Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

The Palms of Psychopaths

+16
zaobhand
Parender
cstock
zeblethai
Felicity Martin
sv-b
jeanette
Patti
Roberta
anat
mooky
Martijn (admin)
Sari
knox gillespie
Lynn
cshahar
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Empty Re: The Palms of Psychopaths

Post  sv-b Thu May 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Hello patti, Smile

yin-yang is universally accepted principle. it is absolutely applicable , let whatever the subject we speak about. In hinduism, we talk about triple - Thats trinity. The modern science also accept this facts in it's all divisions. proton is the positive charge, electron is negative, and newtron is neural. In absence of any one of this affects the natural functioning of the nature. male is active part, female passive , we could see combined sexes too. one example is sex. In this male is being active partner, female is passive. like wise, this principle explains any subject. ie,. science, philosophy, etc.,

winter and summer are the extreme of climate in this world. Both happens in this world. This keeps the world in balance. This lack of balance in this three or two, create disorder in nature. Again this disorder is being the part of functions in order to meet perfect balance. Philosophies are always many steps ahead than science. This we can understand through the long run of history . Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi Stalin,
Thanks!

I probably shouldn't have used the " scratch " emoticon as it suggested I was puzzled. I think Roberta meant to say contraction for cold, and expansion or dispersion for hot.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Thu May 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Hello patti, Smile

Thanks for clarifying our misunderstandings. Infact, roberta did not relate cold and hot with dispersion and contraction. He just attempted to make a list of yin and yang energies . Ofcourse that 's endless. but he gave examples of yin and yang individually. but, not related those individual phenomena . He just tried to answer in short form. Thats all Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Sat May 14, 2011 7:39 am

Hi All,

A friend who suffered from severe paranoid schizophrenia post time spent in the army in East Timor had the most stunning water hands with beautifully delicate skin, like silk, he was from the Solomon Islands and had suffered as a child at the hands of the missionaries. The distinctive feature, apart from the ET Come Home hand was a very short head line ending under Saturn Jupiter and 3 beautifully formed, distinct mystical crosses across his hand. His father had been a traditional shaman before being converted and he had the added problem of respecting his traditional beliefs.

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat May 14, 2011 9:04 am

Hi,
I think a paranoid schizophrenic born from their injustices in life is a very different category to a psychopath. Although both would have had poor childhood/parenting.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat May 14, 2011 9:48 am

Hello sara, Smile

schzophrenia is the psychiatric condition where peoples experience lots of visual or auditory delusion/hallucination. I guess, pychopaths are emotionless peoples. In contrast, From various examples, sadists appeared to lead healthy and happy life. but, they plan and torture the prey secretly for their pleasure. The cause for all this problem may due to the bad childhood periods. But individual expression to the situation varies depends on their disposition. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Sun May 15, 2011 12:25 am

Hi stalin and Sari,
Yes there is a great deal of difference between the psychopath and the schizophrenic, but both can be attributed to an underlying illness, either environmental or pathological. When the friend I first mentioned, as are others, who I know are not in an active phase they are wonderful sensitive people and yes, they often share sad and painful experiences when children.
But my description of the hand for Charles is for shared observation, not a judgement, and reflects that maybe certain hand types may indicate increased vulnerability to this treament.
The psychopath is really only 'knowable' in my personal experience by those close to him or her. This is because they are often quite successful to the outward eye or quite reclusive. But this now is possibly caused through a thinning in the paralimbic system which regulate emotional capacity and responses, particularly the insula... ref: KENT A. Kiehl- Scientific American Mind Sep/Oct 2010.

It would be interesting to look at the heart line or head line as I often wonder if these represent a sine curve so to speak of these ratios?

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeblethai Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Floating irises represent a difficult life period between ages 34 and 39, it also can predict death as seen in Princess Di's eyes (Elvis had them as well). When irises sink too low it betokes a cruel and perverse nature or a violent death, which is rarely seen. Quite often negative traits are seen on extraordinary people because they've worked their whole life to get past their hurdles. I couldn't imagine avoiding someone because they may die young, or have emotional problems. I would be interested to see Princess Di's hands or Elvis's.. anyone?

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

Post  zeblethai Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 pm

schzophrenia is the psychiatric condition where peoples experience lots of visual or auditory delusion/hallucination. I guess, pychopaths are emotionless peoples. In contrast, From various examples, sadists appeared to lead healthy and happy life. but, they plan and torture the prey secretly for their pleasure. The cause for all this problem may due to the bad childhood periods. But individual expression to the situation varies depends on their disposition.

Schizophrenic indications in the hand are found in many people. It's the combination of many traits in the finger prints, all major lines, and the presence of all minor line or none at all. Considering Schizophrenia is a mental illness that doesn't have one single diagnosing factor I find it interesting that many people perceived as normal have indications of it within their hands.

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

Post  cstock Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Read "Criminal Tendency And Palmistry" by Rhoda
Also Dr Charlotte Wolff studied psychiatric conditions in the palms of menaly ill
the name of the book escapes me
but I have been looking for her books she wrote 4 of them
cstock
cstock

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:15 am

A recently jailed crime matriach here in Adelaide, found guilty of murder, who looked fairly benign if judging by appearance was betrayed when you looked at her hand.

* Crooked as opposed to curved little finger- I feel that there is a dramatic difference between a gently curved fing- often associated with the healing arts, the indented finger, more sales focus and the crooked finger.

*Powerful top phalange of the index finger- crooked
*a clasping thumb
I will try and find the photo and post...

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:37 am

A profile for Martjin and Patti!

For murderer and crime matriach- Judith Moran

http://www.theage.com.au/photogallery/victoria/the-many-faces-of-judy-moran-20110302-1begc.html?selectedImage=0

Not the crooked tip of the middle finger and the crooked little finger[img][/img]

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Thanks Felicity.

PS. In general, I would prefer to avoid the suggestion that bended fingers (in isolation from other hand features) can be associated with psychopathology - because such characteristics can be found in the hands of at least about 10% (depending on the criteria being used, maybe even above 50%) of all people.

The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 519387-judy-moran
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:27 pm

This study revealed that hands-related body language might reveal a clue in psychopathology:

"Language-Related Hand Gestures in Psychopaths

Brenda J. Gillstrom, MA; Robert D. Hare, PhD
University of British Columbia.
Requests for reprints should be addressed to Dr. Robert D. Hare. Department of Psychology. University of British Columbia. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6T 1Y7.

Hand gestures were coded from videotaped interviews of right-handed male prison inmates divided into high (H), medium (M), and low (L) psychopathy groups on the basis of the Psychopathy Checklist (Hare, 1980). There was no difference among groups in the number of hand gestures not related to language or in iconic gestures, that is, gestures that directly reflect the semantic content of speech. Compared with the other groups, Group H used significantly more beats, defined as language-related gestures that do not reflect the semantic content of speech, but that may serve to divide the discourse into discrete functional units (McNeill, 1985). It is possible that the central language processes of psychopaths are organized into relatively small conceptual units. The results are consistent with other research in suggesting the psychopaths differ from normal individuals in the processing and use of language."

Read More: http://guilfordjournals.com/doi/abs/10.1521/pedi.1988.2.1.21
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:42 pm

She can be related to a person who is having an antisocial personality disorder. Psychopath was once widely used but has now been superseded by sociopath.

You cannot analyze the hand and psychology from the public pictures but what features are clearly seen reveal this:-

Abnormal features denotes abnormal behavior.
She is capricious, whimsical, petulant, shameless, and unkind and her acts can be termed as irrational. Such a person cannot be called a normal person.

The first phalange of middle finger (Balance Wheel) is leaning denoting ‘hidden sorrow’, “harassments and burden”. Saturn is sincere and serious, does justice and tries to balances the excesses of Jupiter (Index finger) and Apollo (Ring finger). Her heart is full of past deep wounds that she cannot forgive or forget in her life. Most probably it indicates emotional loss not less than death, deep loss of reputation or betrayal of promise or a deep insult. It may be genetic.

The pains and wounds (mental turmoil) are so intense and profound that taking revenge is essential whatever be the consequences. No person on this universe can stop her doing so. She is daughter of Jupiter so she was destined to lead a life full of sorrows in every relation. Besides that the long powerful pointer is leading outside denoting extreme love of independence and power.

She cannot have good name as the bent little finger denotes ‘outright chicanery' to say nothing about simple dishonesty.

We cannot say whether these are genetic or acquired mentality. This is like to reply the question that who came first egg or hen. Environment is greater than man or woman.

Parender Sethi

Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks for sharing Felicity!

Besides the condition of clinodactyly, I see bent fingers as relating to a person bending this way and that, adjusting to the life they've created or found themselves in. Smooth fingers show a more easily flowing life.

