Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Today at 11:44 am by daskell

» Handreading International Conference 2024
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Today at 11:34 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Today at 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests

emperordalek

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47498 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Voting17Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Voting19Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Voting18 
Lynn
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Voting17Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Voting19Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
amit_plawat
daskell
Lynn

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

+6
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke
Martijn (admin)
Sari
Manfred
Patti
Roosi
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Empty Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

Post  Roosi Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:22 am

Hi everyone wave

I found this interesting Line from Russian palmistry site - kind of " voltage line" (google trantslate Laughing )

Thin and straight horizontal line start from the mount of moon and goes to Life Line.

“The line, when it is present in this area - gives added life force, charges people extra energy - but at the same time, the line creates some tension in the inner emotional sense….”

"... Such a line can be easily confused with Travel Lines, the only difference between them is that the “voltage line” is substantially longer, and comes to Life Line." thinking

Did I miss something?
Where did it come from? India, Chaina, Russia, ….?
Is there any English name for this line?
Or Maybe this is some kind of one man's theory?

link
http://hiromantij.ru/linija-naprjagenija.html

Thanks!

I'm just a beginner

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title improvement)
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Empty Re: Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

Post  Patti Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 am

Hi Roosi wave

That's interesting. I haven't heard that term before for a hand feature. It is very unusual to see a strong deep line running horizontal from the percussion and touching the life line.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Empty Re: Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

Post  Manfred Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am

Hi,

ususally the line - allergy line, poison line... - passes the life line and goes inside the mount of Venus. I've also never heard this expression.

Manfred

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 am

Manfred wrote:Hi,

ususally the line - allergy line, poison line... - passes the life line and goes inside the mount of Venus. I've also never heard this expression.

Manfred

Hi Manfred,

When you say "passes the life line and goes inside the mount of Venus" do you mean as a horizontal crease like in the illustration in Roosi's link? Or as one that bend downwards inside the life line?

I see these horizontal creases often enough, but typically they tend to not pass under the ring finger area or even to the fate line, much less the life line. Usually they will end while on the percussion under the little finger. Is that your experience, too?

I saw a strong one last night on a woman who was wearing a medical emergency bracelet. It was because of a heart condition. At first when I said allergies she said no and then said yes, she'd had a very strong allergic reaction to some of her medications.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:06 am

Hi Patty,

I'm not really shure if I understood your question right. I meant a horizontal line like in the picture that goes inside the Venus mount. But if even not going inside, it shows a special relation with chemistry, inoculations (sometimes long ago done and forgotten!), some strong medications (anti baby pills...) not always in the concious of the hand owner and sometimes drugs. Often the hand owner isn't aware about it.
Interesting: If on the left hand I always await that the mother had/did this or the birth was under anesthesia - producing a sensibility for chemistry....or a special relation with smoking or may be with drugs in the child.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 am

Manfred wrote:Hi Patty,

I'm not really shure if I understood your question right. I meant a horizontal line like in the picture that goes inside the Venus mount. But if even not going inside, it shows a special relation with chemistry, inoculations (sometimes long ago done and forgotten!), some strong medications (anti baby pills...) not always in the concious of the hand owner and sometimes drugs. Often the hand owner isn't aware about it.
Interesting: If on the left hand I always await that the mother had/did this or the birth was under anesthesia - producing a sensibility for chemistry....or a special relation with smoking or may be with drugs in the child.

Regards
Manfred

Thanks for explaining.

Many years ago I read something about it being related to alcohol, too. In questioning people at that time, I found interesting but contradictory responses. Some could 'drink someone under the table' and others would pass out or get sick after one drink. I still saw them as related to each other, just different ends of the spectrum.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:12 am

I,m not sure this line originates at the Mt.Moon, it sounds to me like a line coming from life line or mt.Venus and running across. A picture would help.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:16 am

...I did forget: There is a leaning for untypical rections on "chemistry" of all kinds. I usually recommend this clients to use homoeopathic medicin.
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:28 am

wave
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
and wait a second please (english not my naitive language) Laughing

I have these lines in both hands and just looked why travel line has so wierd name!

