Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Whats reiki? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Whats reiki? Voting17Whats reiki? Voting19Whats reiki? Voting18 
puneet
Whats reiki? Voting17Whats reiki? Voting19Whats reiki? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Whats reiki?

+2
Martijn (admin)
Syn
6 posters

Go down

Whats reiki? Empty Whats reiki?

Post  Syn Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:25 pm

it sounds Japanese, i could prob. google it, but since I'm on a forum i'd rather get an answer that I can question directly 8)

Syn

Back to top Go down

Whats reiki? Empty Re: Whats reiki?

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Syn wrote:it sounds Japanese, i could prob. google it, but since I'm on a forum i'd rather get an answer that I can question directly 8)
Hello Syn,

Reiki is also known as 'palm healing'. Through the use of this technique, practitioners believe that they are transferring healing energy in the form of ki through the palms. Reiki can for example be used for releasing a headache (the photo below is an illustrative example displaying an impression about how it can be done).

By the way... the method was initially developed by the Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui - so originally it IS Japanese!!

Thank you for posting your question! wave

Whats reiki? Reiki
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Whats reiki? Empty Thorough answer's, Great !! thats what i like 8)

Post  Syn Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi there Martijn

Thanks for the prompt reply as well.

I am familiar with healing whether it be using the hands, or the mind or just the will to make changes in peoples lives. So Reiki would definitely be something that I'll be looking more into.

Its been great visiting the forum, browsing through and looking at all of the replies.

I am a novice and am interested in Palmistry and subjects associated with this. i do remember having my palms read when I was younger, I'm not sure who it was but I suppose it was back then that I found a fond interest in it.
Thanks for having the link on your signature as well, it'll give me yet another avenue to follow for some more added information.
I was wondering..What is it that made you become so involved in Palmistry? Are you coming from a..perhaps psychic background or a scientific background? Or is it just an interest in hands as a whole??

Hope you don't think I'm being intrusive.

I'm just interested.

Syn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:07 am

Hi Syn,

Great to hear that my signature became useful for you as well!

Regarding your questions... no problem at all:

My fascinating started almost 20 years ago, and within I became the youngest student at the Dutch Academie Antropodynamica - which has over the past 3 decades been the largest hand analysis school in the Netherlands.

I combined the 4 years course (1 full month each month), with a study in Clinical & Health Psychology at Leiden University (after I had completed my study in 'technical physics').

Four years later I completed both studies - and I started my career as a part-time hand analysts - researcher. And about 5 years ago it became my full-time activity.

Very Happy ...Have I answered your question?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  insan.dost.50 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi Martijn, I have heard over news channels that terrorists do reiki before doing their major tasks (Probably they do a day or week before) and they have confessed it after getting caught
Unfortunately I am unable to post any reliable URL source
Can you tell what benefits terrorists get by doing reiki before doing such negative activity ? does it make their brain more focused ?

insan.dost.50

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Dear Insan Dost,

To get positive energy in your body and mind you do it through Reiki or there are so many other methods but all involve your body and mind. To get positive energy you have to reach Alpha Level which is 7 to 14 cycles per second. If you do anything negative your mind is thrown out of Alpha level as any negativity increases the brain frequency. So Reiki or for that matter any Mind Control method will not help robbers or anyone doing negative work.

You cannot harm anyone through the above process. You can help others through that process and that is a positive approach.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:25 pm

insan.dost.50 wrote:Hi Martijn, I have heard over news channels that terrorists do reiki before doing their major tasks (Probably they do a day or week before) and they have confessed it after getting caught
Can you tell what benefits terrorists get by doing reiki before doing such negative activity ? does it make their brain more focused ?

Hello insan.dost.50,

Thank you for your question.

I am not very familiar with Reiki (I am only familiar with people who practice it), but based on what I know about Reiki (I can recommend for more details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiki)... I think it is quite unlikely that Reiki became popular among terrorists, because Reiki is basically only used for spiritual healing.

Sorry, I don't see any connection with terrorism.... and therefore I wonder: is your source credible, or is it just speculation???

wave

PS. Your report regarding terrorists probably much more relates to 'black magic'.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  insan.dost.50 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:36 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Dear Insan Dost,

To get positive energy in your body and mind you do it through Reiki or there are so many other methods but all involve your body and mind. To get positive energy you have to reach Alpha Level which is 7 to 14 cycles per second. If you do anything negative your mind is thrown out of Alpha level as any negativity increases the brain frequency. So Reiki or for that matter any Mind Control method will not help robbers or anyone doing negative work.

