Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Voting17Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Voting19Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Voting17Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Voting19Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Fate lines and their actual characteristics?

+7
Parender
Sari
roya96
zaobhand
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
Martijn (admin)
atlantis
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Empty Fate lines and their actual characteristics?

Post  atlantis Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:47 pm

i hope the professionals hear me out here...

well i know a snapshot of my hand would probably make my point clear ...but i was kind of wondering about what faint ..fate lines  mean in general( and i have seen many)....i have it in my own hand, its not faint
till it reaches  the head line after which it stops at  my heart line ...as far i see it i interpret it  as a sign of lesser influence of my family may be...or some thing which is yet to be decided...

here's something martijn can help me out with...  about the fate line  which he quotes"In palmistry the fate line is usually associate with the ability to create and follow a life purpose"

because the way i see it i have seen fate lines in hands which kind a give an opposite meaning to it  ...maybe modern palmistry has seen changes in this area but fate line does not change its characteristic in many people ...its like the person are bounded to fall
under circumstances unknown to them...circumstances that they dont have any control of..
because i have seen example's in which the person though being focused and determined enough ...does not hold that much strength in their fate lines and then there are people who are exactly the opposite they may have fine fate lines but they are not determined enough..roughly speaking lazy ...the lines they vary so much in these people(and i have observed these people for quite a while now) ...charred or broken to completely fine uninterrupted in some..may be  i am being old school here..but i guess  the fate line in some do not always denote the tenacity or the will they have...which we all know can be reflected from the thumb it self .

i know in some cases the fate lines  does denote strong family support of one's family ...an some case the health (which i am speculative about)...

what i basically ask you guys here is what does the fate line  actually denote and to how much degree does it vary.

hope i make sense.

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title modification)
atlantis
atlantis

Back to top Go down

Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Empty Re: Fate lines and their actual characteristics?

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 pm

atlantis wrote:i hope the professionals hear me out here...

here's something martijn can help me out with... about the fate line which he quotes"In palmistry the fate line is usually associate with the ability to create and follow a life purpose"

because the way i see it i have seen fate lines in hands which kind a give an opposite meaning to it ...maybe modern palmistry has seen changes in this area but fate line does not change its characteristic in many people ...

hope i make sense.

Hello atlantis,

Thank you for introducing this topic.

Just to illustrate my earlier comment, I would like to present you a quote from Ed Campbell's 'The Encyclopedia of Palmistry', which concers his first alinea about this line (p.154):

"The Fate Line

The fate line, Saturn line, line of destiny or, as we call it, the personality line, is known to the Indians as one of the oordhava rekhas, and is a minor earth line in the teachings of Wu-Hsing. Only a few would count it as a minor line. Others would count it as probably a major-minor line. It appears to record changes in personality, job and career."

But you're right on that in many people the fate line usually doesn't show many changes in time (though that is just a typical characteristics of the major lines).

I also would like to add that in an exploring study by Psychologist Rowan Bayne (UK) the starting point of the fate line has been associated with "feelings of early life restrictions" (when the fate line is connected with the life line).

Bayne's study was titled: "Chirology: the hands and personality" (on the internet you will not find much more info about his study, but a few years ago he send me a copy of his study).

I hope this second answer will become more useful for you.

Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_smile
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Empty Re: Fate lines and their actual characteristics?

Post  atlantis Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:15 pm

hey martijn thanks for the reply

i kinda had that idea too..changes in job ..in personality do fit ...obviously we have seen changes in this regard ...haven't we ..when the person may move out of a country or change occupation...but what about when they lose their original depth and become more faint almost disappearing in some cases...lesser influence may be...lack of energy...see when i mention faint ...its does not become coarse or charred..or broken.. its just not that deep ...enough..or noticeable ..i'll try if i can post some images in these couple of days.

here some information that i got from the net :

"A deep and strongly-etched Fate line represents a person who settles
down into a disciplined pattern of life quite early. On the other hand, a
weak or faint fate line suggests a person who is restless and tends to change jobs quite often."

