Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Voting17An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Voting19An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Voting18 
Lynn
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Voting17An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Voting19An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

An exorcist's hands

+9
nonas_insights
sanjeevkumarojha
Patti
jeanette
Parender
Lynn
Felicity Martin
zeblethai
waqar.an
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Empty Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  waqar.an Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 pm

You are welcome Patti.

zeblethai wrote:I found an interesting article regarding Exorcism and Multiple personality disorder or DID (PC term) it is not a palm reading article though.

the link http://www.fortea.us/english/psiquiatria/disorder.htm

hi Zeblethai;
You mentioned something very interesting. Though i missed it before but now i remember a story from an NLP expert Frank Pucelik. He was solving a case of a girl who was abducted at the age of 2 by a black magic cult group and they used her as subject in their rituals. They started torturing her from that age daily by stings and there was no part of her body not mutilated by them. she was left near to death many times but survived and later when she was around 20 managed to escape.

That girl was having multiple personality disorders and doctors couldn't solve it. She was having 7 or 8 personalities.These were different personalities ranging from loving to whining and other types. Frank was able to disintegrate all the personalities except one. The personality he could not disintegrate was of a devil. Frank is highly expert in this field and was in the team of Richard Bandler and John Grinder when they started NLP. Finally he got an idea. He consulted an exorcist. The exorcist did some practices and at last was able to burn the devil and freed the girl. That girl never have MPD problems in her life again.

Frank see MPD as solution mechanism by mind itself and only thing he do is to speed up the process. I think no one is so courageous and intelligent as that girl is to deal with this life issue if they would have been abducted and abused for 18 years of childhood.

waqar.an

http://www.yourpalmist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sanjeevkumarojha Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:00 am

Here the identitty of the person as exorcist is known and then the analysis of his palm features was done. Could it be possible in the reverse way?
That will be the real test of palmists!!
sanjeevkumarojha
sanjeevkumarojha

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 am

sanjeevkumarojha wrote:Could it be possible in the reverse way?!
This is what we are up to and would be happy to have your contribution. wave

waqar.an

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 pm

jeanette wrote:Hi Parender,
I wasn't going to bother asking you this but it has bothered me and what I want to know is what are you saying the Roman Catholic Church suppressed.

I guess Parender missed your question Jeanette. I think he was quoting from online dictionary definitions of 'exorcist'
An Exorcist is someone who practices exorcism i.e. freeing someone from evil spirits. One of the minor orders in the unreformed Western Church but now suppressed in the Roman Catholic Church.
But actually that is not accurate. The Roman Catholic Church has priests who are specially trained as exorcists. In fact I read not long ago that demand was so high, they were training more priests in USA to perform exorcism.
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm

sanjeevkumarojha wrote:Here the identitty of the person as exorcist is known and then the analysis of his palm features was done. Could it be possible in the reverse way?
That will be the real test of palmists!!

I doubt we could find anything in a person's hand that defined them as an exorcist.
(anyway, this is a discussion, not a test! Wink Laughing )
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks Lynn,
That confused me, as I know priests do exorcisms and one was done recently where I live. The Catholic Church has instructions for it but the Protestant Church does not.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  nonas_insights Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:54 am

jeanette wrote:Thanks Lynn,
That confused me, as I know priests do exorcisms and one was done recently where I live. The Catholic Church has instructions for it but the Protestant Church does not.

Lutherans do.
Often simply invoking Jesus Christ makes demons scatter.
I have the wording somewhere and if you're interested I'll try to find.
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Empty A slight digression

Post  nonas_insights Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 am

Having read all the comments posted here, I'm reminded of the year I spent getting a Dip. of Theology at the Lutheran College and was failed by my teacher after writing a report on the validity of palm reading as a character analysis. (My classmates thought my presentation outstandingly logical and good though and were surprised to learn that I failed). The topic included questioning whether mental illness could ever be defined as being possessed - like in the 18th century epileptics were incarcerated. The Catholic church, I believe, wanting total control over people over the centuries, modified the Bible, it is said, to suit themselves, and so if clergy were the only ones to help heal people of course it would be easier to just define difficult cases as possessed and throw them in a cell, never to be seen again. The Lutheran church, by and large, teaches that any esoteric practice will send a person crazy, alternately that if you palm-read for someone already mentally unwell, you will push them over the edge into total insanity. Now, I don't entirely believe this, but knowing some troubled people, have noted how nervous they become around a palm-reader, so I have lessened my practice, preferring to keep my close friend as well as possible. (So I just add my bits of knowledge now to these pages).
What is anyone else's experience in this? Anyone
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:25 pm

nonas_insights wrote:
jeanette wrote:Thanks Lynn,

Lutherans do.
Often simply invoking Jesus Christ makes demons scatter.
I have the wording somewhere and if you're interested I'll try to find.
Thanks Nonas,
That would be interesting, so hope you find it.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:29 pm

nonas_insights wrote:The Lutheran church, by and large, teaches that any esoteric practice will send a person crazy, alternately that if you palm-read for someone already mentally unwell, you will push them over the edge into total insanity. Now, I don't entirely believe this, but knowing some troubled people, have noted how nervous they become around a palm-reader, so I have lessened my practice, preferring to keep my close friend as well as possible. (So I just add my bits of knowledge now to these pages).
What is anyone else's experience in this? Anyone
hi Nona;

