Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Voting17Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Voting19Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Voting17Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Voting19Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments

4 posters

Go down

Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Empty Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments

Post  Roosi Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:14 pm

wave

This study has been made by the Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics Shocked students

Anyway, findings:

"Accordantly to these results extraverts have next dermatoglyphic signs: asymmetry of threeradiuses on thumb Δr>Δl and asymmetry Δr<Δl on forefinger.
Introvert’s finger pattern allows to mark out dermatoglyphic type which is characterized by symmetric patterns on thumb and asymmetry Δr<Δl on forefinger.

Next results are obtained in the sense relationship temperament’s type with papillary patterns. The first, choleric have high probability of presence arcs patterns on the one from fingers.
Second, melancholic have small probability of presence curl patterns, in particular circle."

Link
http://www.foibg.com/ibs_isc/ibs-07/IBS-07-p06.pdf

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Empty Re: Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments

Post  Patti Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Roosi wrote: wave

This study has been made by the Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics Shocked students

Anyway, findings:

"Accordantly to these results extraverts have next dermatoglyphic signs: asymmetry of threeradiuses on thumb Δr>Δl and asymmetry Δr<Δl on forefinger.
Introvert’s finger pattern allows to mark out dermatoglyphic type which is characterized by symmetric patterns on thumb and asymmetry Δr<Δl on forefinger.

Next results are obtained in the sense relationship temperament’s type with papillary patterns. The first, choleric have high probability of presence arcs patterns on the one from fingers.
Second, melancholic have small probability of presence curl patterns, in particular circle."

Link
http://www.foibg.com/ibs_isc/ibs-07/IBS-07-p06.pdf

sunny

Thank you Roosi for sharing this report!

This summer I wrote a paper about dermatoglyphics and focused on the triradii. In gathering information for my presentation I came across several references to the fact that the nervous system is in place prior to the ridge formations and it is the pattern of the nerves that we view in the pattern of the ridges.

I can't even begin to pretend I understand the math equations in this article! I am however excited to see that there are mathematical explanations to the patterns. This ties so many sciences into the study of dermatoglyphics.

I wonder why they were limited to only 2 of the four temperaments plus introverted and extroverted. Liz Hallows has been working for years comparing hand features to test results of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and in one of our conversations she shared a similar result.

This could then indicate that even though not 'everything' can be interpreted from fingerprints some characteristics might be reliably confirmed.

Thanks!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments Empty Re: Relation between dermatoglyphic signs and temperaments

Post  Roosi Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 pm

wave

Patti wrote:
I can't even begin to pretend I understand the math equations in this article!

Believe, You are not the only one Laughing

Btw, I am just looking for a book what you mention in one topic (The State of Dermatoglyphics). I was hoping I would find it in Russian (still looking Crying or Very sad ), but there are lot of interesting and "funny" stuff available in internet. Very Happy

one more

Dermatoglyphic Patterns of Obese versus Normal Weight Nigerian Individuals.
"It is concluded that Ibibios with a tendency towards obesity have high percentages of arch patterns and significantly higher ATD angles than normal Ibibios."

Link
http://bmijournal.org/index.php/bmi/article/viewFile/4/17

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi Roosi,

Thanks for sharing the Russian study!! Thumbs up!

Unfortunately, from my point of view, the researchers have not succeeded in presenting a summation of statistics which show how they found their conclusions.

(And therefore their conclusions require confirmation before using them in any perspective - especially since their introduction AND their list of resources does not show much awareness of previous research)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

wave

Another study
The scientific study of fingerprints or "skin patterns" and there relation to personality types, e.g. extrovert (energy outgoing) or introvert (energy ingoing), or genetic disease, Down syndrome, is called dermatoglyphics. In 2007, it was suggested by Russian biometrist Viktor Minkin that the human thermodynamics of fingerprint pattern analysis may explain these patterns.

http://www.eoht.info/page/Working+paper%3A+Fingerprints+%2813+Nov+09%29

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Hi Roosi,
Thanks for that. I think you will have to read Mr. Campbell's book Fingerprints and Behaviour, which you probably will see being discussed. The detailed section about that is really very, very good and interesting.
Regards,
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi Roosi!
Thanks for the article!

Certainly an unusual theory. He didn't quite make the connections from one theory to the next. Such as explaining how open and closed fingerprints relate to introvert and extrovert without at least testing the theory. He could have used the Myers-Briggs personality profiler and compared to fingerprints and shared the results.

It isn't exactly a mystery why the ridges only appear on the palms and not the backs - it has something to do with the wnt7 gene (and I'm recalling that from discussions long ago Wink )

Now that I look back to the article, I see it's an open blog and anyone can edit it. Laughing Apparently, it's not meant to be scientific!! Very Happy
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:24 pm

wave

Patti wrote:
Now that I look back to the article, I see it's an open blog and anyone can edit it. Laughing Apparently, it's not meant to be scientific!! Very Happy
Hi Patti
Oh...nooo! Laughing Thank You for mentioning that Thumbs up!

Hi Jeanette
Thank You for your insight in reviewing this book

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down