Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Voting17Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Voting19Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Voting18 
Lynn
Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Voting17Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Voting19Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Thank you Martijn! and an Introduction by MyHands

2 posters

Go down

Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Empty Thank you Martijn! and an Introduction by MyHands

Post  MyHands Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:11 am

Martijn,

I am thrilled that you created this forum. The PI forum was fantastic and I miss it, though I only visited a few times. You have provided so much information over the years with your site. Every time I look something up regarding the hands, your website shows up. Your passion for educating us about the hands is impressive.

My introduction... MyHands.
School of Love, Life Purpose...I'll post pictures shortly and see if you can guess!
I am here to learn more about myself through my hands. I keep Richard Unger's book, LifePrints nearby. I am also a part of Pamelah Lander's Gift Markings group which meets once a month as a support group for those of us with more than 3 gift markings (I have a few more than 3... 12 and counting!) If you join tell her Dawn sent you!

My life's work is with very successful entrepreneurs and help
them align their mindset, message, and marketing with Divine Mind so they can attract the next
level of success and wealth they are looking for in life and especially in their
business. I would like to bring in a bit of palmistry into my work. However I am having a bit of a time discerning the lines in the palm. I'm enthused that the science of the hands can offer amazing insight to a person's life purpose! Which is one of the biggest questions I get... "What is my purpose!"

Thanks again for starting the forum! Much Love and Success-Myhands

MyHands

Back to top Go down

Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands Empty Re: Thank you Martijn! and an Introduction by MyHands

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Hello Myhands, thank you for your very kind words!

What can I say ..? At your service!!

Thank you Martijn!  and an Introduction by MyHands 177963
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down