Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 8:57 pm by melodystarly523405

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47491 messages in 4939 subjects
Top posting users this month
melodystarly523405
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Voting17HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Voting19HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
melodystarly523405
HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Voting17HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Voting19HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM

4 posters

Go down

HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Empty HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM

Post  Aaru Mon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

https://servimg.com/view/18109092/1
https://servimg.com/view/18109092/2
https://servimg.com/view/18109092/3
https://servimg.com/view/18109092/4

Please help me in reading this hand ..............brainline, sunline and small lines criss crossing whole hand

Aaru

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Empty Re: HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM

Post  Aaru Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:19 am

Aaru wrote:https://servimg.com/view/18109092/1
https://servimg.com/view/18109092/2
https://servimg.com/view/18109092/3
https://servimg.com/view/18109092/4

Please help me in reading this hand ..............brainline, sunline and small lines criss crossing whole hand

Will anyone help???

Aaru

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Empty HELP NEEDED IN RADING THIS PALM

Post  KAMAL DANI Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:46 pm

PL POST YR DATE OF BIRTH, COUNTRY OF BIRTH, COUNTRY PRESENTLY RESIDING IN,
SEX--MALE OR FEMALE ETC.

KAMAL DANI,KOLKATA
INDIA. 07.03.2013
KAMAL DANI
KAMAL DANI

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaru Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:23 am

[quote="KAMAL DANI"]PL POST YR DATE OF BIRTH, COUNTRY OF BIRTH, COUNTRY PRESENTLY RESIDING IN,
SEX--MALE OR FEMALE ETC.

KAMAL DANI,KOLKATA
INDIA. 07.03.2013[/quo

she is from india born and residing in India. Dont know exact date of birth but about 32 years. very very bad phase is going on in her life financial, marriage, social, career all front. Very depressed and low self confidence. I really care for her.

Aaru

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:06 am

Post her right palm snap. You have posted her right palm side view snap but not the front side.

[quote="Aaru"]
KAMAL DANI wrote:PL POST YR DATE OF BIRTH, COUNTRY OF BIRTH, COUNTRY PRESENTLY RESIDING IN,
SEX--MALE OR FEMALE ETC.

KAMAL DANI,KOLKATA
INDIA. 07.03.2013[/quo

she is from india born and residing in India. Dont know exact date of birth but about 32 years. very very bad phase is going on in her life financial, marriage, social, career all front. Very depressed and low self confidence. I really care for her.
[/quote

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaru Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Pravinji,

Here are some prints of right hand please have a look, she is going through worst period right now. Lots of court cases and I am seeing her getting depressed day by day please see when this time will be over and do u see any happiness in her life ever.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/18/10/90/92/dsc00013.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/18/10/90/92/dsc00010.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/18/10/90/92/dsc00011.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/18/10/90/92/dsc00012.jpg

pravin kumar wrote:Post her right palm snap. You have posted her right palm side view snap but not the front side.

Pravin Kumar
[/quote]

Aaru

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Whatever be the state of the palm I see happiness in everyone. It would be better to ask her to write to me directly at my e mail ID: pravinjsoni97hotmail.com for guidance. Certain People I prefer to read or guide separately.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaru Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:46 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Whatever be the state of the palm I see happiness in everyone. It would be better to ask her to write to me directly at my e mail ID: pravinjsoni97hotmail.com for guidance. Certain People I prefer to read or guide separately.

Pravin Kumar

Pravinji,

Thanks for replying I will tell her to contact you on your id.

Aaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaru Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Pravinji,

Meanwhile can you tell when her divorce will be finalised as its been long period of court cases and seperations.

Aaru wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Whatever be the state of the palm I see happiness in everyone. It would be better to ask her to write to me directly at my e mail ID: pravinjsoni97hotmail.com for guidance. Certain People I prefer to read or guide separately.

Pravin Kumar

Pravinji,

Aaru

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 am

Aaru,

You are relying on her palm. There are times when I forget the Palm and look within and find more love for others. She need to learn the art of find success for herself though it may or may not be in her palm. That is the reason I asked you to write to me as I won't talk anything about Palmistry. I won't to reach from Point A to Point B in my life and Point B is where my total success in life is, I will always appreciate people coming in my life and helping and guiding me so that I reach that Point B in my life and I have done it, so you can do it to. How to do it is the method I will guide her.

I have posted elsewhere in this forum a lady of 28/29 who approached me with her palm reading and wanted to pay me for it but I refused as what will I tell her after just having a glance at her palm.I taught her something and bless her soul gradually she started following it. This person transformed her life from total depression and argumentative and fighting nature to a peaceful , happy mother a girl child within 13 months of doing what I asked her to do. I have posted her response in this forum somewhere. You will have to search out or if this lady wants she can write to me at my e mail ID and I will send her that response.

Aaru wrote:Pravinji,

Meanwhile can you tell when her divorce will be finalised as its been long period of court cases and seperations.

Aaru wrote:

Pravin Kumar

Pravinji,

When you learn the art of making your own destiny with your determination you are bound to succeed no matter what is written in your fate.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaru Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:05 am

Pravinji,

I was asking question for my knowledge too. So kind of your to support this way. She is too depressed I will tell her to email you so that she can have some positivity in life. Life is not easy for her so far, and becoming harsh.

Thank you so much.

