Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Voting17Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Voting19Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Voting18 
puneet
Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Voting17Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Voting19Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?

3 posters

Go down

Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Empty Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?

Post  sv-b Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Hello friends, Smile

I dont know, is there any rule to not touch/hold the hand of people when we do hand-reading ?

Does it change the palm signature if we hold the palm of the clients?

What's your opinion? Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Empty Re: Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi Stalin, great question! Thumbs up!

The answer might be slightly culture-depended - but I think generally it is simply quite normal for a handreader to touch the hands of his/her 'client'. But it is always very important to do that as a 'professional'!

The physcical contact (via the hands only of course!) is actually a significant aspect in the process between the handreader and the 'client' (which relates to the science of 'haptonomy').

For many people this physical contact can be a 'relaxing' experience when the handreader examines the hand of the 'client' via physical contact. But this probably will only work out in that direction when the handreader is really confident about this hand-contact!!

But it is also important to avoid keep holding the hand(s) when the 'client' gets nervous about continued physical contact.

So, I think it is always a requirement to show respect for the sensitivities of your 'client'.

The ability to become aware (via intuition) of the 'personal-space' of the person, is probably another important factor to create a successful consultation session ('person space' may vary a lot from person to person).

thinking Now, back to your specific questions:

"Is there any rule to not touch/hold the hand of people when we do hand-reading?"

I think there are no specific rules - but one should always follow the 'behavior ethics' guidelines for health care professionals (which are described by the laws of your country).

"Does it change the palm signature if we hold the palm of the clients?"

No, I don't think so (just like 'holding hands' doesn't change any hand characteristics, etc).

Stalin, I hope I have answered you questions!?

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?  Empty Re: Do you hold the hand of the people when you read their hands?

Post  sv-b Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 am

Hello martijn, Smile

Thanks for sharing your opinions...

Anyone

What i mean by the hand signature is about the position and placement of finger how the person keeps it. whether keep the fingers wide apart or closed in and which finger falls on which, and which finger supports which etc.,

If the hand signature changes , It grossly changes the position and apex of the mounts as well.

A traditional palmist did not touch my hands when i got reading from him. But, Having some knowledge in palmistry, I tricked him by changing the hand signature. He became happy as my fingers standed wide apart. Few minutes later, Immediately After he said my star constellations correctly by reading my palm, i again changed my hand signature by keeping my fingers closed in. After a minute, he shocked and said me literally "Now your palm has changed?! how"
That is the reason why i ask you this question.

Experts , predictive palmists, modern palmists, astro-palmists all your opinions are welcome.

However, Nearly the end of the session, he holded my fingers one after one in order to see my finger prints.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:23 am

Hi Stalin,

Funny to hear how you 'tricked' your palmist. But basically, I am very aware that the 'position of the fingers' is often not a stable factor in time. So, you story doesn't surprize me at all.

But now that I better understand what meant with the word 'signature', I would like to add that touching a hand can indeed induce a 'response' - but that is no reason to avoid touching the hands.

For example, to assess the temperature of the hands (+ softness, etc.), one really has to touch the hands.

So, if your palmists was shocked by your 'trick' - I think he probably is at least a little bit naive. Because he appears not to be aware of that the position of the fingers can indeliberately or deliberately (like in your example) change significantly in time.

Maybe you should make him aware of your 'trick' - then he might be able to have a good laugh about what you did... and learn something from you!!

lol!

I hope this makes sense!?

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:49 am

Hi martijin,

You seems to be naive in palmistry when you respond like this...... I have many works now. I meet you later... you need thousand years in order to understand vedic palmistry good bye...............

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:25 am

I'm not sure why would try to 'trick' your palmist, it changes the accuracy of the reading. Tho a palmist should observe your hands for a while before making comments about the signature of the fingers.

When I take the handprints -once I have applied the ink, I ask the person to shake their hand and just 'plop' the hand down onto the paper. this gives a more natural signature. If they do it without shaking the hand first to relax it, then people tend to either place the hand with fingers close together or evenly wide spread apart. Later I ask them to hold their hands up with palms facing me, to judge relative finger length & settings, leans & bends. Then I ask them again to shake their hands and place them palm down on the table to assess the back of the hand / nails. Then they turn their hands over so I can see the palm side. This gives me 4 opportunities to view the signature of the fingers from various angles.

I feel the hand for skin texture, firmness, mouse, flexibility of fingers & thumb, warmth.
I will often hold their hands palm up, with my hand beneath theirs, to take a closer look at fingerprints & line markings. If I get 'stuck' on understanding some marking or line, I will feel it with my fingertips - sometimes I can understand it better (on an intuitive rather than analytical level) when I touch the marking.

Last edited by Lynn on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to keep on topic)
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:33 am

Hi lynn,

Quote for you

Whatever thing , of whatever kind it be , 'Tis wisdom's part in each the very thing to see.
Meaning is : Knowledge is the perception concerning every thing of whatever kind, that that thing is the true thing.

source: https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/viiib-thought-of-the-day-f30/thirukkural-2000-year-old-tamil-manuscripts-god-s-utteranece-virtue-of-the-world-translated-by-gupope-t319.htm

Last edited by stalin.v on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:55 am

Now I am interested to know, what is your response to the rest of my reply to the subject of this topic - your question about holding hands & 'signature of fingers' ?

Last edited by Lynn on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to keep on topic)
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:52 am

Hello lynn, Smile

sorry lynn if you felt that i was harsh...

I feel that what the traditional palmist , who i mentioned earlier, did was right. Because, most of the people wont aware of their hand signatures. And hand prints wont give the signature of finger(position of finger). because, universally, peoples keep their finger wide apart when taking ink-prints. Atleast. It will be a suggestion of palmist in order to get a good ink prints. shaking the palm before getting palm prints ? I cannot comment about it. In india, it is not practiced. If any palmist do it in india, we, peoples will look at him strangely.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down