Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lynn
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting18 
amit_plawat
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

+6
Patti
zaobhand
anand_palm
Laurah
Ramann
Kiran.Katawa
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Parender Thu May 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi Kiran,

To draw out information about the hallmark, essence, nitty-gritty that the person has we should look at other certain features in the hand too. Dermatoglyphic is one of them. Dermatoglyphic and Palmistry were made for each other. It will be always better if we could mingle both maps in this regard.

When we talk about love or presence of independence of thoughts and acts in a person we should see – besides other things- pattern on index finger too. According to Richard Unger and others these can reveal ‘soul psychology’ . According to him, “one’s soul psychology is permanent, indelibly hardwired into the psyche”. Whorls type is the most important of all the patterns. We know that this sign on index finger denotes person is of a strong personality with the qualities of definite independence in thought and action, besides its showing individuality and originality in ideas and going for power.

It is not only the separate starting of the two major lines that matters or reveals so but following features must be observed such as the leaning of long index finger toward the thumb, good wide space between index and middle fingers. Spatulate tips, short nails also show this. Such a person who possesses almost all above mentioned features should be a great spirit of love of independence. Here long first phalange of thumb is also anticipated and developed mount of Mars.

I have to say that a person can be strongly independent in nature who has joined start of two major lines. The gap between the two major lines of Head and Life suggests the degree of love of self-reliance, so suggests the gap between the Mercury and Ring fingers.

Actually the study Palmistry is an art of establishing combinations. The art in establishing the combinations between all the three keys depends on your passion, urge, and time devoted to the serious study of the subject. Accordingly, you can easily establish combinations for a sensitive person too. Enjoy!

Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Ramann Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Parender wrote:Hi Kiran,

To draw out information about the hallmark, essence, nitty-gritty that the person has we should look at other certain features in the hand too. Dermatoglyphic is one of them. Dermatoglyphic and Palmistry were made for each other. It will be always better if we could mingle both maps in this regard.

When we talk about love or presence of independence of thoughts and acts in a person we should see – besides other things- pattern on index finger too. According to Richard Unger and others these can reveal ‘soul psychology’ . According to him, “one’s soul psychology is permanent, indelibly hardwired into the psyche”. Whorls type is the most important of all the patterns. We know that this sign on index finger denotes person is of a strong personality with the qualities of definite independence in thought and action, besides its showing individuality and originality in ideas and going for power.

It is not only the separate starting of the two major lines that matters or reveals so but following features must be observed such as the leaning of long index finger toward the thumb, good wide space between index and middle fingers. Spatulate tips, short nails also show this. Such a person who possesses almost all above mentioned features should be a great spirit of love of independence. Here long first phalange of thumb is also anticipated and developed mount of Mars.

I have to say that a person can be strongly independent in nature who has joined start of two major lines. The gap between the two major lines of Head and Life suggests the degree of love of self-reliance, so suggests the gap between the Mercury and Ring fingers.

Actually the study Palmistry is an art of establishing combinations. The art in establishing the combinations between all the three keys depends on your passion, urge, and time devoted to the serious study of the subject. Accordingly, you can easily establish combinations for a sensitive person too. Enjoy!

Parender

Amazing...... Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi Parender

"The gap between the two major lines of Head and Life suggests the degree of love of self-reliance."

I think the term "self-reliance" is very good in describing this gap. Thumbs up!
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Thu May 31, 2012 2:51 pm

tap wrote:Hi Parender

"The gap between the two major lines of Head and Life suggests the degree of love of self-reliance."

I think the term "self-reliance" is very good in describing this gap. Thumbs up!

Hello,

I took think is the right word to describe.

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm

I agree with Parender's post, still I think it should be possible in principle to pinpoint the exact manifestation of separate headline and lifeline versus other markers of independence. Maybe self-reliance is good description, but not sure the best.

Nobis, interestingly my sister also has widely separated head and heart lines, but is much less of a rule-breaker than me and doesn't seem very much of an independent thinker, but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts. One interesting thing, her childhood she was quick for her age and probably also independent, and skipped last year of kindergarden and entered school 1 year ahead of her age.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi Boaz

Your statement concerning the large gap between head and heart "but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts" seems to be opposite of what I have learned. I believe it was Lynn who said the closer the head and heart line are the more it indicates a person "not wearing thier heart on their sleeve"....so the more likely a person will not volunteer inner thoughts.

Last edited by tap on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Thu May 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello Boaz.

Nobis, interestingly my sister also has widely separated head and heart lines, but is much less of a rule-breaker than me and
doesn't seem very much of an independent thinker
, but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts.

The quoted part I think is in contrast to what I would have probably looked for.A wide gap has something to do with want of Independence.Self reliance may be the probable word .

Too much wide..it take as a sigh of rashness.

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Thu May 31, 2012 3:27 pm

tap wrote:Hi Boaz

Your statement concerning the large gap between head and heart "but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts" seems to be opposite of what I have learned. I believe it was Lynn who said, it indicates a person "not wearing thier heart on their sleeve"....so the more likely a person will not volunteer inner thoughts.

Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Its interesting and may be I have just learned something new......

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi Ramann

I was editing my post while you posted I hope the edit makes more sense.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu May 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi Tap,
I think it is possible for a person to wear their heart on their sleeves, yet not share any original, possibly controversial, thoughts. Nor does it necessarily mean such a person would be independent, self reliant, or original in thinking. but it can get quite tricky since we are looking at isolated features here.

What do members think about the placement of origins of the head and heart line (radial) side. They could be attached close to index finger or attached closer to thumb. Various combinations are possible.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu May 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Ramann wrote:Hello Boaz.

Nobis, interestingly my sister also has widely separated head and heart lines, but is much less of a rule-breaker than me and
doesn't seem very much of an independent thinker
, but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts.

The quoted part I think is in contrast to what I would have probably looked for.A wide gap has something to do with want of Independence.Self reliance may be the probable word .

Too much wide..it take as a sigh of rashness.

Nobis

My sister has several double loops on index and thumb, so this may alter interpretations. She is generally more on the quiet side, indirect in many ways, observant, picks on subtleties. I feel like in certain ways that I don't know her too well. She lives a rather conventional life, appreciates 'normality' in life.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi Boaz

Yes what you are saying makes sense. "I think it is possible for a person to wear their heart on their sleeves, yet not share any original, possibly controversial, thoughts." Enjoying this thread and learning how independence can be reflected in different ways and what it means to different people. Hope to have more time this evening.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu May 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Same here Tap,

It is interesting to think how these markers manifest differently. I have a friend with widely separated head and life lines and very airy hand and he fits the 'independence' description to the letter. My sister's hand, on the other hand, is more watery, conic fingers, yet her palm is rather square ( I need to check again at home). Later Smile
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Patti wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:One more thing I got to know is:
Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school. The same is not the case with Mercury finger.

Then do you think that if genetically they have formed separately before birth, the upbringing will bring them together?
Then this gets into the "prediction" part Wink. 'coz, if I see a baby's hands in which these lines are separated then he will have plenty of freedom and will not follow family rules & regulations!.
How do you interpret it then?

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Kiran,
I am not saying I believe in prediction, but in my son’s case it almost was. Weird. Anyhow, my son did not speak until he was almost 3 years of age. When he did start to speak he suffered from stuttering. I am not sure if you are aware of how this is a very important age for the socialization development with children. (Also weird, now that I think about it, for the last 11 years I have taught 3 year olds…) So with his lack of communication skills, his social skills did not develop normally. Once in elementary school the children did not have the patience it took to communicate with him. Many also teased him. So, in a way he learned that socializing could be hurtful. Now with that in mind, it is no wonder he is somewhat independent/self-reliant in his ways. After he overcame/outgrew the stuttering, his social skills began to develop better, and with each change to a new school and new surrounds he was able to grow socially. People who know him today would not suspect he ever stuttered.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi Boaz

"It is interesting to think how these markers manifest differently. I have a friend with widely separated head and life lines and very airy hand and he fits the 'independence' description to the letter. My sister's hand, on the other hand, is more watery, conic fingers, yet her palm is rather square"

This just really emphasizes how the whole hand really needs to be taken into consideration.

tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Nobis

"Too much wide..it take as a sigh of rashness."

What would you say if along with a gap between the head and life line the person had a long Saturn finger?

tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu May 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi Tap,

I believe Einstein began speaking at a late age and his head and life line are separated..
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 9:01 pm

lol Well I think my son is my little Einstein. He has done well, He is a graduate of Johns Hopkins in Chemical and Bio molecular Engineering and is currently at Carnegie Mellon doing his master's program in Mechanical Engineering.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu May 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Sounds like it! Wonder whether there is some kind of a pattern here?...
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 pm

I am sure with all the experienced hand readers who visit this forum, one of them might have an opinion. I know some of them have an extensive collection of hand prints.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 11:32 pm

I just went to Martijn's website, and a hand with a gap between the head and life line seems fairly common. Especially the type my son has, which is PIC 300.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 am

http://synapse.koreamed.org/Synapse/Data/PDFData/1049ACB/acb-43-169.pdf

The above link goes to the Korean Study about the creases.

2nd page (pg 170) at the bottom shows the open, closed and meeting creases. Scroll down to Table 1 and you'll see some statistics on the frequencies of these relationships found in this Korean group.

I don't think rashness relates to the separated head and life lines unless the hand is lacking strengthening markings.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 am

tap wrote:lol Well I think my son is my little Einstein. He has done well, He is a graduate of Johns Hopkins in Chemical and Bio molecular Engineering and is currently at Carnegie Mellon doing his master's program in Mechanical Engineering.

His mom did well!! Thumbs up! That is awesome! Now just get him interested in this topic!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:35 am

nice thread

Had a busy week and totally missed this topic! What a great thread with many insightful posts. Thanks everyone!

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next