Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Voting17Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Voting19Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Voting17Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Voting19Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

+2
anand_palm
zaobhand
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Empty Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:37 pm

I posted earlier prints of two people having all three inter digital loops, rajah, responsibility and humor, and interestingly the humor loop contains whorl. https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1165p30-raja-loop-interdigital-whorls-unidentified-print-on-thenar-how-to-read-these

Posting here prints of identical twin sisters with similar pattern. They are in their fifties, successful doctor and chemist. One of their sons also has Rajah loop and one daughter has whorl in humor loop. They seem to have a jovial subtly effervescent side to their personality.

Sister 1:
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister10
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister11
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister12
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister13

Sister 2:
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister14
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister15
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister16
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister17

Last edited by zaobhand on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : replaced one word with more accurate synonym)
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Empty Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  anand_palm Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Hello Boaz

It is interesting prints you have put, i just looked at it, the interesting thingh is that palmar prints have not changed for both however the fingerprints are different (in a sense the pattern on fingers are not consisitently same for both of them). To the extent of what iam able to see,this might be interesting thingh to think. This is what i have been thinking does time play a role fingerprint patterns.

Anand

Last edited by anand_palm on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Empty Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Nice observation Anand,

Here are close-ups of finger prints of sister 2 (chemist). She seems also to have predominance of whorl patterns but more peacock like and some loops.
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister18
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Sister19
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Hello Boaz

The right hand is quite different sister 2 has two peacock (ring, jupiter). It is very interesting that left hand fingerprints are not that different as the right hand.

Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

It seems like the finger prints of both sister are overall relatively similar, but for both the right and left hand finger prints are quite different from each other.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Yes Boaz

good observation, The total number of fingerprints is almost same, except the placement of pattern, so my guess is if everythingh is defined assuming that this is amount fingerprints pattern given for you, all what is decided where should it be placed. and that decision probably is based on time is what i think.

Lot of interesting thinghs can be observed if you are studying a larger family where you may find more variation.

Nature is really great, we need not teach it. all we have to do is observe and appreciate its creation power.

Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Anand, Yes it is interesting to study hands of family and the subtle differences in genes, environment and otherwise uniqueness.

Funny, I was directed to this post on the difference between left and right hands.
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1223-left-hand-right-hand-where-is-the-answer

Patti comments: "We probably all 'talk to ourselves' to some degree. One of the comments I make to people with dissimilar right and left hands is "They talk to themselves - a lot. Even argue." I say it jokingly but then continue on to point out the inner and outer differences. These people are very aware of their differences."
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:42 pm

zaobhand wrote:Anand, Yes it is interesting to study hands of family and the subtle differences in genes, environment and otherwise uniqueness.

Funny, I was directed to this post on the difference between left and right hands.
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1223-left-hand-right-hand-where-is-the-answer

Patti comments: "We probably all 'talk to ourselves' to some degree. One of the comments I make to people with dissimilar right and left hands is "They talk to themselves - a lot. Even argue." I say it jokingly but then continue on to point out the inner and outer differences. These people are very aware of their differences."

I say this too. The feedback is interesting. Mostly just agreement and laughter, but some tell me it can become an argument.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Patti wrote: I say this too. The feedback is interesting. Mostly just agreement and laughter, but some tell me it can become an argument.
Not sure I follow, do you also have dissimilar right and left hands?
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:13 pm

zaobhand wrote:
Patti wrote: I say this too. The feedback is interesting. Mostly just agreement and laughter, but some tell me it can become an argument.
Not sure I follow, do you also have dissimilar right and left hands?

I was agreeing with you. I say the same thing to people that I read that have very dissimilar hands, that you say.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Hello Zaobhand,

The fifth image from the top seems to have a perfectly formed intuition line.Can you see.The length,curve and the location fits perfectly the definition.

Raman

Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Haha Raman, Great catch! She is the daughter of the 87 year old guy whose print I posted here: https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1717p15-spirit-intuition-line
I missed it. Will inquire about this. I believe you meant sister 2.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:59 am

Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Z10

I put the images close together so I could compare and thought I'd share flower
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:22 am

I think there is a courage loop in one of the twin's right hands and mirrored in the other twin's left hand.

It is very impressive that there are 9 triradii visible in the palm I have placed in the upper left corner. 6 under the fingers. 2 on the thenar and 1 on the hypothenar! The other twin may have the same in the opposite hand. Bottom right image. With all the whorl finger prints - that is an unusual number of triradii.

