Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 8:57 pm by melodystarly523405

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47491 messages in 4939 subjects
Top posting users this month
melodystarly523405
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting17Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting19Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
melodystarly523405
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting17Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting19Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Broken Fate line Question

+2
pravin kumar
rocko
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Fate line Question

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition. Why Religion or Spiritualism? You have taken Religion to be going to temples/church and praying and following any particular religion. That is not the case over here. You have a thumb which is right angle to the index finger. So you follow practical religion as the topmost phalange of the Jupitor Finger is long and prominent. Practical Religion means you love to help others. Even the thumb angle suggests that. There are two fate lines starting from the heart line and the one going to the Index Finger cuts the other fate line showing that you would be inclined to help others more than your normal career of earning money.

rocko wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Post your palm prints again. Mention your age and with which hand do you write.

rocko wrote:Pravin

What is the significance of my broken fate lines actually I have 2 more fate lines and they all clearly begin below heart line
A very experienced palmist has indicated that it means inclination towards religion and spirituality, surprisingly I have zero inclination to both

Thanks

P.K.

Current Age: 51
Right handed active

https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/16/11/68/46/right_10.jpg ( Right Hand active )
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/16/11/68/46/rt_han12.jpg ( Right hand Closeup)

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Empty question

Post  rocko Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:12 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition. Why Religion or Spiritualism? You have taken Religion to be going to temples/church and praying and following any particular religion. That is not the case over here. You have a thumb which is right angle to the index finger. So you follow practical religion as the topmost phalange of the Jupitor Finger is long and prominent. Practical Religion means you love to help others. Even the thumb angle suggests that. There are two fate lines starting from the heart line and the one going to the Index Finger cuts the other fate line showing that you would be inclined to help others more than your normal career of earning money.

rocko wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Post your palm prints again. Mention your age and with which hand do you write.

What is the significance of my broken fate lines actually I have 2 more fate lines and they all clearly begin below heart line
A very experienced palmist has indicated that it means inclination towards religion and spirituality, surprisingly I have zero inclination to both

Thanks

P.K.

Right handed active

P.K.

Pravin,

As you have written "Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition", However I have yet to see "this ambition" into a leadership quality because I could not make any progress with the work I loved doing most of my life from 27- 49 yrs and now the work I have been doing since 2013 is clerical which does not require any hard work at all and is boring desk job. I do not know what future holds for me but for some unknown reason i have started thinking to retire in a few years and quit the mundane corporate culture fore ever. I am not the person who will look at my lines and start planning but what I read from books is not at all true regarding change of my circumstances due to fate line break just below heart line at 50.

Thanks

rocko

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:11 am

WHAT YOU THINK YOU BECOME AND NOT WHAT THE LINES OR OTHER INDICATIONS OF YOUR PALM MAKE YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME.

rocko wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition. Why Religion or Spiritualism? You have taken Religion to be going to temples/church and praying and following any particular religion. That is not the case over here. You have a thumb which is right angle to the index finger. So you follow practical religion as the topmost phalange of the Jupitor Finger is long and prominent. Practical Religion means you love to help others. Even the thumb angle suggests that. There are two fate lines starting from the heart line and the one going to the Index Finger cuts the other fate line showing that you would be inclined to help others more than your normal career of earning money.

rocko wrote:

Thanks

P.K.

Right handed active

P.K.

Pravin,

As you have written "Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition", However I have yet to see "this ambition" into a leadership quality because I could not make any progress with the work I loved doing most of my life from 27- 49 yrs and now the work I have been doing since 2013 is clerical which does not require any hard work at all and is boring desk job. I do not know what future holds for me but for some unknown reason i have started thinking to retire in a few years and quit the mundane corporate culture fore ever. I am not the person who will look at my lines and start planning but what I read from books is not at all true regarding change of my circumstances due to fate line break just below heart line at 50.

Thanks

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Rocko,

You mentioned something in the PM sent to me that is Palmistry like some Ponzi Scheme or words to that effect? And you still come here for clarification. If you do not believe it is upto you. We put in so much effort to read the palms of so many persons and this is the result we get. If you go through last 2/3 years post you will find many persons appreciating and getting good results too. Still we are not God and give answers to the best of our ability. I do not claim to be very accurate and it is not that I have ever charged you anything.

rocko wrote:

rocko wrote:

Thanks

P.K.

Right handed active

P.K.

Pravin,

Thanks

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2