Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lynn
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Voting17QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Voting19QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Voting18 
amit_plawat
QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Voting17QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Voting19QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Empty Re: QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'!

Post  Liliana Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:58 pm

It looks like 12 is my number!
This is it!

Thank you Martjin for your patience with me.

flower
Liliana
Liliana

Back to top Go down

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Empty Re: QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'!

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Liliana wrote:It looks like 12 is my number!
This is it!

Thank you Martjin for your patience with me.

flower

Dear Liliana, is the no. '12' really your number??

I have noticed that you already shared 13 'correct' destinations!! (Though not yet in one single attempt... Wink )

Actually, I am quite sure that...anyone who discovers how well YOU used my earlier 'hint', should now be able to go beyond 12 correct answers!

NOTICE: hand dance ...These words include another 'hint'!!!

Anyway, thank you for your efforts so far!! cheers
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Anyone ... who will become the winner of this Quiz?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liliana Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Me, of course! flower
Sorry I had no time in the last days to think more on it.

I am amazed though that nobody else doesn't want to play it! Is so funny!
Anyone
Liliana
Liliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:02 pm

farao .. Good Lord, this quiz is almost one month running: it appears to be much harder than I expected.

I am willing to unveal next week the destination of one of the hands, but which one would you prefer to know? Which of the 16 pictures is the hardest case???

(Meanwhile, your attempt to solve the quiz is welcome as well!)

Anyone
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 am

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Confused-smiley-17714 Okay, I must admit... this quiz is much harder than I assumed!

Time for a few more clues:

Clue 1) Interestingly, so far all attempts included... the association of the Mandala with India. But unfortunately, the mandala really belongs to another country!!!

Clue 2) And... why is it so hard to find the destination of 'the Milkmaid'?
All four assocations so far are not correct!!! rolling on the floor

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Confused

Now.... lol! ...after so many clues:

Is anybody interested to 'steal' Liliana's early claim for victory???

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Sport-smiley-5537
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:31 am

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Yellow-emoticon-guy-confused-expression

Maybe... scratch ... it's about that I invite a friend of mine, mister 'sneeuwspoor' - who is a very experienced travel-guide around the world (+ an amateur palmist) - to solve this quiz

Though, I would be surprized if he is able to solve this tempting 'culture-quiz'... !???
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liliana Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:42 am

Ok Martjin,
I see nobody wants to play with me No

so... once again geek

France –balls
Italy - fan
Kenya - warrior
India – milkmaid
Tibet - mandala
Thailand - Dance
China - Peipa
Japan - Nana
Indonesia - Grace
Australia - Dundee
Tahiti - Bounty
USA - Lucky Luck
Columbia - Guard
Bolivia - lama
West Sahara - Checkers
Marroco – stoned

Liliana wave wave
Liliana
Liliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:54 am

Liliana wrote:
France –balls
Italy - fan
Kenya - warrior
India – milkmaid
Tibet - mandala
Thailand - Dance
China - Peipa
Japan - Nana
Indonesia - Grace
Australia - Dundee
Tahiti - Bounty
USA - Lucky Luck
Columbia - Guard
Bolivia - lama
West Sahara - Checkers
Marroco – stoned

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Happy-clap QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Happy-clap QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Happy-clap QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Happy-clap QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Happy-clap QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Happy-clap QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Happy-clap QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Happy-clap

16 Correct answers!!

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Fireworks-03-june QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Fireworks-09-june QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Firewo11 QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Fireworks-03-june

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Firewo10

Wow, you've managed to take your 'claim for victory'!! Thumb up

Congratulations Liliana, you've won
the "Hand-Journey-around-the-world QUIZ!!"

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Penguin

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Woohoo! You did it!! Well done Liliana. cheers
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Liliana Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 pm

YES! YES! YES!
happy move happy yel happy move happy yel

Thank you Martjin. I wouldn't made it without your help and clues. Thanks!

Thank you Lynn. It was harder that I thought at the beginning.

Hugs to you all,
Liliana
Liliana
Liliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:02 pm

... While this topic goes back to the early days of this forum, more detailed info regarding finger length and hand shape around the world is presented in this new article:

http://www.handresearch.com/diagnostics/finger-length-around-the-world-international-populations.htm

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Finger-length-variations-international-populations
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Bump

On top of this project... you might also want to check out the Fingerprints World Map!

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Fingerprint-pattern-intensity-index-clusters-world-map

QUIZ - 'A Hands-Journey Around the World'! - Page 2 Hands-11
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2