Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
what is my right hand plam rules says  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

what is my right hand plam rules says

5 posters

Go down

what is my right hand plam rules says  Empty what is my right hand plam rules says

Post  mohan_w Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 am

what is my right hand plam rules says  01232010

what is my hand say. I Don't know any thing about my hand... Can you please tel me how about that..

mohan_w

Back to top Go down

what is my right hand plam rules says  Empty Plz any one comment this

Post  mohan_w Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Plz any one comment this

mohan_w

Back to top Go down

what is my right hand plam rules says  Empty Hello Mohan

Post  Ramann Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:22 pm

mohan_w wrote:Plz any one comment this

What you have in your hand is a simian line.Not very uncommon but is significant in the sense that two lines are fused into one as you can see in your hand.

Do you have difficulty controlling anger?

Regards
Raman

Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

what is my right hand plam rules says  Empty Re: what is my right hand plam rules says

Post  mohan_w Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes. not very angry but little bit..
can you say more about hows my plam rules...

mohan_w

Back to top Go down

what is my right hand plam rules says  Empty Hello Mohan

Post  Ramann Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 pm

mohan_w wrote:
hows my plam rules...

Hello Mohan,

Thanks for the reply and response.I do not understand what you mean by hows my palm rules.You can have your queries and preferably if you can post some clear images of the hand.

You can also invite some other members to give you a brief reading but request if you can spare some time to give a feedback to all who post a reply in response.

My Warm Regards

Thanks!

Raman
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

what is my right hand plam rules says  Empty Re: what is my right hand plam rules says

Post  mohan_w Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Thank your quick reply,
https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/17/21/14/23/01232010.jpg
That is the best image i have. it has all rules on my Plam. i'm very interest about. Why i have that kind of rules on my plam. Can you tell me it's special?

mohan_w

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:59 am

Mohan, please upload both palm pics.
It will be helpful in giving a clear reading.

However, speaking with the picture posted here: You tend to reason out your emotions, feelings, desires, wishes. You need a reason to like/dislike something. It can't be like - "I like something, just 'coz I like it". There should be a reason for it. And you'll always find a reason - which is more of the beauty, the fairy side, the design, color etc...which is more of a artistic side of it.

You're person who appreciate beauty, fairy tales anything which captures your strong imagination. But, analyzing or observing anything - to begin with you'll always be in doubt, confused, thinking a bit more and getting strained. This is also reflected when you tend to think or analyze anything practically - where you have to maintain regularity, be systematic and structured. But, as you progress and understand the matter at hand clearly( after lots of struggle and confusion) and start appreciating its design, beauty, situation, ( can be anything about which you're thinking ), that you'll find it more interesting and attractive.

In any relations, you will first look after your needs and desires and then get into the needs and wishes, desires of others. However, you don't tend to verbalize your wishes and desires. You would keep them with yourself. There is an expectation of loyalty and commitment from others. And you would give the same to others.

Given a task at hand, when faced with difficulties and obstructions, you may not face it with a stiff stand. You would need more will and determination for pursuing your wishes, dreams and goals. That's why there might be switching of activities, tasks. You're not very sure of what you want to pursue in the long term, which job you would like to take, where would you want to go, what is it that you value etc.

If you can pls put a more clear picture and also a picture of the left hand, we can read more.
Note: This is a right hand pic. Whatever is said above tells about your outward life - the life you live outside, with society, friends, colleagues etc.
Will appreciate your feedback.

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:55 am

Hello,
I firstly noted your life line which is not grounded. I recommend you do things in your life which ground you. What I mean by that is finding something which you do at regular intervals and times. Regular meals, exercise, and things in moderation. Try not to be obsessed about one thing and put your life out of balance. If you are seeking a partner, I recommend someone who will ground you by having a steady job, steady personality. If this is not possible, then you should travel and just go with your 'ungroundedness' he hee, sorry that's not a word. Travel and exciting things might be good for you especially if someone else is doing the same with you. Depends what you want out of life? Either way, you have a sensitivity to being obsessed, the positive in this is if you focus on something, you will surely succeed!
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lori Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi Mohan
I appreciate Sari's comments on your Earth line regarding need for grounding. I hadn't thought of the line in those terms and it makes so much sense to me. Good advice and I appreciate learning from others!
The shorter Earth line indicates restlessness The adjacent Earth line indicates no set lifestyle or a belonging to two lifestyles. Can you relate to this Mohan?
Thanks!

Lori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum