Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Voting17Attractive men have long ring fingers? Voting19Attractive men have long ring fingers? Voting18 
puneet
Attractive men have long ring fingers? Voting17Attractive men have long ring fingers? Voting19Attractive men have long ring fingers? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Attractive men have long ring fingers?

+3
mooky
Patti
Parender
7 posters

Go down

Attractive men have long ring fingers? Empty Attractive men have long ring fingers?

Post  Parender Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:04 pm

PARIS, 20-04-2011: The longer a man's fourth or ring finger is compared to his index finger, the more likely he is to be judged attractive by women, according to a new study.

Researchers have discovered that women tend to be more attracted to men whose ring fingers are longer than their index fingers.

In the present study, "the aim was to understand what make a man attractive," and whether these characteristics "were in part conditioned by the foetal environment," University of Geneva, Switzerland, researcher Camille Ferdenzi told cosmos Men with higher testosterone tend to have deeper voices, more symmetrical faces, and a distinct body odor.
You can read full essay at:

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/4250/attractive-men-have-long-ring-fingers?page=0%2C0

This is a single page view.

Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Attractive men have long ring fingers? Empty Re: Attractive men have long ring fingers?

Post  Patti Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:02 pm

A distinct odor...eh! Now I'm going to be sniffing my male clients! Very Happy

Does this mean that we can connect the ring finger length to pheromones?

Interesting article Parender!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Attractive men have long ring fingers? Empty re: Attractive men

Post  mooky Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Wait wait wait. There was a second page, not just a 'single page view'.

There is states:

""There wasn't any relation between the 2D-4D" - 2nd digit, 4th digit - "ratio and the reactions of the women to odour," Ferdenzi said."

So, maybe you ought to hold off on the sniffing. Might spook your clients. Smile

mooky

Back to top Go down

Attractive men have long ring fingers? Empty Re: Attractive men have long ring fingers?

Post  Lynn Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:13 am

mooky wrote:So, maybe you ought to hold off on the sniffing. Might spook your clients. Smile
lol!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 am

mooky wrote:Wait wait wait. There was a second page, not just a 'single page view'.

There is states:

""There wasn't any relation between the 2D-4D" - 2nd digit, 4th digit - "ratio and the reactions of the women to odour," Ferdenzi said."

So, maybe you ought to hold off on the sniffing. Might spook your clients. Smile

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Was it to challenge the same sex? Alpha male thing.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Attractive men have long ring fingers? Empty re: Men

Post  mooky Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:54 am

Well... I was just pointing out that there were two pages not one page.

But, if you are reading a guy's hand, and he appears attractive, and then you note that he has a long ring finger and know intellectually that at birth at least he was under the influence of high-T, I guess sniffing might be the final test. Sort of like that movie "Michael" with John Travolta where the ladies say he smelled like cookies. Smile

And, this just seems like a weird study. How much did they pay the study participants? "We're going to have you smell pads that have been under men's armpits for 24 hours."

Yikes! Anything for money I guess.

mooky

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 am

mooky wrote:Well... I was just pointing out that there were two pages not one page.

But, if you are reading a guy's hand, and he appears attractive, and then you note that he has a long ring finger and know intellectually that at birth at least he was under the influence of high-T, I guess sniffing might be the final test. Sort of like that movie "Michael" with John Travolta where the ladies say he smelled like cookies. Smile

And, this just seems like a weird study. How much did they pay the study participants? "We're going to have you smell pads that have been under men's armpits for 24 hours."

Yikes! Anything for money I guess.

Attractive men have long ring fingers? Armpit1
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Attractive men have long ring fingers? Empty re: the pits

Post  mooky Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:23 am

OMG lol!

mooky

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:24 am

Mooky! I was rofl because I'm so visual and I just burst out laughing thinking of me leaning over the table and loudly sniffing and then proceeding to look down at the palms. Then I hear your voice going 'wait, wait, wait'! hahahaha

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:25 am

mooky wrote:OMG lol!

The study results would have to be somewhere!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 am

Patti, appears like those women are enjoy sniffing the male's armpit. In hindu's sensual scripts, we could find similar expression. That is like Every girls have peculiar smell through which they are been ranked and categorised in order. One of the top most rank is lotus women. They smells and looks like the color of lotus . even they prefer day union how the lotus get blossom in day time. (courtesy: Ananga ranga)

similarly, men are categoried into many types by smell. interestingly the characteristic of armpit, armpit hair, and it's smell is considered to be noted to understand their luck, or bad luck and some small details about life. For example, smelling like the plant aloe soccatrina shows increase sexual desire in males. some smells like urine of elephant. some smell like the water of tender coconut., I have translated the initial content of that book in this forum. Name of that book is "samudrika lakshana, 1895", a tamil book.

It seems that people who have excessing dense arm-pit hair will have re-birth. Smile

However, these categorisation and perspectives have not been done so much by scientists, but, shastras did. How interesting! :-)

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:02 am

Patti wrote:

Uhm, can I add an off-topic thought?

When I saw Patti's illustration above, I thought: wow... that photo must have been made in the 60's or at least long ago.

Until I also found this picture below... scratch

(The longer I looked at these photos... the more I thought... okay these are the same men ... but what about those women? Could it be that some of these women are also the same persons... ? In other words: 'how many of the same persons do we see in those two pictures?' happy move It took a while... Hopeless ... but I think I found the answer! rolling on the floor )

Anyone

Attractive men have long ring fingers? 2
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:17 am

The trait of expressing the humor is very good here.
You can't survive in the army without a sense of humor as well as in serious study of Palmistry too.

But Mooky, Patti seems more attractive without longer ring finger!
I think true attraction lies in a person showing his courage.

Wish you Good Luck for the next time! Ha ha ha. Laughing

Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:31 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Patti wrote:

Uhm, can I add an off-topic thought?

When I saw Patti's illustration above, I thought: wow... that photo must have been made in the 60's or at least long ago.

Until I also found this picture below... scratch

(The longer I looked at these photos... the more I thought... okay these are the same men ... but what about those women? Could it be that some of these women are also the same persons... ? In other words: 'how many of the same persons do we see in those two pictures?' happy move It took a while... Hopeless ... but I think I found the answer! rolling on the floor )

Anyone

Attractive men have long ring fingers? 2

Maybe it's a twin study lol!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:39 am

Parender wrote:The trait of expressing the humor is very good here.
You can't survive in the army without a sense of humor as well as in serious study of Palmistry too.

Parender Sethi

Parender, my ring finger is longer than my index, but my index finger is thicker. Is that a good thing... Laughing

sunny
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:45 am

stalin.v wrote:Patti, appears like those women are enjoy sniffing the male's armpit. In hindu's sensual scripts, we could find similar expression. That is like Every girls have peculiar smell through which they are been ranked and categorised in order. One of the top most rank is lotus women. They smells and looks like the color of lotus . even they prefer day union how the lotus get blossom in day time. (courtesy: Ananga ranga)

Hi Stalin,
That thought crossed my mind, too. Notice the age group - and the grip that lady in the front has on that man's arm! Laughing

Enjoyed reading the additional information too!

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:58 am

Patti wrote:

Parender Sethi

Parender, my ring finger is longer than my index, but my index finger is thicker. Is that a good thing... Laughing

sunny

Yes, it is good, very good of course. It makes you ‘expressive’, especially, when you already are a gorgeous lady, you will be more attractive because in your case emotions will fluctuate from moment to moment. In your case, I think each moment is separate from all the others and has its own emotional charge. A relationship with this person can be like a roller coaster. If you are emotionally "down at the moment" I will not worry because very soon your mood will dramatically change and shoot up. The psychological mood changes come and go like the ocean tides and that keeps a relationship interesting.

How do you like this? For your kind information, I too have very long Ring finger.

Paender

Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:13 am

Patti, I dont know that whether oldies lack more or less sexual senses?

Infact, it would be quite disgusting experience to those oldies unless they were interested on that smell. Smile

Last edited by stalin.v on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:17 am

Parender wrote:
Patti wrote:

Parender Sethi

sunny

Yes, it is good, very good of course. It makes you ‘expressive’, especially, when you already are a gorgeous lady, you will be more attractive because in your case emotions will fluctuate from moment to moment. In your case, I think each moment is separate from all the others and has its own emotional charge. A relationship with this person can be like a roller coaster. If you are emotionally "down at the moment" I will not worry because very soon your mood will dramatically change and shoot up. The psychological mood changes come and go like the ocean tides and that keeps a relationship interesting.

How do you like this? For your kind information, I too have very long Ring finger.

Paender

Why thank you!!

Last edited by Patti on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar and clarity lol)
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:57 am

.... Hmm.. im.. (Hawks)

patti, I have longest ring finger. lol!

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:35 am

Generally every finger has three zones. Your finger zones reveal much more than you would ever realize just by looking at them. They are not only arbitrary spaces created by the placement of your finger joints, but they reveal so much!

You can make a note of these diagnostic tools to understand them:

Width of the zone indicates how much you display the quality in question because the wideness denotes your big display; narrowness shows your not so much involvement. If it is thick you ‘display’ much too to be popular.

Length of the zone indicates how much time you spend there. It means if zone is long that means you spend lots of time there; short zone denotes you do not spend so much time.

Thickness of the zone indicates how much energy you have for that part of your life. If the lower zone is very thick it denotes lots of energy and thin or flat zone indicates not so much energy. You wrote your Index finger is thick so you have plenty of energy, to fulfill your ambitions aspirations. You display your involvement and you spend sufficient time to achieve. Therefore I said it is good to have thick Index finger especially if the the lower phalanx is thick. You are full of energy.

If you want to get really specific about this, measure each zone with a tape measure and ruler in relationship to the other zones on the same finger.

Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Parender wrote:Generally every finger has three zones. Your finger zones reveal much more than you would ever realize just by looking at them. They are not only arbitrary spaces created by the placement of your finger joints, but they reveal so much!

You can make a note of these diagnostic tools to understand them:

Width of the zone indicates how much you display the quality in question because the wideness denotes your big display; narrowness shows your not so much involvement. If it is thick you ‘display’ much too to be popular.

Length of the zone indicates how much time you spend there. It means if zone is long that means you spend lots of time there; short zone denotes you do not spend so much time.

Thickness of the zone indicates how much energy you have for that part of your life. If the lower zone is very thick it denotes lots of energy and thin or flat zone indicates not so much energy. You wrote your Index finger is thick so you have plenty of energy, to fulfill your ambitions aspirations. You display your involvement and you spend sufficient time to achieve. Therefore I said it is good to have thick Index finger especially if the the lower phalanx is thick. You are full of energy.

If you want to get really specific about this, measure each zone with a tape measure and ruler in relationship to the other zones on the same finger.

Parender Sethi

Thank you Parender for these useful details and insights. I like your thick to thin and long to short spectrum approach!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:04 pm

if looks matter to girls then i think girls are blind because most of the time i saw the ugliest guy with the most beautiful girl...Very Happy

However the ring finger also show fame and popularity and this is obvious. check out how many girls die for rock stars, movie stars, sports stars and soccer teams... lol!

waqar.an

http://www.yourpalmist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 pm

waqar lol! Thumbs up!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down