Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Voting17How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Voting19How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Voting18 
Lynn
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Voting17How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Voting19How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease!

+8
Parender
MyshMash
Patti
jeanette
Lynn
Pamelah
sv-b
Martijn (admin)
12 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Empty Re: How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease!

Post  Patti Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:18 pm

MyshMash wrote:Thanks Martijn. Here is a photo of my right hand and a close up of the left:

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Imag0013

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Imag0014

Any idea what the significance is of a suwon line?

Hi MyshMash,
Yes, I would call it a Suwon crease. The fact that the upper head line is thinning as it reaches the heart line is a confirmation that it is directed from the radial side toward the ulnar.

Your artwork would imply to me that you have flexible hands and excellent fine motor control. Are your thumbs particularly flexible or double jointed?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Empty Re: How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease!

Post  MyshMash Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi Patti,

My fingers bend back to a 90 degree angle but I don't have double jointed thumbs.

MyshMash

http://www.hennavibes.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Empty do others think this is a suwon crease

Post  jeanette Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 am

On page 106 in John Manning's Finger Book It shows the hand of a Brazilian football player and I am sure it is has Suwon crease.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 pm

jeanette wrote:On page 106 in John Manning's Finger Book It shows the hand of a Brazilian football player and I am sure it is has Suwon crease.

Well spotted Jeanette! Thumbs up!

PS. Though the picture is unclear about 2 essential points:
- Is the upper head line connected to the heart line?
- And is the upper head line not connected to the life line?

IF the answer to the first question is a 'yes', and IF the answer to the second question a 'no'... then Manning's example can indeed be described as a Suwon crease.

(Unfortunately, we will never know for sure the answers)

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Brazil10
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Thanks Martijin for the reply. I know it is unclear but I stared and stared at it and, maybe convinced myself, the answer to the first was yes and the answer to the second no. That is the footballers left hand. Do you know does the suwon crease appear mostly on the left hand. It says he is a footballer, but if he was a goalkeeper would it have stated that or does footballer mean goalkeeper as well. I was wondering about this when remembering what Patti said about the grip and he would be good at gripping the ball and saving goals.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:- And is the upper head line not connected to the life line?

There is no requirement mentioned in the report regarding the upper headline being separated from the life line.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 am

Hello,

Many people are trying to figure out what this little line really meant. My conception based on scientific analysis is -definitely presence or having of ‘dual personality or dual behavior’ in a person. You can say “A highly alert, prideful person who possesses dual personality”, if present on both the hands. If only on left hand the person has discarded the particular nature. If found only on right hand the person still under the impression of dual personality.
By ‘dual personality’ I mean a person consisting or having more than one behavior patterns decidedly dissimilar in aspects or qualities.

For example: like the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence.

I know two ladies who have this mark on their palms of the hands are really miser, ruthless, direct, no hesitation, even cruel to outsiders they think they probably will have nothing to do with them in future. If they are powerful the gentleman will prey to their whims. They inclined to take undue advantage. This also shows lack of generosity. They are prideful. They ask many questions. Clingy and stingy.

On the other hand, the same person behaves in pre decidedly different ways, obviously with more compromised humanitarian and sympathetic way at home or with whom she loves or fears. Here they are liberal because now the original Head Line will work which is joined with Life Line. The upper small Head Line will make her stingy the lower liberal. I was trying to establish combinations between the Mounts and Lines. The reason for reaching to this conclusion is this that this line reduces the gap between the two major lines.

There could be many meaning relating to this line.

What do you think? I would like to know. Thank you.
Parender Sethi

Last edited by Parender on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Parender wrote: The reason for reaching to this conclusion is this that this line reduces the gap between the two major lines.

I agree Parender that this is an important element of these combinations of joined head and heart lines.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:19 pm

jeanette wrote:... Do you know does the suwon crease appear mostly on the left hand. It says he is a footballer, but if he was a goalkeeper would it have stated that or does footballer mean goalkeeper as well. I was wondering about this when remembering what Patti said about the grip and he would be good at gripping the ball and saving goals.

Hi Jeanette,

So far I have seen it more often in the right hand - but that could very well be just coincidence. Basically, it can manifest in both hands... but usually in one hand only.

Yes, goalkeepers are included in the category 'footballer' (but the chance that this Brazilian footballer is a goalkeeper is probably only about 10%... but let's not waiste our time on that aspect because we will never know which position he plays; we better assume that he is not goalkeeper).

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Thanks Martijin.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:03 pm

As I suggested, variations of the Suwon would be presented over time.

Here is a recent Indian report which illustrates 4 variations of the Suwon.

http://www.scielo.cl/pdf/ijmorphol/v29n3/art69.pdf
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 am

Friends

There are normally following behaviors of this branch- line :

1) A branch leaves the heart line under different fingers.
2) Branch neatly mergers into brain line.
3) Branch just cuts fate line but does not touch the brain line.
4) Line drops at the start of brain line.
5)Branch line goes deeper into the area of lower mars cutting all main lines .........and so on.

