Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Question in regards hand markers Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Question in regards hand markers Voting17Question in regards hand markers Voting19Question in regards hand markers Voting18 
Lynn
Question in regards hand markers Voting17Question in regards hand markers Voting19Question in regards hand markers Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Question in regards hand markers

+3
pravin kumar
Sari
anacaro21
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Question in regards hand markers Empty Question in regards hand markers

Post  anacaro21 Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:59 am

Hello everyone,

I come here often to learn for personal purposes and I enjoy it very much, I would like to know in any of your experienced opinions what type of palms makes more like a "challenge" so to say as far reading goes?

For instance having a lot of hand markers above the average tranquil palm like, multiple fate lines, stars on all mounts, empathy or sympathy lines, tridents, teachers square, writers fork, crosses within squares, add a few palm loops in the mix well pretty much a full palm. I understand the difference between a nervous-sensitive type and well clear hand lines markers, but I'm more curious to know what would you have to say when presented with this type in regards to advise how to channel the energy of all these markers.

To me is like to much scattered energies based on what I have read thus far in regards to these markings in palmistry....
anacaro21
anacaro21

Back to top Go down

Question in regards hand markers Empty Re: Question in regards hand markers

Post  Sari Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:17 am

A hand with many lines and marks generally absorb other peoples energies, either they care too much about what people think and feel, or they believe others problems are theirs, worrying too much and taking on too much in their own life.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:58 am

Palms with many lines and many indications show a mind highly active and if there are positive indications then the many lines will not interfere each other as otherwise it may nullify the positive indications in the palm. Just imagine a brand new car with all parts new inside. The performance will be good but even if some of the parts within are defective how it will affect the performance of the car. It is the same in the palm. One good indication should have a counter affect somewhere else in the palm for confirmation as to the first good indication is working. This is what I believe.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 am

I hope I wasn't misunderstood, I didn't mean that these are bad signs, some people are quite happy to take on the problems of others and do not struggle with it at all, but if the person is wondering why they have an issue, then I would say that could be due to their sensitivity.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:08 am

Sari,

I did not mean that what you are saying is bad sign. I am only explaining what I think about the good signs. Nowadays everyone sees triangles, stars and tridents and what not and come running to the palm reading forum with their questions. So this is for them.

Sari wrote:I hope I wasn't misunderstood, I didn't mean that these are bad signs, some people are quite happy to take on the problems of others and do not struggle with it at all, but if the person is wondering why they have an issue, then I would say that could be due to their sensitivity.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  anacaro21 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Sari wrote:A hand with many lines and marks generally absorb other peoples energies, either they care too much about what people think and feel, or they believe others problems are theirs, worrying too much and taking on too much in their own life.

Hi Sari...

This it is what I understand when the palm reflects lots of lines shooting all different directions. I am more curious to understand the multiple presence of stars (on each mount) and fate lines (all ending in Saturn mount of course), as far as embracing possibilities of channeling better the good quality of the mark or line from all mounts.
anacaro21
anacaro21

Back to top Go down

Post  anacaro21 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:49 pm

pravin kumar wrote:

One good indication should have a counter affect somewhere else in the palm for confirmation as to the first good indication is working. This is what I believe.

Pravin Kumar

So, basically in order to provide any further advice it is important to see where (if present) counter effect lines to validate the good or not so good energies going on present in the palm right?
anacaro21
anacaro21

Back to top Go down

Post  anacaro21 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Sari,

I did not mean that what you are saying is bad sign. I am only explaining what I think about the good signs. Nowadays everyone sees triangles, stars and tridents and what not and come running to the palm reading forum with their questions. So this is for them.

Pravin,

Nowadays we see all these marks because they are written in palmistry books and because of the significance they carry if there is one present in ones palm, yes we come to the forum whether to read or to ask about this topic to learn what is NOT written in any book at least in the art of threading and or correlating such lines, here anyone can learn from others experienced perspective flower
anacaro21
anacaro21

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:33 am

Dear anarco21,

You are welcome to clear your doubts. In books it is clearly mentioned that Stars, Triangles and Trident and any other such signs should be independent. They should not include any main line as one of them i.e. head, life, fate, sun or heart line. If that is so then it is not considered a pure triangle, star or Trident.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:34 am

I have just finished a section in my book about stars, I believe that they show struggle in whatever area the star is placed. With a promise of sudden rise to success it would not have been easy to get there. So if I were to see someone with stars all over, I would be asking them, why are you struggling so much with everything? They should know the answer themself.