"When the Line of Fate is extremely faint or just barely traced through
the palm, it will be found to indicate a general disbelief in the idea of
Fate and Destiny. It is often found on the hands of very materialistic
persons, those who rebel against the idea that they are governed in any
way by Fate or by any power save themselves.

and When this is found, and at the same time a good clear Line of Head, such
people will be sure to win success by their mentality alone, but the
details of their destiny will not be able to be told, and one must
content oneself with chiefly describing their characteristics,
peculiarities, etc."

faint fate line : dislikes routine and prefers to let things run its
own course

the second explanation does seem logical enough...what do you think ?
atlantis
atlantis

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 am

Hello atlantis,

Thank you for presenting a quote from the world wide web - but in general it is usually helpfull to mention the source (name of the author, name of the website, or a direct link to the page where you found the info).

And yes, I think the interpretations described in the quote makes sense in the perspective of what is usually written about the fate line in the palmistry literature.

Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_wink ... My first addition would be to notice that an incomplete- or missing fate line is often found in rather unsophisticated hands (often these can be described as an 'elementary hand type' or 'earth hand type').

So, especially in a rather refined hand the missing of a fate line is more remarkable than in a course hand - where it is relatively common.

What I am trying to say here is that ... one will have to consider:

'What are the implications of a missing fate line?'

In a perfect hand, the missing of a fate line can work out as a big problem (for example it can result in a depression because they have no sense of direction in their live, no belief, no leading motive, etc.).

While in an imperfect hand the implications might be less severe (for example it can result in acting featured with a waiste of energy with little results, no focuss, and no reserves to overwin troubles).

So, in general, I think there are no simple answers in palmistry ... yes, there are theoretical concepts (such as the 'quote' that you found on the web).

But when it comes to interpretation, should try to the missing of a fate line the perspective of the most important features of a hand.

I thope this makes sense to you as well!? Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_smile
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Martijn

In our area its also called luck line .I laos call it line of life style.

Yes,hand print is adviseable for accuracy.

GM
atlantis wrote:hey martijn thanks for the reply

i kinda had that idea too..changes in job ..in personality do fit ...obviously we have seen changes in this regard ...haven't we ..when the person may move out of a country or change occupation...but what about when they lose their original depth and become more faint almost disappearing in some cases...lesser influence may be...lack of energy...see when i mention faint ...its does not become coarse or charred..or broken.. its just not that deep ...enough..or noticeable ..i'll try if i can post some images in these couple of days.

here some information that i got from the net :

"A deep and strongly-etched Fate line represents a person who settles
down into a disciplined pattern of life quite early. On the other hand, a
weak or faint fate line suggests a person who is restless and tends to change jobs quite often."

"When the Line of Fate is extremely faint or just barely traced through
the palm, it will be found to indicate a general disbelief in the idea of
Fate and Destiny. It is often found on the hands of very materialistic
persons, those who rebel against the idea that they are governed in any
way by Fate or by any power save themselves.

and When this is found, and at the same time a good clear Line of Head, such
people will be sure to win success by their mentality alone, but the
details of their destiny will not be able to be told, and one must
content oneself with chiefly describing their characteristics,
peculiarities, etc."

faint fate line : dislikes routine and prefers to let things run its
own course

the second explanation does seem logical enough...what do you think ?
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

http://www.ghulammuratza.net

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:58 am

Hi GM,

Recently I've seen a hand with very clear fire (fate) line. He is ~30 years old and hasn't ever held a steady job and is just travelling around. Also seen clear fate line on the hand of a hippy who was literally stoned morning-to-dusk, a drifter of sort. I asked myself the same question that you are asking. Fincham defines this line as fire line with metaphor to fire-wall as in computer terminology. Interestingly both people seemed to have strong character and strong opinions (though not very strong goals). They seemed to be able to filter external impressions/input just like firewall does.

Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  roya96 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:02 pm

I agree with the last posting....I'm not sure how accurate the fate line can be in determining if someone has a solid career or if they are just drifting in life. I notice that my mom has a strong fate line in her 60s and she has been retired for many years now. I also notice someone who has a great career and has no fate line!
I think shape and depth of fate line meaning might just be specific to the person whose hand it is on. It doesn't seem like you can apply a general rule for how a fate line looks and what that means. It seems like it can mean a lot of different things on different hands.

roya96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 pm

I agree with many of the above comments, my personal experience with this line is that when it is clearly etched, the person knows what they want and are set in their ways, whether it is being a dedicated mother or a dedicated doctor. The line being weak, broken or missing often occurs when the person does not really know what they want out of life. If the line starts strong and then weakens, the person has gone through something which has affected their motivation or they are wishing for a change.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 pm

The directional longitudinal transverse much related to ‘luck’ or ‘destiny’ is usually called ‘Fate Line’. Generally, it proceed towards under the middle finger which denotes your overall career satisfaction and how you've fulfilled your life's purpose. If it becomes deeper and stronger as it proceeds ahead; the more you feel satisfied with your career. A weak fate line shows that you have not fulfilled your ambitions; a wavy line means you have wavered in your dedication and spread your energies.

