Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Voting17II - Love & marriage indicative lines Voting19II - Love & marriage indicative lines Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Voting17II - Love & marriage indicative lines Voting19II - Love & marriage indicative lines Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

II - Love & marriage indicative lines

+19
KAMAL DANI
jamie.123
aarohi
Aaru
Raulkanchan
panchal.puja
t.siddiqi
Ramann
mudasar_hussain
waqar.an
mprusty
Sargam Psychic Reader
Sari
bobby32
pravin kumar
kanwarjeets
nightingale
sv-b
supreet
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines Empty II - Love & marriage indicative lines

Post  supreet Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Hello forum members,

I am real looking concrete methods of identifying the Native`s marrige will be love one or arranged one and i will be greatfull if u can tell is it possible to identify the girls birth place distance ,will be within the realtion or out of the realtives.
                                                          Supreet

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Topic moved from forum IIc)

supreet

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines Empty Re: II - Love & marriage indicative lines

Post  sv-b Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:52 am

Hello supreet, Smile

some how i missed this post. sorry for delayed response.

Direction of the marriage line is important to note if you want to know from which direction partner is. color of the marriage line proportionate with the complexion of the partner. if you have triangle sign on venus, indicates you will marry the maternal cousin. if the marriage line bends down and reaches the heart line under the sun mount, indicates register marriage (love marriage) . if a line raises from moon and conjoin with fate line, it indicates receiving the properties , gold and lands from the spouse's family. if the marriage line bends down and cuts the heart line , plus independent head line indicates marrying incompatible spouse. if the marriage line reaches till the sun mount, indicates marrying rich partner even if possessor may be pauper. straight heart line peoples prone to love for physical needs. likewise many. .

Hope, it helps Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines Empty Re: II - Love & marriage indicative lines

Post  nightingale Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi sv-b,

When you say a line coming from the moon to meet fate line, could this also be from the racettes, indicating gain through married? I was once told that this line could also mean that you will marry a foreigner?

Nightingale

nightingale

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Hello nightingale, Smile

I suggest you to read the 46th and 47th pages of j.b.dale's book namely 'indian palmistry, 1895'. you can download or read this book online for free of cost. Let we discuss about those chapter after if you revise them.'' Smile

Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  kanwarjeets Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 am

hi sv-b;

It would be helpful if you could sketches of the above combination of marriage lines.

regards
kanwarjeet

kanwarjeets

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 am

Hello kanwarjeet, Smile

What nightingale explained me about the raising line from bracelet line to fate line may be absolute. But, so far i have never seen those feature in anybody's hand, nor read it in any books. However, Reading and knowing about Bracelet line is still puzzle to many of us. That is the reason why i gave some references.

Recently, i saw 5 sloping lines raising from moon, parallel to each other , joining nicely to the fate line, in one gentleman's hand. He was 40 and unmarried. If a Line begining from moon to fate line indicates love marriage and getting wealthy as concerned by predictive palmistry. But, cheiro states that in the hand of women, this feature indicates getting wealthy partner. In the hand of males, it indicates getting help from other out of caprice and whim. Hence, the interpretation should be getting wealthy partner and love marriage. In this case, we have to be careful in examining the general color of palm lines. pink color palm line is favouable all the while. Again , it depends on the race and ethnicity of the individual. secondly, we have to be careful to note whether this line is being downward branch of fate line or raising from moon mount. If you find more than 2 such lines joining fate line, you have to consider it as downward branch of fate line, indicating that getting lots of debts for leading life. so, we have to be careful in our reading..

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  kanwarjeets Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:55 pm

hello sv-b wave

Hmm as you said , I have some of the features.

https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/am37g8.jpg

this is pic of my right hand , you have already commented on my hand , but I think
this part is new kind of information.

I was under the impression that this line from luna connecting to fate line is la vista line
signifying habit of doing excess of addictive things.

