Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'!

2 posters

Go down

Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Empty Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'!

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Since today a brand new Forumotion feature became available for our forum:

At the bottom of each topic you will find a small block presenting 5 links to 'similar topics' - NOTICE: the links can relate to other forums... even other hand reading forums!!! So, I really hope you will enjoy to explore them!!

TIP: It looks like that especially the title of your posts becomes a crucial element in order to 'receive' related links for your topic...!!

So, please specify the title of your new topics & posts as much as possible... because that will add the chance to find valuable links for your topic - immediately after posting your topic!!

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Empty Re: Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'!

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm

lol! ... An example of how the new feature works:

I have added the words 'palm reading' to the title of this topic, to make sure that you will find 5 interesting links at the bottom of this post!!

But initially I posted this topic without the words 'palm reading' in the title, but then 5 completely different links were generated to forums that are not related to hands at all....! I hope now understand how the new feature works. For example: if you have a question about the 'heart line', make sure that you mention the word 'heart line' in your title... then you will might immediately see if there are likewise topics available at our forum!!!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'! Empty Re: Another new (hand reading) forum service: check the 'similar topics'!

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Let me know if you like the new feature...!

Anyone
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:16 pm

One more tip:

Preferably, I can recommend you to include the words 'hand' or 'hand reading' in your title, because then it becomes most likely that the 'similar topics' will include links to related topics at our 'Modern Hand Reading Forum'!!

hand dance

PS This TIP should actually help you find valuable answers at our forum immediately after posting your question (an additional tip is that you can also try to use our forum's 'search' tool: see the button in the top menu + in the left column!)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Although, as you said Martijn, the links are related to the topic title - When I logged on earlier I saw many links that seemed unrelated to the subject under discussion. In just a few hours I already noticed improved relevance in the links. Isn't the internet amazing!

I think it is unrealistic to expect people to include 'hand reading' in every title, and also it might be interesting to find 'similar topic' links outside of this forum (sorry! I don't mean to be 'disloyal' by saying that! ;-) ) Already I read two interesting links from an Indian palmistry forum (on subject of marriage lines & stars).

As you said Martijn, to find related topics within this site, we have a 'search' box. But it can be frustrating, eg if you want to search for "Simian Line" just write in simian, otherwise you get all topics that contain the word 'line' (which is very many!)

I like this new feature Martijn. The only problem is that I will be spending even longer time online, reading the 'similar topics' palmistry links that come up ...when maybe I should be doing other things! lol!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:04 am

Lynn wrote:I think it is unrealistic to expect people to include 'hand reading' in every title, and also it might be interesting to find 'similar topic' links outside of this forum (sorry! I don't mean to be 'disloyal' by saying that! ;-) ) Already I read two interesting links from an Indian palmistry forum (on subject of marriage lines & stars).
... lol!
Hi Lynn,

I don't 'expect' (nor ask) people to add the words 'hand' or 'hand reading' in the title of a new topic; I only tried to describe the new opportunities presented by the new forum tool.

And yes, I have noticed as well that the relevance of the links varies significantly among various topics. Anyway, great to hear that you like the new tool!

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:I don't 'expect' (nor ask) people to add the words 'hand' or 'hand reading' in the title of a new topic; I only tried to describe the new opportunities presented by the new forum tool.

sorry for my word 'expect'. Of course you didn't say that, I misquoted you!
"Preferably, I can recommend you to include the words 'hand' or 'hand reading' in your title, because then it becomes most likely that the 'similar topics' will include links to related topics at our 'Modern Hand Reading Forum'!!"
sounds like you are 'asking' Wink ..... but I understand, you were just giving an example of how such 'key words' work.
btw...If people click on external links from here, it may even bring more people to the forum! (when the other forum mod notices where referrals come from, if they have 'google analytics' or some such).
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum