Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
Lynn
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
amit_plawat
Lynn
daskell

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Payalrihansh hand reading request

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  learner Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:23 am

I have deleted my question. You can delete your response if you wish.

learner

Back to top Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  Payalrihansh Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:22 am

pravin kumar wrote:What you have posted as your husband's palm looks to be your palm picture of right hand. Kindly check up. What is your husband's age and what is your present person's age? Secondly you will definitely have a problem at the age of approximately 45/46 where your original fate line is cut by an influence line and also the new fate line is again cut by an influence line. Both the fate lines become dimmer after that. I hope you understand what that means.

The third R L goes up and cuts the mercury finger which means you will never marry him. Another influence line cuts your life line and your present fate line at age 39/40 or even earlier so I expect you to face some awkward situations in your present life with your husband soon. Is this new person the same age as yourself or a year or two elder to you? Life after 45/46 is difficult for you as also for this person.

I get almost 80% women coming to me for palm reading. I too face the situation that you are going through. I know that path is not right and will take me nowhere so I exercise Utmost Restraint. Being a woman yourself you know how much they open out with their problems still I keep total control over myself. Rest it is upto you.

Whatever I have mentioned is liable to change for the better or otherwise.

P.K.

Hi Pravin,
Sorry got the wrong link. This is my husbands palm. He is 40.
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/31
The present person is much much younger to me. He is at least 19yrs younger to me.
When you say there will be awkward time with my husband, how bad a situation am I looking at? Will it be due to the present person? So, are you telling me that we will no longer be in touch after that?

Please adv what does it mean to have the fate line cut by influence lines and the fate lines becoming dimmer. How can it happen again at 45? Or is it that the present person will be with me till I turn 45 and then we will have to move apart? Could these cuts signify any tragedy in family that has already happened when I was 34?

Keeping a simple friendship and talking should not do much harm. I want to maintain that with the present person. Is there Anyway you can suggest to not get into awkward position and bypass it completely.
Thank you.

Last edited by Payalrihansh on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity was needed)

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:56 am

Learner,

Good you have deleted that post.

learner wrote:I have deleted my question. You can delete your response if you wish.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:02 am

At what age you got married? How many relationship lines does your husband have?

Payalrihansh wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:What you have posted as your husband's palm looks to be your palm picture of right hand. Kindly check up. What is your husband's age and what is your present person's age? Secondly you will definitely have a problem at the age of approximately 45/46 where your original fate line is cut by an influence line and also the new fate line is again cut by an influence line. Both the fate lines become dimmer after that. I hope you understand what that means.

The third R L goes up and cuts the mercury finger which means you will never marry him. Another influence line cuts your life line and your present fate line at age 39/40 or even earlier so I expect you to face some awkward situations in your present life with your husband soon. Is this new person the same age as yourself or a year or two elder to you? Life after 45/46 is difficult for you as also for this person.

I get almost 80% women coming to me for palm reading. I too face the situation that you are going through. I know that path is not right and will take me nowhere so I exercise Utmost Restraint. Being a woman yourself you know how much they open out with their problems still I keep total control over myself. Rest it is upto you.

Whatever I have mentioned is liable to change for the better or otherwise.

P.K.

Hi Pravin,
Sorry got the wrong link. This is my husbands palm. He is 40.
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/31
The present person is much much younger to me. He is at least 19yrs younger to me.
When you say there will be awkward time with my husband, how bad a situation am I looking at? Will it be due to the present person? So, are you telling me that we will no longer be in touch after that?

Please adv what does it mean to have the fate line cut by influence lines and the fate lines becoming dimmer. How can it happen again at 45? Or is it that the present person will be with me till I turn 45 and then we will have to move apart? Could these cuts signify any tragedy in family that has already happened when I was 34?

Keeping a simple friendship and talking should not do much harm. I want to maintain that with the present person. Is there Anyway you can suggest to not get into awkward position and bypass it completely.
Thank you.

If you want you can post your response to my e mail ID as I have to very selective with the choice of my words over here. Or if you want I can send you response at your e mail ID.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:11 am

Payal

I am waiting for your response as I see you online otherwise I have to go. I have your palm map in my mind so I can answer straight away your questions but there are certain things I see in your husbands palm because of which I have asked you about his RL and your marriage age.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 am

pravin kumar wrote:Payal

I am waiting for your response as I see you online otherwise I have to go. I have your palm map in my mind so I can answer straight away your questions but there are certain things I see in your husbands palm because of which I have asked you about his RL and your marriage age.

P.K.

Sent you a PM. My husband has one RL

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:05 am

I have sent you the response at your email.

I
Payalrihansh wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Payal

P.K.

Sent you a PM. My husband has one RL

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2