Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Voting17Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Voting19Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Voting17Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Voting19Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line?

+2
mihsaaskhan
Martijn (admin)
6 posters

Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line?

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:20 am

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Hillary-clinton-hand

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? 150424_hillary_clinton2_gty_1160_1160x629

During the past 40 years 5 out of 7 US presidents were left handed. Will Hillary Clinton's simian line (see her left hand) become the new US presidential curiosity?

Many expect that Hillary Clinton will succeed to become the Democratic party's nominee for the 2016 US presidential elections; she is right handed, just like Jep Bush - who is so far recognized to be the most likely Republican nominee.

PS. Curious to see that among the 11 Republican nominees so far there are two left-handed candidates: Rand Paul & Lindsey Graham.

Rand Paul:

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? ?controllerName=image&action=get&id=44944&format=nj2013_8_columns

Lindsey Graham:

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Lindsey-Graham-writing
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty US president

Post  mihsaaskhan Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:19 am

Hillary clinton will never become president of the US..i have seen her hand.. further she has alot of obstacles in this run which she will never run over..

mihsaaskhan

Back to top Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty Us Next President

Post  nishaghai Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:11 am

mihsaaskhan wrote:Hillary clinton will never become president of the US..i have seen her hand.. further she has alot of obstacles in this run which she will never run over..

Hi there
But I see sun line is her favour so there is chance since of her becoming president
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty HH Broken

Post  mihsaaskhan Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:28 am

nishaghai wrote:
mihsaaskhan wrote:Hillary clinton will never become president of the US..i have seen her hand.. further she has alot of obstacles in this run which she will never run over..

Hi there
But I see sun line is her favour so there is chance since of her becoming president
Nisha Ghai

Her head and heart lines are broken.. she is facing extreme opposition on her mars.. her logical side is too strong on imgination .. further her intellect and business mind is awesome, i fear LG will become the president and he will give more wars to the world than ever..

mihsaaskhan

Back to top Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty Re: Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line?

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Close-up: Hillary Clinton's (incomplete) simian line!

NOTICE: The proximal directed branch makes a sharpe curve relative to the radial part of the simian line, which leaves open whether the line involves a part of the head line... or a 2nd third finger line (a.k.a. fate line).

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Hillar10

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty Us president Simain Line

Post  nishaghai Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:32 am

[quote="Martijn (admin)"]
Close-up: Hillary Clinton's simian line!

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Hillar10[/quote

Hello Martijin
Yes she is shrewd and logical her pinky is also making her logical plus business oriented. pointed pinky makes good politician .

Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty Re: Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line?

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Martijn,

How do you read the line above the Simian's Line Variation in the left hand? Is it the GOV or second heart line or what? Then a line drops down from this Simians Variation low down or does a fate line come up from the Mount of Moon and ends up at the Simians' line Variation. I was wondering whether the Monica Lewinsky must have left a mark somewhere on her palm. Don't know what her age must be at that time.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:18 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Martijn,

How do you read the line above the Simian's Line Variation in the left hand? Is it the GOV or second heart line or what? Then a line drops down from this Simians Variation low down or does a fate line come up from the Mount of Moon and ends up at the Simians' line Variation. I was wondering whether the Monica Lewinsky must have left a mark somewhere on her palm. Don't know what her age must be at that time.

P.K.

Hi Pravin, thanks for asking!  Thumbs up!

I recognize the line above the (incomplete) simian line to represent a remnant of the heart line - which can be recognized by both it's location and it's structure (which is likewise strong as the simian line and the other major lines).

And yes, there appears also to be a connected remnant of the head line, featured with a fate line which crosses this remnant from the radial side; the remnant is directed to the index finger and flows with just a small angle into the simian line, and the fate line is directed towards the middle finger

This implicates that can also recognize the simian line to be featured with the typical 'splitting' that is usually seen in an 'incomplete' simian line - I have described the fundamental details here:
http://simianline.handresearch.com/simianline/simian-line-how-to-recognize.htm

I hope this makes sense?

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty Re: US President Simian Line

Post  mooky Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:56 pm

This candidate, Governor Scott Walker, might have a simian on his left hand.  Martijn?

