Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Voting17ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Voting19ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Voting18 
Lynn
ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Voting17ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Voting19ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
Lynn
amit_plawat
daskell

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS

+2
learner
ChilliLover
6 posters

Go down

ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Empty ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS

Post  ChilliLover Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:46 am

I am quite interested in the occult science, palmistry is one where i read on it once it a while. I like to think that I am a fairly logical person but there are supernatural things that has happened in my life that made me see the perspective of the metaphysical as per say.

Having said that, I have seen palms of famous people online ie, Cristiano Ronaldo. He does not possess a sun line nor a line of fate, but he is brilliant in what he does and has achieved fame and fortune.

This kind of breaks the traditional notion of palmistry when lines such as the sun and fate should occur in his palms but are not. This is not only the case, i have met some brilliant people in my life and had a glimpse at their palm, some are clear palms that has no of line of sun and fate.

if one argues that you do not need these lines to be an indication of success, then what is the point of palmistry? anyone care to shed a light?

ChilliLover

Back to top Go down

ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Empty Re: ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS

Post  learner Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:03 am

Last edited by learner on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

learner

Back to top Go down

ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Empty Re: ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Hello

Nobody can predict what is there in future. And thats makes it fascinating to try and see if one can.

But the main roots are in superstitious beliefs.

It is the demand of people to know future that keeps palmistry alive.

Forsome it is the means of living while others try to do it scientifically. But the mysterious nature keeps us interested.

rajeevkrsharmaji

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Can you post some of the palms of such persons. I agree that it is not just the lines that are most important. The palm as a whole is most important and then the positive attitude of the person.

ChilliLover wrote:I am quite interested in the occult science, palmistry is one where i read on it once it a while. I like to think that I am a fairly logical person but there are supernatural things that has happened in my life that made me see the perspective of the metaphysical as per say.

Having said that, I have seen palms of famous people online ie, Cristiano Ronaldo. He does not possess a sun line nor a line of fate, but he is brilliant in what he does and has achieved fame and fortune.

This kind of breaks the traditional notion of palmistry when lines such as the sun and fate should occur in his palms but are not. This is not only the case, i have met some brilliant people in my life and had a glimpse at their palm, some are clear palms that has no of line of sun and fate.

if one argues that you do not need these lines to be an indication of success, then what is the point of palmistry? anyone care to shed a light?

P.K>

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:37 pm

ChilliLover wrote:I am quite interested in the occult science, palmistry is one where i read on it once it a while. I like to think that I am a fairly logical person but there are supernatural things that has happened in my life that made me see the perspective of the metaphysical as per say.

Cristiano Ronaldo has good fate line. you will find it if you look carefully.  It is not clear because clear hand images are not there but fate line can be seen. It is almost same strength as life line, head line, heart line.

Are you learning palmistry or is this just general question out of curiosity?

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  jfrank Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:07 pm

I have a theory that if the three main lines (life, head and heart) are good or flawless, then it can nullify or reduce the bad effects or absence of the other lines like fate or sun line. If the three main lines are weak, good fate or sun line may not help.

jfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  roya96 Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Michael Jordan doesn't have good fate line or apollo lines either, but he is the best basketball player ever and worth over a billion dollars. His life line and fingers look good though.

ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Mj10

roya96

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:22 am

He does have fate line and sun line but it is not required if a person has Supreme Self Confidence in his ability. Lines may appear later on. I have seen persons without a fate line being successful and with fate line struggling.

roya96 wrote:Michael Jordan doesn't have good fate line or apollo lines either, but he is the best basketball player ever and worth over a billion dollars. His life line and fingers look good though.

ABSENCE OF SUN AND FATE LINE, BUT FAMOUS Mj10

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down