[quote="pravin kumar"]Aaru,

You are relying on her palm. There are times when I forget the Palm and look within and find more love for others. She need to learn the art of find success for herself though it may or may not be in her palm. That is the reason I asked you to write to me as I won't talk anything about Palmistry. I won't to reach from Point A to Point B in my life and Point B is where my total success in life is, I will always appreciate people coming in my life and helping and guiding me so that I reach that Point B in my life and I have done it, so you can do it to. How to do it is the method I will guide her.

I have posted elsewhere in this forum a lady of 28/29 who approached me with her palm reading and wanted to pay me for it but I refused as what will I tell her after just having a glance at her palm.I taught her something and bless her soul gradually she started following it. This person transformed her life from total depression and argumentative and fighting nature to a peaceful , happy mother a girl child within 13 months of doing what I asked her to do. I have posted her response in this forum somewhere. You will have to search out or if this lady wants she can write to me at my e mail ID and I will send her that response.

Aaru

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:45 am

Dear Aaru,

No matter whatever be the status of the person she will definitely come out of it of her own. This is her life's experience and she will become stronger after that. I can only inspire her to get happiness . I met with a near fatal accident in 1978 in the jungles of Bengal. I never saw the accident. I was immediately taken to the hospital and was there within 30 minutes and on the operating table within 50 minutes but when I recovered to be able to walk and go back home I did it on my own without any assistance from anyone. What did others do for me in between is help me. I could not have said: No I am no condition to go back home. Could I say that? I never informed my parents about my situation at all. I simply flew back and send them a telegram in advance that I am reaching Bombay on such and such date. They had no idea of what route I would follow, which is the nearest airport etc.etc. So they waited afternoon at the airport till night and I reached late in night. Since then this has happened 2 more times and I still reached back home i.e. 2 more accidents on the road and in this last 2 my wife and son and sister was there.

What I am trying to get at is everyone has to and will come back to normalcy but who will act as a catalyst by inspiring her. You do it or take her to anyone else who can do it. Bringing her back to happiness is more important than reading her palm.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Empty life has become worsen for her

Post  Aaru Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Dear all,

As you can see I have posted these pictures long back.... now i m asking all to please help in predicting anything if its positive, as life has been worst so far... She is depressed and no end to any court cases till date. no marriage life no career no finance... seek help if anyone can throw light

Aaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:45 am

Hi, can you please get her left Palm pic and finger prints? Which is her active palm?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:03 am

Her 33rd year was bad and now it is 35th after that the relationship or the case will lose interest and get settled in her 38th year or perhaps anytime after 35th. See her fate line is cut at 33 and then at 35. After this her fate line dims considerably and ends at 38. From 40/41 her new life will start. When a person is in greatest pain the thought power goes away temporarily and it is at that point of time reality strikes a person and you reach within, submit to the Higher Forces and then you get the result as if by the wave of the wand. Instantly. You can get that response even now immediately if you were to give up and leave it to your fate to take you to the right direction. If that giving up or submission is complete you will get your direction immediately.

Aaru wrote:Dear all,

As you can see I have posted these pictures long back.... now i m asking all to please help in predicting anything if its positive, as life has been worst so far... She is depressed and no end to any court cases till date. no marriage life no career no finance... seek help if anyone can throw light

This is how this works: I was travelling from Itanagar to Jorhat in the night bus. After reaching Jorhat at 1 a.m. in the mid night the Driver would not take me in the city. He refused and I was let off some 10 kms. away from my destination with nothing on the road, no help absolutely not even a Dog to be seen on the road, not to speak of any person to help me. I quietly got down with my luggage. It started drizzling outside. I entered the city (Bus left me at the entry point of city and wanted to go on through Bye passing the City). I started walking towards the city and immediately got a big Petrol refilling stand. Out of nowhere a passenger came in a cycle rickshaw and got down at that very place where I was standing. I never expected anyone to come at that point of night. From the opposite direction came another Bus (coming from Itanagar itself) and the Bus entered the city for a refill of Diesel. Now I had two helps. I was not in any Depression or Worrying State. I had left everything to my Fate to take me how it wanted. I got two helps. The Driver of this Bus, which was overloaded, gave me the lift and I reached my destination in just 10 minutes. If I had to walk with my luggage 10 Kms. it might have taken me close to 5 hours. This is not the first time this happened to me but in many crisis it has happened and I got the answer immediately with the result simply manifesting in my favour without any design or thought in that direction.

What is happening to this lady is she is fighting in total Depression and Worrying condition. How will she reach within her Inner Conscious where we all reach one time or the other. So when she reaches there her problem will get solved easily. When you are fighting battles in the court the biggest gainer is the Advocates. You are the loser and also the person who wins is the loser as you defeat another by heaping so much pain on the other person. Law of Attraction works and the person also gets the same pain in return afterwards. As I said Advocates are the true gainers in such long drawn out cases.

God Bless Her.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED IN READING THIS PALM  Empty Thank you so much

Post  Aaru Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:29 am

Pravinji,

Thank you so much for your kind and quick response. I am very much greatful to you I will let her read your response may that boost her up and she concentrate on her coming life.

Aaru

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:42 am

I have responded to your PM also.

Aaru wrote:Pravinji,

Thank you so much for your kind and quick response. I am very much greatful to you I will let her read your response may that boost her up and she concentrate on her coming life.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down