You cannot harm anyone through the above process. You can help others through that process and that is a positive approach.

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravin thanks for your comment, lets say a soldier is going to do a suicide bomb blast to protect thousand of lives would it be considered as negative activity and a reiki before this would help this soldier ? the point to mention this is that a person can have a changed perception of negative and positive. The terrorists doing activities in Pakistan India and Afghanistan have this changed perception of negative activity they believe that what they are doing isnt negative but they are doing this against evil forces hence they are doing a positive activity (Not debating whether what they think is right or wrong because I believe its wrong because in Islam killing of a single innocent human = killing of all humanity)

So if a person believes that a certain activity isnt negative but its positive will reiki have its effect on it (can the power of belief effect reiki) ?

insan.dost.50

Back to top Go down

Post  insan.dost.50 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
insan.dost.50 wrote:Hi Martijn, I have heard over news channels that terrorists do reiki before doing their major tasks (Probably they do a day or week before) and they have confessed it after getting caught

Hello insan.dost.50,

Thank you for your question.

I am not very familiar with Reiki (I am only familiar with people who practice it), but based on what I know about Reiki (I can recommend for more details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiki)... I think it is quite unlikely that Reiki became popular among terrorists, because Reiki is basically only used for spiritual healing.

Sorry, I don't see any connection with terrorism.... and therefore I wonder: is your source credible, or is it just speculation???

wave

PS. Your report regarding terrorists probably much more relates to 'black magic'.

Thanks Martijn if you think that the news isnt credible then I believe so, but it cant be black magic because Jihadi elements dont believe in magic and its unlawful aka haram for them, anyways thanks for the reply Smile

insan.dost.50

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:26 am

hello insan.dost.50 Where did you hear it? It seems really strange that Islamic Jihad terrorists would do Japanese reiki spiritual healing ? can you tell us more?
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:41 am

Dear Insaan Dost,

First you mention Terrorist and then you say a Soldier. In any case Killing is negative. In negative action you do not get the support of Reiki or any other Mind Control Method for in any such method you have to draw the energy from the Centre of the Universe and this cannot be done by a person who is negative. Black Magic etc. etc. are all negative activity.

insan.dost.50 wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Dear Insan Dost,

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravin thanks for your comment, lets say a soldier is going to do a suicide bomb blast to protect thousand of lives would it be considered as negative activity and a reiki before this would help this soldier ? the point to mention this is that a person can have a changed perception of negative and positive. The terrorists doing activities in Pakistan India and Afghanistan have this changed perception of negative activity they believe that what they are doing isnt negative but they are doing this against evil forces hence they are doing a positive activity (Not debating whether what they think is right or wrong because I believe its wrong because in Islam killing of a single innocent human = killing of all humanity)

So if a person believes that a certain activity isnt negative but its positive will reiki have its effect on it (can the power of belief effect reiki) ?

A met 2 soldiers who had been in East Pakistan, now Bangaladesh war. I asked them did you kill any soldiers of the enemy. They replied yes. I asked them how did you feel while killing them? They said if we do not kill them then they kill us. It is a matter of survival. Then I asked them what if you go to sleep and they come and attack you?
They said the fear of Death keeps you awake throughout for if you doze off you never know whether you will see the next Sun Rise. I asked them what about fighting for your own country. Does that not inspire you to defeat the enemy?

This is what the person said: Sir, we are employed. We have to do what we are asked to do. Nobody wants to die and hence we kill others only so that we do not get killed. Very few are inspired and motivated to do something extreme like Suicide Bombing and whatever you have in mind. There is the difference between the two.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  insan.dost.50 Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:05 am

Lynn wrote:

hello insan.dost.50 Where did you hear it? It seems really strange that Islamic Jihad terrorists would do Japanese reiki spiritual healing ? can you tell us more?

Hi Lynn, I heard it quite a few times over News Channels (Pakistan's most authentic news channels are GEO news and DAWN News) I have heard it on both but I am unable to find any url source, A news I remember was related to some suicide bombing a planner was caught he confessed they did reiki before initiating their activity.

