Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

+6
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke
Martijn (admin)
Sari
Manfred
Patti
Roosi
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Empty Voltare/Intensityline

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi Martijn, Patti and Roosi
You are right Martijn, I understand what you mean. It is very difficult to see the difference between those lines. Also between the Travellines and Poison/allergy or Intensy line. The Intensity line is a new and better name for the Poison/Allergyline but it is still the same lines. (I have also the book of Fincham and use that line in my courses)

The Intensity line start from the fysic part of the percussion (the fysic mount of Uranus next to the mount of Pluto - fysic and chemical addiction, see the book "Palmtherapy" written by Moshe Zwang) and this line can easily be mistaken for a Travel- and Icarusline. I try to make a picture of the book of Vernon Martijn.
When we don't know which is which see other signs ore ask the person.
By the way Martijn, what an interesting picture of that child. very unusal.

Patti I use the name Icarusline because all the names in Palmistry are mythological.

Icarus is a demigod and the line symbolizes a need for freedom and excitement. Vernon write in his book: We need to know that we have a certain amount of freedom and independendence in our lives in order to be happy and peaceful. Those with the Icarusline have a constant need to break free from restrictions and limitaions imposed upon them. They may also constantly push themselves to do the things better than they have before etc.

Roosi thanks and enjoy from all the people who try to think for you and share their knowledge.

With love Magda
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:Hi Martijn, Patti and Roosi
You are right Martijn, I understand what you mean. It is very difficult to see the difference between those lines. Also between the Travellines and Poison/allergy or Intensy line. The Intensity line is a new and better name for the Poison/Allergyline but it is still the same lines. (I have also the book of Fincham and use that line in my courses)

With love Magda

Hi Magda,

I highly appreciate your attempts to described the details your ideas... but I would like to point out some inconsistencies between the authors that you've mentioned:

- First of all, regarding the 'allergy line' you refer to the works of J. Fincham and M. Zwang; however both authors have described the line differently! Fincham describes the classic 'via lascivia' which starts somewhere in the mount of moon and ends in the mount of venus or at the life line; however Zwang calls the classic 'travel lines' as allergy lines. And I think it is important to notice the fundamental differences that both authors have described.

- Second, again, Fincham describes two lines: he seperates the 'via lascivia' (allergy line) from the 'intensity line'. So, I think it is obvious that Fincham talks about two different lines - and not the same line like your suggested.

- Third, I observe that Zwang has misunderstood the classic concept of the via lascivia - he has described it incorrectly (though I am aware that some other authors have made the same mistake).

- Fourth, I think the concepts of the classical 'travel lines' and the 'intensity line' are quite simple: both start at the side of the palm, but the 'intensity line' is much longer (and sometimes much stronger) than 'travel lines'!

- Fifth, the via lascivia is much harder to describe because this line can manifest in various shapes (because the starting point at the ulnar side of the hand may vary)... but basically, it always manifests as a 'downward bending line' (towards the lower section of the mount of venus - though it does not always reach this section).

MY CONCLUSION:

Many books have failed to describe the essential differences between the 'via lascivia', 'intensity line', and the 'travel lines'!

(And it's a bit said to notice, but so far I haven't seen any book which has described all three llines correctly - though many book only mention two of these lines: fortunately, often the descriptions are correct. But everything starts with being aware that there are many worrisome 'contradictions' between so many books in the field of hand reading, but it takes a critical reader to notice these)

Finally, Magda... I am looking forward to your copy/quote from the work of Vernon Mahabal!

PS. Ed Campbell's book 'The Encyclopedia of Palmistry' is probably one of the few books that presents reliable info about how to discriminate these lines - often substantiated with references to the works of other authors!!! Though I must add here that Ed did not describe the 'intensity line'. Many authors usually have made quite a few mistakes.