As I could remember, when I was there and the exorcist called upon the gene in one of my cousin, he became very sensitive to touch. Before calling the ghost they remove the shawl he was wearing on his shoulders as that was winter time. When i tried to touch him on shoulder he shuddered and my other cousin whisper me not to touch him as a little pressure would feel as heavy as column of steel to him. scratch

waqar.an

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:35 pm

waqar.an wrote:Meantime I also talk to the exorcist himself as my cousin said to do so. May be the pictures and confirmations would be possible by next Sunday and not this Sunday. Anyway i will do my best.
My cousin got work to do on previous Sundays and could not go to the exorcist. Tomorrow hopefully, I would be able to get images. Although I have talked to the exorcist and asked about the rajah loop and he confirmed that there is loop of skin ridges between index and middle finger in left hand. But I can't say for sure until i get the images. Thanks!

waqar.an

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Below are the new images i am able to get. I could not find Rajah loop in his hand. scratch

An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Dsc03411
An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Dsc03412

waqar.an

Back to top Go down

Post  zeblethai Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 pm

How does he perform his exoticism's? I just read that in Tibet the monk who would preform exoticism's would 'love' the demon out of the body because they believed love to be the only way to fight negativity or evil.

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:03 am

waqar.an wrote:Below are the new images i am able to get. I could not find Rajah loop in his hand. scratch

An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Dsc03411

Hi Waqar, this pics are really good and thanks for posting them as its a good case for study.
B.t.w. can you answer these couple of qtns?
- What is his age now and at what age didi he started as a exorcist?
- In this left palm, the head and life lines are joined, with lots of crosses, till under Saturn finger. At the point of separation, the head line has a loop, which is straight under Saturn finger. However, in his right hand, the joining is there till under Saturn finger, but, without much criss-cross marks. My qtn is: How was his life till 30? What was he doing?

Looking fwd for your reply and thanks once again for bringing up this discussion. Thumb up

Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed May 02, 2012 2:28 am

Hi Patti, Would you call the loop about the tri radius of his ring finger a marking of teacher? (I realize there is also a loop of industry/responsibility there).

He seems to have unusual undulations of the ridges on his fingers.

nice thread
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed May 02, 2012 3:32 am

zaobhand wrote:Hi Patti, Would you call the loop about the tri radius of his ring finger a marking of teacher? (I realize there is also a loop of industry/responsibility there).

nice thread

An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Dsc03410

thinking interesting! Some important areas aren't clear enough, but there appears to be multiple looping ridges.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed May 02, 2012 10:05 am

Patti wrote:
zaobhand wrote:Hi Patti, Would you call the loop about the tri radius of his ring finger a marking of teacher? (I realize there is also a loop of industry/responsibility there).

nice thread

An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Dsc03410

thinking interesting! Some important areas aren't clear enough, but there appears to be multiple looping ridges.
Indeed interesting! It seems like with the loop of responsibility the ridges would always loop about the ring finger. With the rajah loop, on the other hand, the lines just keep flowing toward the ulnar side.

Last edited by zaobhand on Wed May 02, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed May 02, 2012 10:15 am

Any thoughts on how to interpret the life and fate lines on his right hand? It seems like there are two life lines, one partial is closer to the thumb. Then the fate line seems to run parallel to the life line as if it continues where it ends. The wider life line would show more vitality to expend, yet the head line is also connected for a longer distance. Possibly the wider life line is actually a fate line.

Interesting on the left hand the Apollo lines seem to bend toward Mars mount, yet its not clear. However, from the right hand we can clearly see there are two separate lines, one a vertical Apollo line above the heart line, and another diagonal line from Mars direction that crosses the heart line.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed May 02, 2012 1:10 pm

zaobhand wrote:An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Dsc03412
Any thoughts on how to interpret the life and fate lines on his right hand? It seems like there are two life lines, one partial is closer to the thumb. Then the fate line seems to run parallel to the life line as if it continues where it ends. The wider life line would show more vitality to expend, yet the head line is also connected for a longer distance. Possibly the wider life line is actually a fate line.

I think the fate line serves double duty as both life line and fate line. Especially when the shorter inner line fades out. The outer line is much more extroverted in its energy.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Makes sense Patti Thanks!

Hi waqar.an, The photos are very clear. What camera are you using? Anything special about the settings?
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed May 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Patti wrote:
zaobhand wrote:An exorcist's hands - Page 2 Dsc03412

I think the fate line serves double duty as both life line and fate line. Especially when the shorter inner line fades out. The outer line is much more extroverted in its energy.
Patti, One funny thing, though, about this interpretation is the time line, since it goes from bottom to top on fate line and vice versa on life line.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed May 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Good point. I read the fate line downwards parallel to the life line. Particularly after mid 30's on the life line. This is a good example to make that point.
Very Happy
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed May 02, 2012 5:25 pm

New to me. Interesting. Thanks
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu May 03, 2012 2:15 am

zaobhand wrote:Makes sense Patti Thanks!

Hi waqar.an, The photos are very clear. What camera are you using? Anything special about the settings?
Hi Boaz,
usually make sure that you put the camera(or mobile) phone in portrait or close-up mode.
You'll get excellent quality pics.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu May 03, 2012 2:42 am

Hi Kiran,

Thanks, I've been taking pictures in automatic mode, and that's probably the reason why the quality wasn't consistent.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next