Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Voting17Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Voting19Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Voting17Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Voting19Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet

+2
TruthSeeker
Martijn (admin)
6 posters

Go down

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Empty Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Dalai-lama-right-hand

Tibetians traditionally believe the Dalai Lama to be the reincarnation of his predecessors. He was proclaimed the 'tulku' or rebirth of the 13th Dalail Lama at the age of two. In 1950 the army of the People's Republic of China invaded the region. One month later, on 17 November 1950, he was enthroned formally as Dalai Lama, becoming the region's most important spiritual leader and political ruler at the age of fifteen. The Dalai Lama is now the head of the 'Tibetian government in exile' - based in India.

Famous Dalai Lama quotes are:

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."

and:

"In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher."

THE DALAI LAMA'S HANDS:

The most remarkable characteristic of Ganhi's hand is probably is probably the unusual starting point of the ‘sun line’ (a.k.a. the ‘apollo line’ or 'fourth finger line'). His right hands displays two strong sun lines - both starting in the palmar zone below the heartline + pinky finger (at the ulnar side of the palm).

By the way... this sun line variant has been spotted as well in quite a few other 'Nobel Peace Price' winners (the Dalia Lama received that price in 1989), including:

- Martin Luther King (1964): King right hand
- Mother Teresa (1979): Teresa right hand, Teresa left hand
- Nelson Mandel (1993): Mandela left hand
- Kofi Anan (2001): Anan right hand
- Barack Obama (2009): Obama right hand

More beautiful photos of the Dalai Lama's hands are available at:
http://thumbsupfor.wordpress.com/2010/04/23/thumbs-up-for-tenzin-gyatso-the-14th-dalai-lama/

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Dalai-lama-left-hand-thumb
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Empty Re: Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet

Post  TruthSeeker Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 pm

What an amazing hand! I could write a LOT but here's what is truly remarkable;

1. Amazingly spatulate fingertips (esp. Jupiter)
2. Deep, astonishingly well-cut lines (very, very important!)
3. Flawless heart line
4. Perfect balance of realism and vivid imagination as indicated by head line!
5. Surprisingly narrow quadrangle (how curious!).

What amazes me is how someone like him who really did not have to "do anything" (based on his title) has such a developed hand (refer to my dimensions post).

Sorry, in interest of time, I can't detail what 1-4 means. If you do have questions, please feel free to ask.

Truly an amazing hand. I could write a book on it (but can't --- sadly, no time)

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Empty Re: Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet

Post  sv-b Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello friends, Smile

I could see the indication of penance from this hand. Hence, hand of sage or saint(in asian cultural terms).

1. Very prominent indication is that presence of star mark in the logic phalanges of thumb. Indeed, it is strict rule to have. Otherwise, The person can be fraud like indulging through masturbation or secret relationship.
2. presence of square sign on saturn mount

In the second picture, we could see the star sign in his logical phalanges. I have seen similar feature in the hand of indian saint (in piforum discussion)
secondly, There is presence of Trident sign on his saturn mount indicates the interest on spirituality and penance. (in another case of spiritualist, i have seen Inverted Trident sign on jupiter mount)

Apart from this two, there is no indication help us to find the hand of saint and sages. If socially know spiritualists has absence of this two features, indicates that they are fraud. we can find many frauds, who claim they are spiritual,
in our society.

Note; some says presence of pictorial sign- siva linga sign, temple sign can represent one as a preacher of religious matter. In some peoples hand, wheel sign also expected if they are being an international figure. However, Through The first two criteria identifies the real saints
who mostly leaves the society, family and going for permanent penance by leading saint's life. They can never self-advertise themself. They neither expect fame nor preach . They surrender to the cosmic bond.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  astroman123 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:57 am

although it doesn't look this way in the picture, his hands are said to be very thick, according to a friend of mine who's shaken the Dalai Lama's hand. He told me HHDL's thumb ball felt really thick and firm.

this is a very common feature amongst political and religious leaders

astroman123

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Hello Astroman,

I think most photos indicate that the Dalai Lama's hands are quite firm (thick fingers and his palm is rather fleshy), so I would say that this confirms your friend's experience.

wave

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Dalai-lama-laughing-hands

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Dalai-lama-left-hand-thumb
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:27 pm

I think the sun lines must be very significant.
On reading the people mentioned who have these I think it might show a pre-destined,fulfilling life through devotion.
The exception is Barrack Obama, who I think missed his true calling and should have been a religious preacher.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:00 am

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Dalai-13

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Dalai-14

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:07 am

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet Dalai-15

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Ditology fingerprint art, including the Dalai Lama + many other celebrities!

Tenzin Gyatso, a.k.a. the 14th Dalai Lama - spiritual leader of Tibet DitoDalaiLama
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down