Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Voting17Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Voting19Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Voting17Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Voting19Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha

+2
zaobhand
element5
6 posters

Go down

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Empty Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha

Post  element5 Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Hand-jeeva (ctrl+p)

I always believe that there is certain coordination in every creation of God. This sync is important whether it is in music, arts or anything. Best artist is one who understands this sync. This is called “Laya and Tala.” Betala is one who does not understand the music. Every creation of God has this inherent coordination. Even ‘vastu’ is a coordination of objects around us. It is a kind of reverse engineering. It means understanding the maths of painting and then creating a panting through the same knowledge. Usually artists follow the direct path which is also good. They reach the same goal by direct knowledge. Same is the case with Palmistry.

Palm lines are interpreted by several Palmists in different ways. Same lines are called with different names and everybody carries a different interpretation. I have my own. I believe that most of the lines have a reason for their existence. I am talking about the primary lines of life, head and heart.

Time and again, I used to think that why heart or “Jeeva rekha” should start below Mercury and why it should not start from somewhere else. Here is my interpretation or rather I should correct myself and say that it is not my own interpretation. Everything in my subconscious is a part of divine within. So it is “Brahman’ within, which is telling me all this. Nothing is mine.

“Jeeva- rekha” is “jeeva rekha” because Jupiter is Jeevkarka. A nadi astrologer will tell you why Jupiter is jeeva karka and what is the meaning of Rahu in front of this planet. This jeeva represents life so the “Samudrika shastra” tells us that it is Life line. There is another meaning of the same line. Below the finger of Mercury there is place which belongs to Ketu. Ketu is not a planet but it is considered a very strong point in traditional vedic astrology. Ketu is related to Spirituality and renunciation. Near to ketu is the mount of Mercury which shows the initial point of spirituality starts from education which in turn is a part belonging to Mercury only. But “Buddhi” or Mercury cannot give you final renunciation. It is just the starting point. The “jeeva rekha” shows the same. Starting from the base knowledge it leads one to higher learning or spiritual knowledge which belongs to Jupiter only. Jeeva Rekha is just like the journey of a “jeeva” or “atman”. It starts from base education and then rests in higher learning. This is a hidden sign given to every “jeeva”. So this line starts below Mercury field and reaches the higher plains of Jupiter. That is the reason why it is called a “Jeeva rekha”. Ketu is “Brahmarandhra” in human body. The jeeva travels from body to body and carries the inherent “Sanskaras” in it. It acquires a body through mortal beings like man and woman.

But jeeva’s journey in this body is represented by this rekha. Ketu carries the past sanskaras which is reason behind this birth. This “Jeeva rekha” is the present body of this soul. The setting of this jeeva rekha tells us whether the journey of knowledge is starting from “ Brahma” within, or it is starting from the process of tarka vitarka. Its final position tells us whether the soul is still hanging between questions and logic or it has set its “laya” or music set with supreme “Brahman”. A mere glance on it can tell you about the journey of the soul. Please refer to the picture to understand the same.

There are two more lines which are important. One is called “Matru rekha” or Moon line. It is also known as the line of head. The second is the “Pitru rekha” or the line of vitality. They both start from the area of Rahu above the field of Mars. Mars and Venus are placed inside the line of life or “Pitru rekha”. Mars + Venus represent the birth of human body. Most of time “Matru” and “Pitra” rekha are combined from the beginning. Most of us are born with bondage that is why Rahu is just placed above the Mars area from where these two lines originate. Mars, Venus and Moon (in darker half) represent the base level things represented by Rahu. Rahu area is also known as “Pitri kshetra” in hand. “Pitri kshetra” also means belonging to ancestors.

Our soul has bondage or rina be it in form of pitra or matra rina. Hence we take this body to remove all those bondages and ties (or we just get tangled). It is interesting that when these two lines are not combined in the beginning, the person is more of an independent sort and does not believe in too much bondage.

So much so, that some samudrika books represents the delinking of the two as a birth of a characterless person. But the meaning of the same is entirely different. Actually, when Head line or Matru rekha is not combined to life line or pitru rekha then it begins from Rahu’s (Dragon head ) area. Here the mind is ruled by shadows or is fogged. Such a person carries a shadowed mind. When this line of head or matru rekha is wavy as a serpent then the person will get affected by spirits. Sometimes people like them are unreliable. They are stubborn when these lines originate from higher up. They make friends and foes very easily.

