Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Interpretation of trident at different locations Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lynn
Interpretation of trident at different locations Voting17Interpretation of trident at different locations Voting19Interpretation of trident at different locations Voting18 
amit_plawat
Interpretation of trident at different locations Voting17Interpretation of trident at different locations Voting19Interpretation of trident at different locations Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Interpretation of trident at different locations

3 posters

Go down

Interpretation of trident at different locations Empty Interpretation of trident at different locations

Post  shobhit2006ag Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi ,

Could any researcher can confirm the meaning of Trident on sun line & heart line (defined in image in white circle).

Thanks!

Interpretation of trident at different locations 1_210

shobhit2006ag

Back to top Go down

Interpretation of trident at different locations Empty Re: Interpretation of trident at different locations

Post  pravin kumar Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:36 am

Trident always elevates the positive aspects of that Line/Mount. The one on the Sun Line is too dim to be a true Trident. The other one on the Heart Line I am not sure it is a Trident. Trident on Sun Line in Indian Palmistry means Protection of Lord Shiva from negative aspects and it increases the positivity of that line.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Interpretation of trident at different locations Empty Re: Interpretation of trident at different locations

Post  shobhit2006ag Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Praveen,

Thanks! Actually image is blur.

Does the Direction/Angle of trident make any impact. At the Heart line it is downward & at Sun line it is upward.

shobhit2006ag

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:13 pm

In palmistry the study is made not on just one indication but many things are taken in to account while reading the palm. If there is a True Trident anywhere in the palm then you will have its counter effect somewhere else to indicate its meaning. On Sun Line it gives you lots of fame/popularity/money or at least Self Satisfaction and it protects you from your enemies too. If there is anything contrary to the above reading anywhere else in the palm then it goes against the presence of Trident. So, as I said, any indication in the palm as to have a counter effect somewhere else for confirmation.

shobhit2006ag wrote:Praveen,

Thanks! Actually image is blur.

Does the Direction/Angle of trident make any impact. At the Heart line it is downward & at Sun line it is upward.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  shobhit2006ag Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:59 pm

I am also trying to learn these things. It would be great help if you can make at least one more comment regarding the positive or negative of this sign after verifying its accountability with the complete palm view.

Below is the complete palm image:
Interpretation of trident at different locations 11013

Interpretation of trident at different locations Dscn0312

shobhit2006ag

Back to top Go down

Post  shobhit2006ag Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:23 am

Please comment on this topic.

shobhit2006ag

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmreader Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:20 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Trident always elevates the positive aspects of that Line/Mount. The one on the Sun Line is too dim to be a true Trident. The other one on the Heart Line I am not sure it is a Trident. Trident on Sun Line in Indian Palmistry means Protection of Lord Shiva from negative aspects and it increases the positivity of that line.

P.K.

I concur.

and regarding your question
shobhit2006ag wrote: more comment regarding the positive or negative of this sign

You will have alot of problems with demons and negative spirits. They will cause alot physical damage, so I would recommend to stay away from the Spiritual world and start to belive in shiva, he is with you.

You have everything you need. A wonderfull partner at the age of 25 which will stay at your side till the end. You will have at least 1 child. A very nice career and a very good looking health. What else do you need?

Palmreader

Back to top Go down

Post  shobhit2006ag Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:38 pm

you responded in two paragraph.

2nd para represent, everything is OK but 1st para shows negative impact of life,can you elaborate this ?. Is it due to any real world enemy or you are pointing towards spirits?

Many thanks for your comments.

shobhit2006ag

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmreader Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Its all about negative spirits and the ghost world.

Palmreader

Back to top Go down

Post  shobhit2006ag Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Your prediction is correct for life partner.

I feel some negative energies restricting my career path at present (at the age of 30). I am trying hard but result is not coming from any direction. Do you have any prediction for this?

Also could you suggest some palmistry book that could be helpful for improving my hobby and easy to understand.

