Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Voting17Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Voting19Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Voting17Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Voting19Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand

4 posters

Go down

Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Empty Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand

Post  cshahar Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi Everyone:

I had the pleasure of staying in an ashram in Northern India, and imbibing some of the teaching of Vedic philosophy. I consider my Vedic teacher a realized master. I have never seen his hand up close, but often wondered whether there would be anything particularly extraordinary in his hand that would indicate his spiritual development. I will start to look around for pictures of his hands. Has anyone seen the hands of great yogic masters? What have you seen exactly?

I am interested in the connection of the hand to spiritual development. Can anyone point to some of the characteristics they have spotted on the hands of spiritually evolved people they know (as friends or clients)? For instance, what does the hand of the mystic look like? What about the yoga teacher?

I would appreciate any insights here!

Thanks,

-Charles

cshahar

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Empty Re: Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand

Post  kimmcgaw Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:54 am

This is coming from a novice, who has a serious interest in art. Out of interest, next time you look at paintings/frescoes of spiritual and religious leaders - Eastern or Western - notice how long their fingers are. I've also noticed that a lot of people who are spiritual have well developed top phalanges - an area associated with with spiritual realm.

The Dalai Lama's hand print is a fantastic illustration of both traits. Here's the link:
http://veganunderground.com/joomla/images/Quotes%20Images/dalai-lama-hand-print.JPG

Granted, anyone has the capacity to be spiritual. But I thought you'd enjoy these observations.

- Kim
kimmcgaw
kimmcgaw

Back to top Go down

Post  cshahar Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:54 pm

That's great Kim. Thanks for sharing those insights and mentioning the link to the Dalai Lama's hand print. Fascinating. I wish it was of better quality. It's difficult to spot much detail here and there is an interesting line crossing Luna which I would like to see more clearly. I agree with your observations though. People have also mentioned the mystic cross and a long straight heart line that ends at the edge of the Jupiter mount. I can keep you posted as to what I find.

Thanks again for your help,

-Charles

cshahar

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Empty Reference

Post  Freda O'Brien Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 am

Hi, I have a book which includes work on spiritual people's hands called Palmistry - a comprehensive and reflective guide for the study and practice of palmistry by Bharat Rochlin. It has given me real support in my hand analysis work. Bharat, if you're reading this, a very heartfelt "thankyou" and blessings!

Freda O'Brien

Back to top Go down

Post  cshahar Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi Freda:

Thanks so much for the reference. I just ordered it on Amazon. Any books on palmistry's connection to the spiritual life are of particular interest to me. In fact, ultimately, I think my readings will focus on spiritual issues.

-Charles

cshahar

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Empty Great

Post  Freda O'Brien Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:03 pm

I'm sure you'll find that book useful as interest reading. Rochlin has great integrity. I'm also drawn to that area and my teacher,Jen Hirsch's five element reading technique takes it into account, too. Freda

Freda O'Brien

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Empty Spiritual Palmistry

Post  cshahar Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Freda, I hope that at some point we can share our accumulated wisdom and techniques. I think book knowledge is great, but experience can take it one step further. I find that the best of my palm readings (I have been reading casually for 20 years) actually have a bit of a channeling element to them. I seem to go into a slight trance, the tone of my voice changes, and I simply let go and surrender. I seem to switch channels, so to speak. Have you had such an experience yourself?

-Charles

cshahar

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Enlightenment & the Hand Empty Agree

Post  Freda O'Brien Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Yes, Charles, sharing is important. Although I am not aware of actually channelling I check my observations and connections intuitively. My work requires preliminary research and assessment according to chirological processes. A chart is compiled based on a set of handprints and which forms the core of the reading. Nowadays I present a "corollary" - type extension to the outcomes using Richar Unger's Lifeprint code. The two confirm each other with enlightening spiritual facets. You'd find his philosophy interesting. (Richard, if you read this know that your sharing of many years of dedication are an enormous contribution to our work - thankyou so much, bless you!)
Freda

Freda O'Brien

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:06 pm

[b][i]

Dear Friends,

I have seen quite a few spiritual Saints. You can see Osho's palm and I have seen my own Sadguru's palm, who is really enlightened soul of top order. They have long fingers, fully developed, Either perfect heart line ending between Jupitor and Saturn Finger or straight long heart line ending at the edge of Jupitor Mount right across (Indicates too much of love for humanity), excellent fate line, sun line and the palm itself looks symmetrical. It is difficult to explain what I mean by symmetrical but the palm looks well balanced in shape.

My Sadguru had the Sun Line starting from above the head line and going straight thin and deep to the apollo finger, head line gradually sloping, fate line right from bottom (rascatte) to the foot of the Saturn Finger. Still to be frank I never associated any sign on the palm to HIS greatness for HE was truly the greatest Human Being I have ever come across either on T.V. or personally.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down