If the fate line is weakening as it proceeds this means you are gradually losing interest in your main work and that you are somewhat getting bored and therefore finding the work less satisfactory. A long and clear fate line can mean a career with the same company for a long period. The mount of Saturn is the traditional place for ending for the fate line, and those who have it have a secure sense of direction and purpose. Fingerprints here denote money issues.

We can regard ‘luck’ as a term implying with certainly some directional purpose, but, this is much related to ‘chances’ over which we have little or no control. And ‘destiny’ is linked with “fixed directional trend”. Beware, destiny is prewritten and to be changed because fingerprints are fixed and lines change.

By keeping aside the traditional ‘fellowship’, association or meaning of ‘fate’ and ‘destiny’; we can accept it as a “final result”. Finality must be measured in personal terms that are relative to the framework the “final result”. We must accept and believe the fact whether we like it or not, that our personal’ destiny’ is the ultimate crystallization of ourselves.

By using human hands and understanding what they indicate, we can control shape or alter the “final result”. This is a gauge
that denotes the individual materialistic aspects and its length and characteristic, is determined by the environmental experiences in our childhood or even before our birth.

We need good brain (head line) to guide us, good health (life line) to support us and good environment to help us in deciding how to react or how we take the things. It is a universal truth that environment is greater than man/woman which definitely influences us and our destiny. Therefore, I usually say no line or mark is absolute in itself on the palms of the human hands and these must be analyzed in totality.

In general, you can say, the Fate Line indicates the degree of individual satisfaction with the conditions of living. Yes, both in the material and in the more personal and emotional sense. Persons can be successful and satisfied without a good Fate Line too, but, not in a specific field. He or she will be like a ship without a rudder, buffeted first one way, then another. Changing lines are the barometers of our changing attitudes and experiences.

Parender Sethi

flower
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi,
I have noticed a clear line on the hands of beggers also!
So, his direction is set for tomorrow - He knows that tomo' morning he will get up and go for begging.
In other words, a Saturn line, sets a direction to our life.
About the ppl in whose hands the line wasn't present - they are sure that they might not want to continue with this job tomorrow.

Warm Regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Hello atlantis,

Thank you for introducing this topic.

Just to illustrate my earlier comment, I would like to present you a quote from Ed Campbell's 'The Encyclopedia of Palmistry', which concers his first alinea about this line (p.154):

"The Fate Line

The fate line, Saturn line, line of destiny or, as we call it, the personality line, is known to the Indians as one of the oordhava rekhas, and is a minor earth line in the teachings of Wu-Hsing. Only a few would count it as a minor line. Others would count it as probably a major-minor line. It appears to record changes in personality, job and career."

But you're right on that in many people the fate line usually doesn't show many changes in time (though that is just a typical characteristics of the major lines).

I also would like to add that in an exploring study by Psychologist Rowan Bayne (UK) the starting point of the fate line has been associated with "feelings of early life restrictions" (when the fate line is connected with the life line).

Bayne's study was titled: "Chirology: the hands and personality" (on the internet you will not find much more info about his study, but a few years ago he send me a copy of his study).

I hope this second answer will become more useful for you.

Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Icon_smile

A summary of Prof. Bayne's study is now also featured here:
http://www.handresearch.com/course/palm-reading-guide-mini-course-psychology-7.htm

Figure D-3: Examples of a fate line that is connected with the life line.
Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Rowan-bayne-line
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:29 pm

The Fate Line relates to Career as well as Personal life. Personal life problems are more indicated in the palms of sensitive persons like Women. I have seen Divorce so many times over there that I first look at the fate line for any problems of personal matters especially in the palms of women. Off course confirmation will be got from the Heart and Relationship Lines also and even life line.

Yes I too have seen good fate lines on beggars or on people of low income group , good deep fate lines and have found fate line absent on a successful person too. So it is very difficult to be sure that a good fate line will guarantee good career.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:37 pm

pravin kumar wrote:The Fate Line relates to Career as well as Personal life. Personal life problems are more indicated in the palms of sensitive persons like Women. I have seen Divorce so many times over there that I first look at the fate line for any problems of personal matters especially in the palms of women. Off course confirmation will be got from the Heart and Relationship Lines also and even life line.