Please comment.
regards
kanwarjeet

kanwarjeets

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:35 pm

[b][i]

Dear Kanwarjeet and sv-b,

About Love Marriage I had read about it in an Astrological Magazine (Indian) where one Palmist gave one indication and this has never gone wrong. It is a short vertical line on the heart line below the Saturn Finger. I have always got this indication right. I have never got negative feedbacks for this reading. The one thing that puzzles me is that only 2 couples actually married leaving their parents and settled separately. Their parents did not support their marriage, whereas in all other cases the boy/girl approached their parents and discussed with them and got married in arranged marriage. In this case it was always the boy or girl took the initiative and it was their choice and hence Love Marriage.

There is another indication which comes out right, but I cannot be always sure, is the independent Head Line. I read it as a person who will be independent in his choice of his/her partner. This is how I reason it. Love marriage (I am referring to Indian Culture) requires first confidence in your ability to go it alone in case your parents do not support it and hence Independent Head Line helps.

As for fate line coming from Mount of Moon and either merging into the fate line or running parallel to it also indicates a partner coming into your life who brings you good luck and fortune. I have that indications and though I did not get any wealth from the spouse family I was already earning very well and after marriage my business shot up. Immediately where the fate line from moon merges into my other fate line , Sun Line starts and hence I interpret it as Mahalakshmi has entered my life. Fate Line coming from Mount of Moon has other interpretations also but the above is the often seen ones. Public Favourite is another, a person who has become famous by acting in Plays, A famous Actor etc. etc. also have this indications.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  bobby32 Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 pm

hey
thanks thats very informative! how would you predict a possible age for such union?? i have read that that closer the horizontal lines in the mercury mount are to the heart line, earlier is the 'marriage' per se. however is there anyway the fate line and or life line can help predict the age of marraige??
thanks

bobby32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:02 am

Hello
I have seen fate lines with indicators of marriage. There usually is a line connecting from the luna side which may look like a drooping fine line from the fate line. Where this line connects to the fate line (based on the age range of where it connects) can indicate a time of marriage often used to confirm other indicators. If this line does not connect, shows a failed attempt.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 am

[b][i]

Dear Sari,

If a fate line coming from Mount of Luna meets another fate line coming from life line or from below near the rascatte it need not indicate the age of marriage in all cases. I have been deceived quite a few times in predicting that to be the marriage period as I have the same indication in my palm. One beautiful young girl of 25, whose palm I saw, had this indication. In her palm the fate line from mount of luna met her own fate line at 27 and I said you will get married at 27. She smiled and said she was already married at 22. I wondered why she had come for meditation classes, where I met her, if she was happily married, as this indication should indicate? Then I told her that probably there is some gap or misunderstanding between her husband and herself because of inlaws problems and that will be over by 27 .

So other confirmations to match this meeting of two fate lines is necessary.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi,
Thanks, I understand what you are saying. This line I refer to though has to be examined carefully, because it is not an extra fate line, but usually a fine connecting line much similar to an interferance line. The ages on a fate line (so I have found) is also not exact. I would say a five year guess is accurate, so in this womans case, it would have been that she be married somewhere around the age of 22-27 or even 21- 26 etc. This is because not all fate lines are the same, some have bends, some are weak with obstacle lines which often slow down the progress of the person, others are deeply etched, giving the timing of the line different especially between men and women. sunny
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines Empty Dear sv-b

Post  Sargam Psychic Reader Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:23 pm

sv-b wrote:Hello nightingale, Smile

I suggest you to read the 46th and 47th pages of j.b.dale's book namely 'indian palmistry, 1895'. you can download or read this book online for free of cost. Let we discuss about those chapter after if you revise them.'' Smile

Smile

Can you provide the link to this book? study

Sargam Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:02 am

Hello sargam psychic reader, Smile

you can read this book online through the following link.
http://www.ebooksread.com/authors-eng/j-b-dale/indian-palmistry-ala/1-indian-palmistry-ala.shtml

you can find the link to download this book in pdf format through googling . I dont remember the link. If you are not able to find the link, contact me. I have the soft copy of this book. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines Empty Predicting Love Marriage is Impossible

