Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
How to get started as a palm reader Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
How to get started as a palm reader Voting17How to get started as a palm reader Voting19How to get started as a palm reader Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
How to get started as a palm reader Voting17How to get started as a palm reader Voting19How to get started as a palm reader Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

How to get started as a palm reader

2 posters

Go down

How to get started as a palm reader Empty How to get started as a palm reader

Post  clocke Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:04 am

I started reading palms in the 90's at Energy Days or skill swap events free of charge of course. As I became more confident I hired small town or village halls charging very small fees for my readings. Word soon got around and often I would have queues of people waiting for readings. I then increased my fees a little at a time and still kept busy, now I read from home and at Crystal or new age shops and also weekend markets.....its great meeting people and to feel that you are helping them with their problems.....Celtic Chris

clocke

http://celticchris.com

Back to top Go down

How to get started as a palm reader Empty Re: How to get started as a palm reader

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Hello Chris,

Thank you for sharing how you developed your activities in the field of hand reading. I am sure that this could work out as a useful example for 'ambitious students'.

I guess your story also illustrates that it takes time to develop skills and become a (semi-)professional hand reader.

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down