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Walker10

mooky

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Well spotted mooky: yes, Scott Walker has a (dissociated) simian line in his left hand indeed - thanks!

Thumbs up!

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? 145778105

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Wisconsin_governor.jpeg-02641
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty Hillary Clinton

Post  Felicity Martin Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:03 am

I found this discussion very interesting, and consider Hillary has her head line commencing on the Mount of Jupiter which is the sign of an independent thinker, I always have difficulty in saying she has a Simian line as there is a clearly defined head and heart line, or proximal and distal crease. However I understand and accept interpretations as described here. I could not help comparing Hillary's hands with those of Donald Trump. His hands are notably small, which for some meant a big picture person, but who knows what he focuses on given his inflammatory rhetoric. His head line indicates a tendency towards depression and imagination, and perhaps there is an indication of a strong life instinct, but it's a bit hard to tell from this image. This indicates a heightened tendency to respond to any threat with aggression (Holtzman, 2004).
What do others think?
Felicity
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Search?q=Donald+Trump-+Jazz+hands&espv=2&biw=1476&bih=845&tbm=isch&imgil=TjojKgKnvH_SyM%253A%253Bl8-U-cvzleJcJM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.forbes
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:57 am

Felicity Martin wrote:I found this discussion very interesting, and consider Hillary has her head line commencing on the Mount of Jupiter which is the sign of an independent thinker, I always have difficulty in saying she has a Simian line as there is a clearly defined head and heart line, or proximal and distal crease. However I understand and accept interpretations as described here. ...

Hi Felicity,

I am not sure what you exactly have in mind regarding the terms "a clearly defined head and heart line", because the photos below indicate that there can be no doubt that in Hillary Clinton's left hand both major transverse creases are partly fused with each other, and therefore it is actually impossible to define where both lines begin and end... which concerns a typical characteristic for an incomplete simian line.

However, because of the sharp curve involving the proximal branch that might get associated to represent a part of the head line... one can also wonder about whether it actually represents a 2nd fate line - because it is by principle quite unusual for a major crease to display such an abrupt change of direction, and such phenomena are quite often featured with simian lines.

The fact that the line is dissociated from the life line is sort irrelevant, because this is described with the concept involving a 'dissociated simian line'.

wave
Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Democratic-presidential-candidate-former-secretary-of-state-hillary-picture-id507093088

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Hillaryclintonarmeniangenocide
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Empty Hillary Clinton

Post  Felicity Martin Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:52 am

Hi Martijn,

Thanks for those images, Hillary Clinton's hands are immensely complex and I understand and accept your points about disassociated Simian lines.
From purely an interpretive point of view I find her most powerful factor is her Mount of Mars which dominates the Mount of Venus.
Her heart line which indicates a very strong materialistic aspect to her personality perhaps reinforces the dominance of Mars over Venus, and along with the short line moving from her Mount of Jupiter sharply up to the Mount of Saturn may be a strong indicator of pragmatic leadership.
I am concerned at the line bisecting her Apollo line, but the Apollo line seemed to be replicated by the former Mount of Jupiter to Saturn short line. It is almost as if the latter is compensating the slashing of the Apollo line after the sudden divergence of her Apollo line from the fate line at the forking of her headline. Perhaps this aligned with the demise of her husband's power where she would have been the supporter, as oppose to the recognition that came through her personal choice to take on the leadership challenge.
I include a link to Australia's Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnball's, had which also has a Simian line.

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Big time... looks like Hillary Clinton has attracted her first major crisis during her presidential campagne, with the latest development involving Anthony Weiner - the sexual freak that is married with Hillary Clinton's first assistant:

The hands of Anthony Weaver, who became Hillary Clinton's worst night mare!

(Photos below display Anthony Weiner standing on the right side behind Bill Clinton in 1999 and Hillary Clinton in 2000)

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Anthon15
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Bump

Clinton queen ?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:12 am

'Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line?'

Well, I am ready to answer that question:

Nope, Donald Trump will become the next US president and we have a topic about his hands available here:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t183-donald-trump-the-billionaire#42231

Crisis... will the next US president have a simian line? Donald10
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down