Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Zardari - president of Pakistan Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Zardari - president of Pakistan Voting17Zardari - president of Pakistan Voting19Zardari - president of Pakistan Voting18 
puneet
Zardari - president of Pakistan Voting17Zardari - president of Pakistan Voting19Zardari - president of Pakistan Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Zardari - president of Pakistan

+4
Patti
sajid nadeem
nasir zuhrani
asif amin
8 posters

Go down

Zardari - president of Pakistan Empty Zardari - president of Pakistan

Post  asif amin Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Following is the Hand Print of President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari. He is a husband of assassinated ex Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto. He is included in a top most  richest politician of the world.

Zardari - president of Pakistan Zardar11

Last edited by asif amin on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Zardari - president of Pakistan Empty Re: Zardari - president of Pakistan

Post  asif amin Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Zardari - president of Pakistan Zardar11

Last edited by masif2681 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Zardari - president of Pakistan Empty famous hands

Post  nasir zuhrani Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:55 am

i had written previously on the forums of PI that positive signs the hand of Mr.Zardari exceed signs of his deceased wife Benazir Bhuto therefore he will stay in power longer than BB,notwithstanding the prediction of his ultimate departure

nasir zuhrani

Back to top Go down

Post  sajid nadeem Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 pm

It is generally said by political analysists dat if any body tries to oust zardari,he will fight till the end......... excellent upper mars mount developed.

sajid nadeem

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:41 am

Zardari - president of Pakistan 304104-Zardariphotofile-1323475066-199-640x480
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:31 am

Hi Asif,
His pudgy base phalanges show a love of luxury, delicious food and comforts.

Interesting deep crease crossing the Venus mount running parallel to the head line. I interpret this as a 'loyalty line'. Or, 'bloods thicker than water' attitude.

wave
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:29 am

Dear Patti,

"Interesting deep crease crossing the Venus mount running parallel to the head line. I interpret this as a 'loyalty line'. Or, 'bloods thicker than water' attitude."

I think a "loyalty line" should go more horizontal. I would count it as a dangerous line because it is going down and crossing the Venus line. May be an aggression from his clan. - We talked about it somewhere in the past.

Regards
Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:39 am

Patti wrote:Hi Asif,

Interesting deep crease crossing the Venus mount running parallel to the head line.  I interpret this as a 'loyalty line'.  Or, 'bloods thicker than water' attitude.

wave

Thanks Patti and Manfred,

You both are right in your prediction. But I more agreed with Manfred.

Last edited by asif amin on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Zardari - president of Pakistan Empty asif ali zadari

Post  ajaved Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 pm

On his hand ,he has very strong sun line and also strong luck line turning towards mount of jupiter,clear indicate his office as president of pakistan but he is notorious for corruption,any body can tell me why he is too notorious for corruption while I donot see any negative sign on his palm.

ajaved

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 pm

An another impression of his hand
Zardari - president of Pakistan 364615-ZardariAFP-1334393709-787-640x480
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Interesting how at different angles the fate and sun line alternate in the appearance of depth in the various photos of the right hand.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  nasir zuhrani Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:48 pm

asif amin wrote:
Patti wrote:Hi Asif,

Interesting deep crease crossing the Venus mount running parallel to the head line. I interpret this as a 'loyalty line'. Or, 'bloods thicker than water' attitude.

wave

Thanks Patti and Manfred,

You both are right in your prediction. But I more agreed with Manfred. As per Pakistan history and Media reports Mr.Zardari is a corrupt politician and his billions of corrupted wealth is deposited in a Swiss Bank. He is facing a court cases and also he was imprisoned more than 12 years.

HI Asif!
I think a palmist is supposed to analyse, interpret and comment on the various aspects of the hand he is not supposed to pass on judgement which falls within the category of character assassination. Mr. Zardari has not been sentenced in any court of law even within Pakistan, so it is better to follow palm tendencies rather than media reports please

nasir zuhrani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 am

I would like to pay attention to his earthy hand(closely connected life and headline) with fire quality lines, with a out of proportion bulge of mount of moon and the index finger, whose upper 2 phalanges are slightly bent towards Saturn finger. Also, the prominant and very wider lower zone of the palm

He would act with lots of energy, enthusiasm with a great sense of security.
However, he might be assessing his feelings of security out of proportion. Also, he would derive it thru money and property.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 am

...and the basic of the Saturn finger speaks for a big likening of and owning a lot of land (real estate). - Is that right?

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:35 am

Manfred wrote:...and the basic of the Saturn finger speaks for a big likening of and owning a lot of land (real estate). - Is that right?
It depends on the phalange Manfred - mostly from lower phalange, the basic/raw form of security - earth.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:35 am

In this form it's not a sign for a special need of security but of the wishing of substances. My question was if he owns a lot of land in the real life.

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:02 am

Manfred wrote:In this form it's not a sign for a special need of security but of the wishing of substances. My question was if he owns a lot of land in the real life.
Asif and others here can comment about the reality(whether he really possess or not )
In my opinion, he should be possessing as his WISH indicated by Saturn finger, is supported by other indications which show his manifesting abilities(Manifesting his wishes to reality )
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  nasir zuhrani Thu May 16, 2013 10:55 am

nasir zuhrani wrote:i had written previously on the forums of PI that positive signs the hand of Mr.Zardari exceed signs of his deceased wife Benazir Bhuto therefore he will stay in power longer than BB,notwithstanding the prediction of his ultimate departure
Mr. Zardari is going to complete his tenure as president in Septmber 2013. His tenure in the power is longer than his deceased wife

nasir zuhrani

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Sun May 19, 2013 7:16 am

Thanks for posting this...
I think his hand is typical of a lot of men, and some women who succeed in leadership and business, enormous energy in the lower half, a powerful Apollo line, a strong combined Mercury Apollo mount with the sales dent in the little finger- they sell their message, key to gaining power. Usually there hands are not soft- I think if you shook hands with him his grip and muscle tone would be strong. The loss of his wife seems to be reflected in the line traveling out from Venus- tear drops on the Saturn finger indicate sensitivity to business coupled with a strong intuitive loop, from my limited view and an expanded hypothenar mount.
He has a strong materialistic line traveling from the heart line to Saturn, and the big ideas traveling to Jupiter, he has got a fairly powerful Aries phalange, and his sense of self is tied strongly to his Saturn finger covering business, materialism. So he may not see himself as corrupt, he is merely reflecting a very ingrained westernised attitude of distain for those he believes god has not blessed- this is the childlike belief in immanent justice used by the early Puritan/capitalists which has now evolved into greed at its extreme.

It is interesting that his fate line and the materialistic line from the heart are almost combining to replicate a ring of Saturn, which may cut him off from those he has come to rely of for support
Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down