Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
marriage line bending towards heart line Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
marriage line bending towards heart line Voting17marriage line bending towards heart line Voting19marriage line bending towards heart line Voting18 
puneet
marriage line bending towards heart line Voting17marriage line bending towards heart line Voting19marriage line bending towards heart line Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

marriage line bending towards heart line

4 posters

Go down

marriage line bending towards heart line Empty marriage line bending towards heart line

Post  api Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:34 pm

what to interpret of a marriage line which is forked and the longer branch of fork bends towards heart line?

api

Back to top Go down

marriage line bending towards heart line Empty Re: marriage line bending towards heart line

Post  dhundhun Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:00 pm

It is indication of troubles and separation (or living separately) with spouse. This is also indication of outliving spouse - widowhood/widowerhood.
dhundhun
dhundhun

Back to top Go down

marriage line bending towards heart line Empty Re: marriage line bending towards heart line

Post  api Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:44 pm

even I hv found d same interpretation of fork and bend in line in almost all resources I checked. but what puzzles me is that the fork on the has been present since many years, but during the phase I entered into relationship and lived an excellent phase of my relationship, (for few months only)during that time period I observed lower branch of fork getting longer though with a curve towards heart line. how to interpret that change?

api

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi Api,
Interesting.

Can you post the pics, of both the hands(on the percussion side, where this line is visible)?

Also, mention your age.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  api Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:59 am

right hand

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk86B5Xt

left palm im link:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk4wWbb7

I m 27 yr old right handed. one more change has occurred in my marriage line. during the time trouble started manifesting in the form of very less communication (as partner is going through a very rough phase), resulting in great degree of uncertainty regarding future. during the starting of this phase I noticed an island forming on the line..this and also the worsening of the situation made me anxious.and now in around 3 months time a long island has actually formed on line. the line forming the island is faint. pls help me understand that whether this island formation reflects any kind of change in my partner's attitude and willingness. or is it because of my anxious thoughts and worries regarding our future position. also I want to know that if suppose the situation improves then is there a possibility of island disappearing overtime. or is there anything which might counter the effect of island. is there any ray of hope?

api

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:05 am

Hi Api, the pics are of very low quality. However, yes, the line can change if the circumstances change.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

marriage line bending towards heart line Empty marriage Line bending Downward

Post  nishaghai Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:39 am

api wrote:even I hv found d same interpretation of fork and bend in line in almost all resources I checked. but what puzzles me is that the fork on the has been present since many years, but during the phase I entered into relationship and lived an excellent phase of my relationship, (for few months only)during that time period I observed lower branch of fork getting longer though with a curve towards heart line. how to interpret that change?
Hello
its not very good sign but nothing can be said till i see the picture of the hand

Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  api Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:25 am

thank u Nisha and kiran for the reply. r the pictures of too low quality?? I wish it could be read till some extent!

api

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down