Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Teacher's Markings Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Teacher's Markings Voting17Teacher's Markings Voting19Teacher's Markings Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Teacher's Markings Voting17Teacher's Markings Voting19Teacher's Markings Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Teacher's Markings

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teacher's Markings Empty Teacher's Markings

Post  Patti Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:22 pm

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t751-hands-of-the-dance-troupe

This above linked thread went a little off-topic - copied and continued here per request. Very Happy

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Patti,

I too would like to know - if are there any particular features of dancers do you notice?
And also, since you mentioned about a teacher's case: Did you notice teaching skills in her or by looking at her hand features, you told that teaching would have been one of the possible careers of her?

Patti wrote:
zaobhand wrote:Hi Patti,

Have you seen any common features on dancer's hands? Thanks

I think the most common would be the pattern of ridges on the thenar mount. Sometimes they arch or bend with an angle rather than curve smoothly and of course the rhythm loop.

Other than that, I think it would be a random combination of things. Girdle of Venus would show love of life and likely include a love of music. Physical nature of hands. I think condition and length of head line can add influence too.

Patti wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Patti,

I too would like to know - if are there any particular features of dancers do you notice?
And also, since you mentioned about a teacher's case: Did you notice teaching skills in her or by looking at her hand features, you told that teaching would have been one of the possible careers of her?

The markings that represent teaching skills are many vertical lines under the middle finger and a tented arch pattern under the ring finger.

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Okay. Is this tented arch, the triradii itself or something else, apart from it?

zaobhand wrote:I'm interested too to see an example of the tented arch under ring finger if possible. Thanks Smile

Patti wrote:The triradius is under the ring finger and the loop is formed by ridges that flow interdigitally from between ring/middle and ring/little fingers. This is a tented arch pattern as the loop is formed over the triradius and not beside it.

Patti wrote:
zaobhand wrote:So anyone having loops of responsibility (and humor?) will not manifest tented arch under ring finger?

No, as those loops are interdigitally and not straddling the triradius.

I looked through some prints I have on my computer and found this one only it's not as clear as I'd like it to be.

Since this isn't a sharp enough image to show exactly the detail, I think you do get the idea of what I've described, right? Look under the finger to the right.

Teacher's Markings Tented12

anand_palm wrote:Hello Patti

Does einstein hand have teachers arch.

Anand

http://www.handresearch.com/news/handprints-the-hands-of-albert-einstein.htm

Patti wrote:

Can you explain me the basis why the tented arch formation under ring finger is called teachers arch. Is the partial connecitivity between the ring/middle/little is the reason why you are saying it is teaching sign due to link between little finger and middle finger.

Thanks
anand

I've used this interpretation for so long I don't recall if I developed it or read it somewhere. Confirmation comes from feedback and from seeing it in much larger numbers when I'm working with groups of educators and trainers.

zaobhand wrote:Can you distinguish between types of teachers/educators? I've seen, for example, very good teachers who don't have these patterns. Thanks

zaobhand wrote:Can you distinguish between types of teachers/educators? I've seen, for example, very good teachers who don't have these patterns. Thanks

zaobhand wrote:Hi Kiran, My understanding that the square on Jupiter mount refers to organizational skills which can be seen on administrators and teachers as well within large organization.

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
zaobhand wrote:Hi Kiran, My understanding that the square on Jupiter mount refers to organizational skills which can be seen on administrators and teachers as well within large organization.
Yeah Boaz. So, teachers fall under its category. So,just wanted to check with Patti's experience on this. And also, if there was any difference in the approach of teaching b/w a person with teacher's square and a person with the teacher's arch, which Patti has described.

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
zaobhand wrote:Not necessarily, someone with square on Jupiter can have good organization skills but be poor teacher. But lets hear from Patti's experience. day dreaming Me, I mainly read books & forum. My work doesn't allow me time and framework for seeing hands.

Okay. Its like the person has the skills to organize and guide a group of ppl is what Johnny says. He also confirms that its usually seen on teachers. Yes, lets hear Patti.

Patti wrote:Kiran and Boaz,

I hesitate to say I have one of these tented arches under each ring finger, because you'll want to see them. Wink But, it's pretty obvious - I teach. I'm not a professional or trained teacher, but I can't help myself.

The teacher's square is a good addition. It is often on teachers and people in authority positions. Since it's typically formed as a combination of empathy lines and vertical leadership lines, I combine these to interpret it as 'leading/directing with compassion and understanding'.