(I already described an example from Zwang's book; Fincham has e.g. made mistakes regarding the 'travel lines'... which he describes as vertical lines raising from the life line.)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:Hi Martijn, Patti and Roosi

With love Magda

Hi Magda,

I highly appreciate your attempts to described the details your ideas... but I would like to point out some inconsistencies between the authors that you've mentioned:

- First of all, regarding the 'allergy line' you refer to the works of J. Fincham and M. Zwang; however both authors have described the line differently! Fincham describes the classic 'via lascivia' which starts somewhere in the mount of moon and ends in the mount of venus or at the life line; however Zwang calls the classic 'travel lines' as allergy lines. And I think it is important to notice the fundamental differences that both authors have described.

- Second, again, Fincham describes two lines: he seperates the 'via lascivia' (allergy line) from the 'intensity line'. So, I think it is obvious that Fincham talks about two different lines - and not the same line like your suggested.

- Third, I observe that Zwang has misunderstood the classic concept of the via lascivia - he has described it incorrectly (though I am aware that some other authors have made the same mistake).

- Fourth, I think the concepts of the classical 'travel lines' and the 'intensity line' are quite simple: both start at the side of the palm, but the 'intensity line' is much longer (and sometimes much stronger) than 'travel lines'!

- Fifth, the via lascivia is much harder to describe because this line can manifest in various shapes (because the starting point at the ulnar side of the hand may vary)... but basically, it always manifests as a 'downward bending line' (towards the lower section of the mount of venus - though it does not always reach this section).

MY CONCLUSION:

Many books have failed to describe the essential differences between the 'via lascivia', 'intensity line', and the 'travel lines'!

(And it's a bit said to notice, but so far I haven't seen any book which has described all three llines correctly - though many book only mention two of these lines: fortunately, often the descriptions are correct. But everything starts with being aware that there are many worrisome 'contradictions' between so many books in the field of hand reading, but it takes a critical reader to notice these)

Finally, Magda... I am looking forward to your copy/quote from the work of Vernon Mahabal!

PS. Ed Campbell's book 'The Encyclopedia of Palmistry' is probably one of the few books that presents reliable info about how to discriminate these lines - often substantiated with references to the works of other authors!!! Though I must add here that Ed did not describe the 'intensity line'. Many authors usually have made quite a few mistakes.

(I already described an example from Zwang's book; Fincham has e.g. made mistakes regarding the 'travel lines'... which he describes as vertical lines raising from the life line.)

Personally, I think these creases need to be studied in the context they are found on each hand.

This may be the reason for so many varieties of defintions.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Empty Intensity line

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Martijn wrote:First of all, regarding the 'allergy line' you refer to the works of J. Fincham and M. Zwang; however both authors have described the line differently! Fincham describes the classic 'via lascivia' which starts somewhere in the mount of moon and ends in the mount of venus or at the life line; however Zwang calls the classic 'travel lines' as allergy lines. And I think it is important to notice the fundamental differences that both authors have described.

Sorry Martijn I very appreciate your explanation. But I don‘t refer the Allergy line (pict.147 via Lascivia) of Fincham, that’’s indeed an other line.
I use the Allergy line/Poison ( I named here the Stimulation line) that starts from the percussion.If we combined the line (stimulation, inspiration) with the character of the physic mount of Uranus – basic inner needs - than it is very logic, because lines enhance the character of the mounts. I always use the characters of the mounts because always look at the lines were they starts and ends.

Martijn wrote:- Second, again, Fincham describes two lines: he seperates the 'via lascivia' (allergy line) from the 'intensity line'. So, I think it is obvious that Fincham talks about two different lines - and not the same line like your suggested.

Yes, I know the difference, thanks.

Martijn wrote:- Third, I observe that Zwang has misunderstood the classic concept of the via lascivia - he has described it incorrectly (though I am aware that some other authors have made the same mistake).

By the way I never use Via Lascivia because there are too much difference in it . In my opinion I think, there is no such thing as a Via Lascivia

Martijn wrote:- Fourth, I think the concepts of the classical 'travel lines' and the 'intensity line' are quite simple: both start at the side of the palm, but the 'intensity line' is much longer (and sometimes much stronger) than 'travel lines'!

Not always it can also be a short one. But it is an beautiful name for a long Stimulation or Allergy line

Martijn wrote:- Fifth, the via lascivia is much harder to describe because this line can manifest in various shapes (because the starting point at the ulnar side of the hand may vary)... but basically, it always manifests as a 'downward bending line' (towards the lower section of the mount of venus - though it does not always reach this section).

I am agree. Again in my opinion I think, there is no such thing as a Via Lascivia

Martijn wrote:Many books have failed to describe the essential differences between the 'via lascivia', 'intensity line', and the 'travel lines'!

I am agree again with you, therefore we must use the character of the mounts

Martijn wrote:PS. Ed Campbell's book 'The Encyclopedia of Palmistry' is probably one of the few books that presents reliable info about how to discriminate these lines - often substantiated with references to the works of other authors!!! Though I must add here that Ed did not describe the 'intensity line'. Many authors usually have made quite a few mistakes.

Yes you are right Martijn but it is a new name for a very long Allergy-, or Stimulation line. Of course over time there will be new interpretation of the meaning of some lines.

Martijn wrote:(I already described an example from Zwang's book; Fincham has e.g. made mistakes regarding the 'travel lines'... which he describes as vertical lines raising from the life line.)

No I don't see it as a real mistake but it is a clerical error. Branches from the base of Life line are also Travel lines but more ”get out lines”

I hope Martijn you understand me becaus to explain in english is difficult enough.
Warm regards, Magda

wave

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quotesrepaired)
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
[color=darkred]

'via lascivia' (allergy line) from the 'intensity line'.[/color/

The via lascivia does not translate to allergy. Wink
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:42 pm

wave

Thank You All
I really appreciate Your time and knowledge.
I would never have thought that palmistry is so diverse field. Every minute, second what I spent in this site is worth it. Thank you!

Patti wrote:Roosi,
It's not often seeing someone from your part of the world communicating on an international forum in a language that isn't their native tongue. To me, that makes you a modern day pioneer!
Thumbs up!

Thank You happy move
Population of Estonia is 1.3 million and and to find this kind of professional literature obviously better in other languages.
btw Skype was developed by Estonians Laughing

I have difficult describe my self like - Star Trek and Intensity line person.
Its always something funny hapening around me but Im not cause!
(or may be I have period of denial)

All voyages-'going where no one has gone before' are organized by my loved ones or friends, not me! Honestly I was thinking that all my trips are done.

I know that many peole gives thier life to have those emigration line. My husband works aboard rigt now. Move away for that propose sounds me like "emergency killing" Im happy where I am Very Happy Therefore was very plesant to me read Magda "Emigration Line to end" meaning Thank You

Sari wave Thank you for sharing your experience

There you hit the note Thumb up
Patti wrote : "Here they are frequently found on teenage boys who skateboard and do risky tricks (as a good example)."

Manfred wrote:"Remarcable the low set thumb: A need for independence that hasn't been really lived, a gift for handling tools very well and sometimes also a special gift for dancing."

In childhood I practised : Rhythmic gymnastics, Artistic gymnastics, Acrobatic

Other Star Trek period was quite short. I am 22 y happily married (not officially) Maybe if Star Trek peole have a star on the Jupier mounth, it is a true "gift mark"

Martijn (admin) wrote:
PS. Last year I had included this line in the 'Weird Hand Lines Quiz - part 2', see line no. 8 in the picture below; more details are available in the topic:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t213-the-weird-hand-lines-quiz-part-2-advanced[/color]

I noticed this topic few days ago!
It was educational and fun Thanks!

At the end I feel like (Jerome K. Jerome "Three Men In A Boat")
“It is a most extraordinary thing, but I never read a patent medicine advertisement without being impelled to the conclusion that I am suffering from the particular disease therein dealt with in its most virulent form.” rolling on the floor

One Coffin Lowry picture more
http://jmg.bmj.com/content/39/10/705/F5.large.jpg

Last edited by Roosi on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:46 pm

The lascivia translates to 'lust'.

All lust doesn't have to have a negative connotation.

We can have a healthy lust for life, for instance. Which I would relate to 'Star Trek', 'Intensity' and a 'Via Lascivia'.

