Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Voting17Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Voting19Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Voting17Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Voting19Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran

+2
jeanette
Martijn (admin)
6 posters

Go down

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Empty Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 am

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Khomei14

Sayyed Ruhollah Moosavi Khomeini was an Iranian religious leader and politician, and leader of the 1979 Iranian Revolution which saw the overthrow of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran. Following the revolution and a national referendum, Khomeini became the country's Supreme Leader—a position created in the constitution as the highest ranking political and religious authority of the nation—until his death.

A few interesting characteristics of Khomeini's hand are: the sensitivity pad on this (right) thumb, the long nail phalanges (+ beautifully shaped nails) & the disociated, curving head line; other typical characteristics for a leader are: the long pinky finger + long ring finger.

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Imam_Khomeini_by_SAEED_ART

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Ayatullah-khomeini

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Ruhollah-Khomeini

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Ayatollah_khomeini_1291352c1

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Khomei11

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Khomei13

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Imam_Khomeini2
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Empty Re: Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran

Post  jeanette Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi Martijin,
You say long ring finger for leadership, I thought it was long index finger. Could you explain. Thanks.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Empty Re: Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran

Post  asif amin Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:36 pm

This is taken from M.A Malik's book " The new horizons in palmistry".

Sketch of Khomeni's hand.
Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Khomen11

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Khomen10
The writer note is as under,

An authentic sketch of Imam Khomeni's hand printed in 1980 in Kehyan International, the leading newspaper of Iran. Look at the well defined mystic cross between the lines of head and heart and a pronounced ring of solomon in his hand.

Last edited by asif amin on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Correction)
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm

asif amin wrote:This is taken from M.A Malik's book " The new horizons in palmistry".

An authentic sketch of Imam Khomeni's hand printed in 1980 in Kehyan International, the leading newspaper of Iran. Look at the well defined mystic cross between the lines of head and heart and a pronounced ring of solomon in his hand.
Hi Asif,

Did Mister Malik mention if the sketch concerns Khomeini's right hand???

Sorry Asif, I see clear differences with the photos of Khomeini's right hand and left hand - so I would no recommend to accept any drawn pictures as 'authentic'.

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Wasiat_sufi

And here's anotherone of his left hand:
http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/images/MiddleEast/Persia/Iran_AyatollahKhomeini01_full.jpg

PS. In general, I am skeptical about such drawings - I have seen too many times that drawings (usually) provide an inaccurate display of the real hands regarding multiple aspects.

Finally, another great impression from his right hand:

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Khomeini
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 pm

I quoted only M.A Malik's reference. Anyways, Martijin Thumb up
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 pm

jeanette wrote:Hi Martijin,
You say long ring finger for leadership, I thought it was long index finger. Could you explain. Thanks.
Jeanette.
Hi Jeanette,

I think I understand yoiur association, because in the history of palmistry 'leadership' has frequently been connected with the archetype of Jupiter - but this archetype has also been connected with having a strong individuality/personality.

(But maybe this is all just 'theory ... especially since I see a 'contradiction' between the elements)

Anyway, it takes little efforts to recognize that far most leaders in the world actually have a longer (stronger) ring finger than the index fingers - often resulting in a 'low 2D:4D ratio'.

In my article about the last 10 US presidents I observed that 9 out of these 10 leaders... have/had a 'low 2D:4D ratio' - while the length of the index finger highly varied among those men...!!! (Some having short index fingers, others long, and some normal)
More details at:
http://www.handresearch.com/news/time-presidential-palm-readings-kennedy-obama.htm

So, I think 'leadership' can not be recognized from analyzing just one single finger, but a 'low 2D:4D digit ratio', combined with a strong, long pinky finger ... is seen in a large majority of quite a lot of 'famous' leaders - therefore I mentioned it!

Jeanette, how does this sound to you?

And also ... please do share a 'quote' from the book(s) that you have in mind... then we might be able to get a better understanding of this topic, including facing the question: 'what does it take to become a leader?'

(It looks like that testosterone-driven-behavior is often involved in leadership, and I also think that many 'classic' hand reading theories about this topic... might not be true at all! See for example: http://www.handanalysis.com/leaders.html ; anyway, the combination that I described for Khomeini's hand is a typical indicator for 'leadership' - though I am also aware that quite a few males have this combination)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi Martijin,
Thanks for the reply, information and links. I have read them and they are very informative. I cannot think of any books to send quotes from. This is something I had deducted from all readings. Thanks again.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:45 am

Dear Martijn,

I think the first two pictures are not a good base for interpretations because the fingers are prepared - or unfriendly a little bit a fake.

