Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints)

+3
Manfred
Martijn (admin)
zaobhand
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Empty Re: Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints)

Post  zaobhand Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Dear Manfred,

Thank you for clarifying. I hope to learn more about your findings when available. It sounds like you are trying to establish serious criteria which is great.

Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Empty Re: Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints)

Post  zaobhand Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm downloading images of my double-loop-whorl thumbed friend.
The quality is not great. I believe its because she just finished cooking and washing dishes.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/79/29/54/xlt10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/79/29/54/xl11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/79/29/54/xrt11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/79/29/54/xr10.jpg

zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi Martijn,

How would you classify Lori's thumb print? It seems to me like a single loop that whorls itself around the thumb - opens only to one side. Its bit hard to tell because the print doesn't entirely cover the full width of thumb.

Boaz Thank you!
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 pm

zaobhand wrote:Hi Martijn,

How would you classify Lori's thumb print? It seems to me like a single loop that whorls itself around the thumb - opens only to one side. Its bit hard to tell because the print doesn't entirely cover the full width of thumb.

Boaz Thank you!
Hi Boaz,

In a 'true' double loop, both loops usually origine from the pinky side of the hand - so in that perspective I could describe Lori's thumb fingerprints as perfectly normal double loops

NOTICE: Only in a 'double loop whorl' both loops are completely surrounded in a whorl-like pattern.

Does this make sense for you now?

(I have included a copy of Lori's post below)
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Owen_l14Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Owen_l13
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi Lori, thanks for posting clear prints. I can see that double loop now on right thumb!!(remember some months ago I thought it was a loop, I couldn't see the top loop coming in on the original print, I can now!) So you were right all along, both thumbs are composites :-) Apologies for my mistake, it doesn't alter the over-all reading too much because you already had interpretation for double loop on left thumb. Thumbs up!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi Martijn,

I'm still getting used to the composites prints. confused

Would you consider loop 261 in page 1, your earlier post, to be regular or whorl-type double loop? Also what kind of loop would you consider my friends prints?

Boaz Thanks!
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

I'm still getting used to the composites prints. confused

Would you consider loop 261 in page 1, your earlier post, to be regular or whorl-type double loop? ...

Boaz Thanks!
Hello Boaz,

While in the FBI book pattern 261 is formally correct described as a 'double loop'; we could specify that indeed to a 'double loop whorl' - because obviously there are 2 loops in the center (yellow and red color), but both loops end in the whorl-like curling ridges between the two triradii (green color).

I hope this makes sense!?

Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Fbi_2610
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 pm

zaobhand wrote:... Also what kind of loop would you consider my friends prints?

Boaz Thanks!
Hi Boaz,

I have drawn a few lines in your friend's right thumb fingerprint... and I am quite sure that you will now know my answer!

Correct?

Smile

PS. Sorry, the quality of the left thumb fingerprint is not very good - though I think it is a typical 'double loop' as well. Wink

Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Boaz-f10
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi Martijn,

Thank you for your detailed response! Yes, it makes sense though I find it still rather tricky. For example part of ridges of the 'yellow' loop actually seem to originate from the right side similar to the 'red' loop. Anyway I think I'm getting better feeling for the different classifications.

So basically, my friend actually does have normal double loops, yet she doesn't seem to manifest the typical characteristics. I don't really know her that well, so I'm trying to see her personality under various circumstances. Will update in case I discover anything.

Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Thank you for your detailed response! Yes, it makes sense though I find it still rather tricky. For example part of ridges of the 'yellow' loop actually seem to originate from the right side similar to the 'red' loop. Anyway I think I'm getting better feeling for the different classifications.

So basically, my friend actually does have normal double loops, yet she doesn't seem to manifest the typical characteristics. I don't really know her that well, so I'm trying to see her personality under various circumstances. Will update in case I discover anything.

Boaz
Hi Boaz,

In your analysis you should really focuss on the 'core' ridges of both loops (which relate to the center of each loop). There is no need to consider other ridges... actually, that could explain a large part of your confusion.

Regarding your friends 'double loop' fingerprints (and your impression about her), don't forget to take a look at the rest of both of her hands...

1 - None of the fingers is short;
2 - independent headlines;
3 - solid fate line;
4 - and the major lines are quite well developed.

These could all be recognized as elements which provide 'compensation' for the double loops!???

Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Xr10
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Xl11
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi Martijn,

Great reply!

Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Empty Composites

Post  Pamelah Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Just to add my two cents of perspective of composites on the thumbs. This is the most common place I see composites.

To me it's more about the energy of where the composite resides. On the thumbs it has to do with on the right hand - getting tangible results in the world daily. A composite usually is 'on' or 'off'. That means when it's 'on' and the composite is located on the right thumb, the owner is 'on' about being a doer, manifesting, making decisions and making things happen - getting tangible results.

When it goes 'off' then it feels like sloshing through mud to make a decision and get anything to happen.

When and how it goes on and off is a mystery.

The people I know with composites who are conscious of this recognize the switch has gone off and focus on another project. It usually goes off related to a specific project at a specific time for an unspecified amount of time. When it goes back on, you feel energized about that focus again. It doesn't mean everything goes to the wayside.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:04 am

Thanks! Pamelah for your insight.

An experienced palmist,a friend of mine, says that a separated head-life line helps offset most of the attributes of a composite on the thumb. The two people I know (including my friend whose palms I posted earlier) who do not seem to fit the composite attributes have the separated head-life line! (Martijn has also suggested this feature to be important).

Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:17 am

Dear Pamela,

we discussed the composites in our course with Richard, but I still can't fully agree the on and off interpretation.
I have a composite on my right thumb - together with a connected LL / head line on the beginning - and my life experience are not really according to it. May be there are other factors against this in the hand. Decision making or to be concentrated on a subject and to get results I wouldn't could to my weak abbilities.
I always find remarcable synchronicities or to do two things, themes, working fields at the same time. But this could also be a fruit of my doublle Life Line.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:28 am

Dear Manfred,

Do you mind sharing with us your palm prints.

Thanks,

Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:31 am

Dear Boas,

don't cry but here I'm following Lynn's wisdom:

"...to put in the hand print or birth chart is like walking naked on the High Street."

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Dear Manfred,

Would watching other people naked on the high-way be considered voyeurism?

Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:03 pm

....I don't know. I'm not really an expert on that field Shocked

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Empty composites

Post  Pamelah Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:37 am

Manfred, interesting concept of the separated head line offsetting the composite. I don't know that my experience bears that out. Off the top, it would seem it could add even more challenge to a person's life.

I know that the on-off switch may not always be as true for people as it seems. Again, the location is really important. Left Jupiter, the on/off may be about how you feel regarding your passions or how you stand up for yourself, advocate for yourself. Maybe there are times when you are fully passionately involved in a project, Then the switch goes off and the passion diminishes some.

Or you can stand up for yourself much of the time, then there are times when you don't and you're not sure why. Could any of this be true for you?
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:02 am

Dear Pamelah,

thank you for your answer. I think, the on/off switching is a possibility, but for my personal experience I would say it isn't too much important. I have primary loops, a doubble loop on the right thumb, radial loop on rught Jupiter, worl on left Jupiter - if this is interesting for you.

May be I my life trick is if I'm not allways fully passionated in my outer world profession, I have/had always a passionated subject in the other hand: Palmistry, astrology, religion, occult studies and others.

I would await, that some other feature collures the doubble loop formation, like the beginning, signature of the head line and others.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:

Boaz Thank you!
Hi Boaz,

In a 'true' double loop, both loops usually origine from the pinky side of the hand - so in that perspective I could describe Lori's thumb fingerprints as perfectly normal double loops

NOTICE: Only in a 'double loop whorl' both loops are completely surrounded in a whorl-like pattern.

Does this make sense for you now?

(I have included a copy of Lori's post below)
Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Owen_l14Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Owen_l13

Bringing this up as it relates to our current discussion.

I think Lori's thumb prints are ulnar lateral double/twin loops.

Also Christopher if you are reading this, I think her left middle fingerprint is made of concentric circles at the core.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:16 am

Manfred wrote:Dear Pamela,

we discussed the composites in our course with Richard, but I still can't fully agree the on and off interpretation.
I have a composite on my right thumb - together with a connected LL / head line on the beginning - and my life experience are not really according to it. May be there are other factors against this in the hand. Decision making or to be concentrated on a subject and to get results I wouldn't could to my weak abbilities.
I always find remarcable synchronicities or to do two things, themes, working fields at the same time. But this could also be a fruit of my doublle Life Line.

Regards
Manfred

Hi Manfred, I just read Pamelah's comment and your response and I agree with you. I have these double loop patterns on both thumbs and I seldom feel like I have an on/off switch. Just an "on". I would associate it more to how I see myself affected by my sun in Libra and those ever moving scales.

wave

ofto lol! (for Manfred)

Composites (= 'double loop' fingerprints) - Page 2 Two_he10
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:48 am

Hi Patti,

I think I follow. Thanks!

zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Pamelah wrote:Just to add my two cents of perspective of composites on the thumbs. This is the most common place I see composites.

To me it's more about the energy of where the composite resides. On the thumbs it has to do with on the right hand - getting tangible results in the world daily. A composite usually is 'on' or 'off'. That means when it's 'on' and the composite is located on the right thumb, the owner is 'on' about being a doer, manifesting, making decisions and making things happen - getting tangible results.

When it goes 'off' then it feels like sloshing through mud to make a decision and get anything to happen.

When and how it goes on and off is a mystery.

The people I know with composites who are conscious of this recognize the switch has gone off and focus on another project. It usually goes off related to a specific project at a specific time for an unspecified amount of time. When it goes back on, you feel energized about that focus again. It doesn't mean everything goes to the wayside.

Hi Pamelah,
I have these double loop prints on both thumbs and I read your response here just the other day and at first thought, no, I don't have an on/off type of switch. But, the way I can identify is that I can multi-task intuitively. So at times I may appear to be distracted or no longer paying attention in one area as I have switched my main attention to another.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Hy Patty,

I nearly missed your nice foto!!!!! lol!

I think I've wrote it before: Regularly we find an important Libra influence with composites on the thumbs.

By the way if we include astrology:

Christopher wrote in the other topic:

"On some days, I can argue with myself a case for the tented arch being
ruled by Air and the Whorl being ruled by Fire, and be very happy with
my justifications !"

I think it's easy to combine Arch with Earth and Loop with water, but not unambiguity (what a word from my dictionary!) with the other two. I can only say that (more) whorls show a strong influence of Scorpio/Pluto which belongs to fire/water mixed. This throws a very interesting light on the interpretation of whorls.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next