Post  mprusty Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:47 am

It is impossible to predict whether one will have love or arranged marriage. At the same time it is also not possible to forecast as to love marriage from study of palm reading science. In face, the line of heart is called love line. The heart line can what kind of heart one is having. It can also tell what extent you are consistent in matters of love and affection.http://www.palmreadingworld.com

mprusty

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 am

mprusty wrote:It is impossible to predict whether one will have love or arranged marriage. At the same time it is also not possible to forecast as to love marriage from study of palm reading science.
How do you know? just curious. wave

waqar.an

http://www.yourpalmist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 pm

I have predicted love marriages quite often very successfully. A small vertical line on the Line of heart from below the Saturn Finger going in the direction of the Saturn Finger is indicative of Love Marriage. Another indication, which is possible but not always correct, is an independent head line and if combined with this fingers are short and add to this an angle of over 90 degrees of thumb from the index finger then chances of love marriage increase.

In hundreds of cases love marriages that I predicted only two I found to be couples who fought with their parents and separated from marriage. All other indications were where the boy or the girl chose her/his partner and took the permission of their parents and this resulted in marriage. Off course this experience is with all Indian boys/girls.

Rest all are in the category of Arranged Marriage.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 pm

pravin kumar wrote:
I have predicted love marriages quite often very successfully. A small vertical line on the Line of heart from below the Saturn Finger going in the direction of the Saturn Finger is indicative of Love Marriage. Another indication, which is possible but not always correct, is an independent head line and if combined with this fingers are short and add to this an angle of over 90 degrees of thumb from the index finger then chances of love marriage increase.

In hundreds of cases love marriages that I predicted only two I found to be couples who fought with their parents and separated from marriage. All other indications were where the boy or the girl chose her/his partner and took the permission of their parents and this resulted in marriage. Off course this experience is with all Indian boys/girls.

Rest all are in the category of Arranged Marriage.

Pravin Kumar

Hello Pravin,
What if a person has several lines rising from heart line to Saturn? Some longer than others, would you choose a small one of these as the marriage line? Or how would you interpret or decide which is 'small vertical line', sorry I mean how small should it be?
Thanks.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Dear Sari,

I have never found more than one short line touching the heart line on the top and going towards Saturn Finger but if you find more than one then look at the number of relationship lines also. You may find many vertical lines above the heart line, not touching the heart line or these lines may come from just below the heart line. I have verified this method since last 20 years and have never failed. The only difficulty is when the prints are not good it is sometimes difficult to say whether the line starts from above the heart line and touches it.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Thanks Pravin,
What would your comment be about these lines from the heart line or not?

Last edited by Sari on Mon May 16, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed my photo which is being used by other people on the internet)
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 pm

This one may be clearer.
II - Love & marriage indicative lines Dsc01411
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 am

Dear Sari,

The third line from the right side appears to be near about the line I describe but I see it to be starting from just below the heart line. If you are sure it is from above the heart line then it will indicate love marriage though I always see it as a short line.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 am

Thanks Pravin,
I have done a little further study on this and tend to agree with you if the line actually comes from the heart line like a branch and rises toward the mount. These lines I indicated above don't seem to do that. sunny
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Dear Sari,

Branch of a heart line will be curved whereas I am referring to a short vertical line. About 4/5 days back I read one palm in www.mysticboard.com (Palmistry Reading Forum) of aries where this person confirmed my reading. I emphatically said you will definitely have Love Marriage. You can see the images over there.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines Empty Love & marriage indicative lines

Post  mudasar_hussain Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

so my dear you can say that this sign of love marrige ???????
pic are not so clear but in actual line is very clear can be notice at first sight II - Love & marriage indicative lines New10II - Love & marriage indicative lines Nnn10
mudasar_hussain
mudasar_hussain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next