Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Today at 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests

Omkar Baviskar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Voting17Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Voting19Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Voting18 
Lynn
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Voting17Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Voting19Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
Lynn
amit_plawat
daskell

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Empty Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:37 am

I have a question regarding teacher square on my Jupiter mount.the one of line which involves in formation of teacher square is coming from edge of palm and it is quite prominent.I have to ask about this prominent line whether it is part of sympathy line or part straight Solomon ring.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Empty Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:51 am

I have tried to upload my palm image for more clarity, but i am unsuccessful to do so.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:42 am

When you upload the palm images I shall have a look at it.

Tomzerry wrote:I have tried to upload my palm image for more clarity, but i am unsuccessful to do so.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:30 am

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2010
Please look into my palm image.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:54 am

That is not a proper square. The two upwards side lines are dim and not complete.

Tomzerry wrote:Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2010
Please look into my palm image.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:13 am

The question is not about the teacher square,the single horizotal line coming from edge which is quite prominent,what this line signify.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:04 am

I have uploaded one more image,might be it will give clear view

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:09 am

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2012

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:38 am

It maybe part of the Ring of Solomon but cannot be sure as the Ring is not complete. Do you have such a nature?

Tomzerry wrote:Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2012

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:27 am

I am not sure which kind of property brings the ring of solomon.
Anyway can you liitle bit tell me about overall view of my hand
,since through some googling i found the chain or island is really bad thing in any
hand ,and in my palm there is half of head line is chained and island present and my head line is clearly far away from heart line.Heartline is also chained.Can you give some light on these.
If you need any other info then please let me know.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:28 pm

General reading cannot be given. Ask one Specific Question. You have not answered my question. Do you have the qualities of Ring of Solomon ---- that is a person who has wisdom and spiritually inclined. He guides those who come to him for advise.

Tomzerry wrote:I am not sure which kind of property brings the ring of solomon.
Anyway can you liitle bit tell me about  overall view of my hand
,since through some googling i found the chain or island is really bad thing in any
hand ,and in my palm there is half of head line is chained and island present and my head line is clearly far away from heart line.Heartline is also chained.Can you give some light on these.
If you need any other info then please let me know.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:58 am

Generally my day to day activity is such that,I don't have that much interaction with people.So if you ask me whether I am spiritually inclined or not,it's really difficult to answer.I have very few friends but if they come for advice then I used to give them.

Regarding specific question,Can you tell me whether I will travel abroad or not.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:02 am

Martijn will answer that question of Ring of Solomon better.

Tomzerry wrote:Generally my day to day activity is such that,I don't have that much interaction with people.So if you ask me whether I am spiritually inclined or not,it's really difficult to answer.I have very few friends but if they come for advice then I used to give them.

Regarding specific question,Can you tell me whether I will travel abroad or not.

Not a single snap of right is of full palm showing the front side. Your Mount of Venus is huge so you should travel a lot and can go abroad. Abroad only means going far away from where you were born and need not be a change of country.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:14 am

Thank you for your reply.please find full snap of my hand.Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2013

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:34 am

Sorry I forgot to ask you your age and with which hand do you write/ You will definitely go far away from where you were born but when that will be I shall tell you once I receive your response.

Tomzerry wrote:Thank you for your reply.please find full snap of my hand.Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2013

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:43 am

I write with right hand and right now my age is 33 years 9 months.So going to become 34 in November.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:47 am

There is a change in your life at 37 approximate and again at 40 approx. age. So going away may coincide with either of these period.

Tomzerry wrote:I write with right hand and right now my age is  33 years 9 months.So going to become 34 in November.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:06 am

Thank you .I have one more question,It's related with my mental ability,generally when ever there is new and unknown task in my job,I used to become heavily nervous.I user to get severe headache,it's it is going to eat me.But somehow I am able to complete.What I want to tell you ,I am not giving 100 percent my ability to my job,because if which if the task came and I need to do it mandetorily then I become nervous.So still internally I am thinking I don't want to do this job,because of which I am not giving 100 percent.Sometime I used to solve really tough kind if issue ,which generally not solved by other people at least in my job profile.So this gave wrong impression to my colleague ,if he solved such tough problm then how come he is taking help for small issue.They think ,I know but I don't want to do.But I know it's wrong impression about me,I genuinely afraid.
So can you please elaborate about my head status,why there is doubt.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:10 am

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2014
Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2014

This is my left palm image.May be if you need.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:22 am

It will be best if you meet some expert in your city and consult him.

Tomzerry wrote:Thank you .I have one more question,It's related with my mental ability,generally when ever there is new and unknown task in my job,I used to become heavily nervous.I user to get severe headache,it's it is going to eat me.But somehow I am able to complete.What I want to tell you ,I am not giving 100 percent my ability to my job,because if which if the task came and I need to do it mandetorily then I become nervous.So still internally I am thinking I don't want to do this job,because of which I am not giving 100 percent.Sometime I used to solve really tough kind if issue ,which generally not solved by other people at least in my job profile.So this gave wrong impression to my colleague ,if he solved such tough problm then how come he is taking help for small issue.They think ,I know but I don't want to do.But I know it's wrong impression about me,I genuinely afraid.
So can you please elaborate about my head status,why there is doubt.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomzerry Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:35 am

Thank you for your reply.Below is the reason I asked the question ,which I read under mental illness topic,

Reply with quote Re: Can Mental Illness be Diagnosed from the Palm?
Post nonas_insights on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:48 am

Chained headlines show confusion, overload of information, possibly psychosis, mental breakdowns - depending whether the chain is made up of 3 or more chain links, or is an island somewhere on the headline.

I do have chained and island on my headline and I do have certain symptoms like decision making and confusion.Anyway thanks for your time ,I will try to meet some expert.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:38 pm

I do not see any chained head line. How is your memory and concentration?

Tomzerry wrote:Thank you for your reply.Below is the reason I asked the question ,which I read under mental illness topic,

Reply with quote Re: Can Mental Illness be Diagnosed from the Palm?
Post  nonas_insights on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:48 am

Chained headlines show confusion, overload of information, possibly psychosis, mental breakdowns - depending whether the chain is made up of 3 or more chain links, or is an island somewhere on the headline.

I do have chained and island on my headline and I do have certain symptoms like decision making and confusion.Anyway thanks for your time ,I will try to meet some expert.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Empty Chained or island on headline

Post  Tomzerry Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:32 pm

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2015
For clarity I have attached the close view of my right palm.you can see the head line have some island.By the way my memory is not so good and from childhood I have concentration problem.I remember ,my siblings used to discuss I have good brain but I don't use it .My father used to discuss about my concentration,more importantly about my focus on study.So long story in short I do have concentration problem.
Just for info when I look at my palm then I found i do have prominent Jupiter and Venus mount and head line is parallel with heart line.

Tomzerry

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:39 pm

So you have memory and concentration problems so you have to improve that. Are you inerested to improve that then contact me through PM. Read This:

I have been reading the Book "The Power of the Subconscious Mind" By Dr.Joseph Murphy and followed certain instructions over there. I am over 68. In seven days the spectacle I was using for reading was working fine and now since last 5/6 days I feel a strain in the eye. So I went for the eye check up and now find the number reduced and my far vision totally normal.

Pravin Soni

Tomzerry wrote:Teacher square on my Jupiter mount Img_2015
For clarity I have attached the close view of my right palm.you can see the head line have some island.By the way my memory is not so good and from childhood I have concentration problem.I remember ,my siblings used to discuss I have good brain but I don't use it .My father used to discuss about my concentration,more importantly about my focus on study.So long story in short I do have concentration problem.
Just for info when I look at my palm then I found i do have prominent Jupiter and Venus mount and head line is parallel with heart line.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next