Last edited by Sari on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:57 am

Sari wrote:I have just finished a section in my book about stars, I believe that they show struggle in whatever area the star is placed. With a promise of sudden rise to success it would not have been easy to get there. So if I were to see someone with stars all over, I would be asking them, why are you struggling so much with everything? They should know the answer themself.
Hi Sari, which is this book?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:47 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Sari wrote:I have just finished a section in my book about stars, I believe that they show struggle in whatever area the star is placed. With a promise of sudden rise to success it would not have been easy to get there. So if I were to see someone with stars all over, I would be asking them, why are you struggling so much with everything? They should know the answer themself.
Hi Sari, which is this book?
I'm writing a book on palmistry, so it's my book calle 'Life and Destiny Palmistry', it was supposed to be out in 2010. Unfortunately I lost all my material in a house fire and had nothing to produce to the publisher. I only managed to start again from scratch about a year or so ago because it was very devastating and unmotivating to have to do all the work again. I am happy to say I'm going along well and being very positive in having it finished soon and desperately seeking a publisher next year.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:03 am

well done Sari, I admire your strength in rebuilding your life, like a Phoenix from the ashes, & re-writing your book. Hope you find a publisher, I look forward to reading it. Thumb up
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:16 am

Lynn wrote:well done Sari, I admire your strength in rebuilding your life, like a Phoenix from the ashes, & re-writing your book. Hope you find a publisher, I look forward to reading it. Thumb up
Thanks Lynn, that's a really nice way of putting it, if nothing else I've become even more stubborn than before so I will persist until it happens. Very Happy
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Excellent Sari. I wish you all the best.
I can understand the pain in re-producing the same content again.
Many of us here, including myself, get so frustrated to re-write a para when we have lost it by pressing the back button! And you have come back to re-write the whole book so soon with what happened in your life.

You're inspiring!!
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Sari,

This is what William Benham wrote about the Star: Where ever you find a clear star reason out what it will do to that area Eg. If it is on Head line there will be mental explosion so not good to have it there, if it is on Mount of Jupiter so it will increase the capabilities of that Mount which will be leadership, pride, ambition amongst other things, if on mercury it will increase the mercurian qualities. Star on Mount of Saturn is negative for it increases the negative tendencies of that Mount and makes a person have fatalistic tendencies (Cheiro mentioned it) My observation too in certain cases. Star on Fate line can have positive as well as negative indication depending on the palm. If the line is clear after that then it should be positive though I have read otherwise somewhere. Clear star with no negative influence lines on Mount of Moon is an excellent indication but with negative influence lines it will heighten imagination to a negative extent.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Reminds me of the 'roots' (old) giving way to 'flowers' (the new).

Imagine the the roots without the flowers!

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:51 am

I agree Pravin with the star connotation with what you say, but I was answering the question, (what if there were stars all over the palm?)
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:31 am

Sari,

Have you seen more than 2 stars in any palm? One Star maybe found but two is very rare.

Sari wrote:I agree Pravin with the star connotation with what you say, but I was answering the question, (what if there were stars all over the palm?)

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:58 am

I haven't, I was answering anacaro's questions:

"This it is what I understand when the palm reflects lots of lines shooting all different directions. I am more curious to understand the multiple presence of stars (on each mount) and fate lines (all ending in Saturn mount of course), as far as embracing possibilities of channeling better the good quality of the mark or line from all mounts."
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  anacaro21 Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Thanks Sari for this input with this I think I'm getting closer in understanding what can convey such markings placed all together, to me it makes sense, the way it resonate with me it is like having multiple options to do or be in life but to be effective without much struggle one must channel one at the time.

I like the way you present your interpretation and you have a fan here for the purchase of your book when ever it is ready to come out Very Happy
anacaro21
anacaro21

Back to top Go down

Post  anacaro21 Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:11 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Sari,

Have you seen more than 2 stars in any palm? One Star maybe found but two is very rare.

Sari wrote:I agree Pravin with the star connotation with what you say, but I was answering the question, (what if there were stars all over the palm?)

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravin

I have a few stars in my right palm Jupiter, Mars (in positive) Venus, Mercury, Apollo (staring to blossom) and in my left palm in Apollo and in plain Mars (just underneath Apollo)
anacaro21
anacaro21

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:25 am

Please post both your palm pictures so that I can see those stars.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 am

True, in some cases the stars may not actually be classed as stars. I have had experience with some of these stars, they can look quite messy, almost like a blast of lines, and if they do not come from other lines, then they can be a star.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 am

You don't have to post pictures if it's too difficult because your question was 'general' about what we would say about stars and not a personal question. wave
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next