Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Beginner reader needs guidance  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Beginner reader needs guidance  Voting17Beginner reader needs guidance  Voting19Beginner reader needs guidance  Voting18 
puneet
Beginner reader needs guidance  Voting17Beginner reader needs guidance  Voting19Beginner reader needs guidance  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Beginner reader needs guidance

3 posters

Go down

Beginner reader needs guidance  Empty Beginner reader needs guidance

Post  rdnorris83 Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Beginner reader needs guidance  09181610

Hello everyone,  I am new to this.  I have always found Palmistry to be a facinating art and recently I have been dedicating more of my time to learning how to read palms. I have been researching for days and came across this forum. My hands don't seem to match any markings I have found in books.  I suspect that I have double quasi-simian lines but I can also clearly see a heart and head line on both hands.  In addition, my Life line appears to Join my Saturn line on both hands.  

I need some help identifying the lines in my hand.  I really want to learn this but I feel I need some guidance from experienced readers. Any help is welcome!

rdnorris83

Back to top Go down

Beginner reader needs guidance  Empty Re: Beginner reader needs guidance

Post  learner Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:35 am

rdnorris83 wrote:

Hello everyone,  I am new to this.  I have always found Palmistry to be a facinating art and recently I have been dedicating more of my time to learning how to read palms. I have been researching for days and came across this forum. My hands don't seem to match any markings I have found in books.  I suspect that I have double quasi-simian lines but I can also clearly see a heart and head line on both hands.  In addition, my Life line appears to Join my Saturn line on both hands.  

I need some help identifying the lines in my hand.  I really want to learn this but I feel I need some guidance from experienced readers. Any help is welcome!

pictures are not clear. Post clear closeups of both palms.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  rdnorris83 Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:23 am

Beginner reader needs guidance  2016-015
Beginner reader needs guidance  2016-014
Are these better?  I apologize I am on a mobile.

rdnorris83

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:25 am

the line joining heart and head line forms a partial simian. It is more obvious on left than on right. It has been discussed a lot on this forum. you can easily find it if you do a keyword search.

life line does not join saturn line. In right hand, saturn line replaces part of the life line. This is seen in many hands, it is normal. In left hand, there is a line going from life line towards the moon mount. I think it is going past saturn line but picture is not totally clear so can't be sure. your life line and saturn line are in the normal range.

learner

Back to top Go down

Beginner reader needs guidance  Empty beginer need guidence

Post  nishaghai Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:55 am

learner wrote:the line joining heart and head line forms a partial simian. It is more obvious on left than on right. It has been discussed a lot on this forum. you can easily find it if you do a keyword search.

life line does not join saturn line. In right hand, saturn line replaces part of the life line. This is seen in many hands, it is normal. In left hand, there is a line going from life line towards the moon mount. I think it is going past saturn line but picture is not totally clear so can't be sure. your life line and saturn line are in the normal range.

Bedside line the pinky finger is the most interesting its short and bent . which gives a tendency of faith . You may not be able to speak your heart out or some time unable to find answers .
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rdnorris83 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Thank you very much, I can see how they are partial simian. Both of my brothers also have partials. I have looked at several of the discussions and it seems that the meaning of a partial simian is added intensity? How can you tell which line (head or heart) it adds the intensity to?

I do have strong faith as well, but rarely voice my true thoughts. Smile I believe next I should learn about the shape of the hand, (fire, earth...) as I have seen many refrences to that and it seems like it gives greater perspective. I truly appreciate the help!

rdnorris83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum