Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Voting17Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Voting19Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Voting18 
puneet
Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Voting17Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Voting19Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader?

4 posters

Go down

Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Empty Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader?

Post  sv-b Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Hello friends, Smile

Do all professional palmists need to learn medical psychology before she/he label themselves palm reader?

How can palmistry books alone guide a palmist?

Ofcourse, I don't want philosophical answer nor convincing theories. But, I expect the principles, which we suppose to follow ..!

some idiocy is going here really! will peoples seek for psychologist or palmist during their mental worries? who is eligible officially? Smile Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Empty Re: Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader?

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi Stalin, great questions!!

I had hoped for some response from others... but since nobody responded to your question within 24 hours, I'll share a few thoughts.

Regarding your first question:

"Do all professional palmists need to learn medical psychology before she/he label themselves palm reader?"

My answers is both a 'yes' and a 'no'; let me explain...

'Yes', because if one starts talking about issues that relate to psychology and/or medics... then one probably needs to have some basic knowledge about those fields of expertise, in order to serve the needs of your client (= the person that show you his or her hands for a reading).

'No', because anybody is free to call themselves a 'palmist': it's a completely free profession - though of course: any 'palmist' should respect the laws of his/her country.
As a matter I would always recommend to check the credibility of an individual who claims to be a 'palmist' (because in any country one should be aware of the possibility that one could become the victim of a 'fraud' - usually they ask money before answering every single question!!!)

And regarding your second question:

"How can palmistry books alone guide a palmist?"

I think any serious hand reading student needs supervision from more experienced hand readers. Books usually don't answer many questions!! (The large majority of the books about hand readong only describe many or a few theories; though there are a few books available for the 'experienced' hand reader - but I am not going to mention any title here because I think that is topic for another discussion!)

Stalin, I hope these answers will become useful for you (though maybe I have misunderstood your questions?)

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Empty Re: Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader?

Post  zaobhand Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:57 am

I think intuiting health from the hand is very useful. Health affects psychology and is a requisite for well being. It is good to be able to provide a warning. But then there are 1 million and 1 varieties and subtleties of the manifestation of disease in the hand. It is even better then to provide counsel on good diet and healthy spirit. Diseases are just a manifestation of an overload of toxins and stress. Simple, no? thinking
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:11 am

stalin.v wrote:Hello friends, Smile

Do all professional palmists need to learn medical psychology before she/he label themselves palm reader?

How can palmistry books alone guide a palmist?

Ofcourse, I don't want philosophical answer nor convincing theories. But, I expect the principles, which we suppose to follow ..!

some idiocy is going here really! will peoples seek for psychologist or palmist during their mental worries? who is eligible officially? Smile Smile

hi stalin, my opinion - no of course palmists don't need to learn medical psychology. But it helps if you know something about psychology because you sure come into contact with all kinds of psychological problems when reading people's hands. same with health problems.

I think it's difficult to learn from books alone as there are so many diverse theories, it is difficult to know what works & what doesn't. It helps to learn with a teacher who has tried & tested various theories over the years & 'weeded out the myths'. Even then, you only have that teacher's perspective. I was fortunate to learn with 2 experienced teachers from very different perspectives (traditional palmistry & 5 element chirology). Since then, handreading has advanced so much with the internet, it is great that we can all share & learn from each other.

You mention 'the principles' and I think that is a clue in figuring out all the conflicting info from the books - rather than 'specific markings having specific meanings'. take it back to basic principles and then it becomes clearer.

what is the idiocy that you mention? "Officially" the psychologist is the one that doctors would recommend. (I never heard of a doctor recommending a palmist!). But many people prefer to seek an alternative to mainstream practitioners. Whilst there might be some stigma in visiting a palm reader, at least people can claim it is for fun. But being referred to a psychologist by their doctor = bigger stigma. Hand analysis is more like 'alternative psychology'. For some people, it is enough to hear an objective analysis of themselves for better understanding. Tho if they have big problems, the palmist might suggest they see a psychologist / counsellor etc.
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 am

zaobhand wrote:I think intuiting health from the hand is very useful. Health affects psychology and is a requisite for well being. It is good to be able to provide a warning. But then there are 1 million and 1 varieties and subtleties of the manifestation of disease in the hand. It is even better then to provide counsel on good diet and healthy spirit. Diseases are just a manifestation of an overload of toxins and stress. Simple, no? thinking

Hi Boaz, I agree with (almost) everything you said. Except...do you really mean 'intuiting' (from intuition?) and, I think some pre-disposition to certain ill health / good health seems to be genetic, regardless how well a person looks after themselves.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:41 am

Hi Lynn,

Good point. I did mean by intuiting "the process of working out a thing as if by instinct". This is achieved mostly through the internalization of logical processes.

I agree that some diseases are nearly impossible to cure. Here is an interesting idea about the source of genetic diseases if an analogy between cats and humans is allowed:
http://therawfoodsite.com/cats.htm
http://www.westonaprice.org/nutrition-greats/599-francis-pottenger.html
(I'm not an advocate of animal experiments but this experiment serves an important point)

Boaz

Last edited by zaobhand on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:06 am

Hi Lynn,

Seems like you are a night owl. Wink

Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:34 pm

hi Boaz, thanks for explanation & links. Yes I am a Does a modern palmist need to learn medical psychology before becoming professional hand reader? Owl-night-a
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:27 pm

I can cure peoples even from death. There is nothing called incurable. Limitations should not be taken for granted. We, humans are being here for achievements. Let we minimize our limitations through our experiences. Infact, Science cannot help you to achieve this goal. I'm a homoeopathic physician. That's simply enough. . . . .

God bless you Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:11 pm

stalin.v wrote:I can cure peoples even from death....
lol! Stalin, I hope that was a joke ...but I am afraid that this was not a joke.

(My second option is that your English is probably not good enough to understand the TRUE meaning of those words.)

Dear stalin, can you please explain what you exactly have in mind with your words: 'I can cure peoples even from death' ...?

PS. scratch And are you aware that sometimes people with very serious mental (psychotic) disorders sometimes make likewise claims? Even 'frauds' sometimes make likewise claims.

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 pm

That's not the joke martijn. you can feel such necessity when your family members at death point. Not a matter of joke. You can experience it if you practice at emergency ward.

It's not joke. May be this joke has been saving many lives.

Indeed, we have records in medical history how people live even after death , termed medical miracles. May be occasional cases. . . But still it has significances and should be considered . Death is classified into two medically. One is somatic death. Another one is cellular death. Read more about death before arguing over me Smile

Smile

Infact, I proud to say, i have cured peoples from death . Take care. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Do you practice as an emergency ward? If so: okay Stalin, then I am beginning to understand what you have in mind with your comment.

However, I don't think that relates to reading hands.

For example: you haven't shared the details regarding why you made that comment. And therefore it is for other members quite impossible to recognize how your comment relates to palmistry!???

So, I hope you will be able to save many lives... but I think we are going ofto

thinking Basically, of course: doctors & medical people should be able to save people from death - simply because that is what their profession is all about!!

But let's keep it simple: 'hand reading' is not a medical profession!

And I think that we certainly should NOT make likewise claims for palmistry and the work of a palmist. In my earlier comment I already described very specific how 'knowledge that relates to psychology and/or health' can be a requirement to help people with a specified advice/feedback.

flower
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Let it be, what so ever,

people come for necessity. Not for thoughts. They need secure social personality. I dont want this . . . You follow Idiocy....

Having 6th sense. . . .
everyone of us know what we should do?

Ultimate science and Ultimate philosophy can not make you understand until you get rid of your madness.

I pray lord.siva,

I pray lord jesus

I pray lord. allah

Atlast , Let me pray to my soul.

I can find the ultimate in unity , and unity in Ultimate.

I am not a fanatic. I am your brother.

That's why we are here. .

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down