For example: Compare the Saturn finger with other fotos. It and the other fingers, too, apears much too thin. On good other fotos, specially of the "late" Khomeini, his Saturn finger is much stronger, specially on the base phalanxe, which signalize a stronger and not a weak Saturn with his abbilities for responsibility, (a kind of metrialistic) religious leadership in an "old" conservative "God father" way by laws....

On the other side I always thought that there is a Jupiter (finger) accentuation because of the typical finger position of the "late" A. Khomeini. - Hopefully I'll manage to put in fotos (one of Khomeini) in near future - The conic Jupiter is always getting away from the Saturn: independence and the combination emotion+insight.
And look a the Mercury: Expected away from Apollon, the ring and "cought" or ceeping in borders sexual needs.

I would also take into consideration his very remarcable right thumb, a may be sign for a charismatic "managing" leader and always a need for leaders to realize their abbilites on the earth.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:50 am

Manfred wrote:Dear Martijn,

I think the first two pictures are not a good base for interpretations because the fingers are prepared - or unfriendly a little bit a fake.
Hi Manfred,

Great observation!! - I hadn't noticed, but: yes, obviously in the first picture the fingers have been made more 'slender' than they really are (but the finger length is acurate in that picture).

But fortunately, it was quite easy to find a (lower resolutution) examplar of the original photo (NOTICE: the light-effects even explain why the 'photoshopped aspect' regarding the slender fingers - but all other aspects of the 1st picture are authentic!!):

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Khomei15

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran 3_8703111233_L600
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:58 am

A few other photos:

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Khomei16

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Barsi-imam-khomeini-07

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Ayatullah-Khomeini

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Banisadr-bazargan-khomeini
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:00 am

Hy Matijn,

categories are always only a helping tool and fotos are only the second joice. In natural we always have the chance to come to better results. - Look at the 5th picture from the start and at the Jupiter finger there, specially on it's base, similar to his typically Saturn finger. I think it's quite heavy or thick on the base which shows a familarity to the earth element with all it's quality aspects and even on influence of his kind of greed.

Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:16 am

Manfred wrote:Hy Matijn,

categories are always only a helping tool and fotos are only the second joice. In natural we always have the chance to come to better results. - Look at the 5th picture from the start and at the Jupiter finger there, specially on it's base, similar to his typically Saturn finger. I think it's quite heavy or thick on the base which shows a familarity to the earth element with all it's quality aspects and even on influence of his kind of greed.

Manfred

Hi Manfred,

I am not sure what you are exactly trying to tell us, but it appears to me that you are trying to judge the dominance (lenght/width) of Khomein's index finger ... from a NON-FRONTAL picture (see below) where his fingers are obviously not stretched at all???

confused ... Did I misunderstood your words?

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Ayatollah_khomeini_1291352c1

EDIT:

Regarding the 'width' of Khomein's index finger... the following picture provides a good impression: but I think there is nothing unusual about the base phalange of his index finger (for in many people the base phalange of the index finger is wider than the base phalange of the middle finger)

Conclusion: neither the length, nor the width of his index finger is dominant.

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini (1900-1989) - political & spiritual leader of Iran Ayatullah-Khomeini
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:35 am

Dear Martijn,

I think, you understood me right. I agree with what you wrote about the base phalanxe. But it seems for me still strong or stronger (and the conical shape) than with what I would await with a more philosophical type.

Last edited by Manfred on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:48 am

Okay Manfred, thanks for explaining what you had in mind!

Thumb up
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:23 am

Hi All,

A very interesting insight into a figure that impacted so strongly on the Middle East.
I have looked at the website dedicated to Khomeini and from pictures there see that his Jupiter finger and Mercury finger have long and pointed first phalanges, so feel they are not doctored but agree the sketch differs dramatically from the reality.... the long, pointe first phalanges, according to my understanding increases a strong spiritual focus. It would be most interesting to see if there had been any markings on the first phalange which can heighten these tendencies. It is interesting that he has a short third phalange on the Jupiter finger meaning he didn't aspire to dictatorship but the leadership came through the spiritual dimension. This probably was aided by the strong Apollo line. The ring of Solomon was not apparent but a very strong Mount of Jupiter was. The Heart line seems to also have a strong downward connection to the headline.

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Truthseeker2 Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 am

What I failed to see anyone mention was the unusual depth of the primary lines in Khomeni's hands. Depth of lines is highly correlated with an individual's energy, industry and focus --- all critical components when it comes to predicting one's success.

Deep lines are not an attribute one is born with. Deep lines are an outcome of either: (a) hard physical labor or; (b) extreme hard work in general. Another way to look at deep lines is to view them as an indication of extraordinary stamina. Which, once again, is a major predictor of an individual's success.

You will learn to distinguish the relative depth of lines only after you have looked at thousands of hands. Yet, it is a very important skill to have that must be a part of a skilled palmist's skill set. JMHO

Truthseeker

Truthseeker2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down