Are they what you would describe as brilliant?

By the way, I cannot see any interdigital whorls.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:45 am

Thanks Patti for organizing the photos and your comments Exclamation Yes, they can be considered brilliant. Is it just the number of triradii or anything else in particular? The humor loop contains at least one closed circle. thinking Both have medical stigmata lines. The inter-digital loops are very nicely formed, large and symmetrical. I wonder how to factor this? It seems like the right and left hand differ somewhat by finger prints, but otherwise shape and lines are pretty similar.

One of the sisters passed an interview to medical school in 5 mins. She was asked which book she recently read. It was a "heavy" philosophy book she borrowed by chance from her father and she knew it nearly by heart. The father defines both intuition and telepathy. I believe he said he has both. He can tell what other people think. He knew for example that his mother needed him when his brother was sick etc. Both sisters have telepathy too and sister 2 possibly also intuition. The father loves poetry and knows by heart many songs.

Here are the 6 triradii:
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor 6trira10
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 pm

zaobhand wrote:Thanks Patti for organizing the photos and your comments Exclamation Yes, they can be considered brilliant. Is it just the number of triradii or anything else in particular? The humor loop contains at least one closed circle. thinking Both have medical stigmata lines. The inter-digital loops are very nicely formed, large and symmetrical. I wonder how to factor this? It seems like the right and left hand differ somewhat by finger prints, but otherwise shape and lines are pretty similar.

One of the sisters passed an interview to medical school in 5 mins. She was asked which book she recently read. It was a "heavy" philosophy book she borrowed by chance from her father and she knew it nearly by heart. The father defines both intuition and telepathy. I believe he said he has both. He can tell what other people think. He knew for example that his mother needed him when his brother was sick etc. Both sisters have telepathy too and sister 2 possibly also intuition. The father loves poetry and knows by heart many songs.

Here are the 6 triradii:
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor 6trira10

Wow! That's impressive!
Yes it was the dermatoglyphics that made me ask about brilliance.

Looking more closely, I can see a tiny circle pattern in the middle interdigital loop of the hand with the cut finger. But, I can't see a complete circle in any of the others. If there is a whorl, it would be similar to a peacock and that would involve another triradii...which I can't see clearly.... but then there'd be 7!

I think Martijn shared data months ago that schizophrenics have a higher number of triradii. I think there is a fine line between insanity and genius. Some people can handle all the data input and shine brilliantly and others may become lost, overwhelmed and unable to sort through it all. This would relate to the intuitive, psychic energy, too.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 pm

The whorl in humor loop is not very clear here. But here, in this zoom-up of my father's palm that I posted elsewhere, the peacock/whorl is transparent.
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Rightp10
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 pm

zaobhand wrote:The whorl in humor loop is not very clear here. But here, in this zoom-up of my father's palm that I posted elsewhere, the peacock/whorl is transparent.
Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor Rightp10

See how there's a triradius distal of the whorl. That would be necessary in the sister's hand.
Thanks!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Did I miss a triradius then on the sister's print? It adds up to 6 but I assumed triradius to ulnar side of humor loop.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:29 pm

I can count 7 in your dad's! I would expect the 7th triradius to be the same in the sister's.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:31 pm

I can see now! My father is not brilliant in the academic sense. Perhaps if he applied himself..
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 pm

zaobhand wrote:I can see now! My father is not brilliant in the academic sense. Perhaps if he applied himself..

I think it's to do with keen senses.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Patti wrote:
zaobhand wrote:I can see now! My father is not brilliant in the academic sense. Perhaps if he applied himself..

Possibly so. He understands well people and business. How do you think keen senses would manifest? There is probably certain liveliness and sharpness about him.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 pm

zaobhand wrote:
Patti wrote:

Possibly so. He understands well people and business. How do you think keen senses would manifest?

In the twins it would be the awareness and memory.

What we are looking at in these interdigital patterns is a primal paw pad. In these people they are more developed than in typical humans. If a paw is so complexly designed, it would seem likely that the brain and body would be able to accommodate the higher degree of sensational input with complex understanding. If not, then there could be mental illness. Not to say that these people are prone to mental illness, I don't know that.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Hello all

looking at the hands and differences can you say they are left or right handed. my guess is they are left handed.

Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next