Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Voting17Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Voting19Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Voting18 
puneet
Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Voting17Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Voting19Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Empty Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects

Post  anu_d Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:58 pm

While I had been offline...I was travelling and doing some reading and validation.....on areas of Vedic astrology knowledge that palmistry benefits from .

There are various organs/ body parts and systems that are covered / controlled by the mounts ( and their ruling planets) that are listed below:

an adverse sign/ mark either (a) on a mount or (b) on a line when passing throuhg a mount or (c) on a line under a mount ....can give indications of the body part that might be affected.
Obviously like everything else...this is not a fool-proof guarateed mechanism...there will be overlaps and conflicts, but at a macro level a good indicator.

Example-1...island or black spot on the sun line especailly when in the area of or under sun mount MAY mean problems in the areas that mount rules..such as face or eyes.

Example-2...a mole on Venus could indicate gynecological or urinary tract issues.

Example-3...an island on the mercury line and especially when under mount of mercury could indicated nervous-system disorders

Like everything else.....these interpretation cannot apply standalone...validators must be looked for in other areas of palms.

The commonly know time scales could be mapped on these marks on various mounts to derive the timing of these possible body issue

a_D
PS* not always do these advrse sign / marks indicates physical troubles...these could very well indicate emotional/ porfessional situations also

Sun--face, teeth , head, heart, lungs, skeleton, liver, eyes

Mars--blood, marrow, RBC, Haemoglobin

Mercury-- arms, hearing system and nervous system

Jupiter-- Digestive systems(Obesity and weight gain organs), diabetes systems

Venus--sexual organs, gynaecological systems, kidney bladder, chin, throat

Moon--Mind, sinus, bronchial systems

Saturn--diseases caused due to cold...Systems covering TB, bronchitis, rheumatism

Last edited by anu_d on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
anu_d
anu_d

http://palmistry.iforums.us/

Back to top Go down

Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Empty Re: Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects

Post  sv-b Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello anu, Smile

isn't affinity of teeth ruled by saturn?

Like, In maximum number of cases , it is been found that presence of cross mark on saturn mount causes tooth ache, broken tooth and other pathologies..

am i right?

This indication was once discussed with some examples by 5star, member of piforum.

Expecting from you to share more details about bio-palmistry. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Empty Re: Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects

Post  anu_d Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:40 pm

stalin.v wrote:Hello anu, Smile

isn't affinity of teeth ruled by saturn?

Like, In maximum number of cases , it is been found that presence of cross mark on saturn mount causes tooth ache, broken tooth and other pathologies..

am i right?

This indication was once discussed with some examples by 5star, member of piforum.

Expecting from you to share more details about bio-palmistry. Smile

as a rule sun rules all things from the head upto to the chin ( whihc means teeth get included) ...an then Venus takes over from chin down to breasts and then the gynaecological and bladder type organs.

Saturn is the COLD planet and it's mount would be rated to cold related diseases...are the general rules

However as I said there will be conflicts and overlaps.

regards---a_D
PS* what is a 5 star member ? flower
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Hello anu, Smile

doesn't saturn rule calcium components ie., bones and teeth? For example, accident line on saturn mount, also called klesa line in karthekayan system, indicates break-bone. saturn is also related with old age. Hence, osteo arthritis or rheumatic arthritis indicated. In contrast, moon is related with water and fluid. Hence, common cold, sinusitis, urinary disorder, kidney stones, polyurea, odema can be identified by the defects on moon mount. For example, In most of the cases, person who has mole on moon mount has been identified that they suffer with kidney pathology. especially, renal caliculi.

p.s: do you use Numerology or astrology for your above mentioned ideas. if yes, what was that?

p.p.s. 5star was a member of piforum. may be martijn may reveal his real name. he has one website too. . . Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

doesn't saturn rule calcium components ie., bones and teeth? For example, accident line on saturn mount, also called klesa line in karthekayan system, indicates break-bone. saturn is also related with old age. Hence, osteo arthritis or rheumatic arthritis indicated. In contrast, moon is related with water and fluid. Hence, common cold, sinusitis, urinary disorder, kidney stones, polyurea, odema can be identified by the defects on moon mount. For example, In most of the cases, person who has mole on moon mount has been identified that they suffer with kidney pathology. especially, renal caliculi.

p.s: do you use Numerology or astrology for your above mentioned ideas. if yes, what was that?

Dear stalin..i use vedic astrology and ruling planest / ascendants concept to find the governing lord of each organ / area of the body.
actually vedic astrology is quite a lot more complicated ......but reveals far more.

p.p.s. 5star was a member of piforum. may be martijn may reveal his real name. he has one website too. . . Smile
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Sorry anu,
you are not appeared to be using Vedic palmistry. if you could name the Vedic classic text which you are using , i will be really happy.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 pm

stalin.v wrote:Sorry anu,
you are not appeared to be using Vedic palmistry. if you could name the Vedic classic text which you are using , i will be really happy.

did I say vedic palmistry ?
I said Vedic astrology my friend
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Hello anu, Smile

Veda has 4 division. They are. 1. Rig Veda 2. Sama Veda 3.Adarvana Veda 4. Yajur Veda.

Can you tell me that which branch of astrology you use among these 4 Vedas?

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Veda has 4 division. They are. 1. Rig Veda 2. Sama Veda 3.Adarvana Veda 4. Yajur Veda.

Can you tell me that which branch of astrology you use among these 4 Vedas?

