Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

A very Low set pinky

+5
Parender
Lynn
waqar.an
Patti
Sari
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A very Low set pinky - Page 2 Empty Re: A very Low set pinky

Post  RishiRahul Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Sari wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Rishiji,

Welcome to this forum. If you see the palms of our Ex-Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee, who was an excellent orator, you will find his pinky finger is low set. Such people have weak communication skills and even in sex. In his case he was a bachelor but certainly not weak communication skills. His palm pictures are posted in "Indianpalmistryforum.

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravinji,

I always feel proud to have your welcome!

Yes, I checked the link you mentioned:
http://indianpalmreading.freeforum.me.uk/t293-atal-bihari-vajpayee

You will note, if you enlarge/zoom the photo, that the pinky finger is bent forward (shrewdness of a politician). The pinky finger is, at least, of normal size.

Is it actually low set? The picture is not very clear I know.
Use picassa to enlarge and fill colours etc to see it better.

His mercury mount is quite full and strong.

RishiRahul
I understand the various meanings and problems that come with low set pinky, there are many different personality faults such as communication and sexual problems....but my question was, why does this occur? It has been noted that it can be because the father was not present or that the person had been treated in an excessively adored way by the father such as sexual abuse. I also have a low set pinky, but not in excess, I know my reasons for this regarding my father, and the issues I have regarding communication but i wonder about others when this pinky is excessively low set.

Hi Sari,

A very good question. A broken family or parental abuse can lead to communication skills get stifled, particular if the abuse is between an father and daughter.

The father is a much needed source of man (confidence too) strength in a growing child; and maybe this occurs more in case in case of a father and daughter area.

If this problem appears in the father and son area too as per your records; it will mean/confirm that 'The Father' symbol is responsible to build proper expressions in a native.

Did you see this problem appear in the father and son area too as per your records/experience?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Hello,
In this particular family, the girl was the only one with severely low set pinky, the two brothers have slightly low set, but not abnormal. I have often seen this in the slight on male's but not in the extreme. To my knowledge there has never been abuse, but often the father wasn't present, or that the father wasn't very close to the child.
In the case of this girl and her brothers, it was more like the mother who wasn't close to the children, especially once they reached school age.

Last edited by Sari on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Sari wrote:Hello,
In this particular family, the girl was the only one with severely low set pinky, the two brothers have slightly low set, but not abnormal. I have often seen this in the slight on male's but not in the extreme. To my knowledge there has never been abuse, but often the father wasn't present, or that the father wasn't very close to the child.
In the case of this girl and her brothers, it was more like the mother who wasn't close to the children, especially once they reached school age.

Hello,

Firstly I did not 'equate' a low set pinky with abuse. I mean does a very low set pinky have always to do something with the absent or troubling father/father figure? Or could it be parental imbalance?

Did you notice in a palm or two or a few more than that? This would be interesting! Pls share.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Hello,
Yes, parental imbalance is a good way to put it. Thumbs up!
I see low set pinkies a lot, even more than even set fingers, I think they are very common. I don't however often see it in the extreme like this girl.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:24 am

Sari wrote:Hello,
Yes, parental imbalance is a good way to put it. Thumbs up!
I see low set pinkies a lot, even more than even set fingers, I think they are very common. I don't however often see it in the extreme like this girl.

Hello,

On a more serious/detailed note; since you have experienced many low set pinkies, can you please elaborate (a request) without disclosing names/identities (but mentioning the sexes) about the parental imbalances happened, so that we can differentiate/understand whether it happens due to father or mother or father/daughter or mother/son.

Meanwhile give me time to collect some data on this.

One thing occurred to me... monkeys have low set pinky fingers.
Has anyone researched on a monkeys parental lives and interpersonal relationships?

Thank you,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:18 am

waqar.an wrote:
Sari wrote:Hi,
Thanks, did you mean her hormones? or the mothers? She is only 13 so (pre-puberty still)
I don't know what other issues the mother had apart from alcohol/ maybe drug issues.
I mean her hormones. I know a couple having girl and she is receiving treatment for estrogen since she was two year of age. She has low set pinky in both hands.

Parender wrote:
Sari wrote:Hi,
I have seen and analyzed many low set mercury fingers, but one in particular is very, very low. Can I please have advise from anyone who has seen this in the extreme?
I will post pics tomorrow.

Hi Sari,
There had been a discussion on the topic earlier in this forum and the relating link is:

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t565-low-set-or-short-little-finger

Besides me others have also expressed their views there.I mentioned there like this:

Low-set or short little finger reduces the self-worth in a person especially if there are lowest rank Arch type finger patterns on tip of the finger. If you could save your self esteem you can achieve anything. In women generally this finger is found a bit shorter than men.

To the palmist, the little finger (Finger of Mercury) is vital in this connection. We could call it truly the ‘messenger of love’ since it represents the individual’s ability to communicate, especially with the opposite sex. I associate it with the sexual glands and the ‘speech center’ or communication skill of a person.

A very short and pointed little finger on a woman’ hand shows who has underdeveloped uterus, is often very rigid, and has a low sex drive especially when Mount of Venus is found underdeveloped, flabby or thin.
I think this will help you understands the psychology of the child in proper way.
Parender

Hi Parendar and Wagar,

http://www.christianet.com/menopause/symptomsoflowestrogenlevels.htm

Wagar has very rightly mentioned about the estrogen levels. Monkeys have very low set pinkies.

Parender has rightly mentioned low set set pinkies having low set pinkies and bad communication skills.

I have seen ideal low set pinkies have bad communication skills, and are impatient in activities (even sex).
Proper communication is not established in expressing emotions/etc, due to which impatience results, and such decisions based on impatience may result in mistakes.
Of course for these mistakes other signs should indicate, unless they are trivial.

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:27 am

This girl with extreme low set pinky has a lot of trouble with pronouncing words properly, so communication is affected at least in this way. She is English speaking, and born in an English speaking country and family, yet strangely she has an accent as if she was born elsewhere and can't say some words such as open, (she says uupen) and spaghetti, she say pasgetti, and so on.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 am

A very low set pinky = found in monkeys= monkey nature of impatience.
Monkeys jump from tree to tree; are impatient to form/maintain relationships= many times do not take responsible for impatient actions

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:57 am

In another 'age' the low set pinkie could be found on the hands of children who went to boarding school, almost without exception the little finger dropped. Forced to be independent before the child was ready, or grow up too quickly, on a sensitive hand the finger dropped lower. I associate it nowadays with separation and anxiety, too much pressure to fit the darn square and conform to parental and the expectations of society, it carries through to the insecure adult.

Beth

http://www.beth-hale.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 am

In BC while backpacking I was invited by an Indian (native) to her apt to spend the night. (I camped in her yard).. Anyway she had such a very small and low set pinky. She was very kind, but clearly abused by all (sexually as well) and had very poor language skills. She had mental issues as well, perhaps schyzophrenic, can't recall. She had quite different hands from the girl discussed in this forum, short fingers and rather weak thumb, so one should not draw literal analogies.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2