Rahu also represents demons or possessions in astrology. “Gulika” has special say in these matters. These kinds of things happen because of past births and sanskaras. That is why matru rekha originating from Rahu’s area represents possessions. This is a complex topic and needs further learning to grasp its meaning. People having such combination have strong Rahu and often Rahu , Moon and Mars are placed in same direction.

All base instincts represented by Venus, Mars etc are related to Rahu or “Maya” All things related to knowledge and “Gyana” belongs to Ketu.

Matru rekha is also called Chandra reka. So matru rekha cannot be called head line. Shastras tell us “Chandrama Mansoh jatkah”. This means Moon is the heart of a person so this line should be called Mana rekha. There is no representation of “Mana” in body. Hence in Western Palmistry it is called “Head line”.

Chandra Rekha and Shukra rekha both represents the base things like emotions, love, passion etc. In short they represent the bondages because of which we take birth again and again. Venus and Mars fill a person with zeal and passion. May be that is the reason why it is called life line. But these are the base things in life. “Jeeva” should be inclined to “nirvana” that is why jeeva rekha is life line. Also Jeeva karka is Jupiter only.

Jeeva rekha carries soul Surya parvat(Sun mount), karma (shani parvat, Saturn mount) and Buddhi (Buddha or Mercury mount). These are the things which travel from birth to birth. Shastras explain how jeeva is bounded by Shani or Karma. In Bhagvad geeta there is a sloka which says:

“Yatha dhenu sahastreshu vatso vindanti matram,

Tatha poorva kritam karmam kartar manugachati”

Karmas can discover you no matter how many births you have taken. They are like a calf who can find out its mother even from a herd of thousand cows. They follow you from birth to birth, you cannot hide from them. This cannot be explained though the science which people call science.

When Jeeva rekha is chained or crippled it indicates problems in the present journey of the jeeva. If it is assisted by an unavailable Shani rekha or destiny line then the person has to lead a very difficult life. When a crippled jeeva rekha goes down towards Rahu or pitri kshetra then the person has a combination of Jupiter and Rahu. Even its wavy structure denotes the same. When jeeva rekha has tail like structure in its origin or end and there is a sign of eye or fish near the phalange line of thumb then the person is a soothsayer or he/she will possess the power of seeing the future.
•PS: Do not ask me question related to palmistry, I do not know anything about it. If there is a mistake please forgive me.

Regards,

Alok Jagawat
Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Hand-jeeva
element5
element5

http://www.planet9.co

Back to top Go down

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Empty Re: Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha

Post  zaobhand Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks for sharing. It seems like you are suggesting that the 'heart line' is associated with Jupiter and Mercury whereas the 'head line' is associated with the Moon (Manas, the emotional Mind). Interesting.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Empty Re: Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha

Post  chakraborty Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:15 am

Dear Jagawat-ji,

Thanks for the information. 'Hope you will enrich us further on other aspects of different lines in hand. We are aware of the different names of these lines. But the explanation is new.

Dear Boaz (or shall I call Hsitoyj ? )

In ancient Indian palmistry, the heart line is known as Jeeva rekha / Jeevana Rekha / Ayu (longevity ) rekha.

Mercury represents knowledge & arguments - necessary for arriving to conclusion (Purva meemansa). Jupiter represents knowledge after all arguments completed and final conclusion has been arrived (Uttara meemanasa). Purva - before & uttara -after.

The 'Headline'' is called Mana rekha as well as Dhana rekha (Dhana= wealth).

The lifeline is known as Pitra rekha / Gotra rekha. Pitra/Pitru is father - may indicate genetic part. Gotra is a complex word and may mean various things (Go = knowledge, Cow, light beam, Prithvi or earth).

However, details of these methods are not easily available.

