Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Voting17Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Voting19Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Voting18 
Lynn
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Voting17Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Voting19Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Help needed in analysing my Fateline!

2 posters

Go down

Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Empty Help needed in analysing my Fateline!

Post  Govindram2011 Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Pls have a luk into my fateline and a line crossing it vertically
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! G610

Govindram2011

Back to top Go down

Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Empty Re: Help needed in analysing my Fateline!

Post  pravin kumar Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:33 am

Where your main fate line ends the one coming from Mount of Moon becomes prominent. One of the two reasons for this line is you will have a person of the opposite sex influencing you like a Guide, Mentor, Wife and you will look upto her. Another reason is you have the backing of friends, especially of the opposite sex. You could be very popular with them.

Govindram2011 wrote:Pls have a luk into my fateline and a line crossing it vertically
Help needed in analysing my Fateline! G610
You have not posted full palm snap to verify the above.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Help needed in analysing my Fateline! Empty Re: Help needed in analysing my Fateline!

Post  Govindram2011 Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:09 am

Hi Praveen
I ll post my palm pics today itself and side pics also.thanks for ur reply

Govindram2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Govindram2011 Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 am

Help needed in analysing my Fateline! G21010

Govindram2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Govindram2011 Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:54 am

Dear Praveen,

I have not seen any women, who helped me in my career or in my matters, except my family members.But some astrologers who analysed my horoscope told that, I will get luck, only after marriage.I dont know will it happen or not. Because I havnt met any one like this in my life.And, you said there are two relationship lines seen in my hand.May you specify the age which i have encountered the relationship.And about my Second relationship, is it a ongoing one (Age) or will it come in the near term?. I have one thing to ask you, I have a parallel fateline which has one cut or cross , and that cross is joining main fateline? What does that mean? For your Information, I am inetrested in Business and I am very eager to start my own!

Pls ask me If you need any more details from me!

Thank you for spending your valuable time!

Govindram2011

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:42 pm

You should have mentioned your age. I had to read all of your other posts to know your age. You could marry at 28 or 30. 30 is a better period. I am more into guiding persons to come up in life through other methods rather than palmistry. I cannot post success of other persons here as I have to first take their permission. So if you want success in life then contact me separately at my e mail ID: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Pravin Kumar.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Govindram2011 Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 am

Hi Praveen,

My family members are pushing me to get married. But I am little hesitate to go for it. May be I am unstable in my plans. I ll send you my queries and others in your email!

Thanks for sharing your email !

Govindram2011

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:21 am

Dear Gobindram,

The greatest Palmist, Astrologer, Numerologer or for that matter master of any Occult Science cannot say with guarantee that this is the correct interpretation of your past, present and future neither can they say with confidence the exact status of your life at present. They maybe right on many occasions and yet fail. It is like this: You are seriously ill and the best of Doctor cannot heal you but an ordinary Quack might cure you. So what to do? How to give relief to a person suffering already or waiting in anxiety.

All answers of Self lie in Inner Conscious. Your Past, Present and Future. Everything is registered in your Inner Conscious. Whatever you have learnt when only a child you will still recollect sometimes all of a sudden. Why? It is registered in your Inner Conscience and when the need arises it pours out. So best is to learn how to reach there and know your self best as no one else can do that for you. You know your pain best and also the medicine. The medicine part lies within. How does inner conscious work? You sit in an exams and see the Paper. Read one question and you cannot recollect the exact answer although you have read that Chapter many times. So what happens. Actually you are in a state of confusion, worried, depressed, anything but normal. Now just go ahead and attempt other questions and as your mind relaxes suddenly you get the answer to the first question so fluently. What has happened? In a relaxed state of mind you have reached within and the answer comes out fluently. In fact you will surprised why you could not get it earlier as it was after all so easy. That is the secret. Practice going within and you will get answers to all your questions one by one.

In life you must have observed that whenever you are calm memory works so well. There are people who never go to any astrologers/palmists etc. etc. and take decisions on their own. They may not be sure of the outcome and may not even have reasoned out but it always comes out right in the end. Why is it so? When you work tense free it is your inner conscience leading you to the right direction.

One boy I met, his mother died and now his father forces him to marry as there is no lady in the house to look after it and cook and do all other household chores. I told him he want marry for another 5 years unless he is forced to do so by his father. He still remains single 6 months after his mother died.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Govindram2011 Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi Praveen,

Your reply  is more intuitive and has spoken the spirituality. I really  believe in God and my Inner conscience.But earlier disappointments in my life both in my family and in my career, forced me to believe in these "Good times and Bad times". I strategically feels ,I was in a illusion thinking impractical ways, now i am learning the ways to handle my things better, may be because i follow the path of  Sprituality.  I am sure it takes sometime for me to handle or sort out my things.For your information , I have been learning astrology and palmistry for the past several years. So i used to compare my life events with my hand and horoscope. I started this as my leisure time work and now I am more interested in these things.

Thank you

Govindram2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down