Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Voting17What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Voting19What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Voting17What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Voting19What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry?

+6
zaobhand
great-palmist
RishiRahul
Ramann
anu_d
Martijn (admin)
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Empty What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry?

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Dear members,

I would like to start some explorations in the fields of Indian palmistry. For I think it would be interesting to make an attempt to identify the major palmistry 'schools' which have their roots in India.

What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Logo2_000

The first 'school' with a clear identity concerns:

1) Hast Jyotish - the work of Ghanshyam Singh Birla, a native from India who started in the early 70's his center for self-understanding (based on Vedic palmistry - with roots that trace back to Vedic astrology) in Montreal, Canada.

Birla's definition of Vedic palmistry is available here:
http://www.birlacenter.com/palmistry

What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Icon_scratch ... but I am wondering, are there any other likewise schools???
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Empty Re: What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry?

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 am

What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? 302292
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Empty Re: What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry?

Post  anu_d Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 pm

The association of terms like Vedic, Karmik, Tantrik with palmistry are no more than marketing/ positioning temrnilogy used as diffrentitators to sell themselves by various people....without any real diffrent schools behind any of them....from what i understand.

There is only ONE general system of Indian palmistry which has essentially one main objective.....PREDICTIONS into the future....fortune-telling.

Coming from ancient scriptures.....there is only one refrence of only one system......called Hast Samudrik shastra or simply samudrik shastra....whihc is essentially the predictive fortune telling art.

Regards---a_D
anu_d
anu_d

http://palmistry.iforums.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Hello anu_d,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

But I can inform you that 'Hast Yotish' is a school with a long history (going back to the early 70's), with literally tousands of students, and is not focussed on fortune-telling. Instead, this school is focussed on using palmistry (based on Vedic revelations) for the purpose of spiritual growth through self-understanding. More details are available at: www.palmistry.com

PS. Actually, Edo Spring - my first hand analysis teacher in the Netherlands - was in the 80's a student of Birla (who was back then known for his philosophical approach towards palmistry). So, this is how I got very aware that not all vedic palmists are involved in 'fortune reading'.

So, I hope that other are able to provide us more specific info about other systems that relate to vedic palmistry.

.... What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? 302292 else???
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:Hello anu_d,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

But I can inform you that 'Hast Yotish' is a school with a long history (going back to the early 70's), with literally tousands of students, and is not focussed on fortune-telling. Instead, this school is focussed on using palmistry (based on Vedic revelations) for the purpose of spiritual growth through self-understanding. More details are available at: www.palmistry.com

.... What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? 302292 else???

Hello Martijn,

not focussed on fortune telling and based on Vedic principles are inherently contradictory happy move
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 am

anu_d wrote:
Hello Martijn,

not focussed on fortune telling and based on Vedic principles are inherently contradictory happy move
Hello Anu_d,

In 1997 Ghanshyam Singh Birla wrote in an article titled 'What is Vedic Palmistry?' where he described:

"Palmistry is associated in the minds of many with the notion of prediction. This idea comes from an incomplete understanding of palmistry."

http://www.inlightimes.com/archives/2004/09/palm.htm

And I am aware that Birla has putten quite some of his efforts on studying how the lines and other aspects of the hands change in time; and being aware of the simple fact that so many parameters in the hand may change in time... that could simply explain why not all basics of 'Vedic palmistry' are focussed on prediction.

So actually, I think that there's a clear contradiction ... happy move ... between your statement about Vedic palmistry, and Birla's version of Vedic palmistry - which obviously goes far beyond prediction..

Anu_d, can you please explain WHY you associate Vedic palmistry solely with prediction???
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
anu_d wrote:
Hello Martijn,

Hello Anu_d,

In 1997 Ghanshyam Singh Birla wrote in an article titled 'What is Vedic Palmistry?' where he described:

"Palmistry is associated in the minds of many with the notion of prediction. This idea comes from an incomplete understanding of palmistry."

http://www.inlightimes.com/archives/2004/09/palm.htm

And I am aware that Birla has putten quite some of his efforts on studying how the lines and other aspects of the hands change in time; and being aware of the simple fact that so many parameters in the hand may change in time... that could simply explain why not all basics of 'Vedic palmistry' are focussed on prediction.

So actually, I think that there's a clear contradiction ... happy move ... between your statement about Vedic palmistry, and Birla's version of Vedic palmistry - which obviously goes far beyond prediction..

Anu_d, can you please explain WHY you associate Vedic palmistry solely with prediction???

Martijn....the onus is on Birla to quote a refrence from any of the Vedas, Vedants, Upnishads or even the popular epics of the Vedic period ( Ramayana and Mahabharat)....that vedic palmistry should not be associated with fortune telling happy move
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Dear anu_d... I notice that you didn't answer my question - I repeat:

>>> Anu_d, can you please explain WHY you associate Vedic palmistry solely with prediction???