Dear Stalin,
the 1) and 3) are the teratise from the vedic periods that are referred to as vedic astrology.

1) Brihat parashar hora shastra by Rishi Parashar
2) and it's modern variant works by BV Raman
3) also using refernces to Saravalli
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Hello anu, Smile

Rig Veda and atharvana Vedas were translated completely by englishmen. can you quote which stanza you are talking about? courtesy: sacred-texts.com

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Rig Veda and atharvana Vedas were translated completely by englishmen. can you quote which stanza you are talking about? courtesy: sacred-texts.com

Did i say Rig Veda or athurveda ?

Please re-read the names of the refrences i quoted.
Regards
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Which Veda is being source of their work anu?

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:47 pm

stalin.v wrote:Which Veda is being source of their work anu?

Did I say Veda stalin ?

can you first confirm what you read as the sources I quoted?
we will take the discussion forward after you answer the underlined.

Regards
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Hello anu, Smile

The origin of english language is approximately 1000 years back. so , your three books are not included in this context. can you name the Veda if you really think that they are the origins of astrology ?

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:05 pm

The origin of english language is approximately 1000 years back. so , your three books are not included in this context. can you name the Veda if you really think that they are the origins of astrology ?

ref#1 BPSH....can you tell how old you think it is?
feel free to google if you need to

Hint: it was written by Rishi Parashar...whose son Ved Vyas is said to be the writer of Mahabharat

Last edited by anu_d on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:10 pm

sorry anu, Really those books are not sanskrit origin. That's why i am asking you the source from Veda. which among the 4 Veda your source belongs to?

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:13 pm

stalin.v wrote:sorry anu, Really those books are not sanskrit origin. That's why i am asking you the source from Veda. which among the 4 Veda your source belongs to?

You ignored my last question...how old you think is BPHS written by sage Parashar ??

what langugae you think it was written in?

Instead of displaying your ignorance many times over...do some search read about BPSH, the writer Rishi Parashar ( father of Ved Vyas) and post your finding s here.

regards
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Hello anu, Smile

Really, I need to ignore your question . because, the sage you mention is said to be one of the incarnation of vishnu. Even i have such books titled ancient sage names . Even i am translating and posting those content in this forum. but, those books are written in recent century with the titled of ancient . sage. That is the reason why i am asking you the reference from Veda, especially when you claim that you're following Vedic astrology. Veda is now open to the world. Even a english men read Veda as it was translated in english. i am just asking you the references from the Veda. if you are not able to give the evidence, how i can believe that it belongs to Vedic period? what is the origin and source of Vedic astrology? indeed, it is very essential question. other wise, i can claim that the origin of astrology began from southern india too.

As you mentioned that you're following Vedic astrology, it become your responsiblity to quote the Vedic scripture from where you get all this VEDIC ASTROLOGY! WHERE IS THE BEGINING. Vedas were written around 1500b.c. sage.parasur lived around 3000b.c at mahabharatha period. can you tally all this? That's why i am asking you the origin of Vedic astrology as a simple question!

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:50 am

Really, I need to ignore your question . because, the sage you mention is said to be one of the incarnation of vishnu. Even i have such books titled ancient sage names . Even i am translating and posting those content in this forum. but, those books are written in recent century with the titled of ancient . sage. That is the reason why i am asking you the reference from Veda, especially when you claim that you're following Vedic astrology. Veda is now open to the world. Even a english men read Veda as it was translated in english. i am just asking you the references from the Veda. if you are not able to give the evidence, how i can believe that it belongs to Vedic period? what is the origin and source of Vedic astrology? indeed, it is very essential question. other wise, i can claim that the origin of astrology began from southern india too.

As you mentioned that you're following Vedic astrology, it become your responsiblity to quote the Vedic scripture from where you get all this VEDIC ASTROLOGY! WHERE IS THE BEGINING. Vedas were written around 1500b.c. sage.parasur lived around 3000b.c at mahabharatha period. can you tally all this? That's why i am asking you the origin of Vedic astrology as a simple question!

Dear Stalin,
The level of your ignorance and mind-block on this subject is so huge that it cannot be broken by me merely positng here.

I would like you to do some effort and read about the sage and the book on the web, try google and wiki refrenced.
come back and report your findings....then we can take the discussion forward.

anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:26 am

Hello anu, Smile

I really find you're under ignorance and mind block when you simply state with no evidence that read through googling.

Intellects do reasoning and look for evidences. where as, fool does not require to explain nor give evidences. I belongs to first category. what about you anu.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 am

I really find you're under ignorance and mind block when you simply state with no evidence that read through googling.

Intellects do reasoning and look for evidences. where as, fool does not require to explain nor give evidences. I belongs to first category. what about you anu.

I belong to 2nd category...EOD

a_D
EOD = End of discussion
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:00 am

Thanks for the clarification anu, Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Organs and body parts that planets & their mounts affects  Empty please be nice to each other!

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi
writing with my moderator hat on ......
Please can people discuss on this forum without resorting to personal insults. Comments such as "The level of your ignorance and mind-block on this subject" are really not polite.
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Hello lynn, Smile

Thanks for the input .

The main misunderstanding between me and anu is that she mention about "sage.parashar" and i was talking about "sage. parasuraman". In Most of the indian languages, the prefix of many words are same. Hence, This mistake was occured. However, both of these two are contemporary sages of mahabharatha. Hence, My question is right still and remain unanswered. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Stalin...it's not difficult....but "futile" to debate with you on this.
regards
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next