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1176-does-anyone-know

may be there is a point

Patender wrote:
" A great Data Collector. And usually complains ‘non cooperative’ nature of others. Perhaps this is so because you have abundance of energy and others do not have so much energy and interest. You will not even let your husband allow sitting idle. Work, work and work is your motto."

That site: "The presence of line tension in the palm of your hand, points to the internal need of the individual, to external stimuli and stresses the restless nature. To relax, the person just needs something to do or somewhere to seek, and in most cases, the individual wants to travel and absorb as much emotion and feeling from what you see or extreme." (google translate)

Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:02 am

Hi Roosi and Patty,

the hand foto doesn't show a typical allergy line. The need and habbit for voyages, far away travellings and an inventive profession is much more present. - Remarcable the low set thumb: A need for independence that hasn't been really lived, a gift for handling tools very well and sometimes also a special gift for dancing.

Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:42 am

Thanks!

I dont have allergies at all (tested), Via Lasciva "things" not for me, drugs no, alcohol no, chemistry no, pills no (I have Virgo Asc, Saturn V house ruler, Sun Saturn con ) Laughing

I think may be this kind line does not always related to traveling and allergies and advise to do spiritual practice and meditation doesn't hurt anybody. Laughing
May be person is just little bit "over-voltage" rolling on the floor

Thank You All Thank you!

I try to find Where did it come from
(my Russian is worse than English Hopeless )
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:38 am

I see this line often on restless (highly strung) people, they may have the want of travel or have nervous energy, maybe later in life they will travel, they say, but often these lines are present early, like in their 2o's, yet they can indicate travel later in life, possibly connected to career, so they cannot, or we cannot confirm exactly. But I have confirmed on the people i have seen, have sensitive nervous 'system' and need to be careful with their nerves in general, maybe that is what is meant by 'voltage'.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Roosi wrote: Thanks!

I think may be this kind line does not always related to traveling and allergies and advise to do spiritual practice and meditation doesn't hurt anybody. Laughing
May be person is just little bit "over-voltage" rolling on the floor

Thank You All Thank you!

I try to find Where did it come from
(my Russian is worse than English Hopeless )

Hi Roosi,
I just looked at your hands and like Manfred and Sari I don't think yours is an allergy crease.

If it originates from inside the life line and aims upward and over to the side of the hand, I would agree about possible "over-voltage". It's a variation of what I call the 'Star Trek LIne'. It's on people who love excitement and 'going where no one has gone before'. (that is why I asked Manfred about the line curving - to be clear that we were discussing a straight line)
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Thank You all Thank you!

I have difficult to describe myself
But I Have theory Smile

It is always recommended to pay attention to The thumb. May be on the fingerprints too? Honestly, My knowledges about the fingerprints and how to “use” they are not big at all. Correct me please if im wrong!!!
But
This page - “If on the hand are more than one whorl fingers , they are lazy by nature - this is a meditator who loves to watch from the side and in nothing to impede will support as it morally, philosopher, can give useful advice. They love the freedom and independence, different original deeds and strive for independence."
It is 99% true. thinking
I have 3 whorls (1 on right thumb)

Im little bit phlegmatic (I think) and my behavior is not energetic.

I have one more serious theory to
I think-translate- write as soon as I can
sunny

Last edited by Roosi on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:46 pm

wave

Manfred wrote:Hi Patty,

Regards
Manfred

Thank You Manfred that You pointed it out. Thumb up

At first I was thinking that's not my case
buuuuuuuuut

When I was 15 my mother had lead poisoning (now She is ok) and those things did not happening overnight. She is a ceramic. All clay glazes are highly toxic. My mum was 30 when I was born.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_poisoning

sunny

Last edited by Roosi on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:27 am

Roosi,
It's not often seeing someone from your part of the world communicating on an international forum in a language that isn't their native tongue. To me, that makes you a modern day pioneer!

Thumbs up!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Roosi wrote:Hi everyone wave

I found this interesting Line from Russian palmistry site - kind of " voltage line" (google trantslate Laughing )

Thin and straight horizontal line start from the mount of moon and goes to Life Line.

“The line, when it is present in this area - gives added life force, charges people extra energy - but at the same time, the line creates some tension in the inner emotional sense….”

"... Such a line can be easily confused with Travel Lines, the only difference between them is that the “voltage line” is substantially longer, and comes to Life Line." thinking

Did I miss something?
Where did it come from? India, Chaina, Russia, ….?
Is there any English name for this line?
Or Maybe this is some kind of one man's theory?

link

Thanks!

I'm just a beginner

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Lin-naprjag

Hi Roosi,

Regarding this 'voltage line', this concerns a rare line that is in science called the 'transverse hypothenar crease' (NOTICE: the word 'hypothenar' is a common used word for the mount of moon).

And this line has e.g. been associated with Coffin-Lowry syndrome.

(By the way, I can not agree with the interpretation given by the Russian website. Because basically, this concerns an 'abnormal line' that is very likely featured with problematic qualities - which the Russian website suggests that this line may bring a positive quality in terms of 'extra energy')

Anyway, thanks for bringing up this topic. Thumb up

PS. Last year I had included this line in the 'Weird Hand Lines Quiz - part 2', see line no. 8 in the picture below; more details are available in the topic:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t213-the-weird-hand-lines-quiz-part-2-advanced

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Weird-13
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Manfred wrote:Hi,

Manfred

Hi Manfred,

The 'transverse hypothenar crease' is typically positioned halfway the hypotenar zone (in the second quadrant of the palm), while the 'via lascivia' is usually positioned in the lowest quadrant of the palm.

Also, this really concerns a different type of line with specific characteristics: usually it is a relatively thick line (likewise wide as the primary lines).

So, this line should not be confused with the 'via lascivia' - which usually is a relatively weak line just like the other minor lines, and the 'via lascivia' (almost) never ends at the side of the palm, etc.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Empty Voltage line

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:48 pm

When I look at the picture of Martijn than is the line is to high as those of the Russian picture. (The description of Martijn is interesting). I think it is an other one and I hope I can explain the Russian one.
I do have seen the line before and you can use the name Icarusline (according to Vernon Mahabal’s book, The secrest code on your hands). It is a form of a Travelline and most Travellines started on the persussion of the hand (stresslines on the mount of Moon near the percussion. Its is also not a poisonline.

Icarus Line
[Long Icarusline to the Saturn Line or Lifeline can get.]
The Icarus Line symbolizes the need for freedom and excitement. People with Icarus Line have a terrible dislike (social) constraints. They are independent and follow their own path. They force themselves to do things better than ever before. They are also travelers.

 Five or more Icarus Lines says that these people are easily bored and love change and variety. They travel frequently and seek new locations.

Icarus Line touches the Saturn LineThese people want an adventurous life, or have an exciting career (globetrotter, archeology, etc.). An important journey, dream or vision has (possibly at the age of the Travel Line or the Saturn line gets cut) impact on their lives and even their lives a twist.

Icarus Line touches LifelineThese people love exciting or risky physical activities such as racing, bungee jumping, skydiving, mountain climbing, etc. A trip or a dream or vision has (at the age at which this line intersects or touches the Lifeline) impact on their lives.

• Does the Icarus Line with an arc through the Lifeline and ends at the Venusberg you have mental and intellectual freedom. "They like to kick something against it" (author, speaker, talk show, opinions).

Icarus Line or Travel touches or intersects the HepaticalijnA journey, dream or vision on the age at which the Line Tour Hepaticalijn cuts or touches an influence on the further course of career.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also agree with Manfred and Sari who have seen the handfoto of Roosi

You have 2 lines that travel down the Lifeline begin. The first is an upward branch to the Moon Mountain, the second is a branch down to the Neptune Mountain, also known as the Immigration line.