Yes I too have seen good fate lines on beggars or on people of low income group , good deep fate lines and have found fate line absent on a successful person too. So it is very difficult to be sure that a good fate line will guarantee good career.

P.K.

Pravin,

This is one of my main points of confusion. Is there a way to know when a fate line will show good results and when it will have no effect?

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Yesterday I was about to send a query about The Fate Line but could not, and have just logged in to find it in the latest topic !!... Coincidentally,  I am studying this line currently, out of curiosity, as this line has a lot to tell about the karmic tendency in a person which is part of the study of  Raja Yoga.

I read all the threads and I feel that Martijn's interpretation seems to be correct that a Fate Line represents a person's "Life Purpose". This I am sure about, but my query is about the beginning and ending points.

If the line is deep and prominent like the major lines, it only means that a person is very stubborn and dominant which is not considered to be good (for self development and attitude) where I agree with Fincham's interpretation. These people may not have stable jobs, but their intentions throughout their life are indicated clearly by the Heart Line.

When the Fate line is unclear, it may mean that the person does not have an aim in life, no set boundary or his Fate is directed in accordance to the whims of other people and who may be more directed by their Heart line (desires). .......some people live their lives as a non-entity doing everything what others do, may also have an insignificant Fate line and may later develop into a distinct one as the purpose changes.

The Fate line in this particular person's hand starts inside the Life line, close to it from the Venus mount and moves straight towards Saturn mt and ends a t the base of the finger.
Now, there is another equally dark line present (influence line ) which starts from the moon mt and ends just before the Heart Line in the quadrangle besides the Fate line and not touching it.
This is a hand of a woman, 52, having a spatulate( narrow at the wrist ) and small palm, bulging at the upper mars side at the percussion.
Index finger is shorter than the ring finger by a few mm.... Thumb is average length and quite bendable, hand is light pink in colour. Venus mt. is average in bulge, silk skin at the base of this mt., compared to the rest of the hand. Moon mt is average in bulge. Life Line does not have a wide curve.
Independent, long headline, except for one descending line joining Lifeline at the beginning part. Moves straight till the ring finger where it slopes down at the upper mt. and touches the Line of Intuition at the percussion.
Heart Line is deep and ends with a fork at the base of the Jupiter mt., Upper line thins as it ends at the top of Ju. Mt.
Sun Line is found only as a single vertical line at the Apollo mt., running the entire mt. little away from the heart line..... Half present sympathy line ending with a fork....affection line curves down towards the end.... Nothing exceptional about this hand.

My query is about the interpretation of the Fate line and the line of influence........ two palmists have two different interpretations in their books....... I want to know about this to support my belief that this line is nothing but The Life Purpose !

Thanks!

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:29 pm

rajashri wrote:...

I read all the threads and I feel that Martijn's interpretation seems to be correct that a Fate Line represents a person's "Life Purpose". This I am sure about, but my query is about the beginning and ending points.

Thanks rajashri, I think a long, stable, independent fate line basically only is associated to represent a strong 'sense' to be able to focus/work for a life purpose; so at best it represents basically only a sign for having purposeful stability.

On top of this I think one can say that the rest of the hand should be considered to identify the nature of this life purpose itself (e.g. in Richard Unger's system e.g. the fingerprints play a significant role, but other hand reading define things differently).

wave

Fate lines and their actual characteristics? Fate_line
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:00 am

True!............but in this case I want to know how to interpret when we have other details. Now, both the palmists are correct in a way.
When you read the hand of a stranger, how do you make out if that person is working or looks after the home ? This is the reason I sent this query, because I had seen a hand of a male, about 45 yrs of age, a few years back who had a similar beginning, ie from the Venus mount and and going straight to the Saturn mt.....In his case both the interpretations are true.

Cheiro says, "when the fate line starts from the Venus Mt, it means passionate love will affect the whole career........on the other hand according to Benham and others ," the bearer would be helped and supported by his relatives in his career or he would be part of the family business".

Now, Life purpose means, the person could have begging as his life purpose, or a person may want to live like a parasite getting everything easily, or a person may stray and yet have a clear straight Fate line, or a person may be successful.

Could experts or professionals please guide as to how to interpret if you have never seen or met the person ?

Please?

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:19 am

Fate Line by itself may not ensure that the person has a good career. Having a Sun Line by its side will definitely ensure that he is on a strong footing career wise. Quality of other lines may also be seen like Head and/or Life Line. For personal relationship check the Heart Line and Relationship lines too. The forked relationship line is not that harmful but if the fate line is cut by an a prominent influence line and then the fate line gets dim or stops or bifurcates then the problem in personal relationship is sure to happen and may even lead to Divorce. This is specifically true on women who are very sensitive.

learner wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:The Fate Line relates to Career as well as Personal life. Personal life problems are more indicated in the palms of sensitive persons like Women. I have seen Divorce so many times over there that I first look at the fate line for any problems of personal matters especially in the palms of women. Off course confirmation will be got from the Heart and Relationship Lines also and even life line.

P.K.

Pravin,

This is one of my main points of confusion. Is there a way to know when a fate line will show good results and when it will have no effect?  

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:21 am

I don't think Cheiro's interpretation is reliable. I know 3 people in their 70s with fate line from Venus. They have very normal average lives with average jobs. Passionate love played no part in their career. I know others with same line from Venus. They all have jobs with no connection or influence of passionate love.

Benham seems more accurate. I have verified in a few cases but not 100% reliable.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:24 am

pravin kumar wrote:Fate Line by itself may not ensure that the person has a good career. Having a Sun Line by its side will definitely ensure that he is on a strong footing career wise. Quality of other lines may also be seen like Head and/or Life Line. For personal relationship check the Heart Line and Relationship lines too. The forked relationship line is not that harmful but if the fate line is cut by an a prominent influence line and then the fate line gets dim or stops or bifurcates then the problem in personal relationship is sure to happen and may even lead to Divorce. This is specifically true on women who are very sensitive.

learner wrote:

P.K.

Pravin,

Pravin Kumar

Thank you for the clarification Mr. Kumar. That explains at least poor peoples hands. They don't have sun line.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:26 am

I have read all the books of Cheiro and don't recall anywhere it is mentioned that Fate Line coming from Mount of Venus and going up in the direction of Mount of Saturn means passionate love played to enhance the career of that person. It is simple that some relative has inspired that person to come up in life and that could be Father, Uncle etc.etc. Benham also interprets similarly.

learner wrote:I don't think Cheiro's interpretation is reliable. I know 3 people in their 70s with fate line from Venus. They have very normal average lives with average jobs. Passionate love played no part in their career. I know others with same line from Venus. They all have jobs with no connection or influence of passionate love.

Benham seems more accurate. I have verified in a few cases but not 100% reliable.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:33 am

pravin kumar wrote:I have read all the books of Cheiro and don't recall anywhere it is mentioned that Fate Line coming from Mount of Venus and going up in the direction of Mount of Saturn means passionate love played to enhance the career of that person. It is simple that some relative has inspired that person to come up in life and that could be Father, Uncle etc.etc. Benham also interprets similarly.

learner wrote:I don't think Cheiro's interpretation is reliable. I know 3 people in their 70s with fate line from Venus. They have very normal average lives with average jobs. Passionate love played no part in their career. I know others with same line from Venus. They all have jobs with no connection or influence of passionate love.

P.K.

Thank you again Pravin. I realize that my interpretation of Cheiro may not be correct. I will test this theory using your interpretation. I think most people are inspired usually by some relative. So it may be difficult to test the theory. Anyway, let me try.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:40 am

I have tested it time and again even in this forum and there is agreement to this theory by the person whose palm I have read it. In fact if an influence comes from Mount of Venus and cuts the life line then it is interpreted that some relative in a bid to inspire the person on whose palm it is found creates hurdles in that person's life or the person is not able to accept that advise from his relatives.

learner wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:I have read all the books of Cheiro and don't recall anywhere it is mentioned that Fate Line coming from Mount of Venus and going up in the direction of Mount of Saturn means passionate love played to enhance the career of that person. It is simple that some relative has inspired that person to come up in life and that could be Father, Uncle etc.etc. Benham also interprets similarly.

P.K.

Thank you again Pravin. I realize that my interpretation of Cheiro may not be correct. I will test this theory using your interpretation. I think most people are inspired usually by some relative. So it may be difficult to test the theory. Anyway, let me try.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:31 am

Hi !