A sharp razer like branch that falls from heart line under Saturn directing to the origin of life and brain line was termed by Pamela as BOD line( reflecting business potential) line.Lynn ,Patti and Martijn might remember it.

Should all above variants be grouped into "Suwon crease" ??

GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

http://www.ghulammuratza.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:43 am

Is this suwon line example?
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:14 am

GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) wrote:Friends

There are normally following behaviors of this branch- line :

1) A branch leaves the heart line under different fingers.
2) Branch neatly mergers into brain line.
3) Branch just cuts fate line but does not touch the brain line.
4) Line drops at the start of brain line.
5)Branch line goes deeper into the area of lower mars cutting all main lines .........and so on.

A sharp razer like branch that falls from heart line under Saturn directing to the origin of life and brain line was termed by Pamela as BOD line( reflecting business potential) line.Lynn ,Patti and Martijn might remember it.

Should all above variants be grouped into "Suwon crease" ??

Hi GM,

The answer to your question is no, because the Suwon crease concerns a line which reaches the (thumb)side of the palm without crossing (nor cutting / merging) any other major lines.

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:33 am

Got it !

Thanks!

Will you please tell me its character in your own words ?
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi GM,
I think the BOD stands for Board of Directors in Richard Unger or Pamelah's system.

The Suwon actually is the 'merging' or meeting of two major creases. A head line meeting the heart line with an additional head line below. The official description is II + III with Accessory II (Head line + Heart line w/Accessory Head line. The II + III is the description for transversing creases, Simian, Suwon and Sydney)

You will find a number of discussions here where people have uploaded their hands that have this formation along with the discussions about how it relates to their lives.

The Korean researchers who identified and named it relate it to strong hand grip.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Patti wrote:Hi GM,
I think the BOD stands for Board of Directors in Richard Unger or Pamelah's system.

The Suwon actually is the 'merging' or meeting of two major creases. A head line meeting the heart line with an additional head line below. The official description is II + III with Accessory II (Head line + Heart line w/Accessory Head line. The II + III is the description for transversing creases, Simian, Suwon and Sydney)

You will find a number of discussions here where people have uploaded their hands that have this formation along with the discussions about how it relates to their lives.

The Korean researchers who identified and named it relate it to strong hand grip.

Patti thanks.Getting more insight from this forums and your website.

GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 pm

GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) wrote:
Patti wrote:Hi GM,

Patti thanks.Getting more insight from this forums and your website.

sunny
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm

PS. thinking GM's association with the BOD line... sort of provides a clue why a Suwon crease can not cross the life line (nor head line). Because otherwise it becomes impossible to describe the difference between the Suwon crease (rare) and the (common) BOD line.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
PS. thinking GM's association with the BOD line... sort of provides a clue why a Suwon crease can not cross the life line (nor head line). Because otherwise it becomes impossible to describe the difference between the Suwon crease (rare) and the (common) BOD line.

Although it may be difficult at times to distinguish a branch from the heart line versus a crease meeting the heart line that originates on the radial side of the palm, the starting point of the II part of II + III, according to the Korean's description, can have any of the head line's normal starting points.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi GM,

This is the simple way to understand it. Suwon crease can easily be recognized by the combination of a heart line with an 'extra line' that is strong enough to be called as another ‘major palmar crease’ and it should also be possible to be recognized as a second or supportive head line. And this combination should cross the full palm. This may look like a Heart Line with a big fork on mount of Jupiter under the index finger. It is directed from the radial side toward the ulnar side. Remember ‘Suwon crease’ is not simply an 'extended heart line'. Enjoy!

Parender Sethi

Last edited by Parender on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleting the word 'almost' between 'cross' and 'the full palm' as per Martijn advise)
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Parender wrote:Hi GM,

This is the simple way to understand it. Suwon crease can easily be recognized by the combination of a heart line with an 'extra line' that is strong enough to be called as another ‘major palmar crease’ and it should also be possible to be recognized as a second or supportive head line. And this combination should cross almost the full palm. This may look like a Heart Line with a big fork on mount of Jupiter under the index finger. It is directed from the radial side toward the ulnar side. Remember ‘Suwon crease’ is not simply an 'extended heart line'. Enjoy!

Parender Sethi

Yes Parender, I like your description (though the line combination with heart line should cross the full palm clearly... so 'almost' crossing the palm is not enough).

Thumbs up!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Parender wrote:Hi GM,

This is the simple way to understand it. Suwon crease can easily be recognized by the combination of a heart line with an 'extra line' that is strong enough to be called as another ‘major palmar crease’ and it should also be possible to be recognized as a second or supportive head line. And this combination should cross almost the full palm. This may look like a Heart Line with a big fork on mount of Jupiter under the index finger. It is directed from the radial side toward the ulnar side. Remember ‘Suwon crease’ is not simply an 'extended heart line'. Enjoy!

Parender Sethi

Yes Parender, I like your description (though the line combination with heart line should cross the full palm clearly... so 'almost' crossing the palm is not enough).

Thumbs up!