I think it is confirming that several professional readers have identified creases that form in this area as related to a sort of passion and excitement for living life to the fullest. Risk taking and adventurous people. Other hand characteristics would relate to the degree of character displayed by a person when carrying out this energy, in my view.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Roosi wrote: wave

Thank You All
I really appreciate Your time and knowledge.
I would never have thought that palmistry is so diverse field. Every minute, second what I spent in this site is worth it. Thank you!

Patti wrote:Roosi,
It's not often seeing someone from your part of the world communicating on an international forum in a language that isn't their native tongue. To me, that makes you a modern day pioneer!
Thumbs up!

Thank You happy move
Population of Estonia is 1.3 million and and to find this kind of professional literature obviously better in other languages.
btw Skype was developed by Estonians Laughing

I have difficult describe my self like - Star Trek and Intensity line person.
Its always something funny hapening around me but Im not cause!
(or may be I have period of denial)

All voyages-'going where no one has gone before' are organized by my loved ones or friends, not me! Honestly I was thinking that all my trips are done.

I know that many peole gives thier life to have those emigration line. My husband works aboard rigt now. Move away for that propose sounds me like "emergency killing" Im happy where I am Very Happy Therefore was very plesant to me read Magda "Emigration Line to end" meaning Thank You

Sari wave Thank you for sharing your experience

There you hit the note Thumb up
Patti wrote : "Here they are frequently found on teenage boys who skateboard and do risky tricks (as a good example)."

Manfred wrote:"Remarcable the low set thumb: A need for independence that hasn't been really lived, a gift for handling tools very well and sometimes also a special gift for dancing."

Other Star Trek period was quite short. I am 22 y happily married (not officially) Maybe if Star Trek peole have a star on the Jupier mounth, it is a true "gift mark"

Martijn (admin) wrote:
PS. Last year I had included this line in the 'Weird Hand Lines Quiz - part 2', see line no. 8 in the picture below; more details are available in the topic:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t213-the-weird-hand-lines-quiz-part-2-advanced[/color]

I noticed this topic few days ago!
It was educational and fun Thanks!

At the end I feel like (Jerome K. Jerome "Three Men In A Boat")
“It is a most extraordinary thing, but I never read a patent medicine advertisement without being impelled to the conclusion that I am suffering from the particular disease therein dealt with in its most virulent form.” Oh...nooo!

One picture more
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 F5.large

Thank you for sharing this photo. I would not describe it as a 'star trek' line as it would need to be stronger rising from inside the life line and Venus mount. And you definitely do not describe your self as one who has this crease.

I don't recall if you posted a response regarding allergies or not. When I ask about allergies, I also use the term 'poison line'. Have you ever had a bad reaction to medication, food or any substance? Ingested something your body doesn't tolerate?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:15 pm

No Patti, no
I have been tested (7y ago)
Maybe it is time to go to visit doctors scratch
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Roosi wrote:No Patti, no
I have been tested (7y ago)
Maybe it is time to go to visit doctors scratch

Thanks!

This deep crease has probably been there for years, so I don't think it's cause for concern now.

So far you don't relate to excitement, travel or adverse reactions to anything.

well....there is always the lascivia part Wink

This is where I'd whisper across the table behind my hand and smile and say ..... well, what about sex, anything unusual and different in your interests there. (but I don't expect you to answer that here) Shocked
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Roosi wrote:Patti wrote : "Here they are frequently found on teenage boys who skateboard and do risky tricks (as a good example)."

One picture more
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 F5.large

Acrobatics actually sounds pretty thrilling, risky and exciting.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  tajender Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Totally got confused with these three lines. Let us say, if all these lines are present in a palm, then how should they be correctly identified.

tajender

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Patti wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:
[color=darkred]

Patti, in Ed Campbell's book you can read that some authors have used the name 'allergy line' as an alternative for the 'via lascivia'. That's why I wrote: 'via lascivia' (allergy line).

Also, I think the fundamentals of the 'via lascivia' (e.g. associated with addictions) relate directly to any type of 'allergy line' or 'poison line'.

