Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Voting17Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Voting19Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Voting17Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Voting19Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Line from Upper Mars to Apollo

+2
anand_palm
greatbear
6 posters

Go down

Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Empty Line from Upper Mars to Apollo

Post  greatbear Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am

I have in both my hands a line from Upper Mars to the Mount of Apollo: what could it mean? In my left hand, the line is unbroken, whereas in the right it is broken. I also have a success line otherwise in both hands, starting from the Plain of Mars, if that is of relevance.

Thanks in advance!

greatbear

Back to top Go down

Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Empty Re: Line from Upper Mars to Apollo

Post  anand_palm Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Hello Great Bear (If remember it is some constellation name, astronomy) Laughing

All i could think of is that since it is orginating near the thumb area it could imply that you are putting lot of effort to make yourself creative, more expressive ect.. as manifsted by the appollo mount.

i think i got you wrong if you are saying upper mars area within quadrangle and below heart line. Then it could mean your activily using your subconscious mind to be more creative.

Thanks
Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:27 am

Dear Greatbear,

Line coming in a curve from the Upper Mount of Mars and going towards Mount of Apollo and ending above the heart line means through sheer hard work and never say die attitude you will rise up so high that it is bound to bring you name and fame and money.

greatbear wrote:I have in both my hands a line from Upper Mars to the Mount of Apollo: what could it mean? In my left hand, the line is unbroken, whereas in the right it is broken. I also have a success line otherwise in both hands, starting from the Plain of Mars, if that is of relevance.

Thanks in advance!

However if the line is not continuous as in your right hand still the success will come though in diluted form but the indication should be that the line comes from the Upper Mount of Mars and going towards the Mount of Apollo.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Empty thanks

Post  greatbear Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks a lot, Pravin!

greatbear

Back to top Go down

Post  s_udit Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:45 pm

hi

Line coming in a curve from the Upper Mount of Mars and going towards Mount of Apollo and ending above the heart line is called "poorv-punya-rekha" in Indian-vedic-palmistry and I first read about it on the forum itself in quiz-form

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t212-the-weird-hand-lines-quiz-part-1-easy
http://palmistryreport.wordpress.com/tag/poorva-punya/

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2114-important-lines-and-divine-interpretation-nadi-jyotisha

this line is explained in the book by Canadian palmist of Indian-origin Mr Ghanshyam Singh Birla, (as found in google-search)

"Love in the Palm of Your Hand: How to Use Palmistry for Successful ... - Page 104 - Google Books Result
according to that book this term means "good fortune earned as a result of meritorious-past-life-deeds" and presence of this line indicate that the owner of the palm with this line is gifted with the rare-charm to attract someone of the opposite-sex with whom you had a common goal, you are intutively aware of goals set in past life that you are now in the process of completing---------- and so on"
as could be read at the link below

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=XU8i4j8UuIwC&pg=PA104&lpg=PA104&dq=poorva+punya+Rekha+in+palmistry&source=bl&ots=IBsW92HpUs&sig=WV-0emLmd8bJYnOq6__gnSJh4KA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=qOk9UaTqJIXRrQeIioH4CQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=poorva%20punya%20Rekha%20in%20palmistry&f=false

this line could be seen (perhaps) in pic below

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/17/96/15/58/rh_enl10.jpg

s_udit

s_udit

Back to top Go down

Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Empty line from mars incrossing fate line and touching apollo!

Post  Govindram2011 Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:49 am

i too have this line but it is crossing my fate line and touching the line of sun!Sometimes i feel I am amore stressed person, thinking too much about future goals and about my family and feels confused sometimes.

Govindram2011

Back to top Go down

Line from Upper Mars to Apollo Empty line from mount of Jupiter to pinkie finger

Post  Sue Miller Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 am

Hi everyone, are we talking about a line coming from the Mars mount just under the beginning of the head line on the radial side and going to Apollo or from Mars just under the beginning of the heart line, on the percussion side, I too get confused with upper and lower Mars!
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Sue,

They are talking about line from Upper Mount of Mars which lies within Heart and Head Line below the mercury finger. Qualities of this mount is power of resistance. Such a person never gives up.He is a silent fighter.

Sue Miller wrote:Hi everyone, are we talking about a line coming from the Mars mount just under the beginning of the head line on the radial side and going to Apollo or from Mars just under the beginning of the heart line, on the percussion side, I too get confused with upper and lower Mars!
Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down