Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Voting17What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Voting19What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Voting17What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Voting19What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate?

+10
saradhavijaya
seawaves
learner
Prince8849
krishnadas
pravin kumar
knox gillespie
Parender
Lynn
Kiran.Katawa
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Empty What Does Broken Life Line Indicate?

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi,
What implications do you assign to broken life line? (say there is a gap of around 0.5 cm in a well formed life line)

If we observe the overall quality of the line, its a broken life line. What implications do you assign to this w.r.t. the overall formation(that - it is a broken life line)?

As we know, many authors now have concluded that chronologically it might not indicate death, life threatening accident.

Appreciate your inputs.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Empty Re: What Does Broken Life Line Indicate?

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Are there any compensating factors eg very fine hair-line joining the break, or a square around it, or overlapping line?
Chronologically is it in the past, present or future of the person?
Are there any corresponding markings or gaps on any of the other major lines?
do you have a photo or print?
I wouldn't want to make a prediction from it.
0.5 cm seems quite a big break !

Thinking of it as a river of energy, it's like the river's gone underground. Their life force isn't functioning well at that time (or not functioning at all!). I have seen the lifeline fade and even disappear for a time on people who were not eating well, not looking after themselves, poor health & energy, also depressed, been through some trauma, 'lost the will to live'. Also could be some big change, loss of stability, security, sense of direction in life.
But such a big gap, it is hard to say for sure. Interested to hear how others would interpret it.

Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Empty Re: What Does Broken Life Line Indicate?

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Thank you Lynn. No, I don't have it. And to answer your question: There are no overlap, siste lines, squares etc. It is as is in this picture:
What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Broken10

A long back(around 2000), I had seen it in my relative's hands. And he died chronologically, at this age in an accident( around 45th age or so). It was right just above point, where the life line starts to curve the Venus as is shown in the picture. However, this doesn't mean that ( or I amn't sure) that every one with such a gap, would die at this age. But, yes, the gap is severe loss of physical energy at this age,as you have pointed out.

My interest is in understanding how to treat such a line, considering that its overall formation is broken. I hope you're getting what I am asking. Unger says and even Larry Rodriguous says that, such a break indicates a life style, where the person doesn't take rest and enjoy the life. He/she keeps solving or running back one issue after the other and after the other. Unfortunately, I have come across only 2 such hands so far. And I found this to be correct in both the cases. (Ofcourse, it should be when 2 experienced readers agree on this).

Want to hear your opinion and other palm readers opinion and experience on this. If there are any readers here with such a formation, I request you to come forward and share your experiences on this point. Would be interested in knowing how would such person's life style be? Tryng to understand it more.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:52 am

Thanks for feedback & explanation Kiran. From memory, I don't really have experience of a line with such a big gap. I would be interested to hear from others.
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi,
What implications do you assign to broken life line? (say there is a gap of around 0.5 cm in a well formed life line)

If we observe the overall quality of the line, its a broken life line. What implications do you assign to this w.r.t. the overall formation(that - it is a broken life line)?

As we know, many authors now have concluded that chronologically it might not indicate death, life threatening accident.

Appreciate your inputs.

Hi Kiran Ji,

Breaks denote unpleasant interruption in the progress of one’s life, generally indicate a defective condition. A break, especially leaving an unoccupied space lengthwise between the two fragments -as described in the picture - denotes serious and alarming outcome than the one where repairing or overlaying is present. Here, break cannot indicate death, but, the person must be warned of some kind of serious consumption is taking place in his/her body. If all other things are normal, generally, I take it as poor digestion system. He will survive even if he faces a severe heart attack, but, if the life line takes a hook shape at the break than the break indicates survival would be very difficult and the incident can lead to death. You can advise him to 'go slow' and to visit his GP.

Parender Sethi

Last edited by Parender on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Empty On physical level, the break in the life, can show poor back

Post  knox gillespie Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Sometimes the break shows a chronic back problem,(in the area of the line equals the space on the back bone, top is neck) that is where I start.

Transactions with troubles is not my first thought, that HAS to be confirmed by at least the saturn line....knox
knox gillespie
knox gillespie

http://www.Porcenova.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 am

I had seen a person having break in life line in both the palms at the age of 52. I checked what could be the cause and I told him that he is likely to improve his digestive problems. This I observed when he was 50. After another 5 years I met him and found his life line extended. I was about to make some observations when I found that he was an expert Astrologer with a certificate from Astrologer's Association hanging on the opposite wall. He is still there and must now be 63 or more. I checked up in Benham's Book on Palmistry and it clearly states a strong thumb can/may extend the life line. This person did have a strong thumb. He was a handicapped person sitting on his wheel chair as he could not walk. So even a strong thumb will/may negate the effect of a break in life line or even total stoppage of life line.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 am

Parender wrote:
Hi Kiran Ji,

Breaks denote unpleasant interruption in the progress of one’s life, generally indicate a defective condition. A break, especially leaving an unoccupied space lengthwise between the two fragments -as described in the picture - denotes serious and alarming outcome than the one where repairing or overlaying is present. Here, break cannot indicate death, but, the person must be warned of some kind of serious consumption is taking place in his/her body. If all other things are normal, generally, I take it as poor digestion system. He will survive even if he faces a severe heart attack, but, if the life line takes a hook shape at the break than the break indicates survival would be very difficult and the incident can lead to death. You can advise him to 'go slow' and to visit his GP.

Parender Sethi
Thank you Parender ji for your inputs. Are you saying that, the text I have marked in bold would appear in the owner's hand, before the age at which this break occurs? Is this(serious consumption taking place) like a tendency in his life style and would get magnified at the time at which this break appears.?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:31 am

knox gillespie wrote:Sometimes the break shows a chronic back problem,(in the area of the line equals the space on the back bone, top is neck) that is where I start.

Transactions with troubles is not my first thought, that HAS to be confirmed by at least the saturn line....knox
Thank you Knox. I too had read such a thing, in combination with other parameters. But, it was not a break - but, the life line discipating its vitality at this place, though not very sure.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:46 am

pravin kumar wrote:I had seen a person having break in life line in both the palms at the age of 52. I checked what could be the cause and I told him that he is likely to improve his digestive problems. This I observed when he was 50. After another 5 years I met him and found his life line extended. I was about to make some observations when I found that he was an expert Astrologer with a certificate from Astrologer's Association hanging on the opposite wall. He is still there and must now be 63 or more. I checked up in Benham's Book on Palmistry and it clearly states a strong thumb can/may extend the life line. This person did have a strong thumb. He was a handicapped person sitting on his wheel chair as he could not walk. So even a strong thumb will/may negate the effect of a break in life line or even total stoppage of life line.

Pravin Kumar
Thank you Pravin ji for your inputs. Do you associate anything w.r.t. the quality of the line itself, considering that it is a broken life line?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  krishnadas Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:28 pm

It is a sure indication of loss of property.

krishnadas

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 am

Kiran,

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:I had seen a person having break in life line in both the palms at the age of 52. I checked what could be the cause and I told him that he is likely to face[b digestive problems. [/b]This I observed when he was 50. After another 5 years I met him and found his life line extended. I was about to make some observations when I found that he was an expert Astrologer with a certificate from Astrologer's Association hanging on the opposite wall. He is still there and must now be 63 or more. I checked up in Benham's Book on Palmistry and it clearly states a strong thumb can/may extend the life line. This person did have a strong thumb. He was a handicapped person sitting on his wheel chair as he could not walk. So even a strong thumb will/may negate the effect of a break in life line or even total stoppage of life line.

Pravin Kumar
Thank you Pravin ji for your inputs. Do you associate anything w.r.t. the quality of the line itself, considering that it is a broken life line?

This person's life line is not broken but simply ends. The life line in both palms were well marked and it simply ended. In Benham's terminology it means sudden end to physical energy as after that he will have to live on inner energy. Strong Thumb also provides good will power and his life line could get extended further. It did the second time I observed his palms. Since I knew him personally then I know this fact. I have not checked his palm lately. Life lines in both palms were well marked on the palm.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Thank you Pravin ji for the clarifications.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Empty Break/Gap on Life Line

Post  Prince8849 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Have not figured out how to upload images as yet..
I am 57 years old and have a large break/gap (half inch long) on both life lines about one inch from the bottom.
I do have degenerative disc disease (arthritis) in the lumbar region.In addition, at about 40 years old, I developed anxiety/panic attacks and chronic low grade depression which plagued for many years.
I have a friend who is left handed and have a similar break in his right hand only. He has a herniated disc in the Lumbar area and alcohol problems but quite a successful businessman.
I hope this can be helpful to your knowledge of breaks.

