Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Fourth phalange on my little finger

+6
Parender
tap
Lynn
Martijn (admin)
demoplayer
Syn
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Empty Re: Fourth phalange on my little finger

Post  Patti Tue May 24, 2011 3:31 am

vanessatjd wrote:no, I don't have hyperflexible body or finger joints. I don't have any mobility problems, but I'm quite good at math and logic... if that makes a difference. Smile

The middle section is often related to thinking things through, planning and reasoning. Looking at the total length of the middle sections without regards to the extra crease - they are very long as compared to what we usually see. I think your self description is accurate.

People with the extra creases tend to make mental or physical check lists of things to do. They may over explain things to people and double check that they are understood. They tend to go over their mental lists frequently. i.e. as they walk out the door - "do I have my keys, do I have my paperwork, my purse, did I turn off the lights, lock the back door....etc." Does this apply to you?

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Fourth phalange on my little finger - Page 3 Empty Re: Fourth phalange on my little finger

Post  vanessatjd Tue May 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Thanks for your responses!
Martijn: None of my family members have it. I have always looked at people's hands looking for similarities, and haven't seen it.

Patti: I make mental check lists...all the time.

Astrokid: 3,4,5,6,8 apply to me
I'm gifted with math logic
I tend to over analyze things (I like to think of me as a "Thinker")
I relocated therefore I had to establish a different world for me, since I now live in a country with cultural differences from my own. But I do see to sides of me, one with my connationals and the another with locals.
I'm good speaking in public to big crowds, but I'm not good sharing my personal life to others, I have a few good friends and to me the rest are just acquaintances. That;s why I don't see myself as a people person, but I'm a good public speaker.

Hope this info helps!

vanessatjd

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Tue May 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Hello patti, Smile

Nice to know that your preference is mostly on "why"?

I have few questions for you.

1. why we humans have dermatoglypics, apart from one of the naturalistic reasoning of shock absorption?

2. Why do we have palmar crease, apart from the naturalistic reasoning of comfortable flexion and extension of palm and finger joints?

3. why do we all have different patterns of palm lines and dermatoglypics, which has no scientific reasoning so far, nor genetic tendencies were present?

4. Why do peoples of modern science like anatomy , physiology , neurology , embryology, genetics , forensic experts, refuse to accept the viewpoints of palmistry, eschews the palm readers , and looking at palmists as a entertainers?

5. Why do, so called , modern palmists, all the time looking the ideas of science although they neglect the idea of prediction and character reading through hands?

6. why do some palmists , try to get supports from the statistics results of science, for it's recognition?

7. Why do all knowing medical science have no evidence to support palmistry?

8. Do we have something immaterial dynamic force in us, which rules the organism unbounded sway? if yes, how the materialistic science can answer the immaterial forces of human?

9. is there any connection between materialism and idealism? if yes , what is that?

10. Do philosophical understandings require for understanding palmistry?

Hi patti, i expect answer from you for above 10 questions. if time does not permit , then make your answer brief.

Because, Unless we are clear in the principle of palmistry, we can be only circling around in our discussion without any scope of solution and end. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks for your feedback Vanessa!

Stalin, your questions are off topic in this thread, perhaps you could start a new topic.

wave
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Tue May 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Basketball

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  astrokid Wed May 25, 2011 1:55 pm

vanessatjd wrote:

Astrokid: 3,4,5,6,8 apply to me

I'm gifted with math logic
I tend to over analyze things (I like to think of me as a "Thinker")
I relocated therefore I had to establish a different world for me, since I now live in a country with cultural differences from my own. But I do see to sides of me, one with my connationals and the another with locals.
I'm good speaking in public to big crowds, but I'm not good sharing my personal life to others, I have a few good friends and to me the rest are just acquaintances. That;s why I don't see myself as a people person, but I'm a good public speaker.

Hope this info helps!

Thanks for the feedback Vanessa!! Happy to see that this list works for you:) I have extra phalanges as well, and many points in this list apply to me personally.

All the Best!

AstroKid

astrokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3