Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
downward small lines from life line Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

downward small lines from life line

5 posters

Go down

downward small lines from life line Empty downward small lines from life line

Post  Raizon Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:59 am

Hi Martijn,

I would love to know what's your take when small downward lines fall from life line (picture's link below). It is usually seen after an effort line. It seems that from most palmistry books, it refers to low physical energy or disappointment/failure at that time of life. A few would claim this to be a positive sign.

To others:

I have not got Mr. Holtzman's book yet (hopefully someday soon). I'm also interested to know what Mr. Holtzman has to say about this markings. If anyone knows, kindly share it to me.

Here's the picture:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i5szno&s=3

Thank you and more power! Let's keep this site rollin'!

Raizon

Raizon

Back to top Go down

downward small lines from life line Empty Re: downward small lines from life line

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Raizon wrote:Hi Martijn,

I would love to know what's your take when small downward lines fall from life line (picture's link below). It is usually seen after an effort line. It seems that from most palmistry books, it refers to low physical energy or disappointment/failure at that time of life. A few would claim this to be a positive sign.

To others:

I have not got Mr. Holtzman's book yet (hopefully someday soon). I'm also interested to know what Mr. Holtzman has to say about this markings. If anyone knows, kindly share it to me.

Here's the picture:

Raizon

Hello Raizon!

Thank you for sharing your question. Because you presented it in the section that relates to Holtzman's work, I will try to start my answer from the perspective as described in Holtman's book(s).

First of all, in PsychoDiagnostic chirology the life line is described as a hand line which relates to 'ego drive discipline'. In his second book PsychoDiagnostic Chirology in Analysis and Therapy (p.117) writes Holtzman:

"The function of this line ... is to deliver an awareness of the nature of the actual physical, material, and social nature of the world in the which the individual finds himself to the libidinal energy mater invested in the ego."

Translated to daily life language, my interpretation of Holtzman's words is that in his perspective the life line is a reflection of a protective system in the psychological functioning of the individual.

Irregularities therefore can be recognized as points of weakness in the psychological system.

Second, I will now try to face the implications of this regarding the core topic of your question: 'downward small lines from life line':

In general, I am not inclined to attribute much meaning to tiny little line characteristics (nor far most the 'symbols' that are usually created by interactions between multiple lines).

And therefore I would not recommend to spend too much time on studying the INDIVIDUAL lines that your topic relates to.

However...

I do think that it can be interesting to analyse the nature of those line, but here one should be aware that meaning of those lines might actually depend very much on the core-characteristics of the life line!

First example:

When 'downward small lines from life line' are observed in a hand that is featured with a life line variant which progress beyond the central ax of the palm (see picture below: an 'adventurous' life line)... then the small lines might actually indicate a natural inhibition force: they sort of try to 'pull' back the life line towards it's natural location. So, in this example such lines could have a positive 'protective' effect!

downward small lines from life line Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn3ZtQPV1cn_iaw1VFbDflYEdhOJKghml5wlxcQcF0BM1dXnw&t=1&usg=__cFsIPwcTw1uX_sN_TkCNBZknsI4=

Second example:

However, when 'downward small lines from life line' are observed in a weak life line that doesn't reach out to it's natural position (see the picture below)... then the small lines could be recognized as a clue that the protective systems associated with the life is losing inclined to loose it's strength & energy. So, in such an example one could recommend the individual to use his or her vitaly in a more disciplined manner ( downward small lines from life line 522844 or downward small lines from life line 147301 ... of course one should look for causes for why the individual has created this lifestyle!!).

downward small lines from life line Earthshort-for-web

Third example:

But in a well shaped life line (see also picture below), those lines are probably not really significant. Again, then one should not spend too much time on them nor address any meaning.

downward small lines from life line Earthlong-for-web

Dear Raizon, I hope you now are able to understand how the meaning of those lines can vary significantly... and likely depends on the other hand characteristics that the individual has!

downward small lines from life line 399964

PS. Raizon, I am wondering... I know that you were a member of the (former) PI forum, but are you also the Raizon which has a website about 'hand analysis'?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

downward small lines from life line Empty Re: downward small lines from life line

Post  Patti Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 am

Hello Raizon,
I wrote a fairly long reply yesterday and somehow sent it off into cyber space.

The sketch you shared showed a pattern of downward drooping lines, from the inside of the lifeline.

Sometimes these downward lines are also balanced with little upward lines too.

Occasionally, there's a pattern of downward lines with an upward line moving from nearly the same point on the lifeline.

These may be indications of a pattern or cycle of a persons moods. Or how they deal with ups and downs in life.

Those lines that appear to droop down as well as rise, can be people who have a pattern/method of dealing with crisis in their lives by allowing themselves to hit some kind of bottom - their idea/standard of bottom - and then rise in some fashion like the phoenix from the ashes.

In combination with other features, these can be seen in people with wide mood swings such as relating to bi-polar or manic depressive disorder.

Just some of my observations.
Very Happy
Patti

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Raizon Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:14 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Raizon wrote:Hi Martijn,

To others:

Here's the picture:

Raizon

Hello Raizon!

Thank you for sharing your question. Because you presented it in the section that relates to Holtzman's work, I will try to start my answer from the perspective as described in Holtman's book(s).

First of all, in PsychoDiagnostic chirology the life line is described as a hand line which relates to 'ego drive discipline'. In his second book PsychoDiagnostic Chirology in Analysis and Therapy (p.117) writes Holtzman:

"The function of this line ... is to deliver an awareness of the nature of the actual physical, material, and social nature of the world in the which the individual finds himself to the libidinal energy mater invested in the ego."

Translated to daily life language, my interpretation of Holtzman's words is that in his perspective the life line is a reflection of a protective system in the psychological functioning of the individual.

Irregularities therefore can be recognized as points of weakness in the psychological system.

Second, I will now try to face the implications of this regarding the core topic of your question: 'downward small lines from life line':

In general, I am not inclined to attribute much meaning to tiny little line characteristics (nor far most the 'symbols' that are usually created by interactions between multiple lines).

And therefore I would not recommend to spend too much time on studying the INDIVIDUAL lines that your topic relates to.

However...

I do think that it can be interesting to analyse the nature of those line, but here one should be aware that meaning of those lines might actually depend very much on the core-characteristics of the life line!

First example:

When 'downward small lines from life line' are observed in a hand that is featured with a life line variant which progress beyond the central ax of the palm (see picture below: an 'adventurous' life line)... then the small lines might actually indicate a natural inhibition force: they sort of try to 'pull' back the life line towards it's natural location. So, in this example such lines could have a positive 'protective' effect!

downward small lines from life line Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn3ZtQPV1cn_iaw1VFbDflYEdhOJKghml5wlxcQcF0BM1dXnw&t=1&usg=__cFsIPwcTw1uX_sN_TkCNBZknsI4=

Second example:

However, when 'downward small lines from life line' are observed in a weak life line that doesn't reach out to it's natural position (see the picture below)... then the small lines could be recognized as a clue that the protective systems associated with the life is losing inclined to loose it's strength & energy. So, in such an example one could recommend the individual to use his or her vitaly in a more disciplined manner ( downward small lines from life line 522844 or downward small lines from life line 147301 ... of course one should look for causes for why the individual has created this lifestyle!!).

downward small lines from life line Earthshort-for-web

Third example:

But in a well shaped life line (see also picture below), those lines are probably not really significant. Again, then one should not spend too much time on them nor address any meaning.

downward small lines from life line Earthlong-for-web

Dear Raizon, I hope you now are able to understand how the meaning of those lines can vary significantly... and likely depends on the other hand characteristics that the individual has!

downward small lines from life line 399964

PS. Raizon, I am wondering... I know that you were a member of the (former) PI forum, but are you also the Raizon which has a website about 'hand analysis'?

Thank you Martijn for the detailed explanation using Mr. Holtzman's view. It fascinates me to hear different views from other Hand reader. It gives you more perspective, wider view on the topic.

The first two examples you show make great sense but example 3 does confuse me a bit.

Third example:

But
in a well shaped life line (see also picture below), those lines are
probably not really significant. Again, then one should not spend too
much time on them nor address any meaning.

I believe that whatever line there is in our hand do have effects on us, be it small or big lines. If small drooping lines are not significant on a well shaped life line, then why are they there in the first place? downward small lines from life line 964784 Just wondering.

---------

Yes, Martijn, I am the Raizon in P.I. forum and also the Hand Analyst. I'm so happy to see this site growing. I hope this stays on forever. Thanks for your time.

Raizon

P.S. looking forward to get a copy of Mr. Holtzman's book.

Raizon

Back to top Go down

Post  Raizon Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 am

Patti wrote:Hello Raizon,

The sketch you shared showed a pattern of downward drooping lines, from the inside of the lifeline.

Occasionally, there's a pattern of downward lines with an upward line moving from nearly the same point on the lifeline.

These may be indications of a pattern or cycle of a persons moods. Or how they deal with ups and downs in life.

Those lines that appear to droop down as well as rise, can be people who have a pattern/method of dealing with crisis in their lives by allowing themselves to hit some kind of bottom - their idea/standard of bottom - and then rise in some fashion like the phoenix from the ashes.

In combination with other features, these can be seen in people with wide mood swings such as relating to bi-polar or manic depressive disorder.

Very Happy
Patti

Hi, Patti, it's nice to see you here.

I'm grateful that despite, losing all you've written, you still manage to share your views on this topic. I really appreciate that.

Yes, that's what I also observed in most cases. It is usually seen with branches of upward lines. Palmistry books often read this as effort has been made during those down times.

Those lines that appear to droop down as well as rise, can be people who
have a pattern/method of dealing with crisis in their lives by allowing
themselves to hit some kind of bottom - their idea/standard of bottom -
and then rise in some fashion like the phoenix from the ashes.

I find these "pattern/method/cycle" words more sensible. Coz I'm more into hand analysis than fortune telling. Great share btw.

Some palmist time this downward lines on lifeline. Like, when you reach 35, you'll hit depression and stuff like that. My quest is to look/find more like the pattern thing or how the person thinks which makes those downward lines. In what you've share, I've given another perspective on this marking.

These also make great sense.

Thanks for your time Patti. These are wonderful share. I look forward to read more from you in other post. downward small lines from life line 898444

Raizon

Back to top Go down

downward small lines from life line Empty Downword lines form Life lIne

Post  nishaghai Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:55 am

Raizon wrote:
Patti wrote:Hello Raizon,

These may be indications of a pattern or cycle of a persons moods.  Or how they deal with ups and downs in life.

Very Happy
Patti

Hi, Patti, it's nice to see you here.

I'm grateful that despite, losing all you've written, you still manage to share your views on this topic. I really appreciate that.

Yes, that's what I also observed in most cases. It is usually seen with branches of upward lines. Palmistry books often read this as effort has been made during those down times.

Those lines that appear to droop down as well as rise, can be people who
have a pattern/method of dealing with crisis in their lives by allowing
themselves to hit some kind of bottom - their idea/standard of bottom -
and then rise in some fashion like the phoenix from the ashes.

I find these "pattern/method/cycle" words more sensible. Coz I'm more into hand analysis than fortune telling. Great share btw.

Some palmist time this downward lines on lifeline. Like, when you reach 35, you'll hit depression and stuff like that. My quest is to look/find more like the pattern thing or how the person thinks which makes those downward lines. In what you've share, I've given another perspective on this marking.  

These may be indications of a pattern or cycle of a persons moods.  Or how they deal with ups and downs in life.

These also make great sense.

Thanks for your time Patti. These are wonderful share. I look forward to read more from you in other post. downward small lines from life line 898444

Hello I agree with Patti
These downward line do talk abot how you take your life as how Enthusiastic you are about your life but these lines do guide us about health disorder body getting week .

Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dhundhun Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:46 am

Raizon wrote:

I think, those palmists who time the downward lines look for other sign without saying - although they might not share publicly the skills they use.
dhundhun
dhundhun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down