You are right Martijn. I must thank you for your comment. It’s my pleasure that you liked my description. I have edited the post and made the description more appropriate by deleting the word ‘almost’ from there in the post. Thanks.

Parender

Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Parender wrote:
You are right Martijn. I must thank you for your comment. It’s my pleasure that you liked my description. I have edited the post and made the description more appropriate by deleting the word ‘almost’ from there in the post. Thanks.

Parender

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Empty SIMIAN LINES

Post  rajashri Sat May 24, 2014 1:24 am

rajashri wrote:
rajashri wrote:
rajashri wrote:
To,
Martijn,

I do not know about the Sydney and the Suwon lines, but I could shed some light on the Simian line by personal experience. TRUE and PSEUDO are scientific terms for naming and convenience which is important. But these terms do not make either of them inferior or superior. the True Simian indicates its function by birth and the so- called Pseudo Simian has formed at a particular period of the person's life. But both the meanings are same. All highly spiritual people have this line either by birth or the Heart line joins the Head line at a later date when they are called for a single Life purpose. Once these two lines merge, their past activities are meaningless.

rajashri

Martijn (admin) wrote:Hello rajashri,

I agree that both variants (TRUE/PSEUDO) represent likewise meaningfulness, and I agree that both variants should not get associated with 'inferior' or 'superior'.

However, both variants represent an inborn characteristic (only some of the details might fluctuate during a life time, but this will vary from person to person).

Finally... sorry, I think it is quite unlikely that any type of simian/Sydney/Suwon line respresents any connection with 'spirituality'.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Hello Martijn,

First of all thanks for your reply to my post......Yes, I agree, that these lines do not represent any connection to spirituality. When I wrote this comment, I was not aware of many sides of this particular line or  rather I misinterpreted impatiently without doing a bit of research. I am extremely sorry about that.
I did know one thing at that time many hardcore spirituals have them, as I have seen in the hand of a Swami in India who is part of a spiritual organization for the last 30 yrs and a couple of photos of 2 more sannyasis (renunciates) who have a single purpose in this life. I had read about people having an extreme evil mentality as their life purpose also to possess one. It is very kind of you to have pointed this error .

I found this following link to be very helpful :
http://godgivenglyphs.com/blog/simian-lines-august-2011/ ......this is 80- 90 % true in my case.

I just found your topic on SImian lines a few minutes back ( which happened to disappear when I tried to search for it long time back or probably I did not search it hard ) , that is also quite informative. Basically, one gets the correct information only when one is ready for it !

The info above from the link is very close to Johnny Fincham's viewpoint. I am very grateful to the information given by him about Simian Lines, Headline (straight and curved ) , fingerprints, dermatoglyphics on palm areas, Sun line, Fateline etc. The entire book was worth it !
(esp Simian lines ). I am not sure if Vedic palmistry  mentions about Simian lines in details. Or I guess it is found more commonly than it was in ancient times.
My LATEST personal opinion  on Simian Lines :
The presence of this very line in my hand has pushed me into the study of palmistry. I have been on and off searching vainly for information on this line since 5 years. I have a  neat pseudo -simian in my right hand (active) and my left hand has a long multi- splited Heart line, Two of which cross the Ring of Solomon  ending at the top of Jupiter mount and other two bend downwards, one of them touching the Headline.
Life is very tough for the owner's of Simian lines. The presence of this line can make the owner feel terribly overwhelmed at times. Communication being the main source of difficulty. There is a feeling of 'Aloneness' (not loneliness ), which I guess even a political leader faces, where you do not find anyone with whom you can communicate at your own level.
Advantages : I do not know about people having other goals. But when you have a spiritual goal this line is favorable. Because of communication problems one has to be Self- reliant which is one of the most important factors required to pursue your goal, God being the only true reliable friend.

Tell me, is buddha line the same as our Simian line ? I found this name in your Quiz 1.

One more thing I want to clarify, that I do not claim to know more about the True Simian line. Probably it depends on its presence on both or one of the hands.I guess they are much better-off as people are used to their ways since their birth, where as in case of a Pseudo line, the change in the person affects people around them... Anyways, thanx a lot for all the help I have got through this forum and thanks to Lynn for in- a- way- recommending Johnny Fincham's book. I am yet to read R. Unger's and Ed Campbell's books.

And thank you for tolerating my idiosyncrasies since I am here. I gave a little taste of My Simian Line to all our friends.....  
There is something about this forum which makes me stick to it !. I don't know what !

as crazy as ever,
rajashri

Hello rajashri,

Thank you for your lengthy response; I appreciate your dedication.

Regarding your question about the 'Buddha line': well, some Buddha statues are said to be featured with a simian line; this could explain why Asano described that (incomplete) simian line variant as a 'Buddha line'.

However, I would like to add that some others have other lines described as the 'Buddha line' (see for example this source suggesting that the apollo line represents the 'Buddha line'), so I am not sure about whether Asano's description has been used by many people.

I hope this is helpful to known + thanks for asking!

Thanks! 

Illustration from the Weird Hands Quiz - part 1:

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 6 Weird-14

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next