Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Sunline curving to meet life line. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Sunline curving to meet life line. Voting17Sunline curving to meet life line. Voting19Sunline curving to meet life line. Voting18 
Lynn
Sunline curving to meet life line. Voting17Sunline curving to meet life line. Voting19Sunline curving to meet life line. Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Sunline curving to meet life line.

2 posters

Go down

Sunline curving to meet life line. Empty Sunline curving to meet life line.

Post  sa120519 Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:56 am

I would really appreciate if anyone could read my palm.
I am right hand dominant and 32 yr old female.

I have few specific questions:
* In my left hand palm I could see that the sun line is curving sharply and meeting the life line. Could anyone tell me is the significance of the same.
* There is a branch offshooting from the heart line and reaching the life line, what does it mean.
* I would also like to know if there are any chances of long distance travel.
* Is there a possibility of doing business for me? (I already have a job, so is there a chance for another source of income?)
* At the end of the fate line (right hand) there is a square/spear life formation, what is the meaning of the same.
* Life line seems to be highly stroked in the beginning, what does that mean.

Really looking forward to a reply

Last edited by sa120519 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Sunline curving to meet life line. Empty Re: Sunline curving to meet life line.

Post  seawaves Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:55 am

When sun line curves to meet life line. It is riches lost out in foolish love or chasing a man

Further, your fate line ends in an island on saturn. Which again shows the effect of money being earned but going away in undesirable things.

There is little chance of doing biz.

You will have independence of thoughts, powerful, and you will have a successful career.

All the best

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks for reading my hand Seawave Thanks! , However I am not sure if the marking at the end of the fate line is an island or an square. I am posting a zoomed in picture of the same. Please have a look and confirm the same.
Could there be any other interpretation as well for the sun line, since I am married and a mother as well and I don't see myself chasing after a man Smile. And this marking is only there on my left hand and not on the right hand.
Is this the sign that there will be financial crisis during the old age?

Last edited by sa120519 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Well, this picture does not show the island at the end of fate line. Hence, my last comments stands withdrawn. No issues of money slipping out of your hands.
Your heart line terminates at fate line.
Now on sun line to life line. I cannot also see it clearly unless you zoom it. The traditional reading of sun line merging into the life line is foolish chase of a man or women and losing wealth on that person.

Now, though you are married , but you still have marks on having an extra marital relationship.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks a lot for taking out your precious time to read my palm. I am really sorry that due to unclear pics few lines were not clearly visible. I am posting the closeup view of both the palms again, which shows the Sun line clearly and also shows that the heart line does not stop at the fateline but it moves towards the jupiter mount but it considerable lightens after meeting the fateline.

As you have mentioned about the extra marital affair, could you through some light on the possible timing/age for the possibility so that I would monitor myself more closely to avoid any miss happenings of this sort.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by sa120519 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:58 am

That makes so much difference in reading with good pics against poor pics.

Indeed you don't even have a sun line merging with life line. But since you posted as the title of your reading, I went in to respond accordingly. I also was not very clear about it from the first pics.

Your fate line is remarkably good. Which also means, that if you would indeed step into biz, it might do good for you.

Your heart line also goes beyond the fate line. So, the whole reading changes for your hands.

In fact, there is a fate line, which comes out from your venus and merges into the main fate line. This will give you large inheritance.

You will be a creative person and head strong. Less driven by emotions.
Your good head line also will give you conviction, supported by the intelligence from sun line.

As for your extra marital affair. Yes, it will still show up. So quietly enjoy the same, don't need to guard yourself against it. Nevertheless, if you post the side view of your hands, I will tell you, when it will come.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:14 am

I am really glad that you have replied. You made my day Smile
Below are the side view of my palm.

From these pics is it also possible to tell something about possible travels?

I am also attaching one pic where there seems to be a trident on luna mount please confirm if it is the same and what is the interpretation.

Last edited by sa120519 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:37 am

The EM affair shows a light one around 35 and a strong one around 40. So, still lot of time.

You have surely travel line and your hand also shows immigration.

The circle you have marked shows one influence line from life going and meeting the fate line and another influence line from moon meeting the fate line.
A very rare sign. It has meaning of love marriage and rather successful marriage as long as the influence line is not crossing the fate line. ( I cannot see clearly) .If it crosses, then love in initial years, but fades away with time.

Fate line from the moon shows the fate coming from service industry, so any biz in service industry will be good for you.

Overall a good hand.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:01 am

Thanks a lot for the detailed reading, it is really helpful. Thanks! 

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 am

In the earlier post I was talking about the small independent trident highlighted in the below image.

This mark has developed recently on my palm and I was wondering what could it be?

Last edited by sa120519 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:58 pm

You have to remove the red color and then post again.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Last edited by sa120519 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  seawaves Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:08 pm

This a wow sing.

If a trident facing the moon shows up in hand, it give extra ordinarly luck.

The three forks of trident generarlly mean, health, wealth and wisdon. And a trident on the lower part of the palms is lucky.

Lucky You.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  sa120519 Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Thanks!  feeling relieved.. i was thinking this has something to do with occult science Wink

sa120519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down