In the sense of 'don't judge until you've walked in my shoes', I feel compassion for her. How heartbreaking to have both sons murdered as well as her husband. She probably didn't have the power to change the family and who knows what she knew when she married the man she married so she bent herself around her situation and tried to make the best of it in her own style.

We discussed the loyalty line, that I refer to as "blood is thicker than water" and that would also come into play in her support of the family she created and married in to.

Her high set and strong index finger (and middle finger too) seem to over compensate for the low set skinny little finger. The bent middle finger might relate to her bending her own values to adjust to a life style financed by crime.

Her face is interesting to study as well.. each side quite different than the other.

The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 519387-judy-moran
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 pm

anat wrote:Hi
I would like to add that Dr. Holtzman made a thorough research in the Israeli Jail "Mawasiahu" and found that the feature common to cruel criminals was a C shaped little finger usually with a hard hand. He later found that this feature was also common to nurses who worked with very difficult cases therefore "Mother Theresa's". In his book he calls this feature "fragmentation" and says it is common to "saints" and criminals. He also gives a full theoretical etiology explaining the source of this behavior.
Hi Anat, Does Ted's pinky finger match the C shape feature described by Dr. Holtzman? Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Roberta wrote:Regarding the photo of Ted Bundy:

It's difficult to make out the lines on his hands, however using Chinese face reading his face reveals a great deal. Eyebrows are of the Wood element and the challange is anger. The left side of the face is the private, concealed part of a person and the right side is what is presented to the outside world. His left eyebrow is much thicker than the right indicating a great deal of concealed anger. Also, note that the right side of his mouth is smiling. The left is not. He carefully crafted what he wished the outer world to see. Cover each half of his face and you'll see him clearly.
Thumb up Roberta
In addition his lips are very thin and there and undulating like a snake and the eyes match with sharp lines.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Hello Boaz

Interesting observation of thin upper lips Thumbs up! , i was actually thinking about for some reason what i have heard about people who have thin upper lips is that they hide their feelings and not share with others (they do not easily express their feeling and views) hat this lady also has thin upper lips. also Francis Galton had thin upper lips. Iam not sure how far this interpretation is correct.

Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi Anand, I don't know Francis Galton personally but you can often find high profile people who have thin lips, its their way of hiding emotions from others and along the way also from themselves. Generally it is a good sign that lips do not get too thin with the years, it shows an earthy quality of sympathy and caring for others.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi Friends,

I read about thinner lips that

"Thin lips are associated with being more serious, responsible and hard working. Such a person may judge him or herself harshly and similarly expect high standards of others. This can result in a greater drive and motivation to do well in life. Lips get thinner with age and we may use lips to subconsciously help guess someone’s age."at -
http://www.chienergy.co.uk/lips.htm You can read too. flower

Enjoy!

Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 pm

According to Chinese face reading the lips are associated with the earth element which generally depletes with age. Improving upon our earthiness, relationship, family and general groundedness, will reverse this trend.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

The Palms of Psychopaths - Page 2 Empty hand of ted bundy

Post  yogiman Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Ted Bundy's head line appears to be far above his life line, and we all hope that it is not his mars line. This leads me to the question whether hand features definitely can point to unfriendly character traits, or just can give an indication of the probability that something is wrong in a person.

yogiman

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:46 am

yogiman wrote:Ted Bundy's head line appears to be far above his life line, and we all hope that it is not his mars line. This leads me to the question whether hand features definitely can point to unfriendly character traits, or just can give an indication of the probability that something is wrong in a person.

Hello yogiman,

Yes, your question has a valid ground. Even though most hand reading books do suggest that the hand lines can describe the character in detail, in my perception this is fairly unrealistic... as my experience indicates that it takes 'multiple perspectives' (including for example: hand shape, finger morphology, etc.) of the hand to make any reliable assessment.

So, things are actually a lot more complicated than the books suggest; therefore I use the following statement at the homepage of this forum (+ at my websites):

"Modern hand reading starts with a quest for hand sign combinations; isolated hand signs represent hardly any significance."

wave 
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yogiman Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:22 pm

I feel that you say at least one of the following things:
- hands just show you a susceptibility to one trait or the other, but there exists something like mind over matter.
- hands do show traits, but the extent to which a person is malevolent cannot be determined
- the hands can give a pretty exact idea of what is going on, but the (combined) features are not supposed to be buzzed around because it will lead to prejudice and stigmatism, and will give palmistry a bad name.

yogiman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next