Upward branch to Mon Mountain (b)
[Branching walk up. This can also be a line Uranus.]
Your desires for ever new experiences to gain and are keen on traveling.

EmigrationLine to end
[A curved branch at the end of Lifeline, which runs parallel to the Lifeline].

Emigration to the line can also be seen as a lifeline to a 'bypasses'. This line indicates that you once in your life you really are interested in other cultures. This can literally (relocate, emigrate) and figuratively are. In the latter case you have such an interest in ancient cultures, ancient, healing art, yoga, Buddhism, palmistry etc.

Ik hope all that my English is clear enough.
All warm regards Magda

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Dear Martijn,

in general I agree with you:

Hi Manfred,

The 'transverse hypothenar crease' is typically positioned halfway the hypotenar zone (in the second quadrant of the palm), while the 'via lascivia' is usually positioned in the lowest quadrant of the palm.

Also, this really concerns a different type of line with specific characteristics: usually it is a relatively thick line (likewise wide as the primary lines).

So, this line should not be confused with the 'via lascivia' - which usually is a relatively weak line just like the other minor lines, and the 'via lascivia' (almost) never ends at the side of the palm, etc.

I found that poison lines can have different shapes or length and the lower down line on the Moon can also have different meanings.

Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:When I look at the picture of Martijn than is the line is to high as those of the Russian picture.

Hi Magda,

Sorry, all I can observe is that your observation regarding the difference between my picture and the Russian picture has likely no ground at all - because the details that you are refering to have not been described at the Russian website (nor in my definition) at all.

As a matter of fact, the Russian website presents a second picture for the same 'voltage line'.... which is actually positioned slightly HIGHER than the first picture, see the no.18 line in the 2nd picture below:

http://hiromantij.ru/linii_naryke.html

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Lin-naprjag Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Hir-5

And there is even another picture at the Russian website which suggests that a 'travel line' is usually positioned slightly lower than the 'voltage line' (also taken from: http://hiromantij.ru/linii_naryke.html), see line no.17 in the picture below:

(Though beyond the position suggested by the pictures, the Russian website also speaks about a similar appearance for the 'travel line' and 'voltage line')

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) Hir-4

Therefore I can only recommend you to ignore the tiny differences between the line in both Russian pictures and the line my picture - basically because there is no description at all which could suggest that the 'transverse hypothenar crease' could be a completely different line than the Russian 'voltage line'!

I hope this makes sense?

PS. Magda, by the way... thanks for mentioning Venon Mahabal's 'Icarus line', did he present any pictures as an illustration? (This is new info for me, but I can not comment on that without having access to his definition of that line + his illustrations, etc. Maybe you can present a picture-copy from his book?)

Finally, I can present a real hand-example of a child which has Coffin-Lowdry syndrome (which has in this case an island-like formation):

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) P1170410

EDIT: Magda, later in this discussion Roosi revealed that the Russian website has taken those materials from Johnny Fincham's work - who has discriminated in his book 'The Spellbinding Power of Palmistry' the 'Intensity line' from the 'Via Lascivia'. This implicates that Vernon Mahabal's 'Icarus line' may very well be the same line which Johnny Fincham called the 'Intensity line'... can you QUOTE how Vernon Mahabal exactly defined his line?

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:When I look at the picture of Martijn than is the line is to high as those of the Russian picture. (The description of Martijn is interesting). I think it is an other one and I hope I can explain the Russian one.
I do have seen the line before and you can use the name Icarusline (according to Vernon Mahabal’s book, The secrest code on your hands). It is a form of a Travelline and most Travellines started on the persussion of the hand (stresslines on the mount of Moon near the percussion. Its is also not a poisonline.

Icarus Line
[Long Icarusline to the Saturn Line or Lifeline can get.]
The Icarus Line symbolizes the need for freedom and excitement. People with Icarus Line have a terrible dislike (social) constraints. They are independent and follow their own path. They force themselves to do things better than ever before. They are also travelers.