I was puzzled over this because in Islam sufism, sufi do whats called muraqba its a deep meditation. Qudrat ullah Shahab (Pakistan's ex-Ambassador to Holland, he later became member of executive board of UNESCO) writes in his book that once he was doing muraqba he felt he left his body and when he opened his eye he was able to see his body (he was seeing it spiritually) this muraqba is very hard meditation and very few can achieve success in it, I think Terrorists avoid muraqba because its hard and they do reiki to get focused on their task (relax their mind and body)

I have found this over Internet
So how does Reiki work? To put it generally, and somewhat simply, Reiki claims to work by removing obstructions to the free flow of life force energy throughout the body. Such obstructions, which arise through negative thoughts, actions, and feelings, are believed to be the fundamental cause of illness and disease. But "Reiki clears, straightens and heals the energy pathways, thus allowing the life force to flow in a healthy and natural way."{4} In this way, Reiki is believed to enhance physical, mental and emotional health.
http://www.probe.org/site/c.fdKEIMNsEoG/b.4448625/k.BAEF/Reiki.htm

I think Suicide bombers use it to tune their emotions before suicide bombing

insan.dost.50

Back to top Go down

Post  insan.dost.50 Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:19 am

pravin kumar wrote:Dear Insaan Dost,

First you mention Terrorist and then you say a Soldier. In any case Killing is negative. In negative action you do not get the support of Reiki or any other Mind Control Method for in any such method you have to draw the energy from the Centre of the Universe and this cannot be done by a person who is negative. Black Magic etc. etc. are all negative activity.
A met 2 soldiers who had been in East Pakistan, now Bangaladesh war. I asked them did you kill any soldiers of the enemy. They replied yes. I asked them how did you feel while killing them? They said if we do not kill them then they kill us. It is a matter of survival. Then I asked them what if you go to sleep and they come and attack you?
They said the fear of Death keeps you awake throughout for if you doze off you never know whether you will see the next Sun Rise. I asked them what about fighting for your own country. Does that not inspire you to defeat the enemy?

This is what the person said: Sir, we are employed. We have to do what we are asked to do. Nobody wants to die and hence we kill others only so that we do not get killed. Very few are inspired and motivated to do something extreme like Suicide Bombing and whatever you have in mind. There is the difference between the two.

Pravin Kumar
Pravin, I used terrorist and soldiers because I wanted to shed light on the thinking of both. A soldier for one can be terrorist for the other for e.g the Afghan jihadis consider themselves soldiers and NATO forces terrorist. Another example is respected Bhagat Singh the British government of that time considered him terrorist but for people of subcontinent he was freedom fighter.
Jihad is a very strong Ideology Muslims can kill themselves if they are brainwashed negatively
Jihad means to strive and to struggle against evil forces
The modern Jihadis are made when their land is attacked or when their family is killed, In Pakistan there was no concept of Pakistani Taliban, the people living in KPK waziristan etc became Jihadis when their family was killed by American drones, one university student who went to a renowned university his family was killed by such drone attack he left university and went to Afghanistan and became Taliban (just sharing the emotional experience that led them to become Jihadi)
So consider this all emotional experience they feel and they think they are fighting for their right and against evil, will reiki help them ?

insan.dost.50

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 am

No with reiki they won't succeed for reiki, I have heard, is used to heal others, not to destroy others. You can off course defend yourself but not by attacking others.

I have done The Silva Mind Control Method through which you can defend yourself but cannot attack others. You can succeed in anything positive but you will not use anything negative in meditation for you will fail. When World Trade Centre was downed USA tried a number of Clairavoyants to find out where Osama Bin Laden was but did not succeed. Those who have ESP powers could not locate Osama Bin Laden as such powers can be used only to do good to humanity and not harm.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Whats reiki? Empty Reiki is to heal

Post  Lori Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Reiki was developed by Dr. Usui for physical healing. To become a Reiki practitioner, a person is attuned to the Reiki energy by a Reiki Master. They are also taught how to use the energy for healing. Reiki energy can release pain and stress in the body. In releasing the body of stress and opening the person's energy, enables them to heal. Reiki can only be good, it cannot harm. It isn't a way to meditate or for psychological focus. If Reiki were being used by terrorists, they could only use it to release pain in the body.

Lori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down