BTW, the mount of mercury is also related to 7th house (Jaya sthan) and the passive mount of Mars (below heart line in percussion side) is associated with Sagittarius - a Kshatriya and known as Dharma sthan. Hence, a line from that location going to Apollo mount (Sun - fifth house) means Purva Punya rekha. As you are well aware, 5th house indicates the part of Karma which will manifest in this life - hence Apollo mount indicates luck etc.

regards

Chakraborty

chakraborty

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:28 am

Dear Chakraborty or shall I call you Chakra Smile Good to see you again! Thanks for explanations.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  element5 Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 am

[quote="chakraborty"]Dear Jagawat-ji,

Thanks for the information. 'Hope you will enrich us further on other aspects of different lines in hand. We are aware of the different names of these lines. But the explanation is new.

Dear Chakraborty Ji and Readers,

Thank you very much for appreciation. These are some divine revelations. It just comes to mind, I am not that intelligent. Whenever I have something new, I will share it. They are also available on my website.

Regards,

Alok Jagawat
www.planet9.co
element5
element5

Back to top Go down

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Empty RE:

Post  tiwarivaibhav Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi Alok,

I'm baffled, not sure what you want to convey, you don't know palmistry and still you come up something very good like this article and you name it 'divine revelations'.

Please share if you don't know palmistry, how can you come up with this one? and please don't consider me as someone who is hostile, I am one of those curiosoity driven ones Smile

Vaibhav

tiwarivaibhav

Back to top Go down

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Empty Yes I am just a learner and will always be

Post  element5 Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:06 pm

tiwarivaibhav wrote:Hi Alok,

I'm baffled, not sure what you want to convey, you don't know palmistry and still you come up something very good like this article and you name it 'divine revelations'.

Please share if you don't know palmistry, how can you come up with this one? and please don't consider me as someone who is hostile, I am one of those curiosoity driven ones Smile

Vaibhav

Dear Vaibhav,

I say that because i really do not know anything about palmistry. Yes I have read so many books, but I was not able to understand them. Until and unless something is very near to truth, I hardly get influenced. My mind does not understand until and unless the subject is totally right and divine. In astrology as well, I studied vedic system for so many years. But the divine combinations that usually came to my mind were not mentioned in those “Granthas”. They finally got tallied through nadi system. So I started studying that. Then I learnt that every nadi has relation to lines on palm, but I did not have the least idea, how that was related. I read so many books on palmistry but they could not give me peace. Simply, because my innate sense told me that they are not deep set. Then suddenly, as I used to have these disclosures related to astrology I started having the same with palmistry.
Palmistry is a very deep science and takes years to understand and grasp its simple meaning. I get exposed to these revelations by themselves. I do not try anything, I just meditate on the subject, look at the palm and then I get these strange ideas that I have mentioned above. Strangely, when I look at the palm of people, my mind goes blank. This never happens with horoscopes.
I sometimes write very good poems and draw very good paintings as well but still I do not know how I do that.
All things pertaining to Vastu, nadi or Hastha rekhas or all things pertaining to divine just gets revealed to me by themselves. These things were also foretold by two nadi readers who have read my horoscope.
I am just a humble learner not a teacher. I hope you understand.

Regards,

A.J
element5
element5

Back to top Go down

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Empty New idea related to plamistry and vastu. Please verify

Post  element5 Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:19 pm

This happened today during temple visit. I need to verify the data. Please help.
Saturn mount is generally present in the hand and it moves towards Sun very often. Sun and Mercury mounts are usually combined as astronomically they cannot be far away from each other. This is termed as “Budhhaditya” in astrology.

When Saturn Mount shows round shape at centre (Total round like circle) point then Saturn is placed in Cancer in the horoscope. This is simple. But the revelation says that people having such Saturn should either have a water tank or roof tank near western portion of the house or roof, or they have big iron metal things placed in northern part of the house.

Please verify the same, if anybody is having that combination. I have seen this before but is it universal or not.?

Secondly, people who have tail like structure or minute lines near Saturn mount often suffer from backache, arthritis or Paralysis. They also suffer from accidents. Is this true as well ?

A.J
element5
element5

Back to top Go down

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Empty Thanks for explanations

Post  tiwarivaibhav Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:13 am

Hi Alok,

Thanks for taking time out for explanations, I got it now. It's quite interesting and though not relating to palmistry, I guess you have strong 2nd,8th,9th houses in your horoscope along with good Venus/Moon (You mentioned painting and poems) and not to mention a good Ketu. Is that the case? Am I anyway near the truth?

Regarding learning Palmistry, I strongly feel you can't learn it by books, you need an able and selfless Guru to learn it.