I hope my words make sense now?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Patti wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:
[color=darkred]

Patti, in Ed Campbell's book you can read that some authors have used the name 'allergy line' as an alternative for the 'via lascivia'. That's why I wrote: 'via lascivia' (allergy line).

Also, I think the fundamentals of the 'via lascivia' (e.g. associated with addictions) relate directly to any type of 'allergy line' or 'poison line'.

I hope my words make sense now?

Yes, I understand you're connecting allergies, poison and addictions together. Thanks!

Last edited by Patti on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 pm

I understand what is being meant now. However, I am now wondering is it possible Kiwihands was allergic to her mother.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:48 pm

tajender wrote:Totally got confused with these three lines. Let us say, if all these lines are present in a palm, then how should they be correctly identified.

Like a Tiger.
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Tiger_10
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:52 pm

jeanette wrote:I understand what is being meant now. However, I am now wondering is it possible Kiwihands was allergic to her mother.

Allergies tend to be a body's reaction in defense of a substance it deems harmful.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Patti wrote:

So far you don't relate to excitement, travel or adverse reactions to anything.

well....there is always the lascivia part Wink

This is where I'd whisper across the table behind my hand and smile and say ..... well, what about sex, anything unusual and different in your interests there. (but I don't expect you to answer that here) Shocked

No dear Patti Laughing

As I said before "Other Star Trek period was quite short. I am 22 y happily married. Maybe if Star Trek peole have a star on the Jupier mounth, it is a true "gift mark"

and nothing unusual is going on Smile
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Thanks Patti,
After I posted I started to think that.

A
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:17 pm

OFF TOPIC!
Like a Tiger

Patti You made my day rolling on the floor

I miss you post before

Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Roosi wrote:OFF TOPIC!
Like a Tiger

Patti You made my day rolling on the floor

I miss you post before

lol!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm

The crease that I'm referring to as Star Trek would definitely rise from inside the life line and aim toward the percussion.

Usually it goes farther to the side of the hand than this sample, but this sample shows the strong rise from the thenar area.

In this sample there is also a separate horizontal crease coming in from the ulnar edge. (this person did have issues with drugs and had their children put in foster care - they are in the process of rebuilding their life and when the photo was taken, clean of drugs)

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Dsc07910
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 Blue_s10

Here's another example of what I describe as the Star Trek.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 pm

OMG
And I have even 80% worse situation in my hands

I asked my children what they tink about my and star trek, via lascivia ...things

They said "dream on" you're addicted to the computer.
Good for me! Yes I am

I think im restless nature in mentally, I get my dopamin in this way thinking
I have never been bored alone. I think that even in lonely island i do not feel bored.

Presume that I dont have syndrom then it is Intensity Line
Maybe in childhood was Star Trek period
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Roosi wrote:OMG
And I have even 80% worse situation in my hands

I asked my children what they tink about my and star trek, via lascivia ...things

They said "dream on" you're addicted to the computer.
Good for me! Yes I am

I think im restless nature in mentally, I get my dopamin in this way thinking
I have never been bored alone. I think that even in lonely island i do not feel bored.

Presume that I dont have syndrom then it is Intensity Line
Maybe in childhood was Star Trek period

Ah ha! So it's the 'addictive personality' crease - in your case...? Very Happy

Here's a photo you uploaded in an earlier topic which shows a bit more detail:

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 2 67507b0abe54

It was in the late 80's that I identified the Star Trek crease. One of its properties is the arcing around the Pluto mount (as I refer to it) or rather the lower outer corner of the palm.

Prior to that time period my focus was more on the aspect of that corner representing the subconscious mind. Relating to deep, possibly transformative thinking, insight and abstract thinking.

When a crease separates this area from the rest of the hand, I see that as also significant.

Another interpretation could be relating to 'escaping' the world around you. Not necessarily with drugs. The crease could represent a blocking out of the world around you from your inner most private thoughts. At the same time, also represent a love for spending time in that personal realm of deep thought.

Does this ring true?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next