Prince8849

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:11 am

Kindly post your clear palm prints.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Empty Break/Gap on Life Lines

Post  Prince8849 Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 am

https://servimg.com/view/18402392/1
https://servimg.com/view/18402392/2

Last edited by Prince8849 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)

Prince8849

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:50 am

To Mr. Prince,

Can you provide us information on the cause of anxiety/panic attacks and chronic low grade depression? It would be useful for newbies like me.

Thanks.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Prince8849 wrote:Have not figured out how to upload images as yet..
I am 57 years old and have a large break/gap (half inch long) on both life lines about one inch from the bottom.
I do have degenerative disc disease (arthritis) in the lumbar region.In addition, at about 40 years old, I developed anxiety/panic attacks and chronic low grade depression which plagued for many years.
I have a friend who is left handed and have a similar break in his right hand only. He has a herniated disc in the Lumbar area and alcohol problems but quite a successful businessman.
I hope this can be helpful to your knowledge of breaks.
TQ Prince for posting the pics and quoting the issues.
From when did you have degenerative disc disease and your friend has herniated disc?
Is it a long standing issue(If so, from which age?)

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Empty Breaks/Gap Life Line

Post  Prince8849 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:47 pm

My friend is about 55. He appears to have had the herniated disc about 15/20 years ago.
I was only diagnosed with DDD about 10 years ago but my family physician advised it was already degenerating.

Anxiety disorders are prevalent in my family. I do have a niece with a large gap higher up on her life line, right hand only, had debilitating anxiety; appears to have subsided.

My father passed away at about age 39 and the low energy/anxiety complaints became acute sometime after.
Hope this helps. I will gladly provide further info!

Prince8849

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:14 am

Thank you for the feedback.

learner

Back to top Go down

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Empty Your Broken lifeline

Post  seawaves Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:09 am

Interestingly, the life line becomes good again.

You will come out of your disease at at a certain age.

Wait for the miracle.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Prince8849 wrote:My friend is about 55. He appears to have had the herniated disc about 15/20 years ago.
I was only diagnosed with DDD about 10 years ago but my family physician advised it was already degenerating.

Anxiety disorders are prevalent in my family. I do have a niece with a large gap higher up on her life line, right hand only, had debilitating anxiety; appears to have subsided.

My father passed away at about age 39 and the low energy/anxiety complaints became acute sometime after.
Thank you Prince for sharing the details. This definitely have enhanced my understanding on the over LL formation with a break in it; Will keep in this mind.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:19 am

Dear Prince8849,

Many a times such a indication makes a person very stressful and worried. With life line terminating and there being no protective marking a person lives on inner energy. Strong Thumb can prolong this line or at least give you a good fighting chance.

Prince8849 wrote:My friend is about 55. He appears to have had the herniated disc about 15/20 years ago.

I remember an Astrologer cum Palmist whose palm I saw long time back. His life line ended in both palms at the age of 52. I was worried whereas he was calm. I told him he must have digestion problems. He denied. I did not know at that time he was Astropalmist. Second time I saw his palm after he had crossed 52 and reached 55. His life line got extended. It is then I came to know he is astropalmist. He seemed to be least bothered about the short life line otherwise the people who have little knowledge of the effect of short life line take it to indicate short life.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

What Does Broken Life Line Indicate? Empty Broken Life line

Post  saradhavijaya Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:21 am

Dear sir,

I have come across this type of Line , in one of my relatives palm.

Female; age 45; active palm RH;

LH life line stops at 45; no supporting lines;
RH life line stops at 42; no supporting line; it continues after a gap of more than 5cms.
A very very thin , minute line from Life line goes to join Fate line. ( in RH)

She is under tremendous domestic pressure due to which she has developed acidity also. Sometimes she is depressed.

Hope this input helps.

Warm regards,
S Vijaya saradha
saradhavijaya
saradhavijaya

http://www.palmresearch.org.in

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 am

saradhavijaya wrote:Dear sir,

I have come across this type of Line , in one of my relatives palm.

Female; age 45; active palm RH;

LH life line stops at 45; no supporting lines;
RH life line stops at 42; no supporting line; it continues after a gap of more than 5cms.
A very very thin , minute line from Life line goes to join Fate line. ( in RH)

She is under tremendous domestic pressure due to which she has developed acidity also. Sometimes she is depressed.

Hope this input helps.

Warm regards,
S Vijaya saradha
Thank you Vijaya ji for sharing this. Did the domestic circumstances turned bad from 45 onwards?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next