PS. I can inform you that Birla is a higly philosophical oriented man who studied many Vedic writings (including the sanskrit text 'Samudrika Shastra') - and he frequently cites from the Vedic texts to his students. So, it appears to me that your perceived 'contradiction' regarding Birla's work & the Veda's... is probably not based on solid observation.

By the way, two years ago Swiss hand analyst (a student of Richard Unger) made an interesting interview with Birla, the interview is still available at her website:
http://handanalysisonline.com/index-of-hand-markers/interview-replays/ (the 4th interview)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:Dear anu_d... I notice that you didn't answer my question - I repeat:

>>> Anu_d, can you please explain WHY you associate Vedic palmistry solely with prediction???

==>>Hello Martijn......did I say SOLELY? Oh...nooo!
In my first post of Sep 9th I said essentially main objective is predictive?
( unfortunately there is no way to list the post # on this forum unlike PIforums...feedback for you to ponder as future development)

PS. I can inform you that Birla is a higly philosophical oriented man who studied many Vedic writings (including the sanskrit text 'Samudrika Shastra') - and he frequently cites from the Vedic texts to his students. So, it appears to me that your perceived 'contradiction' regarding Birla's work & the Veda's... is probably not based on solid observation.

==>You know Martijn.....I have always said reputations don't matter in a debate...only verifiable facts do.
If Biral says palimistry "is not or should not" be associated with the notion of prediction...than the onus is on HIM to quote a reference from Vedic period scriptures.

We all know the root of hindu/ indian palmistry is Hasta Samudrik shastra, the practise that started in Vedic era of reading past and future from the hands..

Regards---a_D

By the way, two years ago Swiss hand analyst (a student of Richard Unger) made an interesting interview with Birla, the interview is still available at her website:
http://handanalysisonline.com/index-of-hand-markers/interview-replays/ (the 4th interview)
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 pm

anu_d wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:Dear anu_d... I notice that you didn't answer my question - I repeat:

==>>Hello Martijn......did I say SOLELY? Oh...nooo!
In my first post of Sep 9th I said essentially main objective is predictive?
( unfortunately there is no way to list the post # on this forum unlike PIforums...feedback for you to ponder as future development)

Dear anu_d,

No, you didn't use the word 'solely' - I did ... but my sense for logics tells me that if Vedic palmistry is not 'solely' focussed on predictions, then there is not necessarily any contradiction...!

PS. You've just described that Vedic palmistry can have other objectives - so, I think we agree on that: for, I can confirm that historically in traditional palmistry from India the 'predictive' aspect has been the most dominant aspect.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:24 pm

thinking ... I am wondering now: maybe, part of the problem in our discussion is the following:

In India of the 20th century the tradition appears to be that anything related to the hand was described as just 'palmistry' or 'palm reading'.

Birla has started using the words 'Vedic Palmistry' + 'Hast Jyotish' in his books since 1998... but how many authors have used those words before Birla.

Looking at the info provided by 'Google books':

- 73.000 results for the word 'palmistry'
- but only 167 results for 'vedic palmistry'.

And:

- 267.000 results for the word 'jyotish'
- but only 8 results for 'hast jyotish'

So, it appears the words 'vedic palmistry' + 'hast jyotish'... do not have a long history at all - so it appears to me that Birla might have actually played a significant role in the fact that during the past decade palmists in India have started to use those words!

(The relatively famous India authors K.C. Sen, M. Katakkar, M. Bashir & A. Venkat... appear to have never used those words!!)

Anu_d, do you have any idea who actually introduced the words: 'vedic palmistry' & 'hast jyotish'?

Anyone
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am

Martijn (admin) wrote: thinking

Birla has started using the words 'Vedic Palmistry' + 'Hast Jyotish' in his books since 1998... but how many authors have used those words before Birla.

So, it appears the words 'vedic palmistry' + 'hast jyotish'... do not have a long history at all - so it appears to me that Birla might have actually played a significant role in the fact that during the past decade palmists in India have started to use those words!

Anu_d, do you have any idea who actually introduced the words: 'vedic palmistry' & 'hast jyotish'?