I have read only one version of Cheiro since I learnt the ABCs of palmistry and that book is called
PALMISTRY FOR ALL (containing new informationon the palm never before published ) written under the tittle in bold.
Recently, I discovered that THIS book has all the true answers, at least applicable to my hand and the people I have known. Especially the major lines, fate line, sun line, various interpretations of influence lines, mystique cross......his study of LINES in particular is thorough. Only thing which was not clear was THE Simian Line, Ring of Solomon (which I found MODERNHANDREADINGFORUM  discussion to be accurate ( Parender and another member's input and Martijn's illustrations) .
What I did not approve of the older palmists was that they used words like,"So and So line and a star may mean Danger... Or even Cheiro said something like this about the SIMIAN as this may be dangerous. For a while, I really thought so, but the modern palmists cleared my doubts..... in fact this line is a boon if there are other favorable factors.

I put up these two cases because I have known these people closely and I know another lady who also has a similar Fate line and a short line of influence. In her case, not one but many have helped her in her career in guiding, translating, as a copywriter in an ad agency.

I was amazed at Cheiro's accurate information  and let me correct the version of Cheiro..... "the Line of Influence may not mean the influence of only one member of opposite sex, it may mean more number of people (men and women ).

The FACTS about islands on the FATE line which Cheiro has given, I think NO other palmist as far as I know has............. More than half of the world is affected by Extra marital relations and the problems related to it.  I have never seen this topic come up. I think it should be covered. Otherwise what is the use of the experts ?.... if no one does it I will do it and even how they have been happily relieved out of the Karma and the line has dissappeared and now their passion has been directed to something more healthy and constructive.

I think Learner and Pravinji, you must study this version of Cheiro, it can be downloaded.  

sunny

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:41 am

I agree with the following:

I was amazed at Cheiro's accurate information and let me correct the version of Cheiro..... "the Line of Influence may not mean the influence of only one member of opposite sex, it may mean more number of people (men and women ). It is also called Public Favourite and such people become stage artist too with confirmation of the third phalange of the apollo finger being prominent.

rajashri wrote:Hi !

I have read only one version of Cheiro since I learnt the ABCs of palmistry and that book is called
PALMISTRY FOR ALL (containing new informationon the palm never before published ) written under the tittle in bold.
Recently, I discovered that THIS book has all the true answers, at least applicable to my hand and the people I have known. Especially the major lines, fate line, sun line, various interpretations of influence lines, mystique cross......his study of LINES in particular is thorough. Only thing which was not clear was THE Simian Line, Ring of Solomon (which I found MODERNHANDREADINGFORUM  discussion to be accurate ( Parender and another member's input and Martijn's illustrations) .
What I did not approve of the older palmists was that they used words like,"So and So line and a star may mean Danger... Or even Cheiro said something like this about the SIMIAN as this may be dangerous.  For a while, I really thought so, but the modern palmists cleared my doubts..... in fact this line is a boon if there are other favorable factors.

I put up these two cases because I have known these people closely and I know another lady who also has a similar Fate line and a short line of influence. In her case, not one but many have helped her in her career in guiding, translating, as a copywriter in an ad agency.

I was amazed at Cheiro's accurate information  and let me correct the version of Cheiro..... "the Line of Influence may not mean the influence of only one member of opposite sex, it may mean more number of people (men and women ).

The FACTS about islands on the FATE line which Cheiro has given, I think NO other palmist as far as I know has............. More than half of the world is affected by Extra marital relations and the problems related to it.  I have never seen this topic come up. I think it should be covered. Otherwise what is the use of the experts ?.... if no one does it I will do it and even how they have been happily relieved out of the Karma and the line has dissappeared and now their passion has been directed to something more healthy and constructive.

I think Learner and Pravinji, you must study this version of Cheiro, it can be downloaded.  

sunny

As far as island on fate line meaning extra marital affair there has to be confirmation on relationship line and heart line. I have never come across an island on fate line but yes many times star on fate line and even the interpretation of this can be both positive or negative depending on how the balance lines on palm are.

Cheiro was very intuitive person and the way he presented himself showed that he was a genius and many did agree with it but there are others who doubt it too. I love the way Cheiro presented himself but it is difficult to reason out his readings many times as his responses were more intuitive than logical at times.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:54 am

Hello Pravinji,

My query has still not been answered. If the query is about the Fate line, what would be your interpretation regarding the theme of the life of the woman aged 52, whose hands I have described?

Thanks!

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next