Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Very Interesting Fate and life line Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Very Interesting Fate and life line Voting17Very Interesting Fate and life line Voting19Very Interesting Fate and life line Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Very Interesting Fate and life line Voting17Very Interesting Fate and life line Voting19Very Interesting Fate and life line Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Very Interesting Fate and life line

+2
seawaves
sa120519
6 posters

Go down

Very Interesting Fate and life line Empty Very Interesting Fate and life line

Post  sa120519 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 am

I was checking the palm of one of my friend just for fun. But I think that the combinations in her hands are interesting enough to be shared. Since I have just a basic knowledge of palmistry, can someone please help me understand the meaning of multiple fatelines and a different life line.

This person is right handed and 31 yrs old.

Below are the image urls

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/18/45/77/36/20130814.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/18/45/77/36/20130815.jpg

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Very Interesting Fate and life line Empty Re: Very Interesting Fate and life line

Post  seawaves Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:54 am

Very Interesting Hand.

A poor early life , but shows an exciting life of this person.

Cold at heart. Fiercely independent. Political ambitions,
Good Intellect, self made person, Imaginative and keeps control of the situation.
Shall travel a lot and might even settle in another country.
Shall have an interesting romantic life .

Needs a very detailed reading.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Very Interesting Fate and life line Empty Re: Very Interesting Fate and life line

Post  sa120519 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:14 am

Hello Seawaves,

Thanks for reading her hand. For my knowledge sake, could you please explain the meaning of two fatelines, both starting in a big fork, and the bow like structure forming on the life line in her right hand. Also could you please explain on how have derived the conclusion about the exciting romantic life and a lot of travel.
Thanks in anticipation.

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 am

Double Fate line means double luck.

I dont see a fork on fate lines, but if there is one, it means the initial years of the person were not good and family struggled. Also could mean family problems between parents. Which is further confirmed by the island on the life line. The person starts a better life after 25.

Now on exciting romantic life, this is a bit of mystery reading, however, since you have asked, I will give you a clue that a line from moon, going and touching the fate line gives the person the opportunity of travel and flirting with possibility of marriage with a person , whom she meets on a journey.

Romance is generally seen from the heart line and the venus. The depth of the heart line of this person is far more then the other lines on the hand. This makes the heart a demanding element on the fate and shall not sit quiet without equitable results. The heart line terminates under the saturn, therefore the person will also enjoy a good sex life without the feeling of guilt.

I strongly doubt, it is your own hand, but you are shy of claiming it. If you would have claimed it to be your own hand, I would have told you yet more interesting facts .

Anyway, have a smashing time ahead.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:48 am

Thats a lightning fast reply Smile ...
Thanks a lot for the insights..but unfortunately this is not my hand Smile, I have a keen interest in palmistry and when I accidently looked at my friend's hand and was really not able to decipher it, I thought of sharing the same here. But I am really glad that you read it for me and also added some clarifications on the same. I wish to get my hands read also. I'll upload my hands pics as well in another post.
But could you please share that extra bit of information which you have mentioned about in the last post.
Thanks

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:56 am

Ok Understood that it is your friends hand.

One of the best feature of this hand is the way the fate line takes a fork and goes to the mercury.
Such a person can be extremely successful in biz.

Further, the person has a very strong sun line, which makes her uniquely gifted with mental power.

Though the number of lines on her hand make her restive and anxious, yet the life will be that of fun and excitement.

The mercury line goes to the life line and I only hope it crosses the same . Otherwise, she should never take any unwanted risk .

There are many more readings, but I am constrained with my timings .

All the best.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:57 am

By the way, you did not tell me, how correct are my readings about your friend.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:08 am

Thanks! 
As much as I know about her, most of your interpretations are falling in line with her life. I am not aure about the early life crisis since I have no knowledge about her initial personal life. But in her carrier she is highly successfull and have been travelling a lot, very poficient in communication. But she is 31 yrs old and still not finding any correct match for marriage (this is why I had asked about the romantic life interpretation). She is also very restless which you have very correctly pointed out. Thumb up 

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:14 am

Thanks, the feed back helps.

On her marriage, post the side view of her hand and we will take it from there.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 am

I'll try to get the side view pic of her palm when I see her again. By the way is there any specifics about which hand's pic should I post (left or right)?

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:10 am

Both

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Very Interesting Fate and life line Empty very interesting fate & life lines

Post  KAMAL DANI Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:06 pm

this person will have Fortune from Foreign countries or import /export business.

he will hv double career.

his success will depend on will of others.

this person is very generous.

KAMAL DANI
CONSULTANT PALMIST
Kolkata,India.
dt. 13.08.2013
KAMAL DANI
KAMAL DANI

Back to top Go down

Very Interesting Fate and life line Empty Poltical ambitions!

Post  Govindram2011 Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 am

Hello Seawaves,

I would like to know how do you say, she has a strong political ambitions, May i know which aspect of the line defines her ambition?

Thank you

Govindram2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftingpetra Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:15 am

Hi there, I was not able to view the images of the hand with double fate lines but here is another variation with double fate line, one of which is forked.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63983777@N08/

Driftingpetra

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:38 pm

sa120519 wrote:I'll try to get the side view pic of her palm when I see her again. By the way is there any specifics about which hand's pic should I post (left or right)?
Hi, Where are the pics? In the links that you have shared, there are no pics.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down