Anyone

Hi Martijn.....I do not know who introduced these terms....but you are right that these are relatively nascent in their origin.
Which is what I stated in my first post.....that adding terms like Vedic and Hast are merely marketing / positoning diffrentitaors, without any real back-ground dating back to the Vedic ages.....is what I can make out.

regards---a_D
anu_d
anu_d

Back to top Go down

What are the major 'schools' in Vedic palmistry? Empty School of vedic palmisty

Post  Ramann Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Hello Martijn and Anu D

I have to agree to Anu D that vedic schools of Palmisty is more or less marketing gimmick.Pardon if I am exagerrating.
But to the best of my knowledge and belief ,Palmistry in India is still predictive and unlike the western system of schools like Life purpose,Digit analysis etc is still not systematized
Most palmists in India still follow the predictive aspects of Palmistry.
The reason what I believe to be is that more than Palmistry,Vedic Astrology is prevelant in India and vedic astrology has its predictive aspects.Its hard to find a practitioner who is solely a Palmist only in India.Anyone reading horoscpes will surely be interested in Palmistry.But need not be always vice versa.
What I have observed in India is that one well versed in Astrology will have the smattering of Palmistry but not the other way round.Astrology is more rigorous and one need to remember a lot to be effective and to apply the rules.Palmisty comparatively is simpler to Predictive Vedic Astrology.

But some palmists are incredibly accurate even with the predictive aspects of Palmisty and I feel that where Indian palmistry seems somewhat hitting the bulls eye where western palmists ocassionally fail (Here you may argue that western system is not predictive and so the question doesnt arise).The same has been inumerated in K.C.Sen in Hastasamudrika Shastra. as a limitation of western system.The great cheiro has illustrated in his book that he has learnt the basics in India.And Cheiro's methods are predictive too.

Western system is very precise and logical.Indian system defies logic and I am too baffled by some of the accurate readings of Palmists.Indian palmists methods are more intuitive and sometimes logical as well.But surely differs from the westen system of analysis with all its schools of thought.

Regards
Raman
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Ramann wrote:
Hello Martijn and Anu D

I have to agree to Anu D that vedic schools of Palmisty is more or less marketing gimmick.Pardon if I am exagerrating.
But to the best of my knowledge and belief ,Palmistry in India is still predictive and unlike the western system of schools like Life purpose,Digit analysis etc is still not systematized
The reason what I believe to be is that more than Palmistry,Vedic Astrology is prevelant in India and vedic astrology has its predictive aspects.Its hard to find a practitioner who is solely a Palmist only in India.Anyone reading horoscpes will surely be interested in Palmistry.But need not be always vice versa.
What I have observed in India is that one well versed in Astrology will have the smattering of Palmistry but not the other way round.Astrology is more rigorous and one need to remember a lot to be effective and to apply the rules.Palmisty comparatively is simpler to Predictive Vedic Astrology.

But some palmists are incredibly accurate even with the predictive aspects of Palmisty and I feel that where Indian palmistry seems somewhat hitting the bulls eye where western palmists ocassionally fail (Here you may argue that western system is not predictive and so the question doesnt arise).The same has been inumerated in K.C.Sen in Hastasamudrika Shastra. as a limitation of western system.The great cheiro has illustrated in his book that he has learnt the basics in India.And Cheiro's methods are predictive too.

Western system is very precise and logical.Indian system defies logic and I am too baffled by some of the accurate readings of Palmists.Indian palmists methods are more intuitive and sometimes logical as well.But surely differs from the westen system of analysis with all its schools of thought.

Regards
Raman

Hi,

Ramann's answer regarding Vedic and Western is very correct and True.

But about the marketing gimmick of Indian Palmistry, I am not sure. I hold Cheiro, Benham, Noel Jaquin and K.C.Sen in great esteem.

Out of India literature available, the Hast Shamudrik Sastra by K.C. Sen is the most authetic (my perception) and the Literature Genuine.
The very few other books are either very intricate or will not make sense without good knowledge of Vedic astrology.

The main crux of Indian Palmistry available seems to deal with signs such as flags, fish etc. I need to crack the codes better; but it makes sense and works well.
Indian Palmistry, as I have understood is very much linked with the 12 signs and 27 constellations, which makes it extremely intricate.

Unfortunately the age old Indians were secretive in terms of sharing knowledge unlike Westerns. The oldest Literature was either shared to chosen few people or written in leaves or parchments.

Indian astrology (very much linked with palm) is very logical in intricate meshes; best explained. Unfortunately most available are commercial and money oriented.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  great-palmist Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 am

Ramann wrote:
Hello Martijn and Anu D

Regards
Raman
well if we dont know the reason than we say its not logical, western system is mostly based on scientific study of palm like cheiro buffled us and everyone to hide his knowlede, he learnt palmistry from india and Indian system is based on samudrik sashtra so how come he added science into palmistry.

can you tell how come indian palmistry is not logical

great-palmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Sat May 19, 2012 5:39 am

Hello Great Palmist,

Request to please read the post again.I am too fascinated by Indian Palmistry but it seems to defy logic.It is more based on interpretations of signs and markings and sometimes seemingly different form western logic induced readings.

Anyways we are at this forum to know and learn more for experiences in Palmistry.You are welcome to share your views too. Yes ....We would like to learn and know more of your methods too....If you are practicing palmist and from India do post some real pics with signs and symbols in the palm.Would be great to know.

Regards
Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  great-palmist Sat May 19, 2012 5:56 am

hi Raman , do you know little bit about astrology ? Your body , marks , signs , skin color , face type , nose style , lips everything is because of planetary effects during the birth on you . Did you know most of the ppl with pointed chin , coarse beards poses character of mars and this also indicates their thumb should be strong , rigid , heart line is branch-less and their birth-chart will be affected by Mars

great-palmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 am

great-palmist wrote:hi Raman , do you know little bit about astrology ? Your body , marks , signs , skin color , face type , nose style , lips everything is because of planetary effects during the birth on you . Did you know most of the ppl with pointed chin , coarse beards poses character of mars and this also indicates their thumb should be strong , rigid , heart line is branch-less and their birth-chart will be affected by Mars

Hello Thanks for response,

I have only a smattering of Vedic Astrology,

House lords, ruler ships,exaltation, debilitation,drshti (eyeing) , planets characteristics....But its basic...But would surely like to know if you wish to share for the relations of Palmistry and Astrology with some real hand prints/images

Nobis.
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  great-palmist Sat May 19, 2012 6:14 am

I would like to give you an example, head line also represents mars , Zodiac sign Aries --- Reason to consider head line for mars is , Aries being first sign rules your head than after Taurus represent below head , , Now lets talk about heart line represented by moon and sign cancer as cancer represent your chest .

Also we know Mars is hot planet and Moon is cool . In case of simian lines where you see they are mixed together , in that case what we see the war between cool and hot planets also moon and mars are friends . So now lets come into prediction part , there is always fight being cool and hot planet so ppl with these type of lines have fight with emotion sometimes they are very cool sometime very hot , but to know which one is more powerful mars or moon we need to see mounts , thumbs .

But being friend they are more goal oriented and they also create Yoga's

great-palmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Sat May 19, 2012 6:36 am

great-palmist wrote:I would like to give you an example, head line also represents mars , Zodiac sign Aries --- Reason to consider head line for mars is , Aries being first sign rules your head than after Taurus represent below head , , Now lets talk about heart line represented by moon and sign cancer as cancer represent your chest .

Also we know Mars is hot planet and Moon is cool . In case of simian lines where you see they are mixed together , in that case what we see the war between cool and hot planets also moon and mars are friends . So now lets come into prediction part , there is always fight being cool and hot planet so ppl with these type of lines have fight with emotion sometimes they are very cool sometime very hot , but to know which one is more powerful mars or moon we need to see mounts , thumbs .

But being friend they are more goal oriented and they also create Yoga's

Very new and seems very original... Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Please share your inputs for other threads as well.Would like to know more of the practical implications while reading hands.

Wishes
Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat May 19, 2012 1:48 pm

hi great palmist, could you provide guidelines to how birth chart is affected by mars. is it when mars aspects the lagna (ascendant) or when mars joins the lagna ruler, or anything else. any other factors? could you provide examples of how the hot and cold planets interact to produce simian lines. so mars and moon joined or aspecting each other or sitting in another's sign? what about mars and venus affecting each other. thanks
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  great-palmist Sat May 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi its like mars aspecting moon or both are together but to know which one is more powerful you need to analyse strength of both planets on palm. like palm is coarse or soft.

Ppl effected with moon are having soft palm,conical fingers small thumb without knots.
While ppl with mars are having strong fingers, hard beards

Now Venus wil aspect moon or mars it should be watched carefully

great-palmist

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat May 19, 2012 4:19 pm

I haven't observed this cold-hot planetary relationship to simian lines so far, but will pay notice from now on. What do you mean by people effected by Moon? Similarly previous question on how birth chart is affected by Mars.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  great-palmist Sat May 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Well i feel like you dont have basic knowledge of astrology buddy. But aspect of mars on ascendent gives property of mars. and its not hot and cool planet thing its a basic of astro palmistry that heart line is ruled by moon and head line by mars. Also heart linw ia ruled by cancer sign and head line by aries

great-palmist

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat May 19, 2012 4:55 pm

great-palmist wrote:Well i feel like you dont have basic knowledge of astrology buddy. But aspect of mars on ascendent gives property of mars. and its not hot and cool planet thing its a basic of astro palmistry that heart line is ruled by moon and head line by mars. Also heart linw ia ruled by cancer sign and head line by aries
Great palmist and great astrologer. What an honorable visitor we are having on the forum!

Last edited by zaobhand on Sat May 19, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next