Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Voting17The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Voting19The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Voting18 
puneet
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Voting17The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Voting19The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing!

+2
pravin kumar
Kiran.Katawa
6 posters

Go down

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Empty The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing!

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:28 am

Hi,

can you notice that the line which forms the logic phalange of the thumb is missing.

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Img_0610

What are your views on this?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Empty Re: The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing!

Post  pravin kumar Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Dear Kiran,

What would you call the line in the centre with an island like image in the center?

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Empty Re: The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing!

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Hello Kiran,

Sorry, at first sight I don't think there is any (normal) line missing.
Are you able to specify about what exactly is missing according your view?

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 am

pravin kumar wrote:Dear Kiran,

What would you call the line in the centre with an island like image in the center?

Pravin Kumar
Hi Pravin, that line separates the logic and will phalange.
Please refer to the attached picture in the next post.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:42 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:Hello Kiran,

wave
Hi Martijn,

Pls see the below picture:
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Thumb_14

Line 1: Separates Will phalange and Logic phalange. At here, will phalange ends and logic phalange starts.
Line 2: Ends the logic phalange.
Line 3: Family ring.

In the first picture, I have attached, Line 2 is missing and what we are seeing is Line 3.

I hope my question is clear now.
Please share your thots on this.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:44 am

Dear Martin,

That is exactly what I was getting at. Thumb should bend over there too.

wave

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:14 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:

wave
Hi Martijn,

Pls see the below picture:
The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Thumb_14

Line 1: Separates Will phalange and Logic phalange. At here, will phalange ends and logic phalange starts.
Line 2: Ends the logic phalange.
Line 3: Family ring.

In the first picture, I have attached, Line 2 is missing and what we are seeing is Line 3.

I hope my question is clear now.
Please share your thots on this.

Hi Kiran,

Line 2 is a common line, but it can manifest in many differnt shapes. And in the photo in your first post I spotted that line to be present... however, it is rather short because it 'dives' directly into the family ring.

So, I would say that line 2 is not missing there.

wave

PS. By the way, I think the general description in most books is that the second phalange ends at line 3 (the thenar / mount of venus begins beyond line 3). So, I think your problem here sort of directly results from your assumption that 2nd phalange ends at line 2.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 am

Martijn, the short line that angles into the 'family ring' is known as an oblique crease that forms before birth. It's in Kimura's work. It is never horizontal and 'better not' be confused with an extra crease. Wink

Kiran, line 2 is called an 'extra crease'.

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Kimura11

from "Dermatoglyphics, Science in Transition"

Last edited by Patti on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added image and clarity)
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:48 am

This might be easier to see.

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Kimura12

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:16 am

Thanks Patti, yes you are right: there are actually 2 lines that are typically found ON the 2nd phalange of the thumb! (I have both of them on both of my thumbs - though do not consider that as unusual)

But more important: your answer illustrates that Kiran's line 2 is an 'extra crease', and this implicates that those material confirm my point that line 2 is not the location where the 2nd thumb phalange ends.

(Because Kimura's illustration shows that the picture only describes the irregular creases - and those are not the locations where a finger of thumb ends)

Thumb up
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 pm

I seem to recall a post suggesting this extra crease at bottom of logic thumb phalange can indicate perhaps two upbringings (two homes). Patti, love your avatar!
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:46 am

Hi Patti, Martijn,
thank you for the inputs.

So, if EC(extra crease) is missing then the logic phalange length is from 1st crease to 3rd crease( which is OC). Is it?!

And if EC(extra crease) is present then the logic phalange length is from 1st crease to 2nd crease(which is EC). is it?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:28 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Patti, Martijn,

So, if EC(extra crease) is missing then the logic phalange length is from 1st crease to 3rd crease( which is OC). Is it?!

And if EC(extra crease) is present then the logic phalange length is from 1st crease to 2nd crease(which is EC). is it?

No.
The lower phalange (logic section) is from the distal interphalangeal crease to the metacarpophalangeal crease (here the same as family crease). From knuckle to knuckle. The entire thumb is only divided into these two sections (normally). All other creases that appear to divide the thumb are 'extra creases'.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:31 am

zaobhand wrote:I seem to recall a post suggesting this extra crease at bottom of logic thumb phalange can indicate perhaps two upbringings (two homes). Patti, love your avatar!

Thanks! sunny
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:46 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Patti, Martijn,

Hi Kiran,

No, the logic phalange is always from 1st crease to 3rd crease.

(The other creases do not define the length of the 2nd phalange; only crease 3 is by principle always present in a hand - though rare exceptions are possible)

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:57 am

Thank you Patti and Martijn for confirmation.
So, what is the meaning, when a strong 2nd line is present( the EC )?
Does it has any significance?

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:58 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Thank you Patti and Martijn for confirmation.
So, what is the meaning, when a strong 2nd line is present( the EC )?
Does it has any significance?

I think it would have more significance if missing since it appears that folding of the thumb forces some kind of buckling on this phalange. So I would say skin texture, tissue and muscle development would relate to seeing a wrinkled area with many extra creases or a single deep one in a clearer area.

In your example the extra crease is only partial and doesn't appear deep. Can you check his thumb's flexibility?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 am

No Patti, the thumb is not bending.

And yes, the EC is partially present.
So, what does this signify.

And - if an EC is present as a strong and single line, you won't give any meaning to it?

B.t.w. can you pls give the details of that Kimura book, which you have referred?

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:29 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
No Patti, the thumb is not bending.

And yes, the EC is partially present.
So, what does this signify.

And - if an EC is present as a strong and single line, you won't give any meaning to it?

B.t.w. can you pls give the details of that Kimura book, which you have referred?

I don't have a particular 'meaning' associated with it other than the idea that sometimes you see a grille of lines here, several horizontal lines or just a few and even vertical lines. So the indications, as I'd see it, would be the same as when extra creases are on fingers... only this is the thumb energy.

The scans are from a photocopy of "Dermatoglyphics, Science in Transition" Chris Plato

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Empty less logic and more practical and happy

Post  ashokha Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:42 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi,

can you notice that the line which forms the logic phalange of the thumb is missing.

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Img_0610

What are your views on this?
the logic area of the finger is there.   but the separating line is missing and it troops down to family line. be happy.   you will not logic means you will be practical in your life.  not thinking too much for things.  thinking too much like Socrates and then finally drinking poison is not necessary for common man.  isn't? The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Thumb_10
ashokha
ashokha

http://ashokha.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Thank you Ashoka ji.
From which book have you picked up those reference images?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

The Line of Logic Phalange is Missing! Empty thumb finger phalanges

Post  ashokha Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:32 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Thank you Ashoka ji.
I have drawn myself for easy reference.
ashokha
ashokha

http://ashokha.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:23 pm

ashokha wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:Thank you Ashoka ji.
I have drawn myself for easy reference.
Cool Ashoka ji. You got good picturesque skills. Thumbs up! 
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down