Also as a student of astrology, I have heard about Parashari/Jamini/KP systems but thi not too sure about nadi system.I guess only nadi astrology I have heard of is that thumb impression thing, Is that which you are talking about?

Thanks

Vaibhav

tiwarivaibhav

Back to top Go down

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Empty Nadi and Palmistry

Post  element5 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 am

Namaskar Vaibhav Ji,
Good idea though I know normal astrology will use the same combinations to prove it. 2nd, 8th and 9th are houses for perception, research, writing skills etc. My ketu is in Parvatansh, so strong in the horoscope that once I have left my house and went to Kedarnath.

There is no direct combination of Venus and Moon. But according to nadi they are placed in north which is a combination in nadi. Moon in own sign with exalted venus. These are the liberation vessels which are quite strong.
Palmistry and astrology are divine sciences. You need to have a higher understanding and most of all a very good combination to learn them. I am studying the same from an early age of 13 year, but I am still a learner.
Nadi astrology is not thumb reading. Thumb reading is a very small part. It is based on Siddhars or Siddhas. This knowledge gets revealed to certain people during certain periods of their life. It cannot be learned easily because it is more in the hands of divine powers that whether you will imparted this knowledge or not. It is more a sort of revelation rather than bookish slokas.
Regards,

Aj

element5
element5

Back to top Go down

Important lines and divine interpretation. Nadi Jyotisha Empty Namaskar !

Post  tiwarivaibhav Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Namaskar Ji,

Got hang of what nadi is now and seems interesting too. Also, will be good if you share some of your knowledge on this, may be on your website, will help people I guess.

Guess you are really blessed as you got a good Venus and Moon. Which lagna have you got? Karka or any other watery sign? Actually to give you the background, I used to learn astrology in past but don't get enough time these days to practice and enhance skills, so thought to join this forum, so that I may get some share of people's knowledge.

Thanks

Vaibhav

tiwarivaibhav

Back to top Go down

Post  element5 Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:33 pm

tiwarivaibhav wrote:Namaskar Ji,

Got hang of what nadi is now and seems interesting too. Also, will be good if you share some of your knowledge on this, may be on your website, will help people I guess.

Guess you are really blessed as you got a good Venus and Moon. Which lagna have you got? Karka or any other watery sign? Actually to give you the background, I used to learn astrology in past but don't get enough time these days to practice and enhance skills, so thought to join this forum, so that I may get some share of people's knowledge.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Namaskar Vaibhav Ji,

I have several articles on astrology and allied sciences on my website.
As far as Lagna is concerned, look at my face in the profile. You will see lump of skin below the chin and above the throat portion. This indicates Gemini Lagna.

Regards,

A.j

element5
element5

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 am

Hello Element5,

Thank you for your interesting posts!

And your picture is fascinating... but I would like to add here that in Ghanshyam Singh Birla's Vedic Palmistry Ketu and Rahu are associated with other zones of the palm - because Ketu is associated in Vedic Palmistry system with the palmar wrist zone, and Rahu is associated with the central palmar zone (between mars negative and mars positive).

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  element5 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:34 am

Dear Martijn,

Thank you very much for appreciation. I have been a graphic designer and now I am able to use my skills in such pictures. Moreover it is a gift of God, so again thank God for whatever he expresses.
As far Rahu Ketu are concerned, the theory proposed by Mr.Birla should carry a solid foundation. My "Gurujanas" have taught me to always believe classics for the same. The theory used by me is visible in many classics of "Hasta rekha shastras". Moreover, my intuition guides me towards right direction. There is another way to interpret the same. I am working on a case where I will mention the horoscope and will explain how it is clearly related to palm lines. The hand print of Cheiro has remarkable lines which I will explain in further posts. As horoscope is based on correct astronomical data, its correlation with palm lines will explain the real regions in hand.

I must congratulate you for this beautiful forum and the way everything is been laid out. This forum carries extensive data which is helpful for further research. I really admire you for your efforts and hard work.

Regards,

Alok Jagawat
element5
element5

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Dear Alok,

I have read all your posts and await eagerly for your further contribution. You explain it in a very systematic manner. I have also read about Rahu and Ketu and agree with Martijn. But your explanation is clear. Please do share your thoughts regularly.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down