 Five or more Icarus Lines says that these people are easily bored and love change and variety. They travel frequently and seek new locations.

Icarus Line touches the Saturn LineThese people want an adventurous life, or have an exciting career (globetrotter, archeology, etc.). An important journey, dream or vision has (possibly at the age of the Travel Line or the Saturn line gets cut) impact on their lives and even their lives a twist.

Icarus Line touches LifelineThese people love exciting or risky physical activities such as racing, bungee jumping, skydiving, mountain climbing, etc. A trip or a dream or vision has (at the age at which this line intersects or touches the Lifeline) impact on their lives.

• Does the Icarus Line with an arc through the Lifeline and ends at the Venusberg you have mental and intellectual freedom. "They like to kick something against it" (author, speaker, talk show, opinions).

Icarus Line or Travel touches or intersects the HepaticalijnA journey, dream or vision on the age at which the Line Tour Hepaticalijn cuts or touches an influence on the further course of career.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also agree with Manfred and Sari who have seen the handfoto of Roosi

You have 2 lines that travel down the Lifeline begin. The first is an upward branch to the Moon Mountain, the second is a branch down to the Neptune Mountain, also known as the Immigration line.

Upward branch to Mon Mountain (b)
[Branching walk up. This can also be a line Uranus.]
Your desires for ever new experiences to gain and are keen on traveling.

EmigrationLine to end
[A curved branch at the end of Lifeline, which runs parallel to the Lifeline].

Emigration to the line can also be seen as a lifeline to a 'bypasses'. This line indicates that you once in your life you really are interested in other cultures. This can literally (relocate, emigrate) and figuratively are. In the latter case you have such an interest in ancient cultures, ancient, healing art, yoga, Buddhism, palmistry etc.

Ik hope all that my English is clear enough.
All warm regards Magda

Hi Magda,
Thank you for sharing about the Icarus Line. It is much like the description that I have for what I call the Star Trek line - which forms in the same general areas. Same energies. It comfirms to me that there are others that see these energies in people with these creases. Thanks! Here they are frequently found on teenage boys who skateboard and do risky tricks (as a good example).

Yet, I prefer Star Trek...... because Icarus flew into the sun and perished.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:

Finally, I can present a real hand-example of a child which has Coffin-Lowdry syndrome (which has in this case an island-like formation):
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) P1170410

Hi Martijn,
What an interesting and unusual crease. It doesn't really appear to end/begin at the ulnar edge. It also appears to meet a rising branch from the life line. It is very unlike most other creases generally described in palmistry books regarding lines in this area.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi wave
THANK YOU ALL Thank you!

I have just received a reply from the moderator of the Russian palmistry forum.
It is from Johnny Fincham 'The Spellbinding Power of Palmistry'.

(Thank You Arknaz Thank you! )

sunny

Last edited by Roosi on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Roosi wrote:Hi wave
THANK YOU ALL Thank you!

I have just received a reply from the moderator of the Russian palmistry forum.
It is from Johnny Fincham 'The Spellbinding Power of Palmistry'.

sunny

Thanks Roosi, you've done excellent research-work by contacting the editor of the Russian website!

Thumb up

Okay... this implicates that the editor has done his translation work quite well, because Johnny describes the 'Intensity line' as follows (on page 121 in 'The Spellbinging Power of Palmistry'):

"INTENSITY LINE - This is a fine, straight, horizontal line in the lunar quadrant."

And Johnny's illustration on page 146 present indeed an slightly upward curving line - just like is typically seen in the 'transversal hypothenar crease' that I have mentioned.

And op page 122 Johnny presents a different definition for the 'Allergy line (via lascivia)'... which also confirms my observation that these really concern two different types of lines!!

(So, we better stop using the word 'voltage line'... and continue with Johnny's vocabulary: 'intensity line')
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next