Thanks!

shobhit2006ag

Back to top Go down

Post  shobhit2006ag Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi Palmreader,

looking forward for your comments.

shobhit2006ag

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmreader Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Yes, you are correct. I can see about 4 negative influences to your career and life force and only 1 good.

Hm, usually that much influence is caused by ones self. Means... did you call them? Im not judging... I had my own problems with them as well.

Palmreader

Back to top Go down

Post  shobhit2006ag Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:49 am

Perhaps, you are correct.

I think, Now career is in dark phase.

A lots of thanks for your time. If you find any thing else in this palm, please share with me.

shobhit2006ag

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmreader Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:25 am

Your first real relationship was with 18 and it was a very very intense relationship which gave you alot of luck. It did last for about 6-7 years till a major break comes in place. Obviously, you both were pretty angry about each other.
With 26-27 you two came together again and a child was born.
This partner will now stay till the end.

I can see a big statue which is infront of you and you seem to sacrifice.
There is also the letter "W"

Big protection from your parents during your child and teenhood.

Your career is very complicated.

Your destiny is pleased with you.

You have 1 chronic disease related to stress.
You have no genetic disease
No allergics.

You are a true lover.

There is justice in your hand, which allows to say everything you think that is right. It protects you from others who say you are wrong.

You have the ability to see,feel,hear and talk to ghosts and spirits.You can enter the Ghost world.

Your skills are overall developed, but you have 3 blocks in leadership. The rest is not revealed cause of the missing fingers.

You have rythm, harmony and powerfull friends.

You are missing intuition.

Palmreader

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:41 am

Palmreader,

Could you explain how you arrived at the reading mentioned below specific points being as follows:

Relationship at 18 (I see it as on 19th but that is only a vertical line on life line).

And change in 26/27 (again I see a vertical line on the life line at 27)

Palmreader wrote:Your first real relationship was with 18 and it was a very very intense relationship which gave you alot of luck. It did last for about 6-7 years till a major break comes in place. Obviously, you both were pretty angry about each other.
With 26-27 you two came together again and a child was born.
This partner will now stay till the end.

Big protection from your parents during your child and teenhood.

Your career is very complicated.

Your destiny is pleased with you.

No allergics.

You are a true lover.

There is justice in your hand, which allows to say everything you think that is right. It protects you from others who say you are wrong.

You have the ability to see,feel,hear and talk to ghosts and spirits.You can enter the Ghost world.

Your skills are overall developed, but you have 3 blocks in leadership. The rest is not revealed cause of the missing fingers.

You have rythm, harmony and powerfull friends.

You are missing intuition.

No allergics.

You are a true lover.

Your skills are overall developed, but you have 3 blocks in leadership.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmreader Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:47 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Palmreader,

Could you explain how you arrived at the reading mentioned below specific points being as follows:

Relationship at 18 (I see it as on 19th but that is only a vertical line on life line).

And change in 26/27 (again I see a vertical line on the life line at 27)

P.K.

The vertical line at 18 extends in a very long second life line inwards. When you check both palms, the left palm shows a split, but begins again at a further point.

The vertical line itself is testosterone and oxcytocin.

Palmreader

Back to top Go down

Post  shobhit2006ag Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi Palmreader,

Your reading is very correct but there is only one thing which is not correct,The relationship was at the age of 20 and there is no child till now (age 30). Besides this everything is true however there is no feeling about ghost world. The only worry is career. I am really very big fan of your posts.

Complete palm image along with fingers is below as a thumbnail. You can click this to see full size with good resolution.

I am very thankful but now I would not say to comment on this. This is only for your fine judgement.

Interpretation of trident at different locations Dscn0315

shobhit2006ag

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmreader Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:06 pm

shobhit2006ag wrote:Hi Palmreader,

Your reading is very correct but there is only one thing which is not correct,The relationship was at the age of 20 and there is no child till now (age 30). Besides this everything is true however there is no feeling about ghost world. The only worry is career.

Yeah, im a bit vague with the years, but im always reading your whole palm and you will have a child for sure.About the ghost world, you will be leaded to it.

There is no need for another reading.

Palmreader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down