Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Voting17Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Voting19Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Voting17Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Voting19Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio?

2 posters

Go down

Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Empty Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio?

Post  curiouswoman Mon May 30, 2011 6:41 am

which placement is better, etc etc. thank you. Both in two women's chart

curiouswoman

Back to top Go down

Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Empty Re: Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio?

Post  sv-b Mon May 30, 2011 10:03 am

Queen of beauty and sex if this combination present in pisces. The gladiator/warrior if it is in scorpio. however, ascendant decides the variations and other positive and negatives in the both cases. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio? Empty Re: Venus and mars in pisces Vs. venus and mars in scorpio?

Post  curiouswoman Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:56 am

okay the how would a woman with sun cap and moon leo and rising sign gemini and venus and mars in pisces be like? Thumbs up!

curiouswoman

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 am

Hi curiouswomen, Smile

1. which country you're from?
2. what will you offer if i answer this question? Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  curiouswoman Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:01 am

I am from Africa

I will provide an open mind and a grateful smile. and YOU will provide knowledge

curiouswoman

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 am

But so far you're seems to be interested in learning lot. As soon as you got the opinion of others, you open new thread and raising another question without showing any sort of reaction nor response. so, i wish to see your smile . ofcourse, not through emoticon. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  curiouswoman Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I am interested in learning alot of course. and I will give my reaction once I GET an answer happy move what other way am I supposed to give my reaction aside from emoticon hand dance

curiouswoman

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:59 pm

I wonder how much of wealth you accumulated by your own professional work? As i said in other thread to you that this profession of yours made or supported by your spouse . Really, you get a successful career followed by excess of profits from your and your spouse's job. if you give the full chart, it would be good to say further aspect. However, i am not expert in astrology, so i dont know how to find the transit planetary influence would be in related to your chart. you may have sibling, who will be emotionally experiencing ups and downs. Smile

No probs if you send your smile personally also. by the way, now i could atleast make out your lively nature after reading your last post. Otherwise, you remain secret all the time. Leo star makes you dominating and leadership qualities as well. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  curiouswoman Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:31 am

You are super Awesome. Thank you Thumb up Thanks!

curiouswoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down