Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Howdy from deep in the heart line Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Howdy from deep in the heart line Voting17Howdy from deep in the heart line Voting19Howdy from deep in the heart line Voting18 
Lynn
Howdy from deep in the heart line Voting17Howdy from deep in the heart line Voting19Howdy from deep in the heart line Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Howdy from deep in the heart line

2 posters

Go down

Howdy from deep in the heart line Empty Howdy from deep in the heart line

Post  Mota Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:51 am

Thank you for having me here.

My first readings were in 1969 as a demonstration speech for a high school class. Later, as testosterone flooded my body I drifted away toward wilder adventures. Eventually I returned to readings.

I started with classical palmistry and was later influenced by an early Richard Webster publication. This was a private publication, before he became famous. I liked his gentle approach and adapted some of it.

While tarot has also been kind to me the orientation of palm reading appeals to me more. With tarot there is a feeling of "what will the world do to me?" You can rephrase the question but there is still a quiet external locus of control.

With palm reading it is different. You can show them their secrets and mysteries, some of which they didn't know they had. They can then make decisions themselves about how to approach their life.

Telling the future is easy. It will be the same as the past if the sitter does not change things. The people may change, the location and other physical aspects of life may change, but the internal experience of life will remain the same as long as the mind sees things the same way.

This is where palm reading can be very helpful. It helps people see their personal challenges and magick. From there, using the tools they have (or can develop) they can create the future they want.

Besides the classical palm texts and Richard Webster I also like the works of Johnny Fincham. I like his fresh outlook on things. I don't use all of it, but I have learned some wonderful new ways of looking at things.

I don't consider myself an expert, but a student. The older I get the less I seem to know. I happily look forward to learning from those here who see things as I do, and from those who have a different outlook. Often those people have the most to teach a person as their thoughts are outside my individual reality tunnel.

So here's to fingers and folds, to mountains and adventures. Thank you for having this forum.

Mota

Back to top Go down

Howdy from deep in the heart line Empty Re: Howdy from deep in the heart line

Post  Lynn Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 am

hi Mota, thanks for your introducion, welcome to the forum. wave
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mota Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Thank you sweet girl. I am enjoying my time here. Reading things and trying to get a feel for how things lay down here.

I just went over the thread on the intro to five element chirology and enjoyed watching the thought processes unfold.

Looking forward to digging in to some of these topics more. I have never done hand shapes, except in the very beginning. I haven't found it reliable. What one reader classifies as something another reader thinks is different. It is very nice to see you working so hard to standardize this.

Mota

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Thanks Mota. 5 element chirology is my favourite subject Laughing
re "What one reader classifies as something another reader thinks is different."
Yep! That's why I love the internet and these discussion forums so much, we can share ideas, argue, discuss & learn from each other.
PS by the way I like the description in your intro about the different approach re tarot and palmistry. Johnny F. is one of my favourites too.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:20 am

PS Mota, maybe I have been a bit slow in noticing the title to your post, and/or maybe I just put 2 + 2 together and made 5 .... "howdy from deep in the heartline"
is that howdy from deep in the heart of Texas?
(I think there's a song about that) Wink
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mota Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:04 am

I actually didn't make that association, but it is a good one. Yes, I am in Texas.

Mota

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down