Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION.

Go down

FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION. Empty FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO HAS COME UP IN LIFE THROUGH MEDITATION.

Post  pravin kumar Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 am

Success through meditation:

2012/9/13

Dear Pravin Kumar sir
I humbly request you to read my palm. Im female and 28 years of age. I have struggled alot in my life and my health is not been very good. I got married this year july and after 6 weeks marriage my husband wants to divorce me because of some misunderstandings. There is alot of drama going on. Could you kindly have a look and see if there is any chances for me to save this marriage? or will i have to remarry? when can i get married again?
Best wishes and thanks in advance

Received on 14/9/12/

Dear Pravin

How much do you charge in dollars? Do you have a paypal id?

Kind regard

Received on 15/9/12
Kindly give me a detailed reading. Some years ago i got a reading from some other palmist and they predicted that my married life wont be easy but never predicted divorce.
They also said that my life will be full of struggles, will i never live a normal life? I want to know about my future children also. If i have to remarry, when will it be? will it ba a marriage just for the sake of marriage or will i experience true love?

Received on 18/9/12

Dear sir
Here are the full pictures of left palm. Due respect to what you are reading in my lines but right now im going through a divorce and im just 28. Is there chances of patch up between me and my husband?
Another question i have is..this incident of me getting married and getting divorce after 6 weeks marriage..Shouldnt this be shown in the lines? It is a big incident for me and this is affecting my life very much. I dont think i will be the same person after going through this.
Im trying to do the meditation exercise.

Received on 19/9/12

Dear sir
You Said that my left palm is better then right palm. Is It true that left palm is what we are born with and right palm is what we are. Isnt the right palm the true palm for me?

Received on 20/9/12

I have tried to start with meditation but have not been able to do it many times a day. I will try harder from now. I havent contacted my husband since 1 september but was planning to send a freindly message on sunday. Just suggest for him that we should sit and talk like two adults.
Just take your time sir. I can wait for reading.

Received on 22/9/12

Thanks sir. Will i get a full reading report or in short phrases like this? Should i consider my 6 weeks marriage as one of the small relationship lines? at which age will i come across the man who will make me happy?
Your are right about my health. I have previosuly suffered from really bad health, kidney problem and mens problem. But by grace of God both are fine now.
You are right about restriction placed by my parents in my younger days. But today i have very close relationship with my parents. Specially my mother.

Looking forward to rest of the reading.

Received again on 22/9/12

Dear sir

Im doing the meditation once daily. Im putting in all my efforts to try to do even more. I do feel relaxed and that my mind is still strong after doing the excerise. Thanks alot for introducing me for this meditation. I will keep you posted.

Received on 23/9/12

Dear sir

I will sure put more effort to meditation. Its really great of you to also consider about clients happiness and not just give a reading. That shows that you are a kindhearted person. I was wondering sir if i will get a total reading in a word file ?

Best regards

Received on 24/9/12

ok thanks you sir. im looking forward for that. Im meditating and feel that it helps to clear my mind from negative thoughts.

Received on 26/9/12

Thanks for the reading. I want to know about the separation im going through currently, its really not looking good. It seems like its over for good. But you say that you dont think this will lead to divorce. For how long time will i be separated? On my left palm my marriage line have a break and continues. I have searched the net and fond that this could mean separation and llater reunion.
You Said in one previous mail that i will Meeting one man who will make me happy, is this When im 40 years?
What can i Expect from my marriage if i will be able to safe it? Will i be happy or will it just be a bond?
Will i have kids? At which age? How many? Girl or boy?
Do you see a 2nd marriage? At which age?
How will my career be?
How is my mars line?
Will i have gold time in my life or will it continue to be struggle.

Received on 29/9/12

Dear sir

Now im doing the mediation twice a day and feel very relaxed and happy. I feel a calmness inside me but still sometimes i get very sad and focus very much on why this happend to me.

Again Received on 29/9/12

Ok sir i will continue to meditate and try hard. could you kindly say something about the other queries i have.
I want to know about the separation im going through currently, its really not looking good. It seems like its over for good. But you say that you dont think this will lead to divorce. For how long time will i be separated? On my left palm my marriage line have a break and continues. I have searched the net and fond that this could mean separation and llater reunion.
You Said in one previous mail that i will Meeting one man who will make me happy, is this When im 40 years?
What can i Expect from my marriage if i will be able to safe it? Will i be happy or will it just be a bond?
Will i have kids? At which age? How many? Girl or boy?
Do you see a 2nd marriage? At which age?
How will my career be?
How is my mars line?
Will i have golden time/era in my life or will it continue to be struggle. ?

Sincerly thanks..

Again received on 29/9/12

Im sending magnified pictures. Sir When my husband is not communicating with me or nor seeing me how will he see the changes in me? Can you say something about the duration of separation im facing right now? Acording to the lines when can i patch up?
I also want you to say something about my career. Should i focus on studying further?
I think im getting very confused. I have consulted å couple of astrolgers and they are saying different things. Some say do not marry again others wants me to wait till 2015. Im thinking about focusing on further studies.

Received on 7/10/12

Dear sir

Im waiting for your reply to my question. Im doing meditation. I got a new job and will start. So something is at least falling on place.

Received on 14/10/12

Dear Pravin sir
There is no progress. My husband havent still contacted me. Im just trying to relax and gain some energy to start a new job.

Received on 20/10/12

Dear Sir
I have been meditating for almost a month now. Dont my husband also need to meditate to recieve my telepathy message?
Best wishes

Received on 29/10/12

Dear Pravin
I have been feeling quite restless. Feel grey whenever a meditate.

Received on 6/11/12

Dear sir
Still doing meditation and feeling calm and relaxed now. Will continue.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down