I tend to try to guess a person's employment after I've read them for a few minutes and listen to the combination of things I'm saying. Teacher's markings under the ring finger might combine presentation with being seen or noticed. Teachers have a captive audience sometimes. Markings under the middle finger would be about acquiring knowledge and sharing it, and under the index it moves to authority, directing and leadership qualities.

zaobhand wrote: Thumb up Patti

I have a full chess game of squares on my Jupiter mount.... thinking

The teacher square horizontal lines can form from extension of the heart line or from Solomon type rings. May have different meanings.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Teacher's Markings Empty Re: Teacher's Markings

Post  Patti Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Does einstein hand have teachers arch.

Anand

http://www.handresearch.com/news/handprints-the-hands-of-albert-einstein.htm

Anand, Sorry I missed your question earlier. The right hand no, the left is unclear, it may be similar to the right.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 pm

zaobhand wrote: Thumb up Patti

I have a full chess game of squares on my Jupiter mount.... thinking

The teacher square horizontal lines can form from extension of the heart line or from Solomon type rings. May have different meanings.

Does it then become a grill or grid pattern (chess board)? That adds analytical and organized thinking.

I would think there would be different interpretations if the heart line branches formed the square vs. empathy lines.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 pm

More of a partial chess board... I believe. Will post pictures of my hands hopefully next week. How do you distinguish then empathy lines from Solomon type rings?
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 pm

zaobhand wrote:More of a partial chess board... I believe. Will post pictures of my hands hopefully next week. How do you distinguish then empathy lines from Solomon type rings?
My thoughts on this is that I lean toward the idea that one is born with the Ring of Solomon and empathy lines come from life experiences and expound from there.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 pm

I guess wisdom lines can bridge between Solomon and empathy. rabbit
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:40 am

Hi patti,
can you pls put only that portion of your hand under the ring finger?

I too have a teacher's square made up of 3empathy lines and 2 uprising lines from my lifeline. Looks like a ladder of 3 steps(vertical part of chess board Smile):

Teacher's Markings Jupite10

I too am intersted in teaching and psychology. However, am not interested in leading. Would these marking indicate leading tendencies too?!

Boaz, Here is how you distinguish empathy lines from solomon ring:
Solomon is more curvy and reaches the edges( of Index fingger) on percussion and b/w Index and Saturn fingers. Empathy lines are straight in nature. May not reach to edges.
Hope, this clears it.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:56 am

It seems then that I have empathy lines according to this classification, however I don't see myself as an empathic person...
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:09 am

zaobhand wrote:I guess wisdom lines can bridge between Solomon and empathy. rabbit

Many times the empathy lines join the vertical lines under the middle finger. I think that shows understanding of others and life because of what they've experienced or observed themselves.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:13 am

Patti wrote:
zaobhand wrote:I guess wisdom lines can bridge between Solomon and empathy. rabbit

Many times the empathy lines join the vertical lines under the middle finger. I think that shows understanding of others and life because of what they've experienced or observed themselves.

It makes sense for me.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:17 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi patti,

I too have a teacher's square made up of 3empathy lines and 2 uprising lines from my lifeline. Looks like a ladder of 3 steps(vertical part of chess board Smile):

I too am intersted in teaching and psychology. However, am not interested in leading. Would these marking indicate leading tendencies too?!

Solomon is more curvy and reaches the edges( of Index fingger) on percussion and b/w Index and Saturn fingers. Empathy lines are straight in nature. May not reach to edges.
Hope, this clears it.

I move my knight to the upper left square. Check.

Wink

I don't think being a leader is the point, but rather a person's approach to leading and being led. My quick-reading remark to these (like yours) is "If you were in charge, you would never tell someone to do something you wouldn't do yourself. As a boss, or employer, you would not expect them to leave their worries and concerns outside the workspace. Instead you would see them as humans and not robots and want to help if you could."
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:22 am

This is from my collection and not mine. Very Happy

Teacher's Markings Teache10
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 am

Thanks Patti, The tented arch under ring finger is very clear here. I will try to look for these from now on. Thumbs up!
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:39 am

Hello Patti

I have found one person who have this teachers mark and the person is a teacher, but i have also found on teachers not having this mark but they are also in teaching. Long back i had posted hand of famous singer kishore kumar who was popular in india and i had asked you about this marking whether this a seriousness loop shifted but you mentioned it is teacher mark, let me post the link again.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9cSB_ShJJlg/T2ibYZKBJzI/AAAAAAAACgI/Bqkda6ac7Vk/s1600/Hand-Print-Kishore-Kumar3.jpg
http://indianpalmreading.blogspot.in/2012/03/hand-print-of-kishore-kumar.html

But you are basing on it observation, but how to make a logical conclusion using palmistry, like johny mentiones about loops saying having connectiivty, how should it be related.

It is interesting that you mentioned people who have teahcers square have authoirity.

I had some doubts on einstein left hand, but the print is not clear, but as you have mentioned it could be seriousness loop.

Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 am

Hello Patti

This might be stupid question but how do you distinguish a teacher from a mentor or guru. Like einstein did not have this marking but he was in academics was also teaching and guiding researchers.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:07 am

wave
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:18 am

This might be stupid question but how do you distinguish a teacher from a mentor or guru. Like einstein did not have this marking but he was in academics was also teaching and guiding researchers.

Thanks
Anand

These are all forms of teaching.

Just like all other markings in the hands, having them doesn't always mean they relate to what we say they do and people without the markings can still have abilities related to having certain markings. Palmistry or hand analysis isn't a perfect or absolute system. It's just people's attempt to understand themselves from the markings in their hands.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:26 am

I have found one person who have this teachers mark and the person is a teacher, but i have also found on teachers not having this mark but they are also in teaching. Long back i had posted hand of famous singer kishore kumar who was popular in india and i had asked you about this marking whether this a seriousness loop shifted but you mentioned it is teacher mark, let me post the link again.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9cSB_ShJJlg/T2ibYZKBJzI/AAAAAAAACgI/Bqkda6ac7Vk/s1600/Hand-Print-Kishore-Kumar3.jpg
http://indianpalmreading.blogspot.in/2012/03/hand-print-of-kishore-kumar.html

But you are basing on it observation, but how to make a logical conclusion using palmistry, like johny mentiones about loops saying having connectiivty, how should it be related.

It is interesting that you mentioned people who have teahcers square have authoirity.

I had some doubts on einstein left hand, but the print is not clear, but as you have mentioned it could be seriousness loop.

Anand

I'm surprised I would have said that because the print isn't sharp. It might be the pattern, I can't be sure because I cannot trace the ridges completely.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  aniketkno Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 am

i have one on my left hand (i was born left handed but became right handed)

Teacher's Markings 20120322_020403

there is an example of a tented arch under the ring finger! Smile

aniketkno

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:27 pm

aniketkno wrote:i have one on my left hand (i was born left handed but became right handed)

Actually this is a responsibility or seriousness loop. If you trace the loop you will see it is entirely between the middle and ring fingers. To be a tented arch type, the ridges must loop under the finger (over the triradius) and not between the fingers.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Hello Patti

You are right probably the image which was given was distorted, i got another image.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/kk-pal11.jpg

Thanks
anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:54 pm

You are right probably the image which was given was distorted, i got another image.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/kk-pal11.jpg

Thanks
anand

I think it's pretty obvious that this is an interdigital humor loop Anand. See how the core of the loop is entirely between the fingers and does not straddle the triradius.
Teacher's Markings Kk-pal10
If you are wanting to apply this loop pattern to teaching skills, I would use words related to 'wit or witty' along with the usual concept of 'sense of humor'.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:45 am

Hello Patti

Is it because tented arch offers a connectivity between saturn and mercury finger is the reason why it is called as teacher marking since saturn deals with mentorship and mercury deals with communication aspects and teacher should have both combined to be effective.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 am

Patti wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi patti,

Hope, this clears it.

I move my knight to the upper left square. Check.

Wink

I don't think being a leader is the point, but rather a person's approach to leading and being led. My quick-reading remark to these (like yours) is "If you were in charge, you would never tell someone to do something you wouldn't do yourself. As a boss, or employer, you would not expect them to leave their worries and concerns outside the workspace. Instead you would see them as humans and not robots and want to help if you could."

Yes Patti. You're correct Smile. Stalemate flower
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:07 am

Patti wrote:
aniketkno wrote:i have one on my left hand (i was born left handed but became right handed)

Actually this is a responsibility or seriousness loop. If you trace the loop you will see it is entirely between the middle and ring fingers. To be a tented arch type, the ridges must loop under the finger (over the triradius) and not between the fingers.

Hi Patti, the picture you have posted from your collection on teacher's marking is very clear. TQ. The pattern is clear now.

B.t.w. in the current case of Anand, isn't it a combination? Few ridges are interdigitally connecting and forming the loop (and its core also) and the remaining ridges are running over the